How I Met My Husband Ch. 02

Story Info
I attempt to take my domination of Dan to a new level.
6.5k words
4.65
52.4k
45
7

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DandJ69
DandJ69
928 Followers

I woke the next morning to a text from Dan, saying that he'd slept in my panties and asking if he could take them off yet. Naturally I said no. I told him he would have to go to work with them on.

I smiled to myself whilst lying in bed and got all horny thinking about Dan wearing my dirty, cum covered knickers. I got my vibrator out of the drawer and slid it into my wet vagina.

I switched the vibration on to full and fucked myself with the lengthy plastic shaft.

I have a few vibrators actually. I have a Rabbit, which I think every self respecting woman, who has any sexual desires owns. I also have a G spot vibrator, which is my favourite, it gives me the best orgasms. This particular morning though I chose my big black one. It's about nine inches long and it's for when I require a really deep dicking and I don't have a dick.

To be fair I had Liam's big cock inside me the night before, it was still a few inches short of my monster though, and it didn't vibrate.

As I was getting myself off I got another text, this time from Liam.

He was saying what a great time he had and that he couldn't wait to see me again.

I must admit that it was a fun night. But I couldn't make up my mind if it was largely because I was thinking about Daniel listening in and getting himself off too.

I didn't like Liam that much, but I did like his cock. I really liked Dan, but his cock wasn't very big at all. It was a bit of a dilemma really because I didn't want to lead Liam on but I kind of liked the attention and the great sex.

If I was going to call it off with either of them it would have been Liam though. It just seemed so convenient, for me at least, that Daniel didn't mind me banging Liam and that he got off on it.

I didn't text Liam back straight away, Instead I concentrated on giving myself a great orgasm, then I had a bit of fun toying with Dan.

I knew by this time he'd be at work, so I texted him, asking him to send me a photo of himself in my panties, just to prove he had worn them. It took a while for his reply.

"I better get this photo quick, or you will regret it." I wrote, after waiting half an hour.

That did the trick, to my delight my phone buzzed with a photo of Daniel in the toilets. He was wearing my knickers, his hairy balls were poking out the sides of them and they looked a mess still, with clear dried cum on the front of them.

"Better!" I replied. "But how do I know you didn't go home to get them? It took you long enough!"

"I've just been busy at work, that's all." He said. "And it isn't exactly comfortable working in these tight knickers."

I decided to pay Dan a surprise that evening and I was outside his house waiting when he returned from work.

As soon as we stepped inside the door I had his belt undone and started to unbutton his trousers. He was still wearing my panties, much to my delight and amusement.

"Now you can take them off!" I instructed. He pulled my dirty knickers down and his stiffening cock sprang up. I picked them up and looked at them, they were pretty gross, but it was so sexy knowing he'd been in them all day.

I went down on my knees and pushed him up against the inside of the closed front door, taking his cock in my mouth. It didn't taste bad considering he'd been wearing my dirty undies all day.

Dan's cock is easy to deep throat and I can get it all the way in my mouth, until it tickles my tonsils.

I sucked him vigorously, fondling his balls as I went and teasing the rim of his arse hole with my finger. I expertly jerked his cock into my mouth, licking the tip in circular motions with my tongue.

After a few short minutes he let out a loud grunt and began to shoot his jizz into my mouth. His cock throbbed as I continued to jerk it off, squeezing every last drop into my mouth. I held his rather large load of wonderful spunk in my mouth and slowly got up off my knees.

I smiled at him, as best as I could with a mouth full of jizz. I looked him in the eye and put my arm up to his neck, leaning in to kiss him, to which he obliged. I emptied the contents of my mouth into his as we locked lips.

He snogged me passionately, tasting his salty cum from my mouth. It was so sexy and by now I was sopping wet down below.

"Wow!" He said, swallowing the last drops of his own creamy substance and wiping his lip.

"Now my turn!" I uttered with a glint in my eye.

Pushing him down onto the hallway floor I quickly removed my underwear, squatted down over him and rubbed my wet cunt over his face. I made sure I covered his handsome face with my juices, rubbing my clit over his nose to give me a nice tingling sensation.

He got to work with his tantalising tongue on my clit and licked my vagina to a breathtaking orgasm. I smothered him a bit as I came hard over his face, writhing against him and grabbing his hair as I did so. Then his tongue slid up the crack of my anus which sent me over the edge.

I hovered forward and began to rub my clit, my arse now sitting on his face as he tongued my bum hole. I began to come again, even harder this time. I must have shouted the house down, it was that good!

I got up and let him breathe as I recovered. It took both of us a while to get our breath back as we collapsed on a heap in the hallway.

Later that evening Dan told me how kinky I'd been and how much it turned him on. He said that he never thought he'd meet someone as kinky as Orlene again.

"Am I as kinky as her then?" I asked.

"Well you've certainly started things off well." He answered. "Still a long way to go before you'll be as kinky as her though!"

'Bloody hell' I thought to myself. I had gone further than I'd ever gone before in the kinky stakes but I still was some way off the 'amazing Orlene'. I was a bit jealous and down hearted, and I think Dan could tell.

"Don't take it the wrong way, you're amazing, I'm stunned by how far you're willing to go to please me." He said.

But I wanted to be the best he'd ever had, the most outrageous sexually. It was like a competition in my head, I wanted him to lust over me and worship me like he clearly did her.

"Is she prettier than me?" I asked.

"You're both different." He replied. "She's petit, you're voluptuous. I mean you both have amazing bodies, but in different ways."

I wasn't really self conscious, I just wanted to get a picture of her in my head. Don't get me wrong, I know I'm hot, I get told on an almost daily basis. I get wolf whistled in the street by guys in vans or on building sites, and I love the attention.

"What about me?" He asked. "Am I hotter than this Liam guy?"

"Hmm." I replied thinking aloud. "I'm more attracted to you, but he has a bigger... um car." I said jokingly. "Well... not just car." I said teasing him.

"When are you seeing him next?" He asked.

"I'm not sure I will." I replied. " I kinda like you and I can't have a relationship with both of you, can I?"

"I'm flattered, but I sort of wanted to watch him fuck you." He answered. "I mean I heard the show last night and it sounded amazing, but I'd love to actually watch you suck him off and bounce up and down on his big cock." He said.

I knew was going to have to come up with something really outlandish to make him think I was better than Orlene. I was going to have to fuck Liam again and find a way of getting him to watch, without Liam knowing.

But even that wasn't enough. I mean Dan was trying to orchestrate this scenario, meaning he was in control. I wanted to be the one in control and I think Dan wanted it too, he was just giving me hints!

I put on my serious face for a second and grabbed hold of his balls firmly, taking control as I spoke.

"I'm going to ask you the same question I asked you earlier." I said, "only this time I think I'll get a different answer!" I squeezed his balls hard. "Is she prettier than me?" I asked, glaring seriously into his eyes.

"No, definitely not, you're way prettier." He replied panicking. "Stop... let go of my balls." I loosened my grip.

"I'll decide if I'm going to fuck Liam again, not you." I said. "Do you understand?"

"Yes!" He replied. I squeezed his balls again.

"Yes what?"

"Yes mistress." He replied stuttering.

"Better!" I said "Now take me home, I'm tired and I'm fucked if I'm walking all that way again."

"Sorry, have I done something to piss you off?" He said. I wasn't really pissed though, I was just acting.

"No, I just want you to get some perspective on who's in control here." I said assertively.

I wanted to find out more about Orlene so when I got in, despite not yet being friends with Dan on Facebook yet, I stalked his page and found her. He was still friends with her, although it didn't look like she posted much.

I looked at her photos and she was stunning, so pretty. She was petit like Dan had described, with an amazing figure and tanned body. Her scruffy dark hair cut into a fringe, similar to mine, and she had lips that even I imagined kissing. Now I realised why Dan had been so Infatuated by her. Like I said, I'm hot, but I couldn't complete with her beauty.

I felt like Dan knew I was in control now, I had to remind him by grabbing his balls because I wanted to keep him in check, but he took it the right way. I just wanted to find out, aside from what he told me, exactly what she did that was so naughty.

I found out, by scrolling through her Facebook page, that her boyfriend was English and she seemed to be living in London with him. He looked hot in the photos, I wondered if she was the dominant one in their relationship. I knew she'd got back with him after Daniel but that's about all he told me and I didn't want to prove him further for obvious reasons.

After much deliberation I decided to message her. I told her that I had been seeing Daniel for a little while, that I knew about his perversions and I knew some of what they got up to. I said that I wanted to know more and I would be grateful for some tips and advice on how to get to her level of domination. I finished it by saying I hoped I wasn't intruding and asked her not to mention anything to Daniel about it.

It was a couple of days before I got a reply from her. She wrote back saying it was no problem and asking me what I wanted to know. She asked after Daniel, saying she was sorry to have hurt him and that she hoped he was okay. She finished up by saying that he looked like he was doing okay and that he was a lucky guy to have a hot woman like me. I was flattered that such a beautiful woman thought I was hot too!

We wrote back and forth a couple of times, she confirmed that her boyfriend was indeed English and that they were living in London together. It just so happened that I had to go to London for a work seminar the following week, so I suggested meeting up with her.

To my delight she said she would love to meet up. I thought I could have a few drinks with her, really find out about her experiences and have a proper chat.

I did the first day of the seminar, I was with an older male colleague and my female boss who was again older and a bit boring. They made their excuses after dinner and headed back to their rooms. I told them I was meeting a friend and headed to the bar.

I arranged to meet Orlene in my hotel bar at 8:00pm. I made sure I looked really hot. A low cut black top to show off my cleavage, just to give me confidence as I knew it was the only real advantage I had over her. I also wore a smart short skirt and heels. I wanted her to think I was classy, if a little slutty.

I was sat up at the bar with a drink, the barman was doing his best to chat me up. He was a tall black guy, quite fit and confident. He was probably only about twenty-one though. He asked me what I was doing there and how long I was staying, then he offered to buy me a drink after his shift finished. Naturally I flirted back, "I'm meeting someone tonight, maybe tomorrow night though." I said with a cheeky smile on my face.

"Most definitely." He replied enthusiastically.

Then I noticed Orlene walk in, 'fuck me she's hot' I thought putting my hand up to grab her attention. She was wearing light jeans and a plain pink top, a lot more casual than me. I immediately noticed she wasn't wearing a bra as her nipples showed slightly through her top.

She kissed me on both cheeks as we greeted, she smelt amazing. I ordered her a vodka tonic then went and found a table to sit. I was nervous, almost overawed by her. She was so beautiful, I felt a slight girl crush straight away.

We made small talk for a bit, chatted about the weather, which had been really hot for England. She told me she'd been living in London for three months, but she'd lived here for ten years previously. She also said that she organised fetish sex parties as her job, which kind of made sense, being that she was so kinky and all.

"So how long have you been seeing Daniel?" she asked. Her sexy French accent made her even more attractive.

"Not long, just a few weeks." I replied.

"And you obviously really like him, I mean he's a cute guy and all. Even his penis is cute, isn't it!?"

I was taken aback by how quickly she brought up the subject of his penis.

"Um, well yeah, I guess it's cute." I said, probably sounding a bit nervous.

"He didn't like it when I called it cute." Orlene said laughing. "But it's the best way to describe it I think! Don't you agree?"

She sure seemed like she didn't beat about the bush, the small talk lasted for no more than minute or so before the sex talk started. I must have seemed really uptight because she told me to relax.

"It's ok, there's no need to be nervous, you can just be yourself in front of me. I don't bite, unless you like that kind of thing, she winked, reassuring me with her humour. "So you want to know about me and Daniel?"

"Well I'm intrigued to find out about you in general really. I mean it seems like you had him under a spell or something, that's how he described it anyway. How do you do it?" I asked.

"Years of experience I guess." She replied, "I'm constantly thinking of new things to add a new dimension to our sex life. It's easy with someone new to things, like Daniel was when I met him. But a lot harder when you've been with someone for more than ten years, like Carl and I."

She went on. "I cuckolded Carl for the first time a couple of years after we met. I found him watching cuckold porn and I quizzed him, he admitted he was into it. So me being me, well I couldn't wait to make it a reality. I was into dominating him anyway so fucking someone else whilst he sat in the corner watching was easy. "

I told her about me fucking Liam while I was seeing Dan and how much it turned him on. Mentioning that I fucked him and posted my dirty knickers though Dan letter box.

"Shit, that's hot." She said. "Doesn't seem like you need my help. I'll have to remember that one." She laughed.

"Well Dan still says that I have a long way to go to be as kinky as you." I replied.

"The next step is for him to be there when you fuck someone else, make him watch, closely. Make him eat you out while you're getting fucked and make sure he gets a taste of your lovers cock." She replied with a wicked look in her eyes. "And definitely make him clean you up afterwards."

I could feel my pussy tingling at her dirty talk, I couldn't take my eyes off her as she spoke, I was mesmerised by her.

I have never been with a another woman, I mean I've kissed a couple of girl friends when I was younger, just drunk, messing about, but that's as far as it went. I've always had girl crushes but never had the inclination or perhaps the opportunity to go with a woman. But i had the feeling that if Orlene had said 'let's go upstairs and have sex right now' I wouldn't have thought twice about it.

"You're so pretty," I found myself saying, without really thinking about it.

"Why thank you Jessica." Orlene replied. "You're fucking hot yourself." She giggled. "Do you have a strap on?"

"Um... a strap on." I replied, taken aback."Like a dildo.. for um... why? I stuttered, thinking she was suggesting we use it to fuck each other.

"To use on Daniel of course. Oh...sorry, you didn't think I meant to use on me? I mean I'd sure let you" She said with a sexy look on her face."But I thought the whole point was to find ideas for you and Daniel." She laughed.

"No of course, for Dan, I didn't think... you know." I blushed. I was flattered she said she let me use it on her, but embarrassed at my misunderstanding.

"I used to fuck him with my strap on while making him suck my lovers cock." She said. "He liked that very much. Not at first, but by the end he was begging for it. It didn't take long to convert him to become my total submissive, I knew right from the start he had that in him. Have you met his friend David yet?"

"Not yet" I replied "I've heard about him."

"About his cock I guess?" She smiled. "Oh my word, what a penis he has." She said, now I was really intrigued.

"He said he hadn't seen David since you guys broke up." I told her.

"That makes sense, I think they blamed each other for me calling it off with them. It was just that Carl came back into my life, he was my first love, I never stopped loving him so I had to do what was best for me. I couldn't have had a relationship with either of them separately. To me they came as package."

She said.

"Fair enough." I agreed.

"I have met up with David once or twice since getting back with Carl actually, I just have to have a fix of his cock every once in a while. You should definitely try it if you get the chance." She said smiling wickedly whilst seductively sucking an ice cube.

"Hopefully I will, one day." I said. "So did Daniel and David do stuff together then, sexually I mean?"

"David was totally against anything like that." Orlene replied. "I always told him not to knock it until he tried it, but he wasn't having any of it. Daniel ate his cum out of me on a daily basis though."

I asked her how she got Daniel to suck a cock and how many guys he'd sucked. "I guess he sucked five or six guys off, not many really." She replied. "I have a good friend, Jean-Claude who took a liking to Daniel, he has been a close and very good friend of mine for many years. He's has helped me out financially a few times so I let him fuck me from time to time to say thanks. Plus as he fancied Daniel, well I let him have him too, if you know what I mean? He was really grateful for that." She laughed.

Jean-Claude's was the first cock I made Daniel suck, he was really nervous, but he must have made a good job because he had Jean-Claude cumming down his throat in no time." She said."

"Wow." I said, "I'd love to see Dan with another guy, it'd be so hot."

"You know what, I'm hosting a fetish party on Friday night, why don't you stay in London another night and invite Daniel to join you? You can crash at ours!"

I was due to be going back on Friday, but it wasn't a problem to change my plans. I just had to convince Dan to come and join me in London. I knew he finished work early on Fridays so it sounded like a good idea to me.

"What about you and him.. Won't it be awkward?" I asked "and he'll know I've met you, what will he say?"

"This is where you need some guidance." Orlene said touching my hand. "You don't ask him, you tell him. He's a natural submissive. He won't dare to question your decision to contact me, all you do is order him to pack his bags and meet you here tomorrow. As for me, well it'll be a nice surprise for him won't it." She smiled. "I have something for Daniel to wear and I reckon I have a few naughty corsets that will fit you too."

She had me at naughty corsets, I was so horny thinking about a fetish party and what it might consist of.

DandJ69
DandJ69
928 Followers
12