How I Met My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as I sat down, the phone rings. "Good sissy slut...you're aching aren't you?...how long has it been?"

"Three weeks since I last came...and 114 days since I first met you. I'm really excited to meet you."

"I know my sissy. I've had so much fun with you. I think you deserve a reward...that's why I've brought you here"

"Thank you Princess...now what do you want me to do?"

"Behind you is the tree with the yellow leaves. First stand up and hide your bag behind that bush on the right so no one takes it. Then take off your panties. Make sure your cock is hard. Then put on the blindfold, and handcuff yourself to that tree, with your arms behind you"

"But..."

"Do as I say... You should know that by now. "

"Yes...I will do as instructed." I do as she said. And soon I'm there, blindfolded. I can feel the breeze playing with balls under my skirt. The fresh air is cold but my cock is rock hard and jutting out like a flag-pole. Fortunately the skirt was long enough to cover it, sort of getting wrapped around it from the left, or the right with the breeze, but never totally exposing me.

I was standing there like that for what felt like days. It was probably 30-45 minutes, but I couldn't really say. With the blindfold on, I just stood there listening. Waiting to hear her voice, or her footsteps.

Several times people walked by. Each time they'd walk up and ask me if I was all right. I had to explain to them that I was supposed to be there and that I was meeting "my wife". It was presumptuous of me to lie like that. But I couldn't explain that I was meeting "a woman with red hair that I didn't really even know, even though she was humiliating me and controlling my in this way". I'd blurted out "wife" the first time without even thinking, but the third time I said it, I knew it was what I wanted. Each person just laughed. Some called me a pervert before the walked off. But one said, "I wish my wife would play games with me like this...good luck buddy".

After an eternity like that, I heard the clicking of some heels. These grabbed my attention like none of the others. I could hear them on the sidewalk...coming, then stopping. Coming then stopping. Like someone appreciating a painting in a museum. Like they wanted to see it from different angles. The steps were coming closer, then stopping and looking again.

By the time she spoke I knew beyond a doubt who it was. There was something about the heels that I recognized, from one of her videos that she had sent me. In that one she was wearing a green and black outfit, and she carried a riding crop. It was a short video, and nothing really happened in it, but I'd watched it a hundred times. I'd cum to it over and over again, like all the others.

Her steps came toward me, and then it was quiet. She'd disappeared where the sidewalk ended...I waited, and then all of a sudden there She was, her breathy voice right in my ear.

She asked me if I loved her. I said "Yes. I love you like I've never loved anyone before, and like I never will again. I'm just so happy to be here."

She said "You have done well. You please me with how far you are willing to go for me. You are obviously more than just a boy...I like that"....Then I feel her hand on my thigh. It inches closer to my cock. She kisses my neck...and then she bites me there. Tenderly, but clearly a bite. I don't think it left a mark on my skin, but I could feel what she intended.

Then her left hand cups my balls, while her right hand grabs the back of my head. She pulls my face toward hers and locks me in a deep French kiss. Her tongue probes my mouth as her left had squeezes my balls. It's almost but not quite painful, and I'm lost in her kiss. For the first time I get to smell her, and feel her. Her wispy hair is now on my face, and tickling my neck. I can hear the little sounds she makes as she breathes in and tastes me.

The grip on my balls relaxes, and then She moves her hand up. Soon she's stroking my cock. Lightly, deftly like She knows exactly how much I can take before losing myself. I realize that she's done this dozens of times on camera, but using my hand not hers. She edges me expertly, taking me to the brink eight different times. Each time she makes swear my loyalty and my love for her, telling her how she makes me feel.

While this is going on, several people walk by and ask if anything is the matter. .She stops and tells them EXACTLY what we're doing. She explains that I'm her sissy bitch and that she owns me to do as she pleases, and that this pleases her. They all walk off, saying different things.

After the eight edging, she stepped away from me. I'm still wearing the blindfold and all I know is that she's gone. I can't hear her, see her or smell her anymore. And the wind is cold on my balls and cock again as I listen for her footsteps, or something....

All of a sudden, I feel the unmistakable sensation of her mouth on me, enveloping my cock. My whole world now is the sensation of her mouth on my cock. It's warm and wet, and I'm snug in her, feeling her tongue trace each vein, each bump and ridge.

She's not really sucking. She's more...savoring. Feeling the hardness. Feeling my wanting, my need for her.

The blood is pounding in my head. I know not to ask her to suck me. So all I can do is stand there. I focus on the sensation, how connected we are at that moment. I think of my journey to get to this place. This moment. We stay like that for about ten minutes...Ten glorious minutes. Then, I realize that she's masturbating. I hear the unmistakable sound of her fingers in her pussy. It's wet and sloppy now.

She still has her mouth on my cock as her fingers dive in and out, and then side to side, rubbing her clit. I know the motions from her videos and I can see it in my mind's eye. Her mouth is still wrapped around my cock, her tongue probing and feeling, but now her mouth is shaking a little bit, and she's moaning...the moans sending a chill down my cock and straight up my spine.

Finally she takes her mouth of my cock and she screams. She grunts a few times and says "fuck yeah...oh that's good...I needed that, my dirty little bitch"...And then all I can hear is her breathing, panting at first and then quiet and normal.

I'm still standing there. My cock is now cold...her saliva wet on it, causes me to shiver when the wind blos under my skirt. Despite my arousal, my cock is shrinking from the exposure. That's when I hear her go get my bag from behind the bush. To my horror I hear the metallic sound of my cage.

She tells me that she's not done playing with me. As she locks me back up I say "I understand. I love you. Thank you for playing with me."

While I'm still chained to the tree and blindfolded, she presses a key in my hand. She says that she can trust me now and that I'm to count to 200 and then unlock myself from the handcuffs. I hear her heels click clack away on the sidewalk.

21, 22, 23, 24...fuck it I say. I need to see her. I need to know who she is...So I put the key into the lock and turn it...but it doesn't budge. I struggle, and twist and struggle some more. But no- it's not the right key. I say "shit".

I hear the heels stop and turn. She laughs and says "such a naughty boy...you'll pay for that"...The click clack, click clack I listen to her walk away.

Scared now, I'm not sure where this is going. I'm alone, in a City far from home, dressed like a tranny whore and chained to a tree... My mind starts racing, thinking that maybe I'd fucked up and I'd end up down at the local police station trying to explain what the hell I was doing.

I'm like that for an hour...or what felt like an hour. That's when I hear a new set of heels. She was not my redheaded Mistress. That I could tell even with the blindfold. But she walked toward me, and then disappeared as she left the sidewalk.

The first thing I felt was the key in the lock on the handcuffs. She unlocked them and then removed them from my wrists. That's when she took off my blindfold.

It was the waitress. She smiled a knowing smile, and told me "She is pleased with you,...mostly". I was instructed to fly home now and await further instructions. She handed me a plane ticket and walked off.

As I flew home, I knew I would marry this woman. But the rest is another story.

12