How I Met Her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Faye, let me get that for you," I offered. And I was half out of my chair ...

After an obviously too long bag-rescue, I clambered back into my seat and could think of nothing else but the wonderful view I'd just had of Faye's marvellous bare legs and, even better, up her skirt. I'd managed to get my stupid hand in the way of her stiletto heel and she had accidentally stepped on it without realising. I think if it had been any other girl ... I might have made a scene, or at least protested, but this perfect, perfect girl would NEVER do wrong in my eyes. She actually tried to apologise for hurting my hand, what a lovely mistress she'd make.

Mistress? Oh God. I'd just made a massive admission to myself and I blushed. Could she be the one? No. Don't forget what I was told. Women don't really like 'men' like that ...

Faye was looking almost directly at my cock. It was so hard now, I doubt I'd be able to get up even if I was inclined to do so. I looked at her eyes and she held them for a second before staring at my hardon again. I wondered if she were sizing me up ... comparing me to other lovers ... It was fairly apparent what I had to offer right now, as my trousers were so tight, I might as well have been naked. Did it look okay, not the wrong angle, not too straight, not too short ...

Oh god she was making me wet, I could feel the precum oozing from my swollen head ... as she continued to look

"So, sparrow," Faye started. As the words came from her mouth she leant towards me, her eyes levelled on mine. "How come you're single? I mean, attractive boy like you ...?"

I did a sort of double take inwardly at her words. Did she just call me a boy, or was that my imagination? Or did she and was I just reading too much into it? I looked at her and she shuffled a little closer to me on the long bench seat of the booth. As she did so, her dress rode a little further up her milky white thighs. I couldn't resist having another look at them. They were toned and muscular but in such a shapely feminine way. She obviously cared for her skin, as it positively glowed. I could appreciate the shimmer that she must have applied to her legs for the evening — it looked stunning. Correction, 'she' looked stunning.

"Well, I don't really know, to be honest," I replied truthfully. "It must be like anybody who's single — just haven't found the right girl." I risked another look down and was rewarded by her moving her legs ever so slightly further apart. She must have noticed because she gave a sharp intake of breath and shuffled up another inch on the seat towards me, effectively closing her legs shut as she did. I could not take my eyes away for very long though and glanced down again. The dress was almost up to her lap now and I had a fine view of her beautiful amazonian thighs. And ... well, I must have imagined it, but even so I quickly glanced away ... I think I saw the faint outline of her pubic triangle.

"Come on, you'll have to do better than that," she continued. "What does "the right girl" mean?"

I looked down at Faye's crotch again. For a split second, I thought I saw something sparkle down there ... I looked up at her face again, gulping for air. My erection was becoming even more full if that were possible. "Are you okay sparrow?" She asked, moving closer still. "Only you look a little flushed ..." She put her hand on my thigh gently and patted me as if to calm me down. She left it there and twisted herself round so she was facing me like she might a close girlfriend whom she was in deep girly conspiracy with, her head bowed and mouth close to my ear. "What sort of girl do you want ...? Tell me?" She smiled at me as I gulped again and tried to stop my head from swimming.

"I've just never heard bells and seen stars, that's all." I answered. As I spoke though, I felt her hand slip imperceptibly up my thigh. Her right forefinger was now actually resting on my secret erection. My mind screamed at me. Could she feel it? God, how could she not have spotted it? I looked at her for a sign, a clue that she was playing with me. There was nothing. Her face was its usual lovely, angelic and beautiful innocence. She clearly couldn't know what her finger was resting gently on. But then my thought was that she might be subtly checking me out. Confirming by touch what she already couldn't have failed to spot as soon as she dropped her bag - sizing me up. Evaluating me. I concentrated on what I was supposed to be saying and tried to give some subtle clues of my own in terms of my answer to her question. "The girls I usually find I go out with always turn out to be ... well, pushovers ... not, erm, strong enough, if you like." I definitely felt her finger move at that point. She definitely had stroked the head of my cock with her forefinger. Or had she? Her face gave me no clues again. I think I must have given out a little groan at that point, but I tried to cover it up by clearing my throat.

I was now concerned with my growing wet patch, which her forefinger must surely now be well and truly resting in. I couldn't believe I was sitting having this conversation with the most achingly gorgeous girl and whose finger was on the head of my cock and she simply smiled at me ...

"Are you saying you'd prefer a 'stronger' woman, sparrow, is that it? I just want to make sure I understand what you're saying ..." She trailed off questioningly, her eyes now searching my face for further clues. She went further, I'm paraphrasing now but to the effect of, "Do you want thoroughly controlling but still have the occasional snatches of being a regular sexually dominant man? Would you like to be sexually used, degraded and made to do dirty things ...?" She looked almost frightened to death at what she'd just said.

I looked at Faye, directly in the eye.

I realised that she'd gone out on a limb asking me a direct question like that. So I stealed myself and tried to quiet the nerves in my stomach.

"Yes, Faye. That's what I want." I said. "I want to be controlled. To know I belong to a woman. I'm hers totally. Even if I'm playing the dominant role at any time. I want to be totally degraded by her. To know no pride when I'm around her. To let her do anything she wants to me." I finished and carried on looking at her ...

I wanted to kiss her right now. But I wanted to experience the control she obviously expected to have over me. I wanted to wait for permission. I wanted her to let me know that I could lean in and kiss her. Touch her. Breathe her in ...

Faye had now taken quite a firm grip of the head of my cock between her thumb and forefinger and she was rhythmically squeezing, as she looked at me and registered my answer. Each pinch was harder than the next. She said nothing. She gazed longingly at me though.

I replayed my admission to her over in my head, wondering if I'd gone far enough. Had I given her the impression, as I wanted to, that I wanted it to be her. Faye. The woman who, although I'd only just met, now owned me and who from now on would effectively control my life ...

She carried on looking at me. God I wanted to kiss her so badly. She knew it too. She licked her lips tantalisingly and kept her chin angled toward me alluringly. Yet she knew that I wouldn't just lean in and kiss her now. There had been an unspoken agreement between us in those few minutes. Those lips were indeed mine to kiss from now on ... but on her terms. When 'she' wanted. That was what it was all about for me now. Her.

She took my hand and pulled it gently to her lap. And my trembling hand touched her pussy. Her warm, soft, soaking pussy. God she was so wet. I didn't realise that as hard as I was she must be getting just as turned on by our encounter. As I felt her wetness I looked at her with round eyes of shock and delight.

It was then she finally spoke. "This is your first job. Clean me up down there, and make it good boy - to my satisfaction ..."

I thought I must have met an angel.

So my new life began now. My life devoted to the service of the most beautiful woman in the world. I took a moment to register exactly what Faye had told me to do. Her attention was now on Sonia. In fact, she looked as if she were ignoring me completely now. I started to have doubts. Was she losing interest? Or was it a test of some sort? She laughed at something Sonia had said, as the girl was pointing over to another part of the club. As I watched her though, my hand still on her pussy, I felt her legs open wide. She was inviting me, no she was expecting me to lick her, there and then.

I decided that this was what I wanted. I knew I only wanted to please her. So ...

... I slipped off the seat and dropped below the table. I was now down on the filthy carpet with the crisps, peanuts and spilled drinks. Me. The guy who'd walked in here and paid a hundred for a bottle of champagne and barely touched a drop of it, I was now on the floor.

But this was where I wanted to be most in the world. And where I would stay until my new Mistress gave me permission to get up. And for 'that' to happen I new I had a job to do.

I leaned close to Faye's open thighs and deliberately breathed over her sex. Warm, soft breath flowing over her. I absolutely relished what I was about to do. I could almost taste my prize before my lips made contact.

I looked close up at her pussy. At what I hoped would come to be 'my' pussy ...

I noticed her pouting lips of the softest folding flesh and above it her public triangle, which I could see decorated with a tattooed pattern. I marvelled at its intricacy. And there at the apex of her folded puffy lips was the jewel of her sex.

I'd expected to see or to have to find her clit under its hood but instead I was rewarded with a magnificent sight. Her clit was actually being held proud by a sparkly clip. Proud of its hood and firmly clamped in place and attached to a chain which I realised ran up her dress and up to her neck.

I breathed again over her sex.

I slowly, deliberately lowered my face to her pussy. Her magnificent pussy which I would worship from this moment on. It being a symbol of her womanhood and 'the' symbol of her superiority over me.

I now had no thought about what was going on above the table. I had no concern as to what the other people were doing. I did not dare think of what Faye was doing. That was now none of my business as I'd been given a command. I was a servant. I was here to serve this pussy. 'She' was all that mattered to me now.

I touched my tongue to Faye's soft flesh and took my first delicious taste ...

The End. Well, the beginning actually.

12