How I went from Domme to Slut

Story Info
I become a stereotype at the direction of a Goddess.
12.4k words
4.67
77.4k
76

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/29/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,365 Followers

There are times in your life you wonder how you ended up where you are and today was one of them for me. I'm sitting here in a long satin robe in a very un-ladylike position with a bag of frozen corn pressed between my ass cheeks. Why corn? Because it molds pretty well into the space where you most need it and I need it against my very sore ass. First let me back up to the beginning. Just over a decade ago I was growing in my role of a Domme to my sissy sub husband and keeping him in lingerie and heels as often as possible. That became a daily routine for "her" and I that grew over time. Along the way we, and by we I mean I, added a female sub for a year and then another sissy sub for just over a year. I was able to purchase a place in a rural spot with lots of privacy which made play time far more entertaining for all.

When your nearest neighbors are close to a mile away and your yard is surrounded by trees you don't need to worry about being terribly quiet or if someone will see the girls out mowing in sexy little 2 piece bikinis. However there was always something missing. I took a Lover for quite a while, he was a poor man's Christian Grey, but he loved tying me up and fucking me which helped scratch that particular itch for me. Sometimes I just needed to shut my brain off as well. I never knew how much work it was to be in charge of submissives. As I would tell my husband, who I called amber while at home or during play time out, sometimes I just need to shut my brain off and get my freak on. Of course with little choice in the matter amber was very supportive of this need.

I seemed to get my fill and was able to step away from it when I needed. After a day or a weekend of being someone's slut I would take a day or two off to recover then get back to being a Domme with amber. Over the years we went from her just going to an "alternative lifestyle night" to enjoy the attention of gay men to her waiting tables while scantily clad. Some gay men are wonderful dancers and you don't need to worry about them making a pass at you, well, I didn't have to worry about it at least. Over time we became friends with Max who is the owner of the bar. That friendship is how I managed to get amber waiting tables one night a month and Max always got final approval on her outfit. His favorite was always the slutty school girl. Through Max I met Julia and her friend Linda.

Julia seemed a bit aloof for a while and I found myself trying to get her attention by dressing more provocatively. I'm relatively short at 5'5" with a decent enough body and B cups which on my frame look more like C's. Between yoga, Pilates and weights I'm in good shape and could pull off wearing something short and slinky with a pair of towering heels. Finally, I seemed to get Julia's attention! I had just returned from the ladies room to find Julia standing by my table. I slipped next to her and took a slow sip from my drink.

"You look lovely tonight my dear," Julia said as she slid her hand over my ass and down to my bare legs and up under the hem, "and your skin is so soft."

"Thank you." I replied catching my breath feeling her fingers tracing between my cheeks and following my thong forward.

"I understand from Max," she said pressing her fingers against my pussy through the thin material, "that you are not only a Domme but like to be submissive as well."

"I do." I replied suppressing a slight moan and clutching the table with my left hand.

"That is good to hear," she said managing to slip a finger into my thong, "but these are in my way so you need to take them off."

The table I usually sat at was against a wall. I was now between Julia and the wall with her positioned in such a way I had little room to move and no ability to escape.

"Right here?" I asked feeling my pussy twitch at her touch.

"Yes my dear," she responded pulling her hand away, "right there and make it quick."

I put my hands behind me and turned them so the backs of my fingers slid along my bare ass to the band of my thong. There was no way to avoid my dress riding up as I did this, it was a cotton/spandex blend and snug from the tank top shoulder to the hem which came barely 3" past my now exposed butt. I managed to hook the waistband and slide them down making sure to bring the hem back with me. The tiny black thong was soon at my thigh at which point I let them fall to my ankles. As covertly as possible I stepped out of them with my left foot then used my right to lift them to left hand.

"Set them on the table," She instructed slipping her hand back under my dress and pressing her fingers into my pussy, "and call me Ms. Julia."

"Yes Ms. Julia." I responded before biting my lip to stifle a moan.

"Lay them out on the table nice and smooth." she instructed rubbing a wet finger against my asshole. "So tell me," she said standing so her body was pressed against my side while my hands were trapped on the table, "do you enjoy anal sex?"

"Yes Ms. Julia," I replied feeling her finger prod my ass lightly, "very much."

"And of course you like the company of women or you wouldn't have turned your husband into one."

"Yes Ms. Julia," I replied clutching my thong on the table, "I do enjoy women very much as well."

"And if I said that you'll be coming with me to Max's office so I can put you in your slutty place?" She asked as she pushed her finger into my ass causing me to moan deeply. "What would you say to that?"

"Yes please Ms. Julia!" I moaned a bit louder than I wanted which caused a couple heads to turn toward us.

"Put your thong across your left palm and hold it out in front of you." she instructed while fingering my ass. I did as she instructed holding it out with my forearm parallel to the floor. "Now follow me with it just like that to Max's office."

"Yes Ms. Julia." I replied.

I felt ridiculous walking across the bar with my thong out for all to see while I followed her. Most people didn't seem to pay attention but there were a few nudges and looks as we made our way by tables. She opened the door to Max's office and held it for me as I walked in. The office was fairly standard with a large desk facing the door as you walked in, two relatively old but comfortable chairs that faced the desk and a couch to the right side that was equally old and comfortable. The door closed behind me and Ms. Julia walked past while slowly trailing her fingers up my back to my shoulders following a lazy line along my spine giving me a tremendous chill.

"Take your dress off." She instructed as she sat on the couch and crossed her legs. "Don't dawdle," she continued, "unless you still want to be naked when Max comes back in!" I quickly stepped out of my tank minidress and set it on the back of one of the chairs. "Stay right there," Ms. Julia held up her hand as I went to step toward her, "I want to ask some questions first." She lowered her hand to her leg and smoothed her skirt before she continued. "So you have a sissy that you enjoy," she started looking me up and down as she spoke, "but you enjoy spending time as a sub?"

"Yes Ms. Julia I do." I said weakly.

"Keep your arms at your sides." She continued as I slowly put my arms by my sides feeling even more exposed than before. "Now you've been with men and women I'm guessing?" I answered that I had. "Multiple men and multiple women?" I answered that I had again. "And of course there are toys," she stared into my eyes as she spoke now, "you enjoy multiple toys I'm sure."

"Yes Ms. Julia." I replied blushing so deep I could feel my upper chest turning red.

"You know there's a name for women who enjoy sex that much," her eyes bored into my soul as she spoke now, "do you know that word?"

"Yes Ms. Julia," I replied, "they call them sluts."

"Are you a slut?" she asked coolly.

"I have been very slutty in the past," I answered and saw her eyebrow raise as if she wasn't happy with the answer so far, "so you could certainly say yes I am a slut."

"Then you're MY slut," she said lifting her skirt and uncrossing her legs, "is that clear?"

"Yes Ms. Julia." I answered watching her uncover more and more of her legs.

"Yes Ms. Julia what?" She asked showing just a glimpse of her pussy. "What are you?" She asked teasing me with her skirt.

"I am your slut Ms. Julia." I answered while licking my lips

"Lick my pussy slut." She responded with a smile.

As fast as I could I was on all fours between her legs burying my face into her pussy. My actions at first were sloppy at best but I was soon able to gain some focus and lick her in earnest. My tongue danced over her clit but I soon realized I was not in charge. Ms. Julia's left leg went around my back and pulled me into her then her right hand wrapped around the nape of my neck and held my mouth still while she humped my face.

"Hold your tongue right there." She hissed.

I did as she told and just held on as she used me for her orgasm. When she did cum she moved my head so her pussy juice covered my mouth and I could feel it seeping down my neck. She finally released my head and pushed me back so I was sitting on my feet. Ms. Julia moved forward on the couch and ran her fingers across my face, down my neck and over my left then right breast rubbing her wetness into my skin.

"We will work on your pussy licking abilities," she said flicking her thumbnail over my left nipple, "until that mouth of yours is as well trained as that ass."

"Yes Ms. Julia." I responded sheepishly.

She stood then moved past me while trailing her fingers lightly up my body to my neck and ear. Ms. Julia adjusted her skirt and fixed her blouse then instructed me to stand and face her which I quickly did.

"Next week you will wear that peach two-piece dress," she said while fixing her make up in the mirror, "the one you wear off the shoulder with the snug little skirt, do you know the one?"

"Yes Ms. Julia I do." I answered.

"No bra, no thong," she continued, "just the dress and an appropriately high pair of heels."

"Yes Ms. Julia." I responded knowing the exact pair she would want me to wear.

"You will not put your thong back on tonight," she said moving to the office door, "instead you will tuck it into amber's purse, and you will not get dressed until I leave the office."

"Yes Ms. Julia." I responded but she was already out the office door leaving it open behind her.

I stood there dumbfounded for a moment then quickly reached for my dress. As I pulled it on two men walked past the open door mentioning "I looks like someone had fun!". Max entered just as I got it in place but the obvious blush on my face told him everything.

"If I liked girls I would have made a play with you too!" He said walking past me to his desk. "Thankfully amber is more my style."

"Oh, I know that Max!" I replied making my way back out to the club.

I tucked my thong into amber's purse behind the bar and tried to make sense of my night. Would this ow become a regular thing with Ms. Julia? She had said "we" before she left, who is "we"? Would this go further and did I want it to go further? Alternative lifestyle night was the first and third Friday of each month, was I now going to be her slut twice a month?

As it turned out I would not only be hers but also Ms. Linda's slut twice a month for months on end. Each time they would tell me what to wear the following time and would leave me standing naked and frustrated in front of an open office door. Then one night that changed as well. During the "club nights" as we liked to call them amber only waited tables the first night of the month, during the second night she got the night off to enjoy dancing and groping with her friends. So while I waited for Ms. Julia to say what I should wear the first weekend of the next month.

"Do you have a maid uniform slut?" She asked while leaning against the door knob to the office door.

"Yes Ms. Julia I do," I replied wondering how I would look in one in the club in July, "is that what you want me to wear next week?"

"Yes I do," she said with a grin, "but you will wear it to my house."

"Yes Ms. Julia." I said with a definite tremble in my voice.

"I will text you the address later," she opened the door letting Ms. Linda out, "enjoy your night!"

I dressed quickly in the shorts and blouse Ms. Julia had instructed me to wear and made my way back out to the club. Over the course of the next 12 days my anxiety grew as Ms. Julia hadn't texted yet. I informed amber that she would be going to the club alone Friday night and that Max would take care of her as needed. Thankfully she knew enough not to ask, over the months since Ms. Julia had taken over with me amber started to guess what was going on but kept it to herself. Friday after work I drove home and made sure amber was all set before sending her on her way. I took a long soak in the tub keeping my cell phone close then shaved and moisturized. I put my hair up thinking it would look best with the strapless maid uniform I would be wearing.

Next came a black satin corset with a zipper up the front, I'd worn it with amber earlier in the week so I knew it would fit perfectly. Finally, I received the text I had been waiting for, Ms. Julia's address. It wasn't terribly far, maybe a 25 minute drive, and she texted a time which was an hour away. I had plenty of time. The seams on my black stockings took a bit but they were eventually as straight as I could manage and hooked into the garters of the corset. Thankfully my being short meant the lace tops of the stockings came right up to the crotch of the hip hugging panties with white ruffles across my butt. The uniform dress and petticoat were on the hanger still, I carried them downstairs and put on a light coat then headed out with plenty of time to get there.

Ms. Julia's home was an old colonial set back from the road much like my home. I parked off to the side of the house and retrieved my dress and petticoat then went to her door. My heart was in my throat as I walked up to the steps of her front door in my 5" black patent heels and knocked.

"I said you were to come in your uniform," Ms. Julia said opening the door, "that is not a maid uniform you have on."

"No Ms. Julia," I stammered, "I thought ..."

"You're my slut," she scolded harshly, "you don't get to think!" She then slammed the door in my face.

I stood there for a moment dumbfounded then hooked the dress on the door and stepped into my petticoat. Removing my jacket I pulled the dress carefully over my head and zipped up the back. The petticoat almost covered the 3" lace stocking tops leaving me feeling incredibly exposed on her front steps. I collected my hangers and coat then knocked again. It seemed to take an eternity for Ms. Julia to answer the door.

"What do you have a coat and hangers for?" She asked. "Get rid of them."

Once I got over my shock I moved down the stairs and put the hangers and coat in my car. When I turned back to the front door it was closed again! While there were few cars driving by and the speed limit was 45 I felt like everyone in town was driving by the house and watching me walk back to her door. I knocked a third time and prayed for her to answer quickly.

"That is better," She said looking me up and down, "now curtsey."

"Ms. Julia?" I asked.

"Curtsey slut!" She hissed.

I curtsied as best I could which caused Ms. Julia to laugh and call it pathetic before she allowed me in.

"I told you to be here by 6," she said positioning me in front of the clock in her foyer, "and to be dressed. What time is it slut?"

"It's 6:01 Ms. Julia." I responded with her words still ringing in my ears.

"So you showed up improperly dressed," Ms. Julia moved in front of me as she spoke, "and late."

"Yes Ms. Julia." I responded looking down and feeling a chill run through my body.

The chill was soon broken by a sharp stinging pain to my left boob, she had slapped it! Thankfully the cups of the corset were lightly padded so a lot of the impact was lessened. Unfortunately, Ms. Juila knew it was padded. She pulled the loose fitting top of the uniform down exposing the cups then folded the tops of them into themselves which exposed the top half of each boob and my nipples.

"This corset will just not do!" She said giving each tit a firm slap making me wince in pain.

"Sorry Ms. Julia." I replied feeling this overwhelming urge to make up all my transgressions to her.

"Put your feet together with your toes turned in," she instructed while slowly walking around me, "legs straight, back arched, and chin up." I did as she said as quickly and as best I could. "Now hold your forearms up so they don't get in the way of your petticoat," she said lifting my right forearm so it was parallel with the floor, "and let your hands hang freely."

Ms. Julia turned me to face a full-length mirror which was to my left. I felt slightly silly with my dress pulled down, tits hanging out and cockeyed stance.

"Fix your dress slut." Ms. Julia instructed.

"Yes Ms. Julia." I answered as I pulled the dress back up over my tits but left the cups alone.

Ms. Julia stood in front of me again and let her hands move over my waist and up to my breasts. Her fingers lightly touched the sides of my breasts while her thumbs rubbed against my nipples through the thin satin like material of the dress.

"You will be getting a lot of instruction tonight slut," Ms. Julia said as she used her thumbs to flick my nipples, "I need you to pay close attention."

"Yes Ms. Julia." I replied with a soft moan.

"You are a bimbo French maid," Ms. Julia instructed, "you will respond in a stupid French accent and instead of yes Ms. Julia you will say Oui Mademoiselle. Do you understand?"

To save you the pain of reading "bimbo French" I'll simply type "Oui Mademoiselle" rather than "Wee Madum-woy-selle!"

"Good," her response made me feel so proud, it was the first positive thing she'd said in the past 20 minutes and it fed me just enough to keep looking for more, "now about that curtsey. When you enter a room you will curtsey, when you are given a task you will curtsey and when you respond to that task you will curtsey as well."

"Oui Mademoiselle!" I responded.

"Take the sides of your dress lightly between your index fingers and thumbs," she said positioning them where she wanted, "then move your right foot behind your left and dip no less than five inches."

"Oui Mademoiselle!" I answered doing my best curtsey.

"After you return your hands and arms to their position." She continued.

Instead of acknowledging her command I moved my arms back and received a firm slap to each tit.

"My apologies," I winced and curtseyed as I spoke, "Oui Mademoiselle!"

"There now," Ms. Julia smiled as she spoke, "that's better."

I would have plenty more opportunities to practice my bimbo French and curtseys throughout the night. The next instruction involved my walk which was far more of a mince. With my hands hanging they bounced each time I stepped. I was also not allowed to let my heels touch the floor as I walked which meant walking on my toes in 5" heels which was a trick in itself. An hour into the night and my toes were aching from being smashed into the fronts of my shoes when I walked. Ms. Julia then led me into her kitchen where a sink full of dishes waited for me. Twice while I did the dishes Ms. Julia called me into the living room to see to her needs, in one case it was to hand her the TV remote which was barely a foot from her. I certainly understood my place as the night went along.

"Slut!" She called from the other room.

I quickly minced in and curtsied, "Oui Mademoiselle?"

"I don't believe slut is an acceptable name for my bimbo French maid," she said as she took a sip of her wine, "so I believe I will call you fifi from now on. How does that sound?"

Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,365 Followers