How I Met My Neighbor

Story Info
Young guy moves in and falls for his redhead neighbor.
7k words
4.67
98.9k
156
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm Tom, I just moved into my very first apartment a college graduate and finally away from my parents. I was all moved in and after my first week alone I was finally starting to settle in, this was a pretty normal apartment complex the outside wasn't the best, except for the pool and the hot tub, but the apartments were amazing for the price. My apartment was 1800 square feet of my space and I loved it. I lived on the corner of the building so I only had one neighbor, whom I have not met yet...

Let me tell you a little about myself, I am 6 feet tall on the dot, 22 years old, white with dirty blonde hair and blue green eyes, I go to the gym regularly and have an accomplished 6 pack and I weight 190lbs. I wasn't a jock in high school or anything but really kind of a nerd that didn't blossom until college. I became a lady killer and they all loved me and that was before they saw what was in my pants. I loved that the ladies were all over me in college, it was a blast when I wasn't studying. I don't have a girlfriend because I haven't met the right girl yet, all the ones I had liked just seem to have something missing. I've always wanted to go for a redhead with green eyes and dimples on her cheeks! Anyway I had just found a job in my field as a sales agent for a new company that sells solar panels for home use. The solar panels are cheaper than most others on the market because they are made with a surprisingly cheaper material but they last twice as long and work twice as well and are twice as small! It's really quite amazing. I didn't start until a week from now though so I didn't have much to do but workout eat and pretty much just jerk off all day.

I was coming back from my morning run when I saw her for the first time, she was exactly what I had always wanted, the red hair, the green eyes, and the dimples on her cheeks. She was in a robe so I assumed she was going to the pool so I stayed out front to stretch and see if I could catch a glimpse at her, I took my shirt off to give her a show as well. But I was wrong, she was coming from the pool not going and I was just standing in front of my door with no shirt. At least I was on the second floor I thought, until she came up the stairs! I got my keys out of my pocket as she approached me and while I was looking at the door unlocking it she came right up to me.

"Hi there!! My name is Jenny and I believe we are neighbors now!!"

It took everything in me not to stumble on my words, "How's it going, I'm Tom. Very nice to meet you Jenny." I managed a smile at the end.

She giggled, she was so feminine and even more gorgeous up close. She couldn't be more than 5'5" and she had very nice hips and a big butt from what I could tell and it seemed like her robe hung pretty far off her body so I assume she has big tits too.

"Well Tom it is a pleasure to meet you, and welcome to the neighborhood!"

"Thanks, I look forward to seeing you around!" to which she responded, "You too cutie." With a wink and a twirl as she strutted away to her apartment.

I had just met my dream girl and she lived right next door!! What are the chances of that I thought. After I had showered off and made myself some breakfast I decided I would watch some TV. As I was watching I heard a knock so I went to my door and saw no one, I looked over at Jenny's door and saw a young nerdy looking guy standing there with a nervous look on his face, as I heard the door open I saw him look up and down and then scream and run away. I just laughed and closed the door. An hour later I heard another knock at the door and it was the same situation when I looked down at her door there was a different guy standing there with the same nervous look, only this time he went in to her apartment. About ten minutes later I heard her door open and close and ran to my window to see the man leaving, he seemed to be limping... I brushed it off and didn't think any more of it.

As the day wore on I became bored so I decided I would go jerk off, right as I stood up I heard another knock and went to see what it was. This time it was a construction worker with a tool box, I looked down in the parking lot and saw his coworker bringing up some wood. I closed the door and went to go to my bedroom and jerk off. It was rather hard to do with the sound of power tools next door. Finally after about two hours they stopped and I could finally hear again. At this point it was time for dinner so I made myself some fajitas and as I set my plate on the table, another knock on the door. This time I could tell it was my door so I went and answered it.

"Hey Tom, are you cooking food because it smells heavenly!"

"Oh, hey Jenny yeah I just made myself some fajitas for dinner, I am glad you enjoy the smell of my cooking." I sheepishly laughed because I was starving and was wondering why she had come over.

"Well I am sure you heard the work going on in my apartment today,"

"Yeah no kidding" I said laughing again

"well they were working on my kitchen and I can't use the stove or oven because the gas is disconnected sooooo, enough for two?"

"Oh umm yeah sure come on in" That was easy I thought, she just invited herself in for dinner and I didn't even have to do anything. Luckily I always make more than enough food so that I can eat leftovers for lunch! She came right in and sat down at the table.

"Wow I like what you have done with the place, it looks very nice!"

"Thanks I'm still getting settled but I really like it, this is my first place away from home so it is great being away from everything."

"Oh I would have never guessed this was your first place! How old are you?"

"I'm 22, just graduated from SVU with my degree in sales and got a job selling those new solar panels for Solar Electric."

"Well we already have something in common" she winked, "we are both 22, these fajitas are amazing by the way. Oh do you have any beer!! I could totally go for a beer right now."

"Thanks and no I don't have any beer here right now, and that's" she cut me off and stood up "Hold that thought cutie I have some beer at my place, I'll run and get it and be right back." She took off almost running and threw the door open. I got up to go hold the door open for her and saw her already walking back with a case of Budweiser. This had all happened so fast I didn't even realize what she was wearing, she didn't have any shoes on and I got a good look at her sexy tan legs in some short little running shorts that fit very loosely but the case was in front of most of her lower half so I couldn't see anything but the top of her shorts. She had a tight little t-shirt showing her nice perky tits, they were probably C cups which I thought was perfect. She broke my trance, "Hope bud heavy is good for you! We should have some fun tonight!" she said again with a wink. I was so excited, this was coming so easy to me right now and I was loving it.

"Of course it is fine with me, beer is beer babe." This time I winked and she giggled and started blushing. This girl was adorable and I was really digging her.

She walked past me and back into the kitchen where she put the case on the table and pulled out four beers and put the rest in the fridge. She handed me 3 of them and said "here you go big boy!"

"Are you trying to get me drunk Jenny!?" I said with a playful and somewhat suggestive tone.

"Well yeah I said we should have some fun tonight didn't I" she said again winking at me, "now let's finish these fantastic fajitas and our conversation."

"Sounds good to me," I cracked my beer and we sat down to finish our dinner. We talked for what felt like forever and learned a lot about each other, where we were from and what schools we went to, the general first meeting conversation. She said she didn't really have a job but she worked a few times a week. When I finally checked the time I saw that we had been talking for an hour and a half and it was now 8:30 and the sun was setting. I had drank 5 beers already, nursing my sixth and she was on her third. She suggested we get our bathing suits and get into the hot tub and I agreed liking where this night was going. I went to change as she left to get her suit on.

I walked out and saw her already down in the hot tub with her cloths sitting next to in and a towel next to them. I went down and she said "Wow slow poke hurry up and get in here and throw me one of those beers!" I had brought a cooler with the beer she left in my place, tossing her one I slipped out of my shirt and hoped in. Beer 7 was making me feel pretty buzzed at this point and she said she was feeling the same way.

"Say how'd you get down here so fast?"

"I had my suit on underneath my cloths and I just grabbed a towel and came down." We were sitting across from her but all I could really see was her face because she was so short everything else was below the water. She came over and sat next to me remaining under the water except her head.

"Well why did you have your suit on underneath your clothes?" I said raising my eyebrow, "Where you planning this whole thing all along?"

She giggled, "Maybe I was, when I saw you with your shirt off earlier I had to get to know you. You are very attractive you know." I could literally feel my face turn red instantly, she was into me and she had just met me. "Look at you, your face is so red you big dork!"

I was trying to play it cool but I stumbled a little, "Well, um you are also very attractive. I only took my shirt off and stretched outside because I saw you outside." Her face turned equally as red as mine was and we both just started laughing as she scooted closer to me. I put my arm around her and she put her head on my chest. This was going better than I ever could have thought. We stayed like that and watched the sunset and around 9:15 we both felt really buzzed and decided to get out and go shower off. I got out first and while I was turned around she hoped out and got her towel around her before I got a chance to see her in her suit.

"Hey so I've had a lot of fun tonight and since neither of us has to work tomorrow why don't we watch a movie and have a few more beers."

"That sounds awesome, I'll grab one from my place and bring it over there since my place is getting worked on right now." We walked up stairs and went into our own apartments to shower. I wanted to jerk off so bad but I was hoping this would go somewhere tonight so I resisted the urge to. As I got out of the shower I heard a knock on the door and yelled to her that it was open. I heard it open and shut but I didn't hear any footsteps my door was open and I had just gotten out of the shower so I hopped over to my room in a rush leaving the door open, I dropped my towel and bent down to pick up my boxers. "Wow very nice, I like the view!" I jumped thinking she had just sat down on the couch since I didn't hear any footsteps.

"Oh wow well, this is embarrassing. I didn't know you had walked back here or I would have shut the door."

"No I like it, you've got a great ass. If only you weren't holding those boxers there so I could see the rest. Maybe another time though." She said as she looked me up and down one more time before walking away I jumped into my boxers and threw on some athletic shorts and a t-shirt since she was wearing the same.

"He there bubble butt, I hope you are ok with scary movies because I brought my favorite, Friday the 13th."

"Hey now I do my workouts and it seemed like you liked what you saw in there so no butt comments young lady," during dinner I found out her birthday was a week after mine so I figured I'd give her a hard time, "and I love scary movies so bring it on!" we watched the movie and at first my arm was around her and she was against my chest again and I leaned in to try and kiss her but right as I tried she grabbed a pillow and put her head in my lap. We stayed like this for the rest of the movie and both ended up falling asleep on my couch.

She woke me up the next morning and handed me some eggs and bacon on one of my plates and all I could think was that I didn't have any bacon.

"I brought the bacon back over from my place" I looked up and my door was propped open and the sun was coming up, I also noticed she had changed and was wearing an athletic shirt and some running shoes, "so eat up cause this is the good bacon and I figured since I saw that you went for a run yesterday morning maybe we could go together today?" she said this like a question which was actually really adorable.

"Of course we can but you might have some trouble keeping up with me slow poke, and thanks for the bacon."

"Hey! You're the slow poke, I beat you to the hot tub last night and I'll beat you back here on our run!"

"Ok, whatever you say. Let's eat and go get sweaty together." She must have liked that because she giggled and blushed then shoved some eggs in my face. We finished eating breakfast and went to go on a run. The whole time we were running I was staring at her perfectly round ass which was awesome because I enjoyed the view but I knew she would brag about being faster than me. We got back and she turned around and smiled then whipped her hair around and strutted up the steps. While she wasn't looking I ripped my shirt off and followed her up the steps. While I was walking up I noticed the same work truck in the lot as yesterday and saw her door was propped open. She turned and lowed at me and paused and smiled "Well someone is confident even though they lost this morning, you know you don't have to show off I already think you're hot! Anyway these guys weren't supposed to be here until 10 and they are going to be working pretty much all day and they are redoing the bathroom after they finish the kitchen, so would you mind if I grabbed some cloths and came over for a shower?"

"That's no problem at all! It will be a little tight but I think we can make it work."

"Hey now, separate showers for us mister slow poke, winners first!"

"Ok I'll go get it warmed up for you so you can hop in when you come over. I'll set a towel out for you on the sink too and you can use the spare bedroom to get dressed."

"Ok cool thanks, I'll be right back so just leave the door open please!"

"Will do." I couldn't believe what was happening, I was falling for this girl pretty hard and it felt like she might be feeling the same way. But there was one thing I couldn't get off my mind, those two guys I had seen at her door yesterday before the construction started. As this thought popped into my head she walked through the door and shut it. She walked right past me and into the bathroom and back out without the cloths she was holding.

"I really appreciate you letting me hang around with you and everything even though we just met, I was wondering how you would feel?" She stopped after that and I was confused.

"How I would feel about..." before I said what she threw her arms around me and kissed me.

"How you would feel if I did that." Before I could respond she ran into the bathroom and locked the door. I was stunned I just stood there as I felt my cock harden in my shorts. I had only just met this girl and we were hitting it off. I was at full attention thinking about what just happened and then ran into my room and shut the door. I pulled my cock out and started to jerk off, I just pictured the view of her ass I had this morning and when I heard the shower curtain open and close I knew I would be fine to finish myself off. After about 5 minutes I heard the shower cut off and at that moment I finished and cleaned up really quick. Right as I pulled my pants back on she opened the door, with a towel around her head and a beautiful red sundress on she said "Your turn, do you mind if I use the mirror in here the one in the spare room isn't hung up yet."

"Yeah that's fine with me, and by the way I liked what you did back there it was really cute."

"Oh yeah well that's all you get for now so go shower off dork."

"Alright I won't be long."

I got into the shower and again Jenny was all that I could think about, she was so perfect and I just wanted it to stay that way. Then the thought off those two guys yesterday came back into my head and I wanted to ask her but I didn't want to get an answer I didn't want to hear. So I just tried to forget about it and think about that perfect ass again as I washed myself off. And then the thought of her in that red sundress popped into my head and I finished my shower fast and got out. After I had dried off I realized that I didn't bring any clothes into the bathroom and Jenny was in my room using the mirror. I walked in there in just my towel and she howled at me and giggled.

"Did you forget your clothes big boy, I'm not done with my makeup so I'm not leaving."

"What you think I won't drop this towel and get dressed in front of you. I've got nothing to be ashamed of." I was so nervous, I wanted her to say yes but I also didn't want her to say yes at the same time. Thinking about her seeing me buck naked made me start to get hard again. She was just staring at me waiting and then she looked me up and down one time and smiled, she must have seen the bulge rising in under my towel. Now I really don't have anything to be ashamed of, my cock is 8 inches and thick.

She put her hand up to her chin, "Turn around," I did as she said and waited for what was next, "alright then drop that towel and get changed for me bubble butt!" She giggled, "I dare you."

I dropped it and as soon as it hit the floor she ran up and smacked my ass hard and then squeezed it, I was surprised so I spun around really quickly and looked down at her smiling face and those beautiful green eyes. I had to kiss her, she was so gorgeous I just couldn't stand it. I leaned in and she met me in the middle. We kissed hard and then pulled away and laughed, as we stood there laughing she looked down at my cock.

"Like what you see Jenny? Just couldn't resist giving a look could you." I said with a smirk on my face. Her eyes shot up to meet mine and she smirked back at me.

"I've seen bigger, it is impressive though. I see why you were so confident to drop your towel." Staring into my eyes she reached over and squeezed my cock and said "go get dressed, and put on a nice shirt."

I got dressed quickly while I asked her why I needed to put on a nice shirt, we talked while I got all my clothes on and she said she was going to take me out for being so nice to her. She was going to take me to lunch at this nice restaurant downtown. I didn't like the fact that she wanted to pay but I decided to play along and let her think she could but I would grab the check before she got it. The place we went to was really nice, and everything was very expensive. We got a few bottles of wine and I had a steak and she had a big piece of fish. We both tried each other's meal and after the wine we were both tipsy so we got a cab back to the apartments. It was almost 3 when we got back and the guys had some more work to do so she brought some cloths over and changed she walked into the bathroom in her panties when I was walking out my door and I scared her.

"Looks like I'm not the only one with a bubble butt Jenny." I said as I smacked her ass like she did to me this morning only not as hard. She jumped into the bathroom and whipped the door shut. Jenny had the most perfect ass I had ever seen if things keep working out I'm going to have to fuck that ass. I went and sat down on the couch and grabbed one of the beers she had left there last night, since I already had a buzz I figured I would keep it going, I grabbed one for her too. She came out and sat down next to me and snuggled up next to me grabbing the beer I got for her and cracking it open.

"You're really fun you know, and you seem like a really nice guy Tom. You know, I think I'm gonna like having you live next next-door."

12