How I Met Your Mother Ch. 02

Story Info
Lily catches Ted in the act, which turns isn't so bad.
1.3k words
3.98
46.2k
16

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The gang was at MacLarens like always. It was the Saturday after Ted had nailed Robin, but after that he hadn't had much sexual contact. Him and Robin talked a little about the sex after it happened. They both agreed that they should not get back together, but having some great, friendly, hard sex often is good for you.

Ted, however, did not get anymore sex that week, and for that matter any relief at all. Ted sat at the table in MacLarens with his best friends very in need of a relief. Marshall sat across the booth from Ted and Robin with Lily, while Barney sat on the end on a chair.

On this Saturday night, Lily was wearing a bright blue cardigan with a pure, white shirt, both of which were very tight on her now enormous chest. She topped the outfit off with a pair of tight yoga pants that grasped her ass very nicely. Robin was dressed professionally, wearing a button down shirt with a pair of khakis. Robin wasn't dressed as sexy as Lily, but she was still beautiful and sexy nonetheless.

Barney broke the sexual ice saying, "Guys I'm looking to bang a girl with some really big boobs tonight."

Everyone couldn't help but smile as their sex-addicted friend preyed on the women at MacLarens. After a couple minutes of glancing around, Robin pointed a busty blonde out to Barney, who wasted no time in going up to her. Barney was all suited up which made it easy for the girl to decide about him. It took no longer than ten minutes for Barney and the blonde to head out of MacLarens together.

The table laughed at Barney, but was not surprised that he pulled such a busty woman so quickly. After everyone calmed down, Lily said almost laughing again, "Damn she had some big tits!"

Robin laughed again and said, "Those fuckers were like basketballs!! I can't believe she fit those suckers in that skimpy dress!"

Everybody was chuckling now. Ted, however, wasn't just chuckling. He was so horny, and talking about big boobs with two sexy women and his best friend was not helping.

Ted then excused himself, as he needed to go upstairs to attend to his horniness. And it wasn't too long before the whole gang went home.

Ted was the first upstairs, and when he got there he headed straight to the bedroom. Wasting no time, he got naked from the waist down, grabbed his laptop, and jumped onto his bed. He laid down and placed his laptop onto his bed with him. Ted's 8" dick was fully hard before he even got naked. He went on his computer and searched "big natural tits", selected the most appealing video, and began beating his dick.

Meanwhile, Lily, Marshall, and Robin were getting ready to leave MacLarens. They all hugged and headed home.

As they were walking up to their apartment, Lily noticed Marshall's footlong dick was hard as shit in his khakis. She turned to him quickly after seeing that and said, "Babe I don't think I'm in the mood to fuck tonight. Tomorrow I promise you can dick me down hard."

Marshall responded, "Of course baby." He gave her a sloppy kiss and a firm squeeze on her plump ass as they entered the apartment. Marshall was so tired he went straight to bed.

Lily, who was still in her cardigan, got a glass of wine. She quickly drank it, but remembered that Ted left very fast. She liked to stay updated with Ted, so she went to his room to check on him. She slightly and slowly opened his door and was startled to see what he was doing. Ted had his laptop on his left and was jerking his cock with both hands on his bed. The porn he was watching blared loudly that Ted had no idea Lily was even there.

Lily quickly closed the door. She bit her lip and began thinking. Despite telling Marshall she wanted to get dicked down the next night, she still was up for a little fun that night. Lily fixed her F Cups and made sure they looked good in her cardigan.

She swiftly entered Ted's room without him noticing. The moans from the Ted's porno he was watching was just getting Lily hornier and hornier, so decided to make her move. She hopped right next to Ted in bed and kissed him on the cheek. Ted was so startled he said, "LILY WHAT THE FUCK", as he covered his hard, huge dick.

Lily put her hand over his mouth to shut him up and said, "Ted chill out. Take your hands off your dick and let me help you. I really want to."

And just like that, Ted complied and his dick sprang free.

Lily grabbed Ted's cock and said, "Damn you're horny Ted." As she said this, she glanced up at Ted's porno title. It said in all capital letters "Huge titted Redhead Teacher gets pounded over her desk!" She smiled at this, now knowing Lily got Ted horny enough to leave MacLarens early.

She did not start off slow by any means. She jerked Ted's dick fast and he was loving it. He was getting jerked so intensely by Lily, he grabbed both of Lily's enormous titties just to stay close. He gave her a sloppy kiss before muttering, "Holy fuck I'm gonna cum."

Lily smiled and jacked him off even harder and faster than before. Ted let out a short, loud moan and came hard. His load was a large one and he shot it all over his shirt and Lily's hand. She smiled and gave him a sock that was on the floor to clean his dick off. Ted took the sock and wiped all of his cum off.

After their little encounter, they conversed a little, but Ted never put any pants back on. After a couple minutes of just looking at Lily got Ted rock, rock hard again. This time, however, Lily needed some love. She said, "Hey Ted, how about you suck on these tits."

Ted said, "I would love to." And with that Lily removed her bright blue cardigan and white shirt, only to reveal her massive boobs struggling to be contained within a sexy black bra. Right as she did that, Ted thrusted his head between her F Cup titties and motorboated them until he couldn't breath anymore. He removed his head from her cleavage, making her mutter, "Holy shit that was so hot."

Ted quickly took her bra off. Her huge, perfectly rounded tits flew out of her bra. Ted noticed her nipples weren't too big, but were also not small. Her areolas weren't too big but her nipples themselves were longer and thicker than most girls. Lily moaned, "Get em Ted. They're all yours tonight."

Ted put her right boob into his mouth and sucked until her nipple was hard as a rock. He did the same thing to the left one, which made Lily continuously moan until he was finished. He adored her tits for a good 10 minutes before saying to Lily, "You're sucking my dick, no questions."

Lily nodded and told Ted to lay back on the bed. She positioned his dick straight up and put her delicate mouth all over it. Ted watched as this gorgeous, busty redhead bobbed up and down on his dick. Lily felt Ted's hand grab her hair and begin to assist her in the bobbing. She didn't mind this, because she has deepthroated Marshall's footlong cock many times. Ted closed his eyes and heard his dick hit Lily's throat over and over as he pushed her head down. Ted knew he was going to explode soon. After a few more minutes of getting throated, he gave Lily one last thrust down, making her mouth hit his pelvis. He blew shot after shot of cum down her throat and moaned until he finished. Once he finished, he pulled the redhead's head from his dick. Lily swallowed his load easily and smiled.

She got dressed and said, "That was fun."

Ted responded quickly before she left saying, "We're not done here Aldrin. I'll see you tomorrow." She laughed and headed to bed.