How I was Forced Out of the Closet

Story Info
A closet amateur Crossdresser meets a confident one.
2.1k words
4.08
21.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gtanya
gtanya
132 Followers

I was again dreaming of the night I would lose my anal virginity. It had been such a constant since last 3 weeks. I had been talking to a beautiful CD named Rachel since last 6 months and with the thought of meeting her in person, I had planned a vacation to China where she was living. The only problem that I had here was I was going to be on the vacation with my wife. I wasn't travelling alone.

I was a closeted Crossdresser and I have been doing it for a few years now. I had used certain accounts to post my pictures and had got good responses on my pictures. A lot of boys and men thought I was easily passable which although is a confidence booster yet pictures don't always depict the correct result. So I wasn't yet confident about going in public. Also living in India didn't make it any easier. It is a difficult place to be if you are a crossdresser or a transgender. I don't think its easier in any part of the world but there are certain countries where you wont have to live in fear of getting hurt though.

I was going to take a flight early morning with my wife and we were going to visit some beautiful places for a week. After visiting those, we were heading to Beijing for 5 days where Rachel was living. As soon as I landed in China, I got a text message from Rachel welcoming me to the country. I replied back thanking her for it. I had told her about my itinerary for the vacation and we had discussed that I would try to get away from wife to meet her atleast for a day. She had suggested a couple of hotels which were near by her place. Which would make it easier for us to meet and probably do something together. I had booked one of those hotels and she knew about it as well.

Through the entire week, I was constantly receiving message from Rachel describing how she couldn't wait to get to meet a virgin Crossdresser. She would send me pictures of herself dressed and sometimes of her big dick. During the 6 months that we had spoken, I had never seen her in boy clothes. She had always shared her beautiful pics. But she had seen me on cam in boy mode more than 10 times. She had appeared in so many clothes and wigs before me in those 6 months. She was very attracted to me and would often tell me that she would take me as her wife if she could. I always laughed off such things.

As soon as I reached Beijing, I got a message from Rachel asking me about my plan. It was already 10 pm and I told her that we were just going to sleep today and we would be heading out to a meeting with our family member the next day and probably will go for some sight-seeing as well. She gave me sad smiley and said she wanted to meet me today. I told her that it wasn't possible and I will try to meet her the day after tomorrow. As much as Rachel was excited to meet me, I was nervous and scared of cheating on my wife. I had a good marriage and as much as I knew my wife, she would never be okay with me having an extra marital affair. It was very strange to subside my desires and yet be happy with what I had. I was double minded and was mostly inclining towards chickening out of meeting Rachel.

We went according to the plan the next day and met a few friends and family members and visited a couple of places. Around evening we came back to our hotel and changed. We then went to the restaurant in the hotel itself for dinner. As we were having dinner, we were approached by an English man, who just took the liberty to sit at our table. He explained that it would take a couple of mins and he just wanted to ask a couple of questions. He said, he was going to India in a couple of days and since we were the only Indian couple there, if we would be kind enough to answer a few of his queries. And then he sat with us for around 20 mins and asked us a few good questions. We both answered him enthusiastically as we wanted people to visit our country. He insisting on offering us drinks and we accepted. He got us the drinks from the bar and left with a thank you and a smile.

After having our dinner, we went upstairs and were planning to change when my wife said that she wasn't feeling so good. She was very drowsy and in less than 5 minutes, she was off to sleep and was already snoring. In around 5 mins, I had a knock on my door. I opened it.

Let me tell you a bit about myself before we move ahead. I am Tanya a 27 year old boy with an average body. I had good features and was often included in the good looking category. I had short black hair and a big ass to go with it. I have been crossdressing for about 2 years and it began with my desire to have long hair which I couldn't have coz of my job. It developed into a full fledged crossdressing desire and soon I was looking at crossdressing porn to go with it. I had never even thought about a cock in my entire life and these 2 years had changed my life from a straight lesbian obsessed boy to a sissy beta male who loved looking hot and sexy for men online. Even though I did, I could never imagine myself in a relationship with a man and I was always attracted to females.

After I opened the door, there was that man again. He had a smile on his face as I was a bit surprised to see him there. He came inside forcefully, saw my wife sleeping, turned around and kissed me right there on the mouth. He was so forceful that I couldn't get away from him. He kept kissing me for a min before he parted. I was in shock, standing there, never been kissed by a man. I could join the dots now. He had drugged my wife. I was angry with him for doing that. Before I could process, I got a couple of messages on my phone. They were from Rachel. It said I hoped you liked it coz you are going to get a lot more today. And then I saw that man again, he was none other than Rachel. That was an amazing transformation. I couldn't recognize at all.

He just took my hand gently and took me from my room to his room. That was the longest walk of my life. He didn't say a word. We entered his room and we dropped both our keys on the desk. He kissed me again and this time with even more passion. I wasn't thinking straight now. The lust had taken over my mind. He told me that It was going to be the best night of my life and I should get ready for it. He guided me to the bathroom and instructed me to wear whatever he had kept for me.

After about an hour, I came out wearing a white girly tshirt, a red mini skirt, pair of stockings, a red 3 inch heel, a wig with a ponytail attached. My make up was very classy, foundation with a bit of blush, thin eyeliner and mascara, well pointed eyebrows and beautiful red lips to go with it. I was very nervous as it was the first time in my real life that I was going to be dressed in front of a man. But what I saw instead was a beautiful woman who was in the exactly same outfit as I was. She came to me and kissed me so passionately and told me to relax. She made a couple of drinks for us and then sat next to me on the bed.

She said that she knew I would chicken out of this but she needed to have me atleast once. I was the feeling of being desired that turned me on even more. We had spoken so much in these past 6 months that Rachel knew exactly what I needed. She got up in front of me, lifted her skirt and spread her legs a bit and then it popped out. Omg, It was a big hard shiny piece of meat that was begging for me to take it. Rachel took my hand and placed it on her big hard shiny cock and I instantly started stroking it. She went on to masturbate using my hand while she kissed me a few times. Then she guided me to the ground and that was my queue to take her cock in my mouth. I didn't hesitate then. The secret dildo that I had practiced on for the last 1 year had added the deep throating skill to my Resume.

I licked her cock like I was in love, sucked just the head for a while, licked the precum that was coming out of it, licked the entire bottom part of her shaft, took the head in my mouth and then went on to suck it for a few good minutes. Rachel was extremely excited and she couldn't help but rock herself in my mouth. She kept on doing it for a while before I started gagging. She let me have some air and then presented her smooth balls to me. I took them in my mouth and looked at her face. She was commanding me to keep contact with her eyes while I was being turned into a real sissy boy. I massaged her balls using my tongue and then proceeded to turn back my attention to her cock. It was a hell of a blow job which lasted around 30 mins when she couldn't take it any more and removed the cock but keeping her cockhead on my tongue. She spurted around 5 times and that was some seriously thick cum which I was going to swallow. My mouth was full of it in 3 spurts and I had swallowed my first load.

Once I was done sucking her, she wanted to pleasure me a little and she made me kneel on all fours on the bed and gave me an amazing rim job. I cant describe how good it felt and how amazing it was to have someone tongue fucking me. She would add a couple of fingers in the middle and was constantly stroking me. I came like a firehose in a matter of 5 mins. Now came the hardest part. I was ashamed of what I had done, of how I had betrayed my wife for this beautiful creature. It was such a difficult moment, as it was the best sexual feeling I have had and yet I had a feeling of guilt attached to it. Rachel was now looking at the cum that I had spurted on the bed. She used her fingers to scoop it all and brought them to my mouth. I couldn't eat it. No way. I was a boy. I wasn't a sissy, how could I eat it. As she saw me being reluctant, she just simply spread it across my face forcefully and told me to go get cleaned. She looked annoyed. I didn't know why but she did. I just went in the bathroom and wore my boy clothes and came out after removing my make up.

She was still sitting there. I thought about how beautiful she was. Such a lovely face and such beautiful eyes. I didn't want to leave then and leave her angry but I had to. I couldn't risk my entire marriage and specially since I had cum, it wasn't that tempting anymore. Oh my, what had I done today.

I came back to my room. My wife was still asleep. I went on to lie next to her. It was a hell of a day and I was still there for 3 more days. After I had slept, my phone had a video being sent by Rachel.

Oh my, what was going to happen next...

(To be continued...)

gtanya
gtanya
132 Followers