How I Lost My Virginity

Story Info
The story of me losing my virginity to my brother's friend.
1.6k words
4.24
109.4k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Everyone in this story is 18 or older**

Here is the story of how I lost my virginity. If this is a hit I could always tell more of my stories. Hope you all enjoy!

*****

"Don't go anywhere. We return after the break," said the overly enthusiastic TV host.

Okay, I thought, commercial break. I can finally go pee. I threw the covers off and stumbled down the dark hallway to the bathroom between mine and my older brother's bedroom. He had his friend staying the night tonight. I could see the TV glow from the crack in his door and the sounds of war. Call of Duty most likely. I swung the door open to the bathroom.

"Hey Alyssa."

Startled I jumped and looked up to see Mitch, my brother's friend. He was standing right outside the tub and had only a towel across his shoulders drying off.

"Oh my God. I am so sorry," I apologized profusely. "I thought you were in there with my brother."

I dropped my head embarrassed and couldn't help but notice his cock hanging down in front of him. My cheeks got red and I turned away.

"No worries! I am almost done in here anyway," he said. He grabbed the towel and wrapped it around his waist. He looped it and pulled tight. He was in great shape. He and my brother often went to the gym together. He always asked if I wanted to go with them, but I would politely decline. I was still thinner, but not muscular by any means. I would rather go tanning than the gym.

I scooted away from the door and could feel his eyes burning into me. I felt self-conscious because I wasn't expecting anyone to see me. I just had a gray tank top and short shorts on that I always sleep in. My brown hair was pulled back into a messy ponytail. He grabbed his shorts and left the bathroom.

I returned to my room and pulled the covers up to my chin, still embarrassed. I turned up the volume trying to immerse myself in the show to forget about what an idiot I made of myself.

I saw a shadow emerge between my crack in the door. The door opened softly and Mitch stepped in with his shorts on now.

"Oh, oh hey," I stammered.

"Hey," he said. "Are you sure you didn't know I was in there?"

"No, honestly I didn't."

"Were you trying to catch a peak?"

"Uhh, no, no," I stuttered. "It won't happen again."

"I saw you look at my cock," Mitch smirked. "Did you like it?"

"What? Y-uh, I mean yes," I was flabbergasted.

Mitch reached behind him and slowly closed the door. I heard a dull click and I knew he had locked it. He moved over closer to my bed and I sat up quickly.

"You probably didn't get a very good look from in the door way," he started to pull his shorts down.

My eyes followed his shorts down. I saw the base of his cock and it kept going, and going. He finally let his shorts drop and stepped out of them. Then I saw his full length again hanging down in front of his body. I realized my mouth was hanging open slightly and shut it before looking back up at him.

He climbed onto the bed and said, "You are a virgin, aren't you?"

"Um, yes I am." My cheeks grew red.

"I can tell by the way you keep looking at my cock. It is so sexy."

He grabbed the covers and pulled them down to him and his bulbous head on his cock. I felt the cold air rush onto me and my nipples. I also felt my pussy begin to grow wet.

Holy crap I was wet just looking at his big cock.

Without a word, he moved closer and I felt his fingers tug at my shorts. I snapped out of my daze and tried to say something, anything, but it didn't work. He pulled my shorts down and off my legs. I felt my nipples standing at attention. He noticed them too apparently. He lifted my tank top up and I raised my arms to let him remove it.

"You have to be quiet so no one else hears us. Do you understand?" he instructed me.

I nodded still not able to find words for what was happening to me. This was all so fast. He took his hands on my hips and pulled me to him. My legs parted and went around his waist. I looked down and he was stroking his cock. Only know it was even larger and standing at attention.

"I always thought you were so hot," he said milking his cock sitting between my legs.

He moved closer to me and I felt his tip press against my pussy lips. His tip broke between them and found my wetness.

"Oh wow baby. You are so wet. You do want this cock, don't you?"

"Y-yes," I found my words.

I moved my hands to my nipples and started rolling them between my fingers. I closed my eyes and threw my head back against the pills. He held onto my hips firmly as he slipped his head into my tight pussy. I uncontrollably let out a soft moan and winced at the same time. His cock was huge especially for it to be my first. He slowly inserted more little by little. My pussy felt so full. It felt fuller every inch he pushed in.

"Oh god, you are tighter than I imagine," he murmured.

I felt a little whine escape from my lips, "You are so big."

He stopped and I realized his entire cock was buried in my went cunt. He started to pump his thick cock in and out of me slowly but purposefully. I felt tears start to come to my eyes from the discomfort. I wouldn't say it hurt, but it was such a full feeling. I felt my lips stretch each time his head entered and exited my aching pussy. The discomfort soon faded away and I felt even more pleasure than before.

He was leaning over me now rhythmically fucking my wet pussy. I moved my hands to his bare chest and looked him in the eyes. He leaned down and met my quivering lips to his. I moaned as I kissed him deeply. His tongue played at my lips wanted in. I tugged at his lip lightly with my teeth and pulled him closer.

"Fuck me Mitch," I moaned in his ear. "You feel so good."

I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him closer to me. I kissed him again and this time let his tongue explore my mouth. I found his tongue with mine and they danced and twirled together.

Mitched picked up speed and I felt his long thick meat stretching my virgin pussy out. He stopped kissing me and moved down to my perky erect nipples. He moved his left hand to one and massaged it deeply while he took my other tit in his mouth. I felt his warm tough envelop my nipple. His tongue swirled around my tit as I moaned deeply.

"Don't stop," I pleaded as I wrapped my legs around his waist. He was not going anywhere, anymore.

"Oh baby," Mitch moaned. "I've wanted you for so long."

His teeth tugged at my nipple before he switched and started playing with my other. I dug into his back with my nails and ran them down his length. His cock pulsating in and out of me deeply I felt the pleasuring building up quickly. I knew I was going to cum. I could just feel it. My pussy started getting tighter. Mitched sensed this and started fucking me as fast as he could. I grabbed him and pulled his face to mine moaning together in unison.

The pleasure was too much. It was like a bucket of water falling over me. I succumbed to it and kissed him deep so I didn't moan too loud. My legs started shaking, my lips quivered, and my cunt tightened around his cock. I felt his cock begin twitching. Then I felt a warm string of liquid explode inside me and hit the back of my pussy. That shot of cum did me in and I couldn't control it. He shot cum over and over as I came with him. I felt his hot cum covering the walls of my convulsing pussy. I felt my pussy grabbing his cock. I could feel my cunt pulsing and milking his cock for every last drop of his cum. My pussy was hungry for his cum. I wanted every bit in me. He finally stopped shooting and laid against me breathing heavily. I unlatched my legs from his back and relaxed feeling his member still inside me along with his cum.

I kissed him hard again and said "That was amazing."

"I've never cum that hard," He gasped out.

We laid there for another minute or two coming down from our sexual high. I played with his hair between my fingers and stared into his eyes. I wondered if this was something that would happen again or if anyone would ever find out about this.

He slowly inched out of me. His cock plopped out of my red swollen lips. I felt his cum leaking out after it. I moved my hand down to my cunt and massaged my lips gently. I eyed him as he got his shorts back on and blew him a kiss as he reached for the door.