How I Quit Smoking Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Terry brought the camera up to my face and he asked me." So tell us all Linda, just how much do you love my fucking machines"? I looked at the lens in my face and I said, "I love them, I love them very much." He took the camera from his shoulder and put it down, coming back over to me he knelt down between my legs and began to eat my pussy, I put my hands on his head and held him as he gave me pleasure with his tongue and lips. I felt him working my clit and it did not take me long to feel a climax racing through my body.

I began to shake like crazy as my body climaxed. Terry stood up and as he stood between my legs his cock was even with my hole. He said "which hole do you want me to fuck Linda"? I looked at him full of lust and said "I don't fucking care, just fuck me, fuck me"! I felt him put the head of his cock against my asshole and he pushed in, I reached down between my legs and began to rub my clit. Terry was half the size of the rubber cock, I barley felt him. But rubbing my own clit brought me over the top once more.

I heard Terry moan as he tensed and shook as his sperm came from his balls into my ass. I was furiously rubbing my clit to climax with him. It didn't work he came and pulled out. I kept rubbing myself like crazy; Terry quickly picked up the camera and began to shoot me, as I was lost to my own desire and craving lust. Using my free hand I grabbed hold of my tit and began to work the nipple. I think I had my eyes closed as I sat in the hammock chair getting off as I was.

I kept rubbing myself until my arm got tired and I just could not move it anymore. I finely stopped and just felt like I was worn out. My legs began to feel cramped and the straps or rope what ever the hammock was made of was beginning to dig into my backside. Terry finely put down the camera and then he helped me get out of the foot straps then the seat it self.

I stood there and my legs felt weak, I managed to walk over to a chair and I sat down. I just sat there watching Terry putting things away, when he was finished he came over to me and said, "Well was I right or what"? Have you ever been fucked like that in your whole life? Was I right when I said that you would be fucked like never before honey?" I sat there and looked up at him standing there naked with his cock just hanging there. I said "your right, I have never felt that way in my life, those contraptions of yours are the best thing since Ice Cream!"

Terry then said, "You have one more fucking before you leave, and I can guarantee that it will be better than anything you have had yet." I gave him a huge smile and said, "I doubt that very much, nothing could ever be better than those two contraptions of yours."

He said "Oh yes it will be, now do you trust me Linda?" I looked at him and I did not have to think on that question very long. I said "yea, I trust you, why do you ask?" he said "well for this next fucking I need to tie your hands and feet, I promise that I will not hurt you, I also promise that you will end up loving this fucking as much if not more than everything you have had so far, are you game baby"?

I looked at him and I said "OK, you can tie me up, I'm game." He took my hand and said as he pulled me up from the chair, "come over here." We moved over to this funny looking padded red bench, it reminded me of my fathers work out bench that he had in his weight room at home, only this seemed to be more padded and it was a very funny angle. Terry said "kneel down on the floor here, put your knees on those two pads." I looked at where he was pointing and then I knelt down where he showed me. When I put my knees on the two pads that he wanted me to, my legs were really wide open. He then scooted the lower end of the bench up to my tummy and said "Ok honey, lean forward and put your tummy on the bench."

I did as he said and as I leaned forward I noticed that laying there on my tummy the bench stopped just below my chin. Terry took my right hand and as I laid there he wrapped this furry wristband around my right wrist. It had a small chain attached to it and it went to a loop in the floor. I thought to myself "this is kinky" once he had that strap around my wrist he did my left hand.

Once he had both wrist locked up so to speak he said "place your hands on the two handles on the front legs." I moved my hands to the handles and grabbed hold of them. When I did that, he adjusted the chains at the floor, so that was as far as I could pull them in. Once he was finished securing my hands in place, he moved behind me and put a padded bracelet around my right ankle, and them the left one. So when he finished hooking all the chains to the floor it left me kneeling there, unable to move from my little padded red bench. He came around and stood in front of me, his cock was inches from my mouth and he moved up to where I opened my lips to take him inside of me. He stood there with his hands on the top of my head as I laid on his padded bench bobbing my head as I was sucking his now hard cock.

Terry just stood there and just as I was sure he was going to come and give me his seed, he pulled back. I was really into because as he pulled back I kept going after him with my head and mouth. I was only able to move maybe an inch or two (if that) he said "My honey, slow down, you got plenty of time, I'll give it to you." He walked behind me and I could just barley turn my head to watch him go out of view. All of a sudden lights came on from all sides of me making me the center of all the light.

He came back and began putting up tripods and video cameras. He put one directly in front of me, one on each side and even thought I could not see directly behind me I heard him setting one up behind me. I waited and finely said "I take it your going to film this also, just make sure I get a copy, I love your work." I wasn't kidding or lying, I loved the way he videotaped me earlier, it was so fucking hot watching myself being fucked by those two different machines. He said, "Were almost ready, your going to love this Linda."

I heard him walk out the doorway behind then return and me. I then heard return with someone. My mind was racing, I bet he had a friend there with him who is going to either get behind me and fuck me as I suck him off or he will fuck me and I suck off his friend. I heard him I say "your going to love her, she has got to be the hottest fucking woman on this earth, she just loves to fuck and suck cock." Terry finely came into view and as he did so did his friend that he brought in with him. He said, "Linda meet Duke, Duke meet Linda, you thought you went to heaven before, just wait until he fucks you." I looked at his friend and panic raced through my whole body.

For my readers at LITEROTICA the next chapter is going to be in the "extreme" section of Literotica. Because it involves a Non-human you will have to go there and read it.

12