How I Met Him

Story Info
Love at first sight. I meet sparrow, my husband and servant.
3.7k words
4.27
12.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
candasing
candasing
17 Followers

This is Faye writing my own account of when sparrow and I met. You can read either version first, mine or his, I don't think it matters! However, I'm not as confident as he is about my writing, so please be considerate if you comment. Nevertheless I hope you enjoy my side of the story.

So here I was again spending another Christmas alone. Why did I always meet 'bad guys'? They just used me, didn't have anything in common with me - certainly didn't understand that they'd have to share me with my two passions in life: singing and ... well, hard to put into words, but the slightly unusual appetite I had for playing sexy games. Don't get me wrong, they all loved the sexy games I liked to play but didn't kind of 'get it' and play with me, along with me as it were. God, so hard to put into words.

So here I was putting my lace shawl over my bare sparkly shoulders to go to the 'singles party' that I'd found advertised on the Internet! What was it my friends said - "you can't stay in alone at Christmas" - when they'd booked me a ticket. I sprayed on my favourite Marc Jacobs perfume, twirled my ringlet round my finger, adjusted the diamond encrusted headband that I'd decided on, pouted at myself in the mirror and quietly let myself out of my darling little home which I'd named 'Valentine Cottage'.

As I got into the cab I caught sight of the driver's eyes taking in every inch of me and wondered if I had been a bit rash wearing the subtly alluring off the shoulder dress that I'd gazed at in the shop window of the new vintage shop in the back street for so long before venturing in to try it on. It was a one-off, the lady had told me whilst smoothing it over my curves for me, in the secluded little changing booth out the back. She'd marvelled over how lovely my milky breasts looked, very classily oozing over the neckline. I swear she touched them way too much whilst 'helping' but strangely I'd rather enjoyed it.

I'd had to buy it and now wondered if it was maybe a bit too revealing for a singles night, judging by the way the driver wriggled to get comfy in his seat. I'd also taken a massive risk at not wearing any underwear and just rubbing lovely glistening shimmering balm into my bare legs, in order that my polished nails show through my vintage peep toe stilettos. No, I felt very confident and strangely excited - this could be the night that I meet the man that I have always dreamed of, although my friends constantly teased me that 'men' like that didn't exist!

"Are you comfy Faye?" My slightly over friendly cabbie enquired, "Off we go then."

After an all too short journey for my self confidence, we arrived. I left the taxi, knowing that I was being watched so put on my best wiggle. He'd actually been a very cheerful and friendly driver, hence the reason I'd tipped him so generously. I quickly reached the door.

"Name?"

God, why were the doormen so bloody arrogant in these places? "Faye," I replied. (You twat) I didn't add. I sometimes wished I hadn't been brought up to respect everyone. Perhaps the main reason I enjoyed one particular game of mine.

Walking into the bar, I had to steel myself to go any further and almost turned to walk back out into the unseasonably warm evening air. I could see the types of men and women that this arranged evening had attracted - I wouldn't find 'him' in here, my prince, my soul mate. Of that I felt sure ...

However, I had nothing else to do, so put on a dazzling smile, put my best painted toe forward, made my way to the bar and ordered my drink.

--ooo--

I picked up my drink and sashayed around the room smiling coyly at everyone who turned to watch me. I felt a shiver go down my spine and felt sure that someone was looking at the tattoo on my neck when I spun around, however, couldn't see anyone in particular looking my way - what a strange sensation.

I fingered the new necklace that I had found tucked away in a glass cabinet in the small shop where I had bought the dress and shoes, with a slight grin. There was a chain that nestled down in between my shoulder blades, which I guessed had caused the earlier sensation and at the other end an extra long chain which sat very nicely between my breasts and ... Well, how embarrassing that I'd had to have it 'put on' by the gorgeous shop owner with her long painted nails as I wasn't sure what to do with the jewel encrusted clip on the end!

How was I to know that it was a very delicate clitoris clip which held the necklace in place. The owner showed me what would happen if anyone were to lift the chain gently at my neck - who knew my clitoris would pull up and away from it's hood so willingly and what sensations it would send coursing through my body! My nipples were in a permanent state of arousal which only enhanced the way the dress fitted me, in the right light, the stretched material became somewhat transparent, making it very tastefully sexy to the trained eye. And maybe that was the reason some of the women in the room were scowling at me

I was also very aware of the feeling from inside, from within the secret place between the tops of my legs. Clint had made me grow my pubic hair as he liked to pull it roughly during sex and try to plait it and tuck it inside and always made me pull it out each side of my bikini bottoms in the summer causing everyone to stare and point secretly behind my back. So it had felt very liberating when he started working away to get the electric shaver out and buzz it all off. And I couldn't stop touching it and marvelling at the smoothness and how much more comfortable it was.

Not only that, but I tonight wore my sex balls (is it called "wearing" them?) Funny how oddly proud I was at the strength of my pelvic floor muscles, at being able to 'keep them in' just by controlling my muscles! How I loved the way they clinked together and hit my g spot as I moved, sending little delicious ripples up through my body. No-one would ever know, with my butter-wouldn't-melt-in-my-mouth little shy pout, just what a sexy little bitch I was.

A hitherto submissive sexy bitch however. But oh God how I wanted that to change ...

I cast out those idle thoughts for the moment. I walked around the throngs of singletons towards the open patio doors, the view to the summer house in the grounds lit beautifully, reminiscent of a fairy garden I once dreamed of. But that's a different story altogether ...

A slight chilly touch to my shoulder made me spin round quicker than I anticipated, almost sending me off balance, causing a slight chink inside - wow, that sensation of ball against ball, vibrating up through my very being. Thank goodness for a railing just in front of me. Lightly holding on I continued my spin to face a beautiful young lady holding a silver tray with a long champagne flute filled to the brim with ice cold, bubbling champagne - condensation already starting to slide in droplets down the outside of the glass.

"For you miss"

"Ooh, thank you," I said, looking quizzically as I accepted the glass. Then, running my finger seductively up to catch the glistening droplet, I expertly took it into my mouth and marvelled at the cool liquid sliding down my throat. Sonia, as the name badge pinned to her pert little bosom indicated, gestured towards the champagne bar and said, "A gentleman sent it over with his compliments."

I looked towards the bar just at the same time that a rowdy group, who had obviously 'clicked' immediately, blocked my view from anyone who might be remotely responsible for sending a drink across to me. Thanking the lovely Sonia, I turned my attention back to the beautiful view out into the garden and wondered how long I could last before I made my excuses and left. It would be my gran, I thought, yes my gran, who needed me urgently and under no circumstance could I stay. It was a mistake to come - I knew that now. Not long to wait. I'd go soon.

Just then, two skimpily clad tipsy girls came past, one with a breast completely out of her top, the other saying "Did you see that fucking hardon? Right down his right leg! I copped a feel as I passed, but he seemed so preoccupied." The other tart cackled.

"Perhaps he's gay! He didn't even look at me, let alone have a grope back, God I'm losing my touch".

I shuddered. God, i'm not surprised, love, I thought - throwing yourself at a man is never a good idea. Surely you know you have to act a little hard to get. Bloody tarts. Good grief, this just wasn't my sort of party. And I hadn't seen anyone who looked remotely interesting to me. I had decided to leave now, to start my little fib about grandma needing me and head for the door and my cab.

But as I looked round for somewhere to put my glass, something made me stop in my tracks. A vision. Someone who looked at me differently - someone who looked right into my very soul, making me feel very unsettled and strangely hot all of a sudden. Maybe it would be worth sticking around after all. Suddenly the stranger lifted his champagne flute and smiled at me. Fuck! I was going nowhere. If nothing else I was curious about this gorgeous hunk of a man who looked at me with such smouldering eyes ...

Wonder if he was anything like the man I had dreamed of since I hit puberty ... my thoughts trailed off into reverie. God, no. Hadn't everyone, all my friends, always said that no such man existed.

And yet. God, my nipples hardened even more just looking at him. It might be worth getting to know him, even if he turned out to be a disappointment. He looked the sensitive type, eager to please. And just look at the way he dressed, very sharp suit, expensive taste and he knew that I'd love that champagne ...

--ooo--

So, here I was sitting a booth with this beautiful, charming man. He'd invited me over and remained standing until I'd sat. Promising. As I'd taken my seat I'd made sure my dress rode up just a little more than it needed to. I'd also snuck a quick glance at his package. There was definitely something worth further investigation, I decided. I laughed silently at my own lewdness.

I interrupted his opening sentence and introduced myself. He, in return, told me his name was sparrow. A nickname. And, as he launched upon and then withdrew an explanation of his name's origin he couldn't possibly have known that I knew all about fairies and sparrow boys. I was becoming more and more interested. Talk on, sparrow, I'd mused to myself, talk on. He was delicious. And I felt ... No, I knew it. He was at his core a submissive. And not a weak, male fantasy of a submissive who wanted a caning or a spanking before cumming and a then getting dressed and going home either. No, a real submissive. A real world guy who'd devote himself to my control. I had to know. To confirm.

He was having a bad night too, it seemed. He'd been hiding in the toilets. "Why?" I enquired. He replied and I almost screamed! Instead I bit my fist as he explained it was because he'd been groped. A pissed girl had apparently groped his penis, so he'd run off to the loo to get away from her!

I flushed. So this was the rampant 'hardon" the slutty girls had seen and even touched! Bloody hell! I found myself trying to glance at sparrow's crotch which thankfully was obscured by the table. I felt strangely jealous that the bigger of the two tarty girls had blatantly let her saggy brown nippled breast spill out of her skimpy top for sparrow to see. God, was he into that sort of massive breast scene I wondered? I sincerely hoped not. And I shook myself back to the here and now, finding myself nodding and running my tongue over my lips when offered a top up. Was it the champagne going to my head, or was I being seriously, seriously drawn to this intriguing, strangely exciting man? What was it about him, what made it feel different? I giggled softly and stared into his eyes as he topped up my glass, unable to look away from his approving gaze.

I adjusted my necklace, wincing at the tug on my clit which I forgot momentarily was attached to it. I the had fun imagining it was sparrow's front teeth tugging on me... God, so soon. Why was I thinking about that? Flushing again. I fanned my face a little. What was he doing to me?

Coughing politely I said, "So anyway sparrow, what do you do?" (Apart from tug on a woman's clit with your teeth I found myself thinking) This night had taken a massive turn for the better and I began to enjoy the throbbing beat in the background and although the room was packed with people I felt like we were the only two people in the room.

Then he asked if I remembered him from the open mic night at the Cock and Hen two weeks ago. The night before Clint had left for the States. Oh my goodness, no, I hadn't actually noticed him. But then I always performed In packed venues and very rarely looked at anyone in particular. Clint had never been far from my side and he always challenged anyone who had took an interest in me. So I had stopped looking around really ...

"Do you like singing at all, sparrow?" I asked. And I'm not sure I even heard his reply.

I moved a bit closer to him as the music seemed to crowd in and drown out our voices. I slid along the seat so that our thighs were touching. God, a jolt thru me where our skin touched. What was going on with this delicious man?

My dress had basically stayed where it was as I slid towards sparrow and I looked down and saw that my legs were exposed right up to my groin. So I quickly wriggled my bottom on the seat to retain my modesty, all the while enjoying exposing myself to him. He hadn't noticed though, I was sure. Maybe I'd wriggle a bit in a minute to see if I could show a little bit more leg. I was still trying madly to look down to see if I could see the outline of this monster cock that I'd heard about. In my haste to wriggle back to decency, however, I knocked my little glittery clutch bag off the seat onto the floor at my feet, damn, why was I so jittery now I wondered. How would I reach my bag?

Sparrow, quick as a flash was on the floor under the table trying to retrieve my bag for me so I lifted my leg a bit and 'accidentally' lowered my stiletto heel onto his outstretched hand - gently by anyone's standards, just to check his reaction. I saw him wince a bit but by the time he had gotten back up on his seat and I tried to apologise he was shrugging it off saying that it was entirely HIS fault for being in my way! Wow, was this the one I'd been looking for? I saw that he had a red mark on his hand and a massive great throbbing hardon - hard to miss from this angle! Had he enjoyed it?

I put my hand on his thigh and reassured him that it was okay. I mean, it really wasn't his fault I'd stepped on his hand, after all! I slid my hand a little further up his leg as we spoke. Then I felt it. I let my hand rest on his cock. It was fucking hard as rock. But I didn't react. My breath caught but I didn't react. I glanced down. It wasn't that big after all. But it looked beautiful for all that. I felt light headed. God, if there was one thing I didn't want, it was another massive cock. I hated them. Ugly, hurtful things. This was perfect. He had a perfectly proportioned, cock and I was already feeling drawn to it. I wanted to eat it. To possess it.

As I searched sparrow's face for a sign of what he was after in a woman, I toyed with the tip of his cock in a way that I felt sure he wouldn't realise was deliberate, after all I knew that I could keep my face very neutral, not reacting to the fact that I was really liking what I was feeling - knowing the effect I had on him. So I asked him. "What do you want in a woman?" And all the while I felt his lovely cock pulsate under the pressure of my finger. Was it my little display that had done it, maybe I'd shown him too much or was it the intensity of my eyes, studying his face, inviting lips ... staring, admiring. Giving him the erection of the century.

I was really glad that once Clint had gone away I had decided to visit the tattoo studio and have my whole pubic triangle decorated expertly with the black ink design that I had created - that's why I'd been pleased to shave off all that long long hair - to showcase it to the right man. Perhaps sparrow had caught a glimpse of it as my dress was rather high up over my thighs when I caught him looking - maybe he'd even seen my clip ... God!

Sonia came back to top up our glasses and glanced down at my hand. "Glad you two are getting along - you both looked like lost souls earlier."

I shifted my hand slightly and felt the sticky residue from sparrow's trousers. When he asked me if I was okay and enjoying myself, I playfully put my fingers to my mouth and sucked on them, tasting the tell tale saltiness and said "oh yes" and playfully wrinkled my nose, beaming at him. I asked sparrow again what he was looking for in a woman and idly spiralled the curl by my ear around my finger whilst laying my other hand back on his thigh with a playful slap and squeeze, knowing full well that I had the tip of his cock once more in my grasp.

Sparrow winced and yet I saw his nipple harden... Now was my chance, I was going to test the water

"Sparrow, I think that you may be looking for a strong woman who would control you most of the time and yet would like to be controlled at times (on her own terms of course), am I right?" I ventured. "Someone you would do anything for - be it degrading or very very dirty!" I felt I may have gone a bit far but if I gave him my best smile and innocent look and pinched his cock a little harder I might get away with it if this wasn't the case and I was totally wrong - this was a long shot.

He said yes. He said more. But I didn't hear him. He had me at yes. I think he was basically repeating back to me what I'd asked him, telling me he wanted all those things. He fucking WAS a submissive. And now he was fucking well going to be mine!

I could have leaned in and kissed sparrow there and then but obviously I wanted to show him some control from that moment. I could tell that he wanted to put his sweet lips on mine by the way he was mesmerised by them. But it'd be on my terms and when I felt the time was right - it wouldn't hurt him to wait. Better still, I could see him working all that out for himself too. How delicious.

He'd changed our lives in that last admission and now the fun would begin - right here in our meeting place.

I looked into his eyes, took his hand and guided it to my soaking pussy. "So, this is your first job, to get me all cleaned up boy. Do you think you can do this to my exacting standards?" I picked up my glass, emptied the cool liquid down my throat and nodded to Sonia. I was finished speaking to him. He'd have to do a different kind of talking now. Little did sparrow know that it would all begin or end here - all dependant on how good a job he did and how compliant he would be. I would make him do it NOW whilst I sat calmly taking in the sights and sounds of the club and not letting any emotion show. I'd spent many a long night perfecting my indifference to anything going on below my neckline, such a delicious game to play to be squirming and yet calm to all and sundry.

To know that sparrow would be underneath the table, hardly able to breathe, mouth enveloped in my soaking wet sex, was so fucking hot. And all the time, I'd be chatting to Sonia, nodding to this and that person. Fuck! I could come just thinking of it.

I sat back a little. And spread my legs.

--ooo--

THE END

(Well, the beginning actually)

candasing
candasing
17 Followers