How I Really Became a Wife

Story Info
Crossdresser lives as a girl and wife full time.
3.2k words
4.55
102k
68
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,165 Followers

I had dreamed and planned how I was going to assume the role of a full time wife and it was hard to believe it was going to come true. But it was happening just as I had dreamed.

It began with my first overnight date with a man I had been with twice before. We had spent afternoons together and enjoyed each other's company very much. But before he always had to leave because he had a biological girlfriend who he was living with most of the time. When he told me he was not with her any more he told me he wanted to take me out for a date and then return to our hotel room to spend the night in bed with me. I jumped at the opportunity. I spent most of the day transforming myself into the most beautiful girl I could be. All of my body hair was shaved off and I was soft and smooth all over. My makeup was professionally applied and my wig fit perfectly. My very tiny penis easily folded back into my body and my black panty girdle held everything just where it should be. I wore a black lace bra, a black lace camisole, and a black half-slip with a large amount of lace around the hem. I attached my black nylons to my panty girdle and put on a black lace dress and I was ready.

My heart was beating very fast as I waited for Norm to arrive. Around 6pm he knocked on the door of the hotel suite and I could not wait to see him. When I opened the door our eyes met and I could feel an immediate connection with him. He quickly closed the door and we embraced and without smearing my lipstick we tongue kissed, darting our tongues into each other's mouth. I could feel his cock growing in the front of his pants and I enjoyed the fact I was the one making it grow. I felt very warm inside and was thrilled that my little misplaced penis was still soft and inside my body. I asked Norm if we could go out for a drink and he said he had the perfect place picked out.

We walked to his car and drove a few miles to a very upscale club and sat in the bar area in a cozy booth. Norm told me he could not get our two previous afternoons out of his mind. He said he had dreamed about me so much that he finally realized he loved being with me when I was a girl. He liked me more than any biological girlfriend he had ever had. He asked me if I was ready to spend an extended amount of time with him if I could live full time as a girl. I was thrilled that he was asking me this and I looked him in the eyes and said "yes" I wanted to be a full time girl if he would be my man. He smiled and I slid my hand gently up his pants leg and I felt his thick penis getting bigger and firmer in his pants. He gently brushed my hand back and whispered in my ear for us to finish our drinks and get back to the hotel. I smiled and agreed and we went directly to the car and drove back to our hotel.

As soon as the door of our room closed, Norm's hands were all over my body and my hands were all over his. We tongue kissed until we almost couldn't breathe and I loved every sensation. I unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants and as they fell to the floor his erection almost tore the front of his boxer shorts. I dropped to my knees and pulled down his boxers and his cock stood straight out in a size and thickness I had never seen. It was at least 8 inches long and an inch in diameter and it was harder than any cock I had ever seen. I immediately licked the huge head as I could see pre-cum starting to come out. I loved the taste and looked up at him and begged him not to ejaculate. I squeezed his massive cock at the base and slid the organ into my mouth. He gasped and told me he could hold himself until we got into bed. He was so big I could slide him all the way into my mouth and still have my hand on his shaft! After a few minutes he gently pushed my head back from his crotch and told me to slow down as he did not want to cum just yet.

I was still fully dressed from the evening and he stood me up and we tongue kissed again. I was in heaven. Norm began to unzip my dress and when it fell to the floor I was standing in front of him in my slip and camisole and stockings. He asked me if he could slowly strip me naked and I asked him to leave me in my bra and panties but everything else could come off. In the most loving way possible he lowered my camisole straps and slid it down taking my half-slip with it. I was in front of my man wearing only my bra, stockings and panty girdle. I asked Norm if I could remove my panty girdle and put on a more comfortable pair of panties. He said "yes" and I rolled the girdle down to the floor and to my extreme delight my tiny penis was as soft and little as it could be. Only the head was outside my body. No shaft was visible at all and I was thrilled. I kept repeating quietly to myself the words "I am a girl, I am a girl" over and over again, and I was indeed in front of my boyfriend as a girl, or as close as one can get with a tiny penis between her legs.

I walked over to the dresser and pulled out a very pretty pair of pink and lace full cut panties. I slowly pulled them on while Norm watched and my tiny cock did nothing but pull into my body further. The front of my panties looked totally female! I could not have been happier. I pulled on a full length nylon and lace nightgown over my bra and panties and put out my hand to Norm pulling back the covers on the bed and inviting him to join me. He slid into bed totally naked and I slid in right next to him and cuddled up close to his body. I could feel his cock get thicker and harder against my body as I put my lips to his and slid my tongue into his mouth. We tightly hugged and deeply kissed for at least 30 minutes and both of us loved every minute of it. His cock got harder and thicker and my tiny button got softer and pulled inside me more and more.

When it comes to lovemaking, I have fully accepted the fact I am a girl. There is no doubt about it. I rolled onto my back and asked Norm to straddle me on his knees so I could see, stroke, and kiss his huge penis. He did as I asked in a flash and after I had kissed the huge red head of his cock and licked the slit in it, I slid it into my mouth once or twice while my hand stroked the base of his pulsing organ and I felt him tense up as I pulled it out of my mouth sliding it over my tongue and as I suspected, he ejaculated a big creamy white load of cum right on to my face. I pulled on his cock faster making sure every last drop of his semen was out of his pole and on to my face. His load tasted wonderful as I licked what I could off my face with my tongue and I used my finger to scrape every last drop into my mouth. Without any hesitation I swallowed the entire load and loved doing it. My boyfriend's semen and sperm were inside my body where they belonged. I was a girl and I was starting to fall in love with a man.

We spent the night together in bed kissing and cuddling and in the middle of the night we again made love to the point Norm ejaculated another load of semen, this time, while his cock was inside my mouth. My body was on fire with delight at taking his soft creamy load and I swallowed it without a problem. I felt a wet spot in the front of my panties and knew I had squirted out a little bit of pre-cum. I loved being a girl and even more I loved being Norm's girl. I found myself wanting to be with Norm more and more and never be without him. As we cuddled together in the dark and gently tongue kissed each other I asked Norm if he would like to spend an entire week with me as his girlfriend. I told him I would really enjoy a car trip up the coast stopping at romantic places every night while I would be able to dress and live as a girl full time all week. I silently held my breath as I waited for his answer. He spoke more quickly than I anticipated and said "would you do that for me?"

A little bit surprised I replied "I have been dreaming of doing it since the first time we were together. I want to fully experience what it would be like to be your female partner," I said. "And in the process I want to prove to myself that I am truly a girl who wants to be with a man and be a girl with my man full time."

Norm immediately answered "let's do it. I would love to have you as my female partner. I think I am starting to fall in love with you Tammy." His answer was beyond thrilling. I was going to get to experience what it is like to be a wife with a man I loved being in bed with. What more could a girl want? A full blown wedding to her man? One step at a time I told myself. If this is right, you will be walking down the aisle and saying "I do" before you know it.

Friday morning arrived quickly and I had spent all day Thursday preparing my body and packing for our week together. Every strand of body hair I had was shaved off and lotion applied that made me very smooth and soft to the touch. I packed my suitcase with all the lingerie I would need and packed another suitcase with all my skirts and dresses and make-up. This girl was ready for a week of total fun. I had given Norm my home address for the first time as the place to pick me up. I was falling for him with every passing day and I felt the same from him so I figured it would not be a problem to have him know where I lived because I felt certain I would be living as his wife full time in the not to distant future. When the doorbell rang I was shaking with excitement. I answered the door in full make-up and dressed in a flowing skirt and top that was feminine to the max. Norm took one look at me and said I looked beautiful. I loved hearing him say this as I was totally immersed in being a girl. As such, getting ready to go on vacation with a man felt totally natural and I could not wait to get going.

Norm loaded my suitcases into the car and as I locked the door to the house I knew it was impossible from that moment on to wear anything other than female clothing. Norm opened the car door for me and I sat down and pulled in my skirt as he closed the car door. He got into the driver's seat and we put on our seat belts and drove away. I was starting a week long adventure I would remember in detail for the rest of my life.

I have no trouble at all passing as a female in public. I have zero male physical features. And with my make-up on and proper female clothing I am a girl without any kind of doubt at all. I look totally natural. I say this because using female restrooms is never a problem as I look so naturally female. When valets open my car door they always extend a hand to me as I should get being a lady. And checking into our romantic hotels as Mr. & Mrs. has never once caused anyone to question us. I'm a natural girl. I look like a natural girl. I feel like a natural girl. I'm treated like a natural girl. I love everything about being a girl and I am good at being a girl. I couldn't ask for more.

I had never really had the desire to have anal sex when I was masturbating. However, the love and desire I was feeling for Norm on our vacation as a couple was causing me to want to learn how to get Norm's erect penis up inside my body. I also wanted him to be able to slide it in and out of me to the point he would ejaculate a full load of semen inside me. That one act would complete me as a woman and I really wanted to do it. I had packed a lot of lubricating jelly and on our first night in bed at our romantic hotel as we were cuddling and kissing I asked him if he would be gentle with me as I learned to take his erection inside me. He was already naked in bed and had a huge boner between his legs. I was wearing my nylon and lace nightgown with a full pair of panties under it. I asked him if I could lay on my back and have him on top of me so I could look into his eyes and kiss him as we learned to have full blown sexual intercourse as a couple. He agreed and in one smooth motion, I was on my back and he was spreading my legs after he slowly slid my panties down my legs. With my panties totally off he gently lifted my nightgown to my waist and then moved my legs up to his shoulders. I looked straight into his eyes as he applied a large amount of lube to my bottom and before I knew it I felt the head of his erection beginning to slide into my body.

At first, and just for an instant, I felt a sharp pain but it was gone in a flash and all I could feel was the head of his penis slide inside me without any effort. Norm looked at me and asked me if I felt alright. I told him I was not hurting and asked him if he could slowly slide deeper into me. Norm told me my eyes had dilated to where the black almost filled my eyes. I told him I was becoming very excited and it was clear I loved what he was doing to me. He gently slid his rock hard shaft deeper inside of my body. I was panting with tiny short breaths as he did not stop and I could barely get out the words "please go in all the way." I closed my eyes and focused on the feeling of a man having sexual intercourse with me and I loved every second of it! I felt so feminine, I was in heaven. I had done it! I had learned how to go all the way with a man and have full blown sexual intercourse. I felt myself becoming a complete woman at that very moment. I did not want this moment to end. Norm bent his head down to my face and his lips locked onto mine and I felt his tongue slide into my mouth. We kissed each other deeply and passionately. I was falling in love with this feeling and I was falling in love with Norm.

I had no idea I would be able to go this far the first time I attempted to have intercourse, but I was fully into the moment now and I had an intense desire to have Norm ejaculate his semen inside my body. I knew that the instant he was able to do that would be the instant that I would complete my journey into being a full time woman and I wanted more than anything to complete that journey and never again think of myself as a male, only as a female, which is what I have wanted to be since a very early age.

Knowing it was my first time, Norm slowly began to slide his pole ever so gently out and in my body. I felt a sense of loss when he slid backwards and a full sense of delight when he slid back fully inside. He never pulled out fully, but his back and forth motion became longer and longer as I became more relaxed and he became bigger and harder. He started to gasp for air on one thrust in and I could feel his penis swell inside me to a size he could not really pull out. At that instant he gasped, "I'm cumming" and I felt really warm squirts of semen filling my insides. He must have ejaculated six or seven loads inside me and the warm feeling it gave me was beyond ecstasy for me. I never wanted it to stop.

He put his hands down on the bed and collapsed on top of me as he again pressed his lips to mine and we tongue kissed in a way that had me convinced I had just found the man I wanted to marry and be a wife to forever. His penis was still inside me as it began to soften and shrink. In a minute or two I felt it slide out of my body and when he felt that happen too he rolled over next to me and hugged me tighter than ever before as we kissed ever deeper and I loved it. Norm had been married to a biological female for over 25 years and had divorced shortly before we met. He told me in the entire 25 years of having intercourse with his female wife he had never cum inside her with as much emotion as he had done with me. He said "Tammy, I want you to be my wife. I want you to never again wear one item of male clothing. I want to be your husband and support you and love you and make love to you forever. Will you marry me and be my wife?" I told him "yes" I would be proud to become his wife and to love him forever as my husband.

TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,165 Followers