How I Got Started

Story Info
A wife tells how she became hot and got pregnant.
3.9k words
4.29
87.4k
61
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tirreno12
tirreno12
438 Followers

I am the wife in a solid couple.

At 37yo I look like a classic "girl next door" with a very wholesome personality to accompany my look, and I am the mother of three.

My husband Andrew is 43 years old.

The adventure began for us (very small) a few months after we got married when I was 23.

I had no idea I would like this and had no idea how far it could or would go.

Each time things progressed a little, it was a learning experience for both of us until I became a hot wife. And what a hot wife!

Today, I tell other couple who confess this fantasy that they must take it in small steps. For us, these steps (not planned) happened as follows:

First, was the discovery that Andrew liked other men looking at me.

This occurred truly by accident before marriage.

We were in a shop and I was trying lingerie in a dressing room. The curtain did not close completely and Andrew noticed a guy edging closer to my dressing room and then figured out he was watching me change.

I did not realize that I was being watched as I tried on several bras. Rather than say anything he watched the other guy enjoy my show. I could not believe how turned on Andrew was knowing that another guy saw me near naked. My future husband's desire to show me off was born.

He told me it turned him on and that he wanted me to do it again, only this time on purpose.

I said no, but the seed was planted and he continued to try to persuade me to showoff. It needed a lot of talking and fucking as I never went that far but at end I was able enough to do it on a secluded little beach near home.

Apart from a few other couples nobody was present and the girls were all topless or even nude, so I also shed my top and got some eyeful from men as my boobs are rather heavy. I liked it and before summer came to end I also plunged in the nude. It happened only four months after marriage.

This was a first step and my husband progressed with convincement so my skirts went shorter and my bra remained frequently in the lingerie drawer during evenings with friends.

He started also to ask me about my previous boyfriends. I had a few and hearing at me talking about George, or Paul, or Tom or John (their names) seemed really fascinating for him. I had complete sex with two of them only (Paul and John) but a little story about Paul with me jacking him off in the back of his mom's car and me wrapping my lips around his cock to catch all of his sperm so as not to make a mess especially made my husband over excited.

We started to role play during our sex sessions with Andrew pretending to be another guy fucking me.

The following spring we planned a road trip to visit relatives (my aunt who was some 200 miles far).

We had a big station wagon.

I was relaxing on the passenger seat with my feet on the dashboard.

We talked quietly as Andrew noticed a truck driver kept pace with us. I realized he was looking at my legs and we joked a little about it.

My husband told me, pull your skirt up higher so he could see more.

I smiled to my husband and lift my skirt up uncovering my panties as the driver could see. He honked and my husband encouraged me to show even more.

The play excited me, my heart was racing and I felt almost sick to my stomach.

I was so nervous but there and then I realized that I liked showing off.

Deep-breathing I raised my t-shirt up.

I was braless and the driver had a full view of my boobs. He honked at length and my husband went on encouraging as I stirred my nipples with fingers.

Before this encounter ended, I had removed my t-shirt completely and had lifted the skirt over my hips. I spread my legs and pushed my panties to the side showing trucker my hairy pussy.

My husband still claims to this day that he had no idea I'd done this and the play ran out of his hands.

Anyway, this started it all.

***********

Over the next several years, we had many discussions about jealousy. We talked about how people secure in their relationship should be that way and that spending time with someone of the opposite sex and even enjoying some of the butterflies that comes with flirting shouldn't be denied. At 24 I had my first baby then we began slow, incremental set of steps that only now can I look back on and recognize.

We were both turned on by other men looking at me, and by them flirting with me. With my comfortable flirting (something that comes naturally to me) and a security that I felt I could do it and share it with my husband. Flirting became more intense and more overt. As I told my husband about these instances, he encouraged me to go on with the play.

At the time I ran a store with another girl and I allowed "accidental" views to UPS guys who had no idea I did on purpose and led two lecherous clients (older men) to pinch my bottom.

One of them lifted my skirt and felt my ass in the back of the store as I giggled and slapped his hands.

Relating my husband stories about men looking at me, and what I led them see (usually deep cleavage from loose tops or panties from short skirts) was great, but in that period Richard, a business agent who came to store on Wednesday, appeared on the scene.

He was very handsome and shameless.

With him my flirting became more overt and less covert. He posed me a steady court and I flirted him back but at first I would turn him down telling that this was going "too far" when he passed me naughty remarks. Later I accepted some lunch dates from him, and after an agreement with my husband, some dinner dates.

I would encourage each small step like letting him hold my hand or kiss me. I really enjoyed the whole thing but continued to be nervous about doing anything.

With Richard things progressed slowly from a quick kiss to kissing, kissing to light petting, each time a bit more. In a month or two we passed at light petting in the back of his car. I was on fire and felt like a teenager again getting groped and kissed.

The big day came when Richard told me that he'd been dumped by his girl friend. I felt bad for him and asked my husband what if I invited Richard over to hang out and watch a video at home. He agreed and encouraged me to wear a loose fitting sweatshirt I had with no bra. He told me to "cheer" Richard up a bit that way in his absence.

I just smiled and in a coy way said "we'll see" with the intent of teasing him but not really thinking of having complete sex with Richard.

Hubby was working nights and left home at 6 pm and I prepared me for Richard showering and making up my face. Then I got dressed. As planned with my husband I had worn the sweatshirt and had forgone the bra.

At 8 pm Richard arrived dead in time.

We talked for a while and ate something then I put my baby in bed and started the movie.

At first we sat next to each other on the couch, but he snuggled into the corner and pulled me against him. He started caressing my arm, playing with my hair and spent an hour touching me in very non-sexual areas each time getting closer and closer to my breasts.

He complimented my sweatshirt and my low hanging braless boobs. At the time I was really slender with a heavy bosom and my breasts oscillated like bells at every move when free from bra. With no objection from me as he got close, he finally began touching the edges of my breasts outside my sweatshirt, then, as confidence grew, began feeling me up. He then moved his hand inside my sweatshirt.

Once he did this and got no objection, things heated up fast.

He started kissing me, sucking my nipples, kissing my neck. He also was running his hand all over my body including down my miniskirt to my pussy. I was on fire. He tried to remove my panties several times, but I stopped him.

He persisted though and finally I let him remove them. He also undid his own pants, and placed my hand on him. I felt him through his pants, but after he removed my panties, I finally put my hand down inside and stroked him.

He tried several times to go down on me, but I'd catch him and guide him back up. I intended to keep it at the heavy petting stage. I relented on this too, and finally I consented him licking my pussy. I knew he was going to want to fuck me, so I headed him off by going down on him.

I thought that if I gave him a blowjob, he'd be satisfied. I sucked him for a while, but couldn't get him off. Finally thinking I had the green light from my husband I just figured "why not" and laid back. Richard took the cue, spread my legs wide and positioned himself between my legs. I felt him slip into me.

At this point, petting had been going on for 2 hours or so, Richard must have been ready to explode. He pumped me for about two minutes. I had anticipated getting him out of me before he came, but just about the time I was getting ready to slip him out of me, I felt him slam himself in deep and his cock throbbing as he pumped cum into my pussy.

After, I was a bit awkward. Things went decidedly out of hands and I wasn't on pill. He quickly got up, got dressed and left. I went to bed waiting for Andrew return and relating him.

When Andrew came home at 7 am we had a talk. He surprised me. My husband thought we were living out a lot of fantasies and pent up sexual experimentation. I also related him that I was scared as Richard fucked me without a protection and maybe he could be mad, but he wasn't and told me not to worry about it. He wanted to try the cuckold thrill definitely and to have a boyfriend or not was totally my choice and even a pregnancy from another guy was good for him.

So I got started with spreading my legs for other men 11 yrs ago.

**********

Richard returned to get more several times over the next couple months and I did meet with him for sex again.

I also slept a night with him in a motel then he got back with his girlfriend and gave it up.

Whereas I never saw him again, once I'd crossed the line, I went a bit wild for about a year. I met several guys and each guy was a new adventure for both of us.

Andrew (my husband) deliberated to be inactive and never participated or watched. I had only to relate him details of my slutty behavior.

Richard additionally gave up the business route that had him at my store to another guy.

To this day I swear that he would have never "kiss and told" anyone what happened, but, logically my husband thought different.

Scott, the guy that took over his route, instantly began flirting with me obviously knowing that I put out.

Ok! Having crossed the line once already, I had moved into a place in my mind where I was curious about being promiscuous.

With a husband encouraging me, I was an easy score for Scott. He was a bit more overt and gutsy that Richard.

My husband had been coaxing me to take my bra off one morning and let Scott get a good look down my blouse as I signed for orders.

When I finally did this, he did more than just steal a glimpse.

He reached down and pulled my blouse away from my chest and "peered" down saying that if I was trying to show him something, he could see better this way. The same day he invited me to restaurant and on the way back to the store he kissed me.

Two days later he came unexpectedly to see me again.

I was surprised and went by car with him again at lunchtime. But he didn't drive to restaurant and pulled his car around the backside of an industrial building and started kissing me.

Of course I reciprocated the kisses and allowed him to hike up my skirt spread my legs and play with my pussy. The play progressed until he undid his pants and pulled out his cock.

I had to blow him until he came in my mouth. I cleaned him up and he hung me back at the store. It was odd, but for a while he never seemed interested in fucking. Then one afternoon he asked to meet me after work.

I said yes and he picked me up and took me to a fast food. After we ate, he stopped his car at a secluded spot and it wasn't long before he had me largely undressed.

He'd been kissing me, feeling me up and had me stroking him. I thought it was the same heavy petting but I was wrong. He tried to slide over to the passenger seat and get between my legs but couldn't get the angle.

This had me hot.

Finally, I had him sit in the seat and climbed on top inserting his cock in my pussy. He fucked me for about 10 minutes before he came.

Then he got really quiet, drove me back to my car and quickly left.

We met for fucking many times and he was a far better hunk than Richard.

*************

This two first escapades had no other implication than sex.

I made it with two different guys in less than a year after an agreement with my husband. I had no idea he would like this and had no idea how far it could or would go.

It was all so casual starting with a bit of showing off and little flirting as a normal erotic play in a couple.

Each time things progressed a bit, it was a learning experience for both of us.

The first man I slept with was a business agent that came to my store.

We had been flirting for quite some time and when he and his girlfriend broke up, I felt sorry for him and invited him to our house one night to watch movie with me and hang out.

My husband was hoping I'd give him some innocent glances down my blouse and I skip the bra. Instead I surprised my husband (and myself) by letting this guy (Richard) fuck me on our couch.

The second was another business agent (Scott) that replaced the one from the first story when he was transferred. He got things going with me quite quickly (according with my husband I believe that the first one told the second I was the "slut girl on the route".)

He fucked me once in his car and we fooled around a lot before he to left for another area.

Since then I was always a very conservative, wholesome, girl next door with very few boyfriends in my past. I was raised in a religious family and learned that good girls don't do this sort of thing. This conflicted with my sex drive.

I think once I went over the first hurdle, found that I was in complete support by my husband, and then did it again with another guy I felt liberated and ready to explore.

In that period I also shared confidences with Laura, the girl I ran the store with.

She was the owner's lover but her husband was jealous. Quickly she became very envious of my status.

I was so naïve to confess her that after the fling with Richard I was having sex with Scott and she produced hateful comments saying my behavior discredited the store.

I minimized but the owner summoned me into his office and gave me the booth.

I found another job as the secretary at a car wash.

Steve, the manager, wanted me to share his office on a different desk.

He had begun flirting with me pretty regularly and I thought he was really good looking so I encouraged him wearing loose fitting tops so he could get a prolonged look down my blouse.

The first sexual encounter happened the day I went to work braless.

He realized I had done this on purpose and made his move.

He asked me if I had "forgotten to get fully dressed" that morning, took me by the hand and lead me into the office. He unbuttoned my blouse saying that he needed a better look than I was giving him.

I just stood still smiling and let him.

Before long he had my top off. He started sucking my nipples while he was lifting my skirt up.

I let him continue through kissing me, feeling my breasts and fingering my pussy.

When he began to move me into a position where I thought he was planning to bend me over and fuck me, I got frenzy and incited him. He buried his cock into me from behind as I bend on the desk.

Steve became my regular for the next two years and fucked me every morning like a slut. He never knew my husband was aware.

Steve fucked me every morning as no other persons were at the car wash.

All these encounters were very quick (5 to 10 minutes) and most of the time he just dropped his pants to his knees, pulled mine down, bent me over and nailed me from behind till he came. Then he'd clean up and leave.

If he had not the time for intercourse I had to unzip him and while he stood in the office, I got on my knees and sucked him off. He did cum, I swallowed it all and he kissed my front saying me goodbye.

This developed a sort of dependence from sex in me.

I thought always at naughty actions and being submissive to men, clearly not a lot of fun for me. I told Steve that I needed something different. Ok at sex in the office but I asked dates in a motel also and being fucked comfortable. This was not possible as he had a wife and I decided to stop the affair and shifted.

My husband once again was supportive. He contacted two guys from a magazine as he wanted to watch me and they fucked me. Then I went quiet as I wanted romance with my husband and no other meddling in our private life for a while. He had me naked or flashing and he took pics but nothing particularly naughty.

**************

At 32 I worked in a bookshop.

In the last two years I didn't meet any man and I also had a second baby from my husband.

For a while I was the typical aseptic bookseller with lenses then an interesting man started to frequent the bookshop during my turn.

His name was Michael and he was a teacher.

We talked about books and a couple times he invited me to coffee. I went out with him a few times with nothing happening apart from talking for hours.

Again, flirting and getting familiar began things. He asked me to lunch a few times and I accepted each time.

I could tell I was particularly interested in this guy.

Nothing happened between us again apart a slow progression as arm touching or hands holding and I never dared past a generous legs crossing.

This was more or less our condition for a month then he asked me to go with him one afternoon and took me someplace very secluded. We had a walk and he kissed me.

I reciprocated and we began some light petting.

I felt him getting hard between my legs through his slacks as he embraced me but it stopped though because we were not in a place where we could go any further.

Once back in his car, I wanted to joke and offered to "relieve his pressure" but he declined and asked if he could have a rain check and just save it for a more appropriate time when he could get more than just that.

I agreed and we made plans to meet for a movie on a night that my husband worked.

After the movie he brought me to his place and as soon as he shut the door, took me by the hand and walked straight upstairs to the bedroom.

He wasted no time getting me naked.

That night proved to be one of the most active in my life.

Michael had me suck him off to start, then he laid between my legs playing with my pussy in a way that he drove me wild.

Soon he put my legs on his shoulders and fucked me for what seemed like an hour.

I came several times before he dumped another load inside me. I wasn't on pill but I didn't get upset.

We laid and talked while I played with his balls.

10 minutes later he was hard again. He moved me into the doggie style position with my ass in the air and shoulders on the mattress (which turned out to be his favorite) and began on me again. He did me very slow and was just enjoying himself for about 30 minutes before he picked up the pace to a furious pounding.

Even though it was his third orgasm, I could still feel him spurting inside me. By now it was about 4 am and I said I needed to get going.

Before going out the door, he pushed me against a table and fucked me off for a 4th and final orgasm.

This was the first of many encounters with him over the next three years.

He always took very good care of me and was a gentleman, but, he definitely got more and took more liberties than any other guy before or since.

tirreno12
tirreno12
438 Followers
12