How I Took Over the PTA

Story Info
New man in town helps out around the house - several houses.
3k words
53.3k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hewhois2
hewhois2
12 Followers

My wife went nuts and moved to Oregon to find herself. After the divorce was final, I decided to move nearer to my family to make things a little easier for my daughter and me. We found a reasonable (that is, small) place in Rochester in time to settle in before the school year started, and I started looking for students. Teaching piano and guitar, you have to ingratiate yourself at the school - do some volunteer stints, meet the suburban moms, sign a few kids up for lessons. So, I joined the PTA.

At the first meeting, I met several moms - not many dads at these meetings, it seems- but the one who really caught my eye was Sherry, a petite brunette beauty with a breezy, uncomplicated manner and a smile that lit up her hazel eyes. Sitting next to each other, we chatted sotto voce, and I learned she was married, her husband was out of town on business, but he probably wouldn't come to a PTA meeting anyway. I told her I was new back to town, divorced with an eight-year-old daughter, a freelance musician and teacher. We both signed up to volunteer at movie night. As we left the meeting, I told her I looked forward to seeing more of her.

Later that week, I was out for a run and, after a couple of miles, found myself at a local park and saw Sherry on the tennis courts. She was finishing a game of doubles with some of the other moms. I walked over and said hello to them all.

Sherry wore a short white tennis skirt and a pink polo; she had on a small sweetheart necklace that seemed designed to point the way to her breasts, but I did my best not to stare. As they put away their racquets and wiped away the sweat from their match, we all chatted, aimlessly: Just finishing your game? Yes, your run? Yes, just a couple of miles today. Cindy, I have to get home, there's a plumber coming, etc. etc. etc.

"See you tomorrow, girls," Sherry said, as the other three walked towards the parking lot. She turned to me and asked "Are you busy right now? I need help with something."

"I'm free all afternoon," I said. "What is it?"

"Well, come on home with me and I'll show you," she said, with just a hint of a smile. "It's a short walk, I'm just across the road here."

It was indeed a short walk: minutes later, she said "Well, here we are." We were in front of a McMansion, a colonial which I realized as we walked around the side was three times a deep as any typical suburban home. "No one uses the front door - come around to the back," Sherry told me.

I followed her into her suburban palace through the back sliding door and watched as she kicked off her tennis shoes and peeled off her socks. I did the same, then watched her walk through the kitchen, lifting off her polo shirt. She turned back, holding her shirt in front of her chest, and said "This is so sweaty, I have to get it in the wash. You don't mind, do you?"

"No, not at all..."

"I mean, I have bathing suits that show more than this," she said, dropping the shirt and wriggling out of her skirt. She stood for a second, smiling at me, wearing just a simple cotton bra and boyshort panties, no push-up, padding, or lace. There seemed no reason to hide the fact I was sizing up her tanned, flat abs, perfectly toned legs, and pert little tits. She picked up her clothes and headed towards the laundry room.

"I'm a little sweaty, too," I said, pulling off my shirt. "Can you throw this in?"

She stood at the washing machine; she smiled again as she took my tee and threw it in with her polo and skirt. She kept eye contact with me as she reached back and unsnapped her bra. I broke eye contact to stare unashamedly at her sexy B-cups and pencil-eraser nipples. I thought, I had raised her opener, she raised back, time to call the bet. I slid off my running shorts and underwear.

I saw her glance down at my cock - it had been half-mast ever since she took off her shirt, but now her gaze made it fully hard.

"So, what was it you needed help with?" I asked.

She slid down her panties. "Well, it's my pussy."

"Oh?"

"It needs a good fucking."

She stepped towards me and slid a clearly very experienced hand around my cock. We kissed, teasingly at first, but when my right hand found her pussy and my middle finger her clit, she moaned and then our tongues met.

I came up briefly for air. "Your pussy definitely needs fucking," I said. "You're dripping wet."

"And I think your cock is desperate for some attention," she replied, stroking its full length. I bent down to kiss her hard nipples, our hands still stroking one another; I heard her gasp. She let go of my cock and she said "Fuck, we'll do foreplay some other time. I want your cock now!"

She turned around and bent over, holding on to the edge of the dryer, presenting her gleaming pussy to me. I brushed the lips with the head of my cock. "Oh, fuck you, you tease!" she growled, "I want all of it!" She reached back and grabbed hold of me again to guide me to her pussy. "I'm so wet now," she moaned. "Give it to me!"

I grabbed her hips roughly and plunged all the way into her; we both yelled with pleasure. She ground her cunt against me. I reached around to finger her clit again, and she whispered "Right there, yes, my clit, oh,yes..." I bent over her and whispered in her ear "I want to feel you cum," as I continued to circle her clit with my finger. She moaned again and I felt her body shudder; her pussy spasmed all around my cock as I tried not to come yet myself.

A few seconds passed and she turned her head back to me to smile. "I'm back from orgasm-land," she said, laughing a surprising, throaty laugh. She still held on to the edge of the dryer to support herself, and I moved my hands to her ass and stayed deep in her. "I don't think you came yet, though," she said.

"No, I'm waiting as long as I can. I'd like to stay in your pussy for a month or so."

"I'd like that," she said, starting to grind again, "But I'd like it more if you shot your load deep in my cunt... Come on, you know I want to feel you explode!"

Suburban mom, grinding on my cock, talking dirty. I was right on the edge. "What about, um, you know, umm... Jesus Christ, I can't even form sentences!"

"Birth control. Don't worry about it, not a problem, now fuck my cunt, you bastard!"

I pulled back, almost all the way out, then all the way back into her. "Oh, yes! That's it!" Out and in again... "Fuck me! Jesus, you're good. Pound me with that big dick of yours..." Faster now... "Oh, God, yes, I'm going to come again!" She swore a blue streak at me as I pumped faster and faster; all I could do was groan as she almost chanted "Fuck my pussy! Cum in my cunt! Shoot that load in me, I want it NOW!"

One last thrust and I came, my cock pulsing inside her as she muttered "Oh, fuck yeah, that's good..." As I caught my breath, I felt her pussy lips tight around me again and she shuddered and moaned again as she came a second time.

I pulled out, spent and sweaty; she stood up, wrapped her arms around me, and kissed me long and passionately. We broke, and she said "We need a shower, don't you think?"

-------

The shower was larger than several apartments I've lived in. It didn't even have doors - it was a corner of the huge master bath, large enough that spray from the shower didn't get past the half-walls on two sides. She led me in, turned on the water, and handed me a bottle of shower gel as she turned and presented her beautiful body for me to admire.

"So - I have to know," I said as I soaped her shoulders and breasts. "Your husband and you... what?"

"I love my husband," she said. "I love my life except for one thing... he's so busy, we don't have anywhere near enough sex. Like this week, he's gone till Saturday afternoon; when he gets back, there's no guarantee he won't be too tired to fuck; and then he's on another plane Sunday night. I don't need it every night, but I need it more than once a month!"

She rinsed off, and said "Now you," and I got under the shower. She lathered me up, starting from the back. "And so, I thought - you're unattached, you seem like a decent guy... I'm betting faithful to your ex while you were married?"

"Yep. It wasn't an affair that broke us up, it was her hippie nonsense."

"So, no communicable diseases?"

"None."

"Well, that's perfect, then. Turn around," she said, and then soaped my chest. "I'm not looking for anything other than an occasional roll in the hay... or the laundry room," she laughed. She reached down to lather up my legs, and then her hands were on my cock again. "I don't care if you want to sleep with anyone else, obviously. I'm just hoping this is available to me when I need it..."

I started to get hard again as she stroked me. "Turn around again and rinse off," she said, and when I did, she pressed her tits to my back and kept stoking. "I think you may be ready again..."

"Hell, yes," I said. I turned and knelt down. The tile was hard, but I didn't care. "But let me check if you're ready," I said, and dove for her pussy, quick and hard. She gasped, and I backed off- holding her ass, I looked up into her eyes, and then back down to her bush. She reached down to spread her pussy lips for me, and I was back at her clit with my tongue.

"Oh, my God, I love that," she said, and I stopped just long enough to say "Good, because I love eating pussy," and then I was back into hers.

She pulled back and said "Get over here... let me see..." and she hopped up on the half-wall. I followed. "Yep," she said, "just the right height." She braced herself with her hands and spread her legs wide. "Now, obviously, this has to be a little slower..." she said, smiling.

She was right- the wall was the perfect height, and I slid my rod into her. She wrapped her legs around me as I slowly thrust in and out of her. "Oh, fuck, that's fantastic," I murmured.

"Take it slow," she whispered. "I'm trying to," I said, and kissed her, deeply. My hands roamed down her tits and hips, and finally, I grabbed her ass and pulled her to me, bringing forth a small yelp of pleasure.

"Oh, fuck, I'm right there," she said. "I am, too," I said, "cum with me!" and after a couple more pushes, she did. Both of us panting, we locked eyes.

"This is going to work out nicely," she said, and again laughed that beautiful throaty laugh. I had to agree.

-------

A few days later, I was on carpool duty. I drove the carpool every morning; self-employed, living the farthest from school, it just made sense. So, I pulled up to Laura's house, and her two boys burst out of the front door to join my daughter and one other fourth grade girl in the car. Then I saw their mom step out of the front door and gesture for me to come to her.

I walked up the path. Laura was a tall, substantial blonde. I remembered seeing her at the PTA meeting, in jeans and a white blouse, but this morning, she wore a blue cotton nightshirt which clung just enough to define the curve of her hips. She wasn't wearing a bra, of course, so her tits swang as she walked down a couple of steps. There was just a hint of nipple poking at the fabric.

"So, I was talking to Sherry the other day," she said, "and she says you're handy around the house."

I stopped. I didn't want to assume that meant what I thought it meant, so I played it a little cool. "Yeah, I know how to do a few things."

"Good," she said. "After you drop the kids off, can you swing back here? My husband's out of town again, you see, and there are a couple of things I need help with."

Her smile left no doubt what those things were. "Sure. I'll be back in ten minutes," I told her.

"Great," she said, and then turned to walk back into the house. Her hips swayed invitingly.

-----

When I knocked on the door, Laura called "it's open!" and I entered. She was still in the nightshirt, standing at the other side of the foyer with one with one arm lazily crooked over her head. It was obviously a well-considered pose, but it was a good one- it made her curves all the more apparent under that cotton.

"So..." she said, "want some coffee?"

"No, thanks," I said, closing the door behind me.

"Good," she said, and then it was on. Hands, hips, tits, lips, tongues, it was as if we couldn't get enough of our bodies touching all at once. I kissed her neck and caressed those big, bouncy tits through her nightshirt; she grabbed at my belt to undo it, and reached in for my cock. I started unbuttoning my shirt and we made our way over to the sofa. Once there, she pushed me down onto it and stood before me.

Laura pulled the nightshirt up over her head and threw it across the room. "Oh my God, you're amazing," I said, and it was no bullshit. She didn't look like some 20-year-old hottie, but she looked fantastic for forty. She stood with her hands on her hips as I took in her big, natural tits and dark, silver-dollar sized nipples, the sexy little bulge of her tummy, her wide, sexy hips, and her clean-shaven pussy. I slid off my pants and she bent down to take me in her mouth; I leaned my head back and groaned with desire.

She got up and straddled me on the sofa and murmured "I want to ride you..."

"Not yet," I said, lifting her hips up. I bent down slightly, and pulled her pussy to me. She moaned as my tongue explored her lips and found her clit; she fell forward and held on to the back of the sofa as I slid under farther to get a better angle on her. I was halfway off the sofa, but I didn't care - as I'd told Sherry, I love eating pussy, and tongue-fucking Laura not only was driving her crazy, it was making me harder and harder. She writhed in pleasure and soon moaned like an animal and started to climax. I held her hips tightly, pulling her to my mouth as her whole body shook.

She collapsed above me, her forehead to the back of the sofa. I slid up, caressing curves and kissing her breasts gently as she recovered.

"Sherry told me you were good," she said. "She wasn't lying."

"Well, I'm always glad to help around the house, you know."

She pushed herself up off the couch and looked me over. "Oh, look at the state you're in... so unsatisfied..." she smiled, as she wrapped her hands around my pole.

"Yes, what can we do about that?"

"I have an idea," she said as she straddled me again, and then in one quick motion, impaled herself on my cock.

"Oh, fuck..." I groaned.

"Oh, yeah," she said, "This is a good idea..."

She rode me on the sofa as my hands roamed her body. I buried my face in her tits and sucked at her nipples; I was so hot for this forty-something sex maniac that it was no time at all before I exploded up into her, lifting her off the sofa with my hips as I drove my cock into her one last time.

It was my turn to fall back, spent, onto the sofa. She stayed on top of me, pressing her tits against me. "That was most excellent," she purred in my ear.

"Did you come that time?" I asked "I was too busy coming myself to tell..."

"No, not that time," she said, "but this is good stuff anyway."

She pushed back up to a sitting position, and with me still inside her moved her hips back and forth. "Yes," she said, "you're going to like living here."

-----

And so it went. Not all of the PTA moms needed my "help," but enough of them did to keep me busy. Yvonne said to come over to talk about piano lessons for her daughter, and met me at the door wearing only a towel: "Oh, did I say ten o'clock? I'm sorry, come in..." Mindy said Yvonne told her I might help on a bake sale, and when I went to her house, we talked about it in between doggy-style and good old-fashioned missionary position fucking. Helen said Mindy told her I was always available to help a gal whose husband was out of town, and I helped her by fucking her silly while her kids had a playdate at Carly's. Carly called the next day.

By the end of the school year, I had a nice stable of students, my daughter was happy at school, and I had slept with more women than I had throughout my twenties. At the final PTA meeting of the year, we held elections for next year's officers, and Mary Jo nominated me for president. "We're all just so happy he's moved to our community," said her twin sister, Mary Lee. I ran unopposed.

hewhois2
hewhois2
12 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story deserves praise

fast moving, plausible scenes, one page long. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Weather changed

hewhois2 The weather changed. In Bocaccio's era in the XIV Century a good husband met a cheating wive rarely and a bad husband often met a cheating wife and in the mediavel Europe the Church forbade the divorce so the cheating wife stories deserved almost total positive echo from the readers.

In the mediavel era the cheating rate was about 20% among wives and this evolved into about the 25% at the begining of the XX Century. The DNA test results from family cemeteries show this results (bastard kid rate in family).

Now the rate is 55% so now GOOD HUSBANDS could be the victims of the cheating wives and the law system which punishes the innocent husbands.

So some readers prefer such stories where the innocent (not a non declared open marriage husband) husband catch them and he finds a newer woman after the divorce with BTB or Consequence.

Naturally there are who likes the successful cheating wife stories but the other BTB/Consequence-sometime Reconcilation story fans are a lot............This group was little in the XIV Century.

hewhois2hewhois2over 8 years agoAuthor
Paging Alanis Morissette

It seems the definition of irony to be called a "chickenshit" by someone posting anonymously on an internet forum. That's a new experience for me.

Anyway, I disabled voting 'cause I don't really care about voting; I wrote this because I felt like writing it, not cause I was hoping for a high score. Thanks to all who read it; I'm glad some of you liked it, and even marked it "favorite." I disappointed that others didn't like it, but you can't please everyone, so, oh, well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The quality different

I read a much better story from this genre. A bunch of cheating wife almost same time and in same place.

The guy was Lamaze trainer for pregnant women and he fucked some cheating pregnant wives.

Two humorous twists were in the story.

1st: Lamaze training place was on the first floor. The husband of one of the cheating pregnant wives went to the Lamaze training room and the husband trew him from the first floor through the window. He was taken to hospital he got plaster from his leg to his head.

2nd: The husband was arrested by the Police and he hoped x years prison punishment. The Lamaze trainer lay on his bed in the hospital and the cheating pregnant wife visited him. She told him her husband will divorce her and he goes to prison so he will not pay any children support or alimoney.

The cheating soon to be pregnant ex wife said to the loverboy HE SHOULD HELP HER AND HER SOON TO HAVE BABY BECAUSE HE IS RESPONSIBLE TO LOSE HER MARRIAGE AND WITHOUT CHILDREN SUPPORT (PRISON)! Naturally after he leaves the hospital.

Ha-Ha-Ha LOL!

Who remember of the Author and the Title?

Duna

chytownchytownover 8 years ago
Fun Read****

Sometimes a good for the fun of it read is needed. Thanks for sharing your story!!!

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

My Best Friend's Hot Mom Young stud bangs MILF in all 3 holes during hot summer day. in Mature
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Fucking the Neighbour's Wife Cheating with the neighbour's wife at a party.in Loving Wives
Neighborhood Milf Life long dream fulfilled when he has her.in Mature
My Labor Day Gang Bang Wife gets gang banged after Labor Day party.in Loving Wives
More Stories