How I Met My Master

Story Info
A slave's first meeting with her online Master
2.7k words
4.3
28.7k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day 1

Sitting on the plane I feel my excitement build as we begin our descent, today is the day that I finally meet my Master, the man to whom I will belong for as long as he desires. The landing takes forever and it feels like my bags are never going to arrive. I eventually walk into the arrival hall and scan the crowds. Immediately I see him standing there, just as I knew he would look. I run towards him and throw myself into his waiting arms. We kiss passionately, a kiss that I have been anticipating for far too long. I feel my Masters lips against mine and our tounges intertwine feeling eachother for the first time. My Master takes my case from me and we walk arm in arm from the airport to his waiting car. We chat about nothing on the journey back to his home, just learning more about eachother. We eventually pull up at home and my Master opens the door for me bringing my case in.

Immediately the door is closed I remove my clothes and place my collar around my neck, leash attached. I drop to my knees in the position that I have practiced so many times. My Master moves around me checking and correcting where necessary, he touches my body sending a charge of electricity through me. He orders me to remove his pants and take his cock in my mouth. I do this quickly and happily, I have dreamed of this moment for so long. It is not gentle or slow, we both have an urgent need and my Master pushes hard filing my mouth. Soon he pulls out of my mouth and cums hard over my body, marking his property. I am now his.

My Master leaves me in slave position while his cum dries on me. He then orders me to move in front if his armchair and coutinue kneeling, I do this ensuring that I heed the corrections that he previously made. He then orders me to masturbate for him. I push two fingers into my wet cunt, Master orders another and I push in a third finger, I will always remember to use three in the future to please my Master. I fuck myself hard with my fingers and my thumb rubs my clit quickly. It does not take long for me to cum hard for my Master, I am so aroused, kneeling covered in his dried cum with my juices dripping down my legs. My Master is pleased with me and orders that I follow him to the bathroom and climb into the shower kneeling facing him while he undoes his pants releasing his cock again. This time my Master marks his property by urinating all over his slave, he orders that I open my mouth to taste his piss, marking me on the inside as well as outside. When finished my Master orders that I remain in position until I dry, now covered with his cum and piss. I now truly belong to Master Larry.

My Master leaves me kneeling in the shower cubicle to consider my position in life, I happily kneel with his cum and urine drying on my body, still tasting him in my mouth. After a time my Master returns and helps me to my feet, he is naked and I finally see all of him. He joins me in the shower and gently helps me to wash myself before I wash him all over exploring his body for the first time. We leave the shower and he wraps me in a big warm towel before helping me to dry, naked again I then dry my Master.

I am now tired after my long flight and my Master leads me to our bed where he pulls back the covers and helps me to climb in, he gets in beside me and wraps his arms around me, I lay with my head on his chest sighing contentedly. He turns me towards him and we kiss, a long passionate kiss, his hands move to my breasts pinching and pulling my nipples sending a jolt of electricity through my body and down to my clit. He pulls me on top of him and I feel his hard cock against me. I sit up and straddle him one leg either side of his hips. I then lower myself onto my Master's hard cock and feel him entering me for the first time. I move up and down slowly using my muscles, strengthened through Kegel exercises, to milk him. I am tight and my Master can feel every part of me as I contract around him. All the time he is pinching and squeezing my nipples, pulling them hard until I gasp in pain and then rolling them between his finger and thumb. I am so wet that my juices leak over my Master's lap. I move up and down, side to side, slowly at first becoming faster, I ask for permission to cum and Master tells me to wait so that we can cum together I happily follow his orders taking care not to let my body betray me.

I soon feel my Masters cock twitch inside me and he tells me to cum. I cum long and hard, the best orgasm that I have ever felt as my Master explodes inside me, Master and slave cumming together for the first time. When he has finished cumming I lay down on my Masters chest, his cock still inside me, until he softens. I roll off of him and move down to take him in my mouth, cleaning our mixed juices off of him. When he is fully clean I move back up to once again lay in his arms where we fall asleep happliy together at last.

Day 2

After a long and restful sleep I awake still wrapped in my Master's strong arms, I take a few minutes to look at him sleeping and to consider how lucky I am to have found my perfect Master, how fate brought us together, and the journey that we have travelled to get where we are today. I truly feel like the luckiest slave ever.

I unwrap myself from my Master's embrace and get out of bed, I move to the kitchen and brew a fresh cup of coffee, strong and black as I know he likes. I find some fruit and make him a fresh fruit salad before taking them to the bedroom ready for when he awakes. I do not have to wait long, the smell of his slave and the coffee bring him out of his slumber. My Master awakes to find his slave kneeling at his bedside with his breakfast waiting. I kneel next to him while he eats and drinks occasionally feeding me a piece of fruit and giving me a sip of his coffee. When he finishes he tells me that today is the day that he will take my virgin ass.

My Master first orders that I go to the draw in the bedroom which contains the toys that he has selected for me, he tells me to bring the dildo, clamps and plug. I find these and lay them on the bed beside him. He beckons me closer and pulls hard on my nipples instantly making them spring to life. Once he is satisfied that they are large enough he applys a clamp to each one making me gasp in pain and bringing tears to my eyes, I constantly look into my Masters eyes showing him that he has complete control of me. My Master orders that I turn around facing away from him and bend over at the waist. I feel something enter my cunt, too small to be the dildo, my Master has put the plug into my wet hole to prepare it for entering my ass. I am very grateful for his kindness in not putting it in dry. He removes the plug from my cunt once he has gathered my juices on it and orders that I use my hands to part my cheeks for him. I do this and he orders that I part them wider. I suddenly feel a large object being pushed into my asshole, it is a shock and I fall forwards, I right myself and feel two sharp slaps on my ass from my Master, it is my responsibility to remain upright and I widen my legs to ensure that I do not fall again. My Master once again pushes the plug into my ass twisting it as he pushes. I feel a sharp pain and gasp, my Master laughs, this is nowhere near as big as the cock that will be in there later. He continues to push and twist until the plug is fully in and my hole closes around the base. My Master orders that I stand up and turn back to face him. It feels stange to have this object in my ass I am not used to it. He tells me to take the dildo and push it into my cunt. This is a feeling I am more familiar with, but it still feels odd with both of my holes full and my nipples clamped.

My Master orders that I cum which I do almost instantly. He then tells me to bend over him and suck his cock, it is in my interests to suck it well and make it very wet ready to enter my ass. When he is satisfied my Master orders that I reach around and remove the plug. Pulling it out is difficult and hurts, hovever I persist and it eventually comes out. I am left feeling empty, but not for long. My Master gets out of the bed and orders that I bend over it. He moves behind me and I part my cheeks for him remembering how wide he likes them. I feel him move forward and he suddenly plunges into me hard. I scream in pain and the tears start flowing. He continues to thrust in and out, I start to get used to it and enjoy the sensation. I am so glad that I saved this for My Master. Faster and faster harder and harder he pumps in and out of me until all of a sudden I am empty. I suddenly feel a splash of liquid on my back and realise that my Master has chosen to mark his slave's back by cumming over it. I am so happy. When he has finished, he leaves me there while he goes for a shower. When he returns he holds me in his arms, telling me that he is proud of his slave before telling me to go and shower. We have a long day ahead.

I take a long hot shower washing my Master's mark off and ensuring that I clean everywhere thoroughly. I step out of the shower and dry

myself well before replacing my collar and leash and moving to the living room. My Master is sitting in the chair and beckons for me to sit at his feet while he reads the morning paper. I sit happily and he allows me to rest my head on his knee. We sit and discuss the days news and he reads me stories of interest. I rise and bring my Master another cup of coffee at his command.

When my Master has finished his paper and is ready he rises and orders that I follow him, he picks up my leash and I know that this is the

signal that I should crawl behind him. We move back into the bedroom and he orders that I climb onto the bed and lay face down with my arms and legs outstretched. My Master places a pillow underneath my lower stomach, raising my ass in the air, and proceeds to tie my arms and legs to the corners of the bed rendering me immobile. He explains that as this is my first real session with him he will be relatively gentle with me. I feel a sharp pain on my ass cheek, first one and

then the other and I realise that my Master has slapped me. I gasp and Master laughs as he tells me that it was just a gentle tap compared with what I should expect. I cannot see what is happening but I hear my Master moving around the room, I do not hear him come back and when I feel the first blow I scream in agony, this is nothing like I have done to myself in our online play sessions. I instantly feel tears prick my eyes and my cunt start dripping with excitement. I thank my Master through my tears.

My Master continues to reign blows on me as I scream and cry in agony again and again hitting my ass with what I find later is my belt, the

one that I have used on myself so often. My cunt gets wetter and wetter until I am sure that I am going to cum. After what seems like an eternity the blows stop and my Master utters one word "cum". I explode cumming long and hard panting through my sobs. I am in so much pain, but so happy, I am crying for my Master and the long wait that I have had for this moment.

My Master unties me and sits on the bed cradling me in his arms, telling me how pleased he is with me while I continue to sob. I know that in the future it will get much harder and I am looking forward to that very much, I crave more. I have never felt more alive.

My Master and I spend the rest of the day together, first we have a shower where he gently washes my sore and red ass before I wash him all over, he then permits me to sit on his chair with him, laying beside him, my head in his lap. I am still tired from my journey and fall asleep like this, my Master chooses to allow me to sleep. In the evening we cook dinner together and I have never felt as happy as I do at this moment.

When we have finished eating, my Master tells me that it is time to feel his fist, this is one of the moments that I have been waiting for and I happily follow him into the bedroom once again. When we are in the bedroom he orders that I climb up onto the bed and lay on my back with my knees bent and my legs apart giving easy access to my cunt. My Master puts in two and then three fingers, already I am feeling full and cannot see how he could fit any more into me but he has soon pushed a fourth finger into me. He tells me to pull hard on my nipples which I do, he orders that I pull harder making me scream out. At the same time I feel my Master's hand twisting against my cunt and pushing. My cunt stretches more than it ever has before and I scream out from that as well as the pain in my nipples. I feel a great pressure against me and suddenly my Masters fist in inside me. I have a feeling of being very full and am so happy that my Master has chosen to fill me.

My Master moves his fist around inside of me and I find myself grinding against his arm trying to get him deeper. He utters the word "cum" and I completely let go, cumming long and hard with his fist inside my cunt, coating his hand with my juices I feel like I will never stop.

I do eventually stop cumming and my Master pulls his fist out of me. I feel myself stretching again and thank goodness for my Kegel exercises which will ensure that my cunt remains tight for my Master. He moves his hand up to me and I lick my juices off of it hungarily. Once my Master is satisfied that I have cleaned him sufficiently he lays on the bed and allows me the pleasure of sucking his cock before bedtime.

I cannot wait until tomorrow and dream about what new experiences it will bring me and my Master Larry.