How I went from Domme to Slut Ch. 04

Story Info
The Mistresses make and arrangement with an old friend!
6.9k words
4.7
17.8k
9

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/29/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,368 Followers

Things settled into a bit of a groove over the next couple of months. Every other Wednesday night amber and I would head to Ms. Linda's condo for cleaning duty. She would take the key to amber's cage and put it in a block of ice which amber would try her hardest to melt on the way home. While there were few repeats of her awkward throwing style she would take her "payment" in the driveway while I was bound. On the first and third Friday of each month I would take amber to the club so she could wait tables while dressed. Some nights Ms. Linda and Ms. Julia would meet us in the office when they arrived or show up during the night, once in a while they would even bring friends as well who would use me for entertainment. Other nights they would not arrive at all but I would be ready just in case with one eye on the door while standing at a table in 5" heels, a short skirt or dress and nothing on underneath just in case. There was also the occasional evening spent at Ms. Julia's home in my maid uniform as fifi. I found it almost impossible to suppress my horniness or my overwhelming desire to please my two Mistresses. My only escape from my ever-deepening need for submission was time I spent with amber reasserting my dominance. It was quite a roller coaster I was on.

As our next Friday night at the club approached I made sure amber was in the proper mindset for it. This typically meant lots of teasing, edging and playtime. Ms. Julia made sure to text me several times during the week stating she had a surprise for me Friday night and I was to be "every bit the willing slut I know you can be!" As per our usual Friday night amber and I got ready after dinner. I'd gotten much better over the weeks at putting in the slut plug in perfectly on the first attempt. For that night I picked out a long sleeve, mock turtle neck minidress with enough lycra to have it conform perfectly to my body. The dress was not quite long enough to cover half of my stocking tops but it didn't matter as I wouldn't be going out grocery shopping dressed like this. I waited until we were ready to walk out to slip on my 5" heels while amber wasn't so lucky. Of course she was the sub, at least until we got there, and she needed to be dressed up. The outfit she had on consisted of a nice black mini skirt, tan stockings, a bright pink top and matching pink and black lingerie. Arriving at the club amber and I sat in the car for a moment looking at the front door.

"Good luck tonight." I said with a smile giving amber's leg a squeeze.

"Good luck to you as well Ms." amber responded lightly touching my hand.

Walking to the club had become a different version of the walk of shame for me. No matter how much I tugged the hem down it would ride up again within two steps. By the time I got halfway across the street I'd given up on it all together.

"There are my two favorite girls!" Max said opening the door for us.

"Why thank you darling!" I said giving Max a soft kiss on the cheek.

"Yes," amber said leaning in for her kiss as well, "thank you Max, so nice to see you as always."

"Oh my amber you look positively divine!" Max said as he coached amber through a slow twirl. "I love this little skirt on you," Max said as he slid his hand up the back of her thigh under her skirt, "and you know I love you in a cute little thong!"

"Thank you, Max!" amber said as that oh so cute glassy eyed look came over her face signaling her sissy cock getting tight in her cage.

We walked down the hall to Max's office where Ms. Julia and Ms. Linda awaited. My stomach flipped quickly as I saw them. Most times when they visited the two of them would be casually dressed, tonight they had their hair done and make up on as well as very nice dresses and heels. It was quite a change to see them dolled up like they were. My inner thighs were already slick in anticipation of them putting me through my paces.

"Oh slut!" Ms. Julia called out with a wide grin, "You look positively ready to walk the street and turn tricks!"

"Thank you, Ms. Julia." I replied feeling my face redden at being essentially called a hooker.

"Yes that dress it quite a choice," Ms. Linda added, "you can't hide anything in that outfit. Now take it off."

"Yes Ms. Linda." I replied already reaching behind my neck to undo the small zipper.

I immediately wiggled out of the dress leaving me in just my stockings and heels, which was not uncommon for a Friday night in Max's office for me.

"We have a big change for tonight," Ms. Julia said as she put a gym bag on the couch, "now while I prefer not to have you in panties you need to put these on." Ms. Julia handed me a thin, white sheer front with lace trim thong to put on which I immediately did. "Now this as well." Ms. Julia handed me a red plaid skirt of sorts.

The skirt was barely five inches from waist to hem. Ms. Linda approached and adjusted the skirt and thong so that the side strings of the thong sat over my hips and the waist of the skirt sat under them. The front of the skirt barely sat two inches above the top of the thong and extended past the bottom even less. I knew from how it felt that the bottom half of my ass was completely exposed. Ms. Julia handed Ms. Linda a white lace front close bra that was easily one full cup size too small. Add to that it was also a push up bra my boobs were practically under my chin! I was excited to see a blouse come next but soon realized calling it a blouse was a stretch of the term. The blouse had all it's buttons removed and was also easily one size if not two sizes too small. Even if it had buttons they'd never make it closed over my tits. The blouse was tied directly beneath the bra, after Ms. Julia had it set she made sure to adjust the blouse, bra and my tits as needed to make sure it was all to her liking.

"Take off the stockings and heels too," Ms. Linda ordered as she gave my chest one final squeeze, "amber you can go prep the waitress area now."

"Yes Ms. Linda." amber responded before exiting the room.

"These will do," Ms. Julia said handing me a pair of white knee-high stockings and black Mary Jane style shoes, "that and we'll need to adjust that hair of yours."

"Yes Ms. Julia." I replied changing as quickly as I could.

The two women descended on me undoing the hair I'd painstakingly put into cascading curls as well as adding some makeup and lipstick. When they were done my hair was in pigtails and my lips were a bright cherry red. There are slutty school girl outfits and then there is the one I had on for the evening, whorish school girl would be more fitting.

"Ready for your surprise?" Ms. Julia asked as she stepped back to see their handiwork.

"Ummmm," I stammered, "I thought this was the surprise Ms. Julia."

"Ohhhh no," she replied with a laugh, "this is only a very small part of it!" I could see she and Ms. Linda were very excited. "We've convinced Max that this place needs a lady's night!

I felt my stomach twist inside me as I heard those words. Max and I had made an arrangement several years ago that allowed amber to wait tables on the two nights a month that the club was men only. Prior to that amber and I would go there so amber could flirt with the guys and enjoy dancing and drinking with them. Max loved dressing amber in revealing outfits and now karma was coming back to haunt me! I was going to be the one leaning over tables, handing over drinks and baring my butt and chest to customers as I did.

"Why don't you go out and help amber get the bar ready," Ms. Julia instructed snapping me out of my thoughts, "amber will be bartending tonight."

"Yes Ms. Julia." I replied wondering if walking was even going to be possible at this point.

I did manage to walk out to the bar where amber was slicing fruit. The look on my face must have given me away as amber quickly put a shot glass on the bar for me and filled it with something brown. It didn't matter what it was, I barely tasted it, as the warm liquid burned its way down my throat she poured a second. It went down just as quickly as the first. I could feel the warmth spreading through me as I gave myself a pep talk in my head. "You can do this Allie!" I said again and again to myself. Thankfully amber helped me set up what I needed at my station and spoke reassuringly to me. I'd waited tables before, so that wasn't going to be the issue. As a matter of fact, I'd spent years in the restaurant and hospitality business, I'd just never done it for this clientele and this undressed.

"Time to bait the tip jar!" Ms. Linda said as the three of them walked into the main club area.

"Yes Ms. Linda." I said knowing what the phrase meant but not knowing how that applied to me. Waitresses typically don't carry tip jars after all.

Ms. Linda produced four one-dollar bills handing one of them to Max, Ms. Julia and amber. She stated that customers would be encouraged to stuff my tips into my clothing, as a result each of them would be starting things off to encourage them to follow suit.

"amber you get to go first sweetie." Ms. Linda instructed.

"Thank you, Ms. Linda." amber responded.

Poor amber approached sheepishly as she folded her dollar bill in half. It took a moment for her to decide where to put it, eventually she settled on the side string of my thong just above the skirt on my left hip. That was followed by giving me a slight smirk before she returned to her duties.

"Max it's your turn now," Ms. Linda instructed, "hopefully you will be a little more fun than the sissy was!"

"I'll do what I can!" Max said as he approached folding his dollar bill the long way. "I bet you've never had a gay guy touch your boob before." Max said as he managed to slip more than half the dollar bill into my already full bra.

"Not that I am aware of." I said with as best a smile as I could muster.

"Very nice Max!" Ms. Linda said as she approached folding her dollar bill the long way as well. "Turn your back to me," she instructed, "and stick that sweet ass of yours out."

"Yes, Ms. Linda." I replied complying immediately.

I felt Ms. Linda move what there was of my skirt up before slipping her fingers under my thong giving it a slight tug up as she did. She then slid the dollar bill down the thin material by tugging it back and forth until it was seated firmly between my ass cheeks. She adjusted my skirt again then announced her pleasure by giving my left cheek a firm swat.

"That means it is MY turn!" Ms. Julia happily proclaimed.

She didn't fold the dollar bill, instead she held up the front of my skirt with one hand and stuffed the bill as well as her hand down the front of my very tiny thong. The back of her fingers pressed against my clit causing me to moan slightly.

"Wet and horny already?" She teased.

"Yes, Ms. Julia, I am." I replied feeling my face burning red.

"The instructions are simple," she said as she removed her hand from my thong and wiped her fingers off on my lips, "you will be totally accommodating to all of our friend's needs." Her hand moved from my lips toward my chest as she spoke. "The word no is not in your vocabulary this evening," she continued as she reached across my body with her left hand to squeeze and pull my right tit further out of the cup, "and you will do everything possible to make us proud." She repeated the process with her left hand and my left tit. "Some of the people you will see tonight you have met already," she said pushing both tits with her hands on the outside of my bra until they were all but spilling out of my top, "others we haven't even met."

"How will I know which ones are your friends Ms. Julia?" I asked feeling my pussy twitch.

"You won't!" She replied with almost a laugh. "So, you'll just have to be totally accommodating to all of them I guess!"

"Yes, Ms. Julia." I answered feeling myself slipping deeply into sub space as the need to please filled me.

I only had to wait another twenty minutes for women to start showing up. It seemed to be a never-ending stream of them coming in until every single chair and stool was filled. Some of the women paid no attention to me at all, I was simply delivering drinks, their looks at my appearance were full of detest and scorn. For each one of those women there were five women who had no issue with my appearance and took great pleasure in finding new and creative places to stuff my tips. They also openly discussed me, my body and my appearance at length right in front of me. More than a few women had fingers coated in my wetness as they pulled their hands away leading to discussions on how I tasted as well. The humiliation was as intoxicating as the drinks I was serving. There was no relief even when I went to the bar as either Ms. Julia or Ms. Linda was there waiting to help retrieve tips so that the tip jar was never too full. The term seemed to be fitting as my entire outfit would easily fit into a jar! As the night went along the customers would also get more brazen. A woman who'd tentatively put her hand inside my mid-thigh at the beginning of the night started sliding her hand all the way up my leg until her index finger pressed against my pussy and thumb found my butt plug. All this attention was driving me wild! Then one of the guests lifted what little skirt I had and gave my ass a slap making me all but cum!

"Oh GOD!" I almost screamed as an unexpected hand smacked my bare ass.

"I take it you liked that!" The woman who'd just spanked my ass said with an evil smile.

"Yes Mistress," I answered feeling the flush of embarrassment, "it was unexpected and wonderful."

"I'm sure it won't be the last one you get tonight after that reaction!" She replied as she walked past me toward the ladies room.

As I returned to the bar Ms. Linda had something new for me. It was also something I'd helped develop for Max as a way to make money but also add to ambers humiliation and excitement. In her hands she held two fabric bandoleers filled with test tubes with pink or blue liquid in them. Test tube shot glasses.

"You do know how to use these don't you?" She asked putting the bandoleers over each of my shoulders and crossing them underneath my boobs.

"Yes Ms. Linda." I replied knowing this would lead to a whole new level of groping. Groping I was looking forward to!

"One more adjustment and you'll be ready to go." She said shoving her hand into my bra and pulling my tit out until half my left nipple was exposed. She repeated the process with the second tit then added, "The first table you need to go to is the one on the left, the brunette with her back to you is a very good friend of ours."

"Yes Ms. Linda." I replied knowing this meant whatever this brunette wanted she was going to get!

As I approached the table with the brunette the DJ announced that this evenings hosts were instituting a shot special and that regular drink service would be suspended for a bit.

"Would you like a shot?" I said as I turned to face the brunette and felt my stomach sink to my ankles!

The brunette I was facing was a woman I knew from work named Deb! We didn't work in the same department but we worked on the same floor. I saw her a minimum of 2 to 3 times a day! And now she was seeing me, far more of me than I was comfortable with! As she looked up at me her gaze paused at my over exposed chest, what had seemed perfectly fine just a moment ago made me want to cover up and run away!

"Oh yes!" She exclaimed, "I'd love a shot!"

I swallowed hard, steadied my nerves and went about the process for giving a customer a shot. I stood to Deb's left facing her lap and asked her politely to uncross her legs. When she did I placed my right hand on her shoulder then swung my left leg over her lap until I was straddling her lap her lap with my legs up by her hips. Deb's face was now practically touching my bare stomach, her hands went to my legs sending torrents of electricity through my body. I slowly lowered my body, making sure to sway and roll my hips so my body slithered down her face, making sure to let my chest linger around her face until I was seated on her lap.

"Oh this is quite a treat," Deb said with a wide grin, "so where can I touch you?"

"Any where and any way you want Mistress Deb." I replied.

Her hands immediately moved to my ass which she squeezed and cupped while I removed attest tube from one of the bandoleers. I pulled the rubber stopper from the test tube with my teeth then tucked the test tube between my tits squeezing them together with my arms. I wiggled slightly indicating the test tube was now hers for the taking.

"Who knew that I would be drinking a shot from the chest of the quiet girl at the office?" she said before plunging her face into my chest and sucking back the test tube.

Deb lifted her head letting the test tube drain into her mouth. As she did I cupped the sides of her head then pressed my torso into her before sliding my lips around the base of the test tube. As my lips slid down the test tube I sucked it softly trying to pull it from her mouth, she was sucking too though. Our lips touched, as they did she pinched my ass with one hand and spanked it with the other. Finally, she released the test tube from her mouth. I sat back on her lap and tilted my head back, letting the test tube slip in and out of my mouth several times with my tongue as if it were a small cock fucking my mouth.

"That was tasty!" she exclaimed letting her right hand slide under my leg so her fingers grazed the crotch of my thong. "When you get off me I will find out if you're just as tasty!"

"I'm sure you won't be disappointed Mistress Deb," I replied as I slowly stood up keeping my body as close to her face as possible, "that will be $5 please."

"Oh, my pleasure," she said pulling a 5 dollar bill out, "now stay still."

Ms. Deb held the back of my leg with one hand while pressing the bill against my right hip then slowly moving her hand upward. She tucked the bill into the front of my thong from the side then patted the front of my thong just above my clit. I felt her nose against my skin, then her tongue on my abdomen before she softly kissed my tummy.

"Thank you, Mistress Deb." I said before dismounting her.

With my hands on her shoulders again I slipped my left leg back over her lap dismounting her the way I'd mounted her. Needless to say, the remainder of the shots went very, very quickly! At least two of the women managed to get one of their hands into my thong and practically penetrated me! Another pushed and wiggled the base of the plug causing it to wiggle inside me. With the shots gone I was back to slinging regular drinks but with an hour to go there was a resounding chant.

"We want shots! We want shots! We want shots!" The crowd chanted.

Ms. Linda and Ms. Julia loaded me up for another round of shots which went just as quickly as the first. At this point my thong had become translucent and the dollars coming out of it were wet no matter how long they'd been in there. After last call I thought things would get easier. Many of the women left after thanking Ms. Linda or Ms. Julia and asking when they would host another night. I cleared glasses and put them on the bar for amber but was called away to say goodbye to a couple of their friends to include my coworker.

"Well this was quite an adventure tonight," she said wrapping and arm around my waist, "I don't know how I will ever be able to look at much of anything but your chest while we are at work now!"

"Thank you, Ms. Deb." I replied sheepishly. "I'm glad you enjoyed yourself."

"Oh, I did," she continued while giving me a squeeze, "and from what the girls tell me I'll be enjoying you a lot more soon!"

It wasn't a shock that this wouldn't be the last night or that the Mistresses would continue to share us with their friends. As Ms. Deb made her way out I felt a hand slip over my right shoulder and across my chest until it was tucked inside my left bra cup. The other hand slid under my left arm, over my hip and under the short skirt until it was nestled in my thong with the middle finger resting directly on my clit.

Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,368 Followers
12