How I Met My Wife Victoria

Story Info
Story about how I met my wife.
1.3k words
3.06
21.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met Victoria when she was 22 but started dating her a year later. We met at this carnival which was in town and us sailors had just returned from sea. Most of them were with their wives enjoying. I was bored so decided to take a walk till the very end. When I reached till the last of the tents it was a very quiet place. Just a few couples smoking weed and having sex. I removed my cigarette and lit it. I enjoyed the peaceful puff and looked around and that's when I saw behind I saw this blonde smoking a joint sitting on some boxes kept outside the tent. I went and talked to her since she was pretty and I was horny. A few minutes later she began flirting with me and getting all touchy. I knew she wasn't the classy type because she was swearing a lot and was sitting with her legs parted giving me a good view of her panties. So I chatted her up and she asked me if I had brought any protection. Unfortunately I hadn't. Who would have thought about carrying condoms to a carnival? So I insisted her to come back to my place and she accepted the offer. I asked her to wait while I got my friends car keys. I returned after may be 10 minutes and I saw her kissing my crew mate and the other was massaging her through her panties.

I asked her what was all this and she said I was taking too long and these guys managed to chat her up. I was horny because 6 months at sea, only twice we had made port and I now I needed a fuck. I didn't have a problem sharing women but I was horny and needed a pussy all for myself. I was pissed off at her and called her names because I was thinking with my dick. She leaped forward and tried to slap me. But my mates asked me to leave. I went back and played some games and stuff. I felt bad about what I did to her so I decided to go and apologize. I returned to the same spot and looked around and saw nobody. I went a bit ahead into the dark to take a leak and I saw some people a few feet away. I saw my mates there so I decided to just see who they were fucking even though I knew it was her. I saw her being double penetrated while sucking the third. She noticed me watching her and we stared for a few seconds. I realized I could've fucked her there too but I was dumb. Her grunts and moans had got me all horny. I told myself she's a slut and doesn't deserve an apology. I left the place.

A week later I was drinking with my buddies at his place. We were waiting for some chick he had been sharing with others. We heard a knock on the door he went and opened it. I was surprised to see Victoria there. They greeted each other with a wet sloppy kiss and his hands were all over her. We sat drinking while each took turns fucking her in the bedroom. When it was my turn she told me to fuck off. I sat drinking again instead.

Soon over the weeks she would spend most of the time at my buddy's place being gangbanged. She had become their cum dump. She became very popular among my crew mates too. I heard that just in a couple of months she had befriended almost all the guys in my crew and she would pull trains regularly. I would feel jealous at times though because she was a fun girl too and everyone had been with her except me. I knew I wasn't in love but I felt that I really needed to have sex with her once.

Soon me and Victoria became friends. I always wanted to fuck her but I had stopped trying. We became close and I knew she liked me because she would get jealous when I was with other women. Soon I was going back to sea so I asked her one last time to fuck me but she said no. I guess I was friendzoned. On the day of departure I went to my friend's place to see her because she had moved in with him. He told me she had gone to the quarters early morning. So I went there and went to the room she was at. I heard a lot of grunting, screaming and guttural moans from inside. I waited for a while outside the door and when everything was quiet I knocked. There were a bunch of sailors getting dressing up and she was lying naked on the couch with cum all over her. I told her I came to say goodbye and I gave her the flowers I had bought and walked out without saying anything more. Even when we were about to sail I saw her making out with my friend. We had a few seconds stare but that was it.

I had a really hard time at sea. I couldn't stop thinking about her. My friend realized that I was in love when I asked him if he loved Victoria. He told me she was just there to take care of his needs. He tried to get her out of my head too by telling me how slutty she was and all the stuff they did together. When we returned again from sea I decided to move away from long beach. When we made Port left long beach ASAP and visited my parents in San Francisco. Over there I get a call from my Mark saying that Victoria was all crying and sad when he told her I wasn't coming back to long beach. He convinced me to meet her. I decided to pay her a visit on the weekend because there was a sailors party which always ended up in orgies.

Weekend arrived and when I reached the beach party late night, the orgy was already halfway through. I looked around, met my friends and about Victoria. Everyone told pointed in different directions. While walking around we crossed each other she was surprised to see me and she just jumped on me and hugged me tightly. I heard her sniffing and she began apologizing for everything while hugging. When we finished hugging I saw she had a lot of cum all over her and some of it even was on my shirt. I just removed my hand kerchief and wiped it. She apologized for that too. I looked at her and there was cum on her face and mouth. But her teary eyes had melted me. I just wiped the cum off and she giggled. We decided to walk on the beach by the bonfires. We were walking hand in hand talking. I asked her why she always said no when I asked her for sex that's when her reply shocked me. Turns out she always wanted me to seduce her instead of asking her. We had a laugh and she took a dip in the sea to clean herself. I still remember getting horny seeing her in a tee, thong and sneakers. We then made out on the beach and then I took her home.

For a while we were just friends with benefits. When I found out she had stopped seeing others I asked her to become my girlfriend and she moved in with me. We soon got engaged and then married.

Yes we had a very rocky start and a really bad marriage but that's a different story.