How I Make You My Toy Ch. 01

Story Info
A different kind of 3some: a femdom, a switch, & her cuck.
4.7k words
4.5
68k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris exhales and winces as the spikes on the inside of the choke chain pinch his neck. It's not the first time he's been on a leash for his fiancee Natasha, but it's the first time it's not just metaphorical.

"You sure that's safe?" Sebastian asks from the bed. His smirk doesn't do much in the way of concern.

"Not too safe," Natasha says flatly. As if for emphasis she tugs on the chain wrapped around her hand and jerks Chris forward. He thuds to his knees and gasps.

Natasha crouches down beside him in one fluid motion. She grabs Chris' hair and wrenches his head back. "But you like it that way, don't you?"

"Yes, mistress," Chris replies hoarsely. The side of Natasha's mouth quirks up in the semblance of a grin. She glances back at Sebastian and her grin widens even more. Every sensation of pain Natasha gives to Chris is just foreplay. Chris is at the bottom of the totem pole to speak. On the floor and in a collar it's the first time she's even considered allowing her cuck to join the play. Of course if Natasha gets bored there's always the chance it'll be another night watching Sebastian fuck her while Chris is locked up in chastity and ignored.

In the beginning Chris had insisted that Sebastian needed to be a dom. Back then they hadn't known there was a Sebastian: he was just an empty space in their lives. A bull sized space. "A bull is a dom, that's just how it is," Chris had said.

Natasha entertained Chris at first. He was the one that had brought up cuckolding after all (but to Chris' detriment it wasn't really like he had a choice).

Once upon a time Natasha had let Chris fuck her. She lay there like a good girlfriend in missionary, taking his pathetic thrusting as she made grocery lists in her head. Thank goddess for lube. Grocery lists turned into what am I going to watch on television later. It wasn't long before Natasha's mind wandered all over the place during sex: people, places, things, but most importantly the people. Soon she was imagining men with bigger dicks and washboard abs instead of Chris with his small penis, thrusting into her like an out of shape jackhammer. To Chris' detriment, it wasn't really like he had a choice.

The sex got better, but only because Natasha got better at pretending it wasn't Chris fucking her. She would have broken up with him if he wasn't such a doting boyfriend outside of the bedroom.

When Natasha came home early for work or Chris stayed late at the office she'd lay on her back on the bed like she did every night when Chris fucked her, but she started turning on porn. She imagined the muscled men with their hard dicks fucking her as she pounded a dildo into her pussy. Natasha kept that dildo hidden at the back of her closet because it was four inches longer than Chris' dick and she didn't know what she'd do if he found it. How would her doting lovely boyfriend feel if he found the plastic dick she preferred? Eventually Natasha stopped worrying about Chris' feelings though because a new thought consumed her: what would she do if Chris kept fucking her?

A good girlfriend has sex with her boyfriend. She lets him use her body to get off. Natasha should have spent more time answering the all consuming question than letting it consume her mind while she let Chris use her. It was a complete surprise that warm spring day when Chris got down on one knee and proposed. Natasha said yes. In the sunshine staring into her love's eyes Natasha wanted to say yes, but as soon as they got home Natasha realized she didn't know if she could go through with the wedding. She didn't know if she could look Chris in the eye on their wedding night and damn herself to a life of boring sex with his tiny dick. What would the honeymoon be like?

It began simply at first: Natasha brought porn into the bedroom. It was vanilla heterosexual porn. There were no frills and no chains. It was just sex, but Natasha made sure she liked the guy's dick in the video. He was eight inches and would have fit perfectly inside of her. Natasha imagined the porn actor filling her up while Chris thrust into her. With every thrust Chris failed to fill Natasha up. She was close, repeatedly close, but she couldn't orgasm. Eventually Chris gave up and pulled out to orgasm on Natasha's breasts.

The next morning after Chris left for work Natasha called in that she'd be late, returned to her bedroom, grabbed the laptop, and stripped. She rewatched the video from the night before and with the dildo longer than Chris' penis, she orgasmed within minutes. It wasn't the video. It was Chris. Natasha had known all along that lovely doting Chris and his embarrassingly small dick didn't do it for her, but the dildo was undeniable proof.

Natasha brought the dildo into their bedroom that night. She pretended she'd just bought it, faking embarrassment at asking her boyfriend to do such a kinky thing. "I want this in my pussy while you fuck me in the ass," Natasha said softly, averting her eyes. She left out that finally she'd have something big enough inside of her during sex and Chris' tiny dick wouldn't hurt her ass that much.

Chris immediately said, "yes!" Whether it was the excitement of being able to do anal or because his mind refused to register it, Chris didn't even seem to notice the size of the dildo. He should have seen the superior length when he pulled the dildo in and out of Natasha's pussy, thrusting deeper and pulling out longer than his own dick, inches above for pathetic comparison. He should have, but he didn't.

When Chris did notice, a week later, he commented a little awkwardly, "huh, this is pretty big."

"Oh, it's one of those ridiculously over sized ones. I wasn't paying attention to the size. I was so nervous being in a sex toy store I just grabbed the first one I could find," Natasha lied. In reality she'd looked up reviews online and walked up and down the aisles several times until she found the perfect dildo. She'd even asked the clerk for help, admitting sheepishly her boyfriend wasn't quite big enough to satisfy her. Natasha should have been embarrassed, but it felt amazing to finally say it out loud. Absolutely amazing. Almost as good as the dildo itself.

"Oh, okay," Chris said. He seemed to believe her, but his voice was a little deflated. Natasha didn't think it was a coincidence that Chris asked to finish inside her pussy. He hadn't even been in her pussy since they'd started using the dildo together. "I just want to feel your pussy clench around my dick when we orgasm at the same time," he said.

"Alright," Natasha allowed.

Chris went back to his jack hammer back and forth drilling with his tiny dick. He waited and waited for Natasha to orgasm, thrusting in and out slower and slower as he tried to stay on edge. Natasha considered faking an orgasm just to get him to stop already, but the same feeling that had overcome her to admit to the store clerk that Chris couldn't satisfy her made her want to let him know as well. Eventually Chris gave up and orgasmed in Natasha's pussy.

The next day Natasha was late to work again because she filled herself up with her dildo and orgasmed to the memory of Chris' face the night before. After years of being completely unsatisfied by Chris' dick, it felt amazing that he finally knew.

After that Natasha always used the dildo during sex and Chris was no longer allowed inside of her pussy. Natasha never explicitly used the words 'not allowed,' but anytime Chris asked she'd firmly say, "no, you can put it in my ass or mouth instead." It was obvious Natasha was no longer interested in her pussy being filled by Chris' dick.

On nights when Chris came home from the gym, adrenaline pounding in his system, he wasn't deterred by Natasha instructing him where to put his dick. Chris tried a second time. "I really want to-" he'd start, before Natasha cut him off.

"Are you fucking kidding me? Do you want to orgasm at all?" she snapped. The words came out harsher than intended, but it wasn't guilt she felt. Being mean made her wet. It was the first thing Natasha had done explicitly with Chris that got her wet.

"Well, yeah," Chris said softly.

"Then put your little dick inside of my ass or you're not going to at all," Natasha said. The words were out before she could take them back.

"Little?" Chris repeated, his face crumpling. "Is that what you think of my dick? Is that why you don't want me inside of you?"

"Yeah," Natasha said flatly. There were no extra words to soften the blow or ease Chris' conscience. There it was, yeah, blunt and laid bare.

"Oh," Chris said.

"Are you going to stick your dick in my ass or what?" Natasha snapped, exhilarated by the admission.

"No, I don't think I want to anymore."

"Suit yourself," Natasha said. Instead of reaching out to comfort Chris or soothe his ego she picked up the dildo and slipped it inside her pussy. The dildo went in with one fluid motion. Natasha rolled over onto her side so she wasn't facing Chris, but he'd have the perfect view of the dildo fucking in and out of her incredibly wet pussy.

"Oh god," she moaned to herself, thrusting the dildo in and out as fast as she could.

The bed creaked as Chris got off, presumably to leave the room. "Where are you going?" Natasha asked without looking at him, her voice breathy and full of moans.

"I'm upset. I don't want to see that," he admitted.

"Chris, don't you think I deserve to feel good?"

"Of course you should feel good," he answered quickly.

"Don't you think I deserve to feel completely satisfied?"

"Absolutely. It makes me feel so inadequate that I'm not enough to satisfy you."

"Then get over here and fuck me with this dildo," Natasha ordered him.

Chris hesitated but didn't leave the room. He didn't move back to the bed either.

"Chris, you said I deserve to feel good. Well, you aren't big enough to do that. So fuck me with this dildo and make me happy," Natasha said.

"Okay," Chris said softly.

He climbed back onto the bed and took the dildo from Natasha's hand. He held it, as if he didn't know what to do with it. Natasha eased her pussy down the dildo, fucking herself slowly on it. "You can tell how wet I am, can't you?"

"Yes," Chris whispered. She could tell by his heated voice he wasn't just embarrassed anymore. He was aroused so close to her dripping wet pussy, sliding up and down on the dildo. "I just want to fuck you so badly."

"But you can't," Natasha said, moving her hips faster so that her pussy slammed into the dildo and shook Chris' hand. "Not with your dick anyways. Fuck me with the dildo Chris. Fill me up," she ordered. "I just want you to fuck me so hard with it, until I can't speak, can't even breathe," she moaned. Natasha thrust her hips back and Chris forced the dildo into her. "Yes," she moaned encouragingly.

"Fuck me Chris, please, fuck me," Natasha moaned as Chris started to thrust the dildo rapidly into her pussy. He grabbed Natasha's ass and held her steady as he fucked her as fast as he could with the dildo, ramming it into her violently.

"OH my god that feels amazing," Natasha moaned.

"Yeah?" Chris said. He grabbed Natasha and shoved her on her stomach, fucking her doggy style with the dildo. "You're such a slut," he growled at her as he fucked her with the toy.

"Yes, yes," Natasha moaned.

"You just want the biggest toy you can find to fill you up," Chris said, partly out of anger and partly out of his own arousal. He couldn't believe how wet Natasha was. She never let him shove her around and she was presenting her pussy to him to be fucked. The view was amazing. Chris couldn't remember the last time he'd seen her this turned on. Probably never. He hated her for it at the same time as he was so turned on.

Chris pulled the dildo out all the way and smacked Natasha's ass with it. She yelped in pain and thrust her pussy back at him, begging to be filled again. Chris forced the dildo back inside of her, pounding into her pussy violently. Right when Natasha was on the urge of cumming Chris shoved his dick into her ass and rode her hard, fucking her into the mattress as she grabbed at the bed sheets and moaned desperately.

Natasha cuddled with Chris afterwards, stroking his hair and telling him over and over how much she loved him. She did, of course, always had, but she felt uncharacteristically generous. It was the first time in forever Natasha had truly enjoyed sex with Chris.

Weeks went by with explosive sex. Chris fucked Natasha with the dildo in every possible position. He had her in missionary, doggy style, against the kitchen counter, in the bathroom, on the living room couch. Although he wasn't fucking her pussy, Chris enjoyed how obvious it was that Natasha was truly enjoying herself. She came to the bedroom in lingerie. She pulled his pants down and initiated oral sex when he was on the phone or came home from the gym. Chris loved watching her riding the dildo, coating it with her arousal, even if he wasn't the one fucking her there.

To Chris' credit, he was the one that brought up cuckolding. One night while they were watching porn and he was fucking Natasha in doggy style with the dildo he paused and said, "I bought something something I think you'll enjoy." He'd had it for a few days but hadn't mustered the courage to bring it up.

Natasha wiggled her ass and shoved her hips back, fucking herself on the dildo.

"Just wait," Chris said, affectionately slapping her butt as he pulled out the toy.

"You better not be trying to fuck me in the pussy with your little dick," Natasha murmured half-heartedly.

"Don't worry. I know better. You'll like this," Chris said as he crossed the room. He went to the bottom of his dresser and pulled out a strap on. He pulled it out of the box and slipped into the harness. Chris' hard dick dangled below the strap on dick, which was almost twice as big.

Natasha just stared at him.

"Yeah, I'll be fucking you, but I thought you might like the feeling of a guy pounding into you, and you wont even feel my dick. You can pretend it's that guy in the porn," Chris said.

Natasha looked him over and nodded.

Chris smiled at her and walked over. He didn't need to lube up the strap on. Natasha was incredibly wet. He shoved it inside of her pussy and resumed fucking her, rough and hard. "What's that guy's name in the porn?" he whispered into her ear.

"Richard," she said.

"Call me Richard while I fuck you," Chris instructed.

Natasha's pussy clenched tight around the strap on in pleasure. "Fuck," she moaned.

"Fuck what?"

"Fuck, Richard," Natasha moaned again. "I love feeling you inside of me."

Chris felt himself growing hard against Natasha's leg as he fucked her pussy, driving deeper and deeper in with the strap on. He was amazed at how much she could take. He must have barely been able to fill her up when they fucked. The thought only made Chris fuck Natasha faster out of a heady mixture of frustration and arousal. He wanted her sore and begging.

When Chris was close to orgasming, from barely any stimulation, he pulled the strap on out of Natasha and shoved her onto the bed. He slipped her over and orgasmed in her mouth. Surprisingly Natasha let him. He loved the sight of his cum dripping down her mouth. No, not his cum, just cum. Before Natasha could wipe the cum away Chris shoved the strap on back into her pussy and pounded into her, bringing her to two screaming orgasms.

"You want another guy to fuck you," Chris said afterwards.

"I don't want to cheat on you," Natasha said.

"When you first called my dick small I was hurt, but I've been reading up about it," Chris admitted, stroking his fiancee's hair affectionately. "There's this thing called cuckolding, where you let a dominant guy fuck you. It's just sex, no emotions. If you want to..." Chris paused. He looked her in the eye and smiled so she'd know he meant it. It was difficult to say, but Chris knew it was right for them. If they didn't go down this path, eventually Natasha might cheat on him anyways. "If you want to I'd enjoy it."

"Are you sure?" Natasha asked.

It was hard when Natasha was so considerate of Chris' feelings, but of course it might turn out this way. She actually cared about him. She loved him. Even if deep down Natasha wanted to have sex with another man she would fight it for him. Even if Chris wasn't enough, Natasha would settle for less. She had for so long. Maybe she could keep it up forever, but based on the direction she'd taken things in lately, he doubted she'd want to. She shouldn't have to. "Positive," he said.

They read about cuckolding together: the how to articles and the porn. They read scandalous stories of the woman leaving the cuck for her bull because she fell in love with him. At first Natasha wanted to comfort Chris, say that would never happen to him, but the look of panic across his face while his dick was rock hard was irresistible. There was so much pain in saying nothing. There was so much pleasure.

"If we're going to do this, I want you in chastity," Natasha told Chris.

"We can try it," Chris said.

"We're not trying it. You're doing it," Natasha said as she levelled him with a stare. It was another of those moments where it felt exhilarating to say the truth. She hated Chris' dick: it had brought her years of unhappiness. Why should it feel good for him whenever he wanted? "We're going to have one key and it'll be around my neck all the time."

"I don't know about that," Chris said with a frown.

"Do you want to ever orgasm around me again?"

"Of course," Chris said.

"Then get on the internet and buy yourself a chastity device. You won't get to orgasm in my presence again until it's on our front doorstep."

Chris stared at Natasha. He couldn't believe she was serious. "Yeah, whatever," he said. It's not like she was going to enforce the ridiculous rule. He was letting her cuckold him because he couldn't satisfy her. Why did that mean he didn't get any pleasure either?

The next time Chris started touching his dick while playing Natasha grabbed the dildo out of his hand, walked into the bathroom, and locked the door. She finished by herself screaming out Richard's name. When she was finished Natasha dropped the dildo on the bed and went to go watch tv.

"Aren't you going to help me with this?" Chris said as he followed her out to the living room.

Natasha looked down at his little dick and laughed. "Nope."

"What, you can't be serious," Chris said, stroking himself as he talked.

Natasha turned off the tv, grabbed her purse, and went outside. Chris zipped his pants up and dashed for the window to see her driving his car down the street. She didn't answer her cell phone when he called.

Natasha returned exactly three hours later and walked into the house as if nothing had happened. She plopped down on the couch next to Chris and kissed him on the temple. "Hope you learned your lesson," she whispered against his hairline.

The next day when Chris woke up with morning wood and Natasha in his bed he started stroking himself. Within minutes Natasha was awake as well. She shook her head, pulled on her clothes, and left. "I'm sleeping at my place tonight," she called out before slamming the front door.

'What are you, my dom now?' Chris texted her while still touching himself.

'Hello?' he texted after five minutes.

Nothing.

He called her again and she didn't pick up.

Two hours later Natasha texted back, 'if you want to marry me, yes. Also don't touch yourself while you're texting me. Get that chastity.'

It took a week, but eventually Chris gave in and ordered the stupid device. It took another agonizing two weeks for it to show up on his doorstep.

Natasha touched his dick while he unpacked the chastity device. He couldn't remember the last time he'd had a hand job. Natasha lowered her mouth onto his dick and slowly licked circles around the tip. Chris sighed and closed his eyes. Natasha closed her lips around it and sucked, bobbing her head up and down and coating him in saliva.

12