How I Met Abby...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I poured some oil on my hands and rubbed them together to get them to the right temperature. As I did so, I decided not to get too heavy with her first experience of my hands on her. I hoped this would be the first of many such events. I decided to use my kiss-to-prepare method. I remembered using this the first time I massaged Roger, and he loved it. It involves just lightly kissing the part you are going to massage; it's a kind of warning to your partner that the part kissed is next to be massaged. They can then look forward with pleasurable expectation to your next stage.

I gave her three light kisses along the back of her shoulders and her neck, then I worked the oil across with my hands. I kneaded her muscles right along to the edge of her shoulders and as I did so I kissed her down the centre of her back; my hands followed, spreading the warm oil. Abigail gave a quiet groan. "Mmmmmmmm. . . Melanie that feels great ," she muttered in a sleepy far-away voice. As I moved further down her back I kissed both cheeks of her butt. To heighten her enjoyment I ran one finger very lightly in a tiny circle right at the bottom of her spine where her cleavage started. Her buttocks started to twitch and she giggled. "Oh! That tickles!" she said. I knew this was the reaction to expect just before you turn someone on. But I must admit it was turning me on as well.

I next kissed the back of each of her thighs eventually concentrating on the backs of her knees. I used both hands on each thigh in turn and described little circles at the backs of her knees which drew from Abigail little moans of appreciation. Kisses on the backs of ner calves eventually took me down to her ankles. I took one in each hand and opened her legs so that her feet were about two feet apart. Then I worked with both hands on each leg in turn swiftly from ankle to the inside top of each thigh. The sighs of pleasure from Abigail told me that, without any doubt, she was now getting aroused.

I bent down and whispered in her ear. "How's that, my love?"

"Absolutley incredible," she replied. "I've never had a massage before."

"So now you know what you've been missing," I said with a laugh. "But so far you've only had half a massage. Just turn over and I'll finish you off."

She turned over immediately. I arranged her hair over the end of the table and placed her hands just abover her head. I noticed that her face was quite flushed. Good! I evidently had not lost my touch.

Abigail's smile showed me just how much she was enjoying her first massage experience. I thought I'd better prepare her for what was to follow.

"Just close your eyes, relax, and be prepared, in part two, to be seduced by a terrible bi-woman," I threatened in mock heroic voice as I rubbed more oil into my palms.

She chuckled happily. "If it's as good as part one, I shall thoroughly enjoy it."

I bent over her and lightly kissed her closed eyes, the tip of her nose and her slightly open mouth. I followed this with a light facial massage. As I slowly drew one finger across her lips, I bent down and kissed her nipples. Now, some of my friends say I have a predilection for hard nipples. I always correct them and say it's not a predilection but a prediLICKtion - if you know what I mean! One of the treasures on my computer is a file containing photographs of friends displaying a gorgeous collection of erect nipples. You'll have to take my word for it, because the title of the file is 'For my eyes only'. I had the feeling that some pics of Abigail would shortly be included in it.

I used both hands on each of her small breasts in turn placing a thumb on each side and running it up to her nipples and squeezing them upwards between my thumbs, then back down again. I moved my thumbs around about an inch and repeating the process like the spokes of a cartwheel and by the time I had finished, her nipples were sticking out like little organ stops - just as I like them. Abigail's moans and her arching back assured me that she was really enjoying my ministrations, and my moistening pussy assured me that I was riding alongside her.

My kisses then flowed down her abdomen and on to her flat tummy which I followed with oily hands and, as I explored her navel with one finger, my lips attended to her smooth slim thighs and the insides of her knees. As I reached her ankles, once again I took hold of them and pulled her legs apart - wide apart. I slowly spread the oil right up the insides of her legs and, as I did so, I bent forward and placed my eager lips around the open moist lips of her vagina. A light kiss on her erect clitoris told her what to expect next.

I placed my thumbs at the base of her moist vagina lips and worked outwards in small circles gradually moving upwards. When I reached her clitoris I held it briefly between my thumbs before spreading then along the hood and then back again. A sweep around her outer well-spread lips took me back down, and once more I started circling upwards. I noticed this was having the effect I hoped for as her juice started running down and her thigh muscles grew taught as she pointed her toes down the table. After several minutes of this, Abigail started to pant and I noticed her mouth was open as she gasped from time to time.

Then I decided it was time to stop the massage and get her to climax, so I thrust two fingers inside her vagina and at the same time started slow licking movements on her clitoris. Gradually I increased the pace which drew a series of "Ahs!" and "Ohs!" from Abigail which got quicker and quicker. Then she pushed her head back onto her arms and arched her back in a quick cry of pleasure as she experienced what she later told me was the most fantastic orgasm of her life.

I pulled the towel around her and went into the bathroom to run some extra hot water. When I returned, Abigail was lying motionless. She opened her eyes as I approached. "Time to wash that oil off," I said. She swung her legs off the table and we went into the bathroom. She dropped the towel and got into the bath.

"D'you mind if I join you?" I asked.

"I'd love it!" she returned with some enthusiasm.

Thirty seconds later we were both naked and locked in each others arms. She gave me a long, intense kiss and said, "Thanks a million Melanie. That was the experience of a lifetime!"

"My intimate friends call me Mel," I said.

"And the few close friends I have call me Abby," she replied.

"Well, we can't be any closer than this can we?" I murmured as I hugged her naked wet body close to me.

"The closer the better," she replied.

At my suggestion, we dried each other and then we got dressed. I made a pot of tea and some sandwiches and we sat close together on the settee chatting as though we'd known each other for years. Abby stood up and looked at her watch. "Gosh! Doesn't time fly when you're enjoying yourself?" she said.

When I also stood up, she drew closer to me and put her slight arms around my neck. I noticed tears start to well up in her wide eyes. "Thanks Mel! Thanks for saving my life!"

I gave a little laugh. "Eh? A bit of food, some chat and a massage? I don't really think that can be called 'saving your life'."

Abby's face puckered up and the tears flowed freely down her delicate face. She held me close in a firm grip and put her head by the side of mine. "Yes it can! Yes it can! You see, the reason I came to model today was just to get the money. On the way back I was going to go to the chemist's to buy an overdose, and when I got back to my room, God forgive me, I was going to end it all."

After this outburst she sobbed uncontrollably. I could feel her body shaking against mine. I lifted her head back and looked at her tear-stained face. "What! You were actually going to . . ."

"Yes!" she broke in. "I was going to end my life. But you stopped me Mel. Your kindness stopped me."

By this time, the tears were streaming down my cheeks as well. We both hugged each other as though we would never let go. "My God!" I blurted out. I almost lost you."

Then a few things which had passed earlier in the day fell into place with new meaning. "So that's why, when David asked you to model for us next week, you said . . ."

"Yes," she broke in. "I thought I would no longer be alive."

I dried my eyes with my handkerchief and then dried Abby's. I looked seriously deep into her eyes and said, "So, can you model for us next week?"

"I'd love to," she replied. "I'll phone David first thing tomorrow morning."

"No you won't," I replied with some vigour. "You'll phone him right now. there's a phone over there." I dialled the number, gave her the phone and listened while she told David that she would be available for modelling next week.

When we reached my front door, Abby turned to say goodbye. I took her face in both my hands and said, "I want you to promise me something Abby. If ever you get into a state like that again, you'll run straight over here to see me."

"I will, Mel. I will. You can rely on it." And I knew I could.

She turned to go. "Oh, there's just one other thing," I said. "When you model for us next week, how about coming back here for something to eat?"

"Mmmm. Yesss!" she replied.

"OK," I added. "We'll make it supper and breakfast."

She laughed as my meaning drove home. "Now that is something I would really love."

I waved goodbye with a parting remark: "And all you need to bring is your toothbrush!"

12