How I Paid The Rent Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JRob
JRob
1,641 Followers

"You have a nice cock, it's a nice, suckable cock," was my quiet story to the man.

He grimaced a little, but I could tell he liked the idea of a girl telling him he had a nice cock. He obviously didn't hear that a lot over the years, and given that his ex-wife consistently and constantly mocked the size of his manhood I knew my comments must have sounded like perfect music to his ears.

Leaning over, I sucked his underwear, cock underneath. Just that action alone brought forth an "Oh my goodness" from below.

I felt so in control, so sexy down there between his legs playing with his dick. The fact that there was the cotton underwear between us was all the more exciting. Soon I was reaching up and slipping the undies off, dropping them with the shorts, and smiling at the man. His hands were to his sides, holding the loveseat tightly as his dick rose to its full extension.

Okay, it wasn't big. It was most likely three-and-three-quarters inches or less and not that much girth. I mean, truthfully, it wasn't a mouthful. But it proudly stood up and I could tell he was in awe at my brashness and sensitivity. An idea struck, and I pushed him up to his feet as his eyes questioned the action.

Standing there, I reached over and took a small sip of wine. "I don't know what it is, but this wine tastes a little flat, a little off."

Riley was shocked, and said he'd open another bottle. He said it was his best wine. He was still apologizing when I shushed him up. Smiling I grasp his little dick and moved it forward. With my other hand I moved the goblet next to him, and soon I was dipping his dick into the wine and letting it soak. After a few seconds I removed the dick from the glass and began licking it.

"Damn, now that's good wine, perfect," was my comment. "Perfect in every way."

Slipping it back into the goblet, the dick again soaked before I slipped the goblet back to the table and began my licking action on his dick. Around the tip I went, then down the shaft to his balls. Once clean of all the wine I began stroking the cock slowly while looking right into his eyes.

"You have a great dick, it's super."

The cock pulsated in my hand and I knew he was close so I knew what my next action would be. I slipped my lips over the dick and tightened, slipping down the cock slowly as I could. Reaching the base I kept my lips glued there while I handled his ball gently below, making sure a finger slipped up and down his ass crack.

The moans from above were constant, and I felt the dick pulsate in my mouth. He was going to cum! And I had barely done any work!

Moving my lips up from the base only an inch or so, I quickly bobbed my head up and down his dick. He told me to move off, that he was going to cum, but there was no way I was going to let even a drop get away from me. Soon he was shooting a copious load of man sauce into my cocksucking mouth. It was awesome.

He reached over and held my head in place as his dick erupted in my wet mouth. I continued the sucking action, but not moving my head. I just alternated pressure in my lips on the base of his dick, milking the works from deep inside. I didn't spill a drop!

Looking up at the man, with his dick still in my mouth, I swallowed several times so he knew there was all that cum going down to my stomach. His eyes went back into his head and he flopped back in the seat, totally spent.

Still, I kept his dick in my mouth, only now I was slowly sucking up and down the cock. There was no doubt he was enjoying it, given the moans that were coming from deep inside his throat. For me, well, I had the intense satisfaction of bringing him off and totally working that little dick like it was my own little play toy.

Riley soon came to his senses and kept telling me how wonderful the blow job was, and I kept thanking him for allowing me to do the job! I know I was playing with his ego, but he needed it!

The next day there were flowers delivered, the card just signed "A Friend."

I wondered who they were from but believed it had to be Riley. That night, he stopped by my office and smiled. Yes, it was he.

You know there was a deal with Riley, I know it too. A little action once a month was the deal. But that night I ordered take out and brought it up to his apartment. Hate to admit it, but that night I jerked his little dick off once again and let him cum in my mouth for the second consecutive night. It was awesome.

JRob
JRob
1,641 Followers
12