How I Was Cuckolded

Story Info
Girlfriend slept out and brings home mess for him to clean up.
854 words
3.26
181.1k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well my ex girlfriend and I, were together for 7 years. After about two, I noticed she was begging to become disinterested. But what could I do. I was already too loving and nurturing to her. Maybe that’s why she started to stray. I started to notice that she would come home from being out with her friends, and always be very excited. However she would never let me fuck her. If anything she would sit on my face and grind her bald wet pussy all over me. But that was all I ever got.

Christine was 25 and had long red blond hair. She has small perky tits; I think they were b cups. And she had the best ass and pussy I have ever seen. She always wore really small slutty underwear. All g-strings and silky girly things. I used to love to go through her panty drawer when she was out.

When she was sleeping I would go through the clothes she would wear out the night before. She never dressed slutty, but she always dressed very sexy. She always had really low-rise jeans on that shows off the strings from her panties. I loved that.

Well one morning, after she had been out with her friends really late the night before, I went over to the pile of torn off clothes to investigate. I found a skimpy pair of pink silk g-string panties in the middle of her pants. They were covered in cum, I couldn’t prove it, but I'm sure it was hers and a mans. Then inside her back pocket I found two phone numbers of guys. I woke her and screamed who the hell is this!!

She was mad; she jumped up and started to yell at me. Saying she has been going out and fucking other men for the last 2 months. And she has been making me clean up her soft used pussy after she got home. She said that she and her friends love humiliating me like that, and she always told her friends about it. And she said that if I wanted her to stay with me, I would have to accept my place. And that was under her pussy, whenever she wanted it.

I was so lost, but l I loved her so much and figured it would pass. So I said I would. And that is when it got interesting.

For weeks she would come home late at night and make me smell her freshly fucked bald pussy. Sometimes she would let me taste it. Others she wouldn't. When she was going out, I was to stay at home in a pair of her panties that she would pick out for me. Usually small ones with something cute written on them, like princess or slut. She loved that.

She started seeing one lover regularly; I found out later that it was the guy who sold her her new car. His name was Chris. She came home late one night and woke me up. She made put on her panties that she had been wearing all night. They were still wet. Then she sat up over my face and said that Chris wanted her to get pregnant. And if I didn’t want her too I had better start sucking the cum out of her soft pussy. I was so scarred I didn’t know what else to do besides suck it all out. I went at her like a mad man, trying to get out every last drop. It was intoxicating.

When I woke the next morning she was already up on the phone with her friend Danielle. I could hear her telling Danielle about her date, and how she came home and made me suck out her boyfriends cum. They were laughing loud. When she hung up she said Danielle was coming to get her in an hour, but there is something she wanted me to do first. And again I found myself on the floor face up with a pair of her silky panties on and her hot dirty pussy over my mouth.

Then I felt a warm stream of fluid fill my mouth and I realized she was pissing in my mouth and grinding herself hard over my face. I heard her laughing out loud while she was peeing on me.

When she was done, she got up and spit on me and told me not to move she had to get something. So I waited covered in her wetness and pee. And then she came down with a small bag, and I heard the door open upfront. It was Danielle. Now they were both standing next to each other laughing at me. Christine turned to me and said, " I’m leaving you. I can't be with someone who has no self esteem like you" " And by the way you look real good in those pink panties, you can keep them"

With that she walked out the door and Danielle turned to spit on me and left behind her. That was the last time I ever saw her.