How I went from Domme to Slut Ch. 05

Story Info
Our living arrangements change as they become Goddesses.
14.1k words
4.8
17.8k
13

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/29/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,364 Followers

Over the following few months from my first night waiting tables at the club things continued and amber and I fell into a comfortable rhythm with things. The first Friday of the month amber would wait tables during "men's night" and on the third Friday of the month I would wait them for the Ladies. When amber waited tables I was typically dressed in something slutty awaiting the arrival of Ms. Julia and Ms. Linda who more than once brought a friend or never showed up. There was never any way for me to tell. In between those, every other Wednesday, amber and I would visit Ms. Linda and clean her place. Usually, at the end of most of those nights, amber and I would leave with amber's cage key in a block of ice. By the time we got home, regardless of the weather, amber would have the key freed and would take her sexual frustrations out on my mouth right there in the driveway. On the occasional Friday night or weekend day I would head over to Ms. Julia's dressed as the horny bimbo French maid fifi and do her bidding. Once or twice I would even spend the night only to be pushed out the door in the morning half dressed, looking and feeling used and abused, for the drive home. At home amber and I had our own rhythm to our week. The day after a trip to Ms. Linda's I would reassert my dominance and make sure she understood that I was still in charge even if I could still feel how she'd fucked my face the night before. On mornings after a night at the club, whether she was waiting tables or I was, it was a day for me to relax and her to do my bidding.

This was one of those days and I was more than happy to take advantage of the unseasonably warm weather by sitting outside reading a book while amber minced in her heels and lingerie. We live in a very rural area in an old Victorian home with several acres of trees separating us from our neighbors, behind my home is conservation land so prying eyes are the least of our concerns. Behind our home is a large patio area with a table, chairs and lounge chairs as well as a nicely landscaped yard that amber does a wonderful job of maintaining. The house is set back from a winding road through the mountains, on average cars passing by are doing well over 40 miles per hour so privacy out front is decent as well. I've had amber mow the front yard in a 2 piece and cut off shorts without a single issue, well other than her blushing from a few honks of passing cars. So as I sat at the table with my feet up wearing a pair of cotton and lycra boyshorts and a sweatshirt I had no concerns about anything other than the steamy book I was reading. That morning I'd even given myself a nice facial, not the dirty kind, and had my hair pulled back in a messy ponytail. I was all about comfort and relaxation as I sipped my coffee before turning the next page.

"amber dear." I called out.

"Yes Ms. Allison?" amber asked as she emerged from the house.

"Top off my coffee will you muffin?" I replied giving her a quick glance.

"Of course Ms. Allison!" amber replied.

Counter to my relaxed attire amber had on a jade green with floral lace demi bra and thong with black lace top thigh highs, black patent 5" heels and a long brunette wig reminiscent of Rachel Greene on Friends. I'd had her add a few thin golden bracelets to her right wrist and a lovely matching watch to her left. As usual she had her belly ring in with a dangling "sissy" ornament which had the "I" dotted with a cubic zirconia. As amber leaned forward to pour my coffee, then add the appropriate amount of cream and sugar, her large hoop earrings disappeared into her tresses. she was the picture of sissy servitude complete with make up and ruby red lips. The carafe was within arms reach of me but why should I stop what I'm doing to pour myself coffee when she's more than happy to do it?

"Would you like anything else Ms. Allison?" she asked as she set the coffee carafe down.

"I think I will need a pedicure later," I said barely glancing up from my book, "and maybe we will go out to dinner tonight to save you from cooking."

"That would be lovely Ms. Allison." amber answered doing a magnificent job of hiding the fact that she didn't like going to normal places like restaurants while dressed up.

I reached over and let the fingernails of my right hand glide up the back of her leg, the feeling of my nails on her stockings always tickled and excited her. Soon she was focusing more on keeping her clitty from getting too hard and far less worried about eating breadsticks in public.

"Back to work baby," I said giving her ass a pinch, "I'm getting to a good part here."

"Yes Ms." amber said as she quickly retreated into the house.

My right hand slipped under my sweatshirt, while it wasn't cold out my fingers were definitely colder than my breasts causing me to bite my lower lip as I touched my nipple. The book was describing an intense bondage scene, I was picturing myself in it with Ms. Julia taking the dominant role. it wasn't that far off from what she'd put me through in Max's office the night before as it was so it didn't take much imagination. With both nipples hard and my pussy burning my eyes furiously engulfed the words in front of me.

"Ohhh fuck." I moaned slightly.

"Is that any way to greet guests?" Ms. Julia's voice snapped me out of my trance.

Looking to my left Ms. Julia and Ms. Linda approached. I couldn't even think to move other than to remove my hand from underneath my sweatshirt and put my feet down. Ms. Linda was dressed as I had typically seen them, a tasteful but sexy dress, heeled sandals, light make up and nicely done hair but contrary to her typical look Ms. Julia was in leather. It was an intense departure from the norm. She wore leather pants that disappeared into a pair of ankle boots and a snug fitting leather top. Her make up was a bit heavier than normal and her hair was pulled back in cascading curls, she looked every bit the leather clad Dominatrix.

"I asked a question slut." She reiterated as they approached.

"No Mistress Julia," I said finally snapping to my feet, "I was lost in my book and didn't hear you arrive."

"Based on your attire I would say you weren't expecting us either," Ms. Linda said looking me over, "although maybe your nipples were."

"Ummm yes Mistress Linda." I said looking down to see them poking out of my light sweatshirt and feeling my face turn bright red.

"What are you reading?" Ms. Julia asked as she took the book from my hand. "Oh I know this one," she said looking back up at me with a wry smile, "did this give you any ideas?"

"I was thinking of you doing several of those things to me Mistress," I said wondering why I'd lost the ability to say no to her, "and it got me very excited."

"I can tell!" Ms. Juila said with a grin. "Now bring that cute little sissy of yours out here."

"amber!" I called out hearing my voice sounding far less confident than it did several minutes ago.

"Yes, Ms ... I mean Mistresses." amber stuttered as she all but tripped out the door.

The look of confusion on her face caused Ms. Julia and Ms. Linda to chuckle. I could hear amber's stomach flip as she stood next to me.

"Turn around lovely," Ms. Julia said moving her finger in a circular motion, "let's see this outfit of yours." amber complied turning slowly clockwise then facing them again with her hands at her sides. "You do look quite convincing," Ms. Julia continued, "lets go inside I have plans for your sweet sissy ass today."

This was also out of place as Ms. Julia typically expressed little to no interest in amber. amber dutifully followed Ms. Julia into the house leaving me standing outside with Ms. Linda. The silence was uncomfortable and somewhat scary, finally she spoke.

"Go get your purse." She instructed somewhat harshly. I quickly ran inside, not seeing Ms. Julia or amber anywhere, and returned with my purse. "Put it on the table." She instructed again.

With my purse on the table Ms. Linda moved past me pulling out my wallet and keys. Opening the wallet she removed my driver's license and a credit card, with those in her right hand and my keys in her left, she turned to face me again. I couldn't bring myself to look into her eyes but felt her staring at me. The back of her left hand brushed against my body just above my mound, she used it to lift the sweatshirt as she moved her hand upward until she was able to tuck the credit card and license into the waistband of my shorts.

"Make sure you keep those there," she said letting the backs of her fingernails glide over my tummy, "you wouldn't want to have to fish those out of your shorts later." I replied that I would and heard amber's heels step out onto the patio briefly then disappear back into the house. "Oh good," Ms. Linda said backing away a few inches, "put those shoes on, we have an errand to run!"

"Yes Mistress Linda." I replied as I turned around and felt my stomach sink.

"Anything wrong slut?" Ms. Linda asked as I hesitated to step into the footwear before me.

"Um, no, Mistress Linda." I replied as a feeling of dread overcame me.

Regardless of my feelings I stepped behind the shoes and stepped into them. They had been somewhat of a joke purchase by a Master I had fallen deeply for that he ended up enjoying seeing me in but I'd rarely if ever wore them anywhere else. Maybe once to the club for Halloween but that was it, of course my costume was an exotic dancer so these heels fit.

"Then let's go!" Ms. Linda said turning and walking toward the driveway.

I dutifully followed wearing 3 inch clear platform heels that added a total of 7 inches to my height. They were not terribly uncomfortable to wear as they were just a high pair of mules but they were a bit awkward due to the platform and backless design. Coupled with my no make up, no effort hair, boyshorts and sweatshirt attire this was quite a statement I was making. Ms. Linda stopped by my car and opened the passenger side door for me.

"Thank you Mistress." I said carefully maneuvering myself into the low sitting coupe and feeling my shorts ride up my backside.

Without a word she closed the door and got into the driver's seat making sure to adjust the seat and mirrors to her liking. Not even amber drove my car, it felt like an invasion of my space but it paled in comparison to everything else going on at the moment. She drove, taking random turns here and there, leaving me time not only to wonder where we were going but also to contemplate my fate. Entering a commercial area I had little idea what to expect, I finally understood how amber felt when I took her out for "shopping excursions" from time to time. One place she and I had never gone was a hardware store. While I always loved taking her to the mall, particularly on a Saturday night as I'd planned to do that evening before dinner, a large chain hardware store on a Saturday morning was just as busy. Instead of "mall rats" and random teens who took great pleasure speaking their minds the hardware chain store was full of couples and families enjoying shopping for projects on a day that felt more like spring than winter. I felt myself shrinking into my seat as Ms. Linda exited the car, a moment later she was opening my car door and offering her hand to help me out.

"Oh no," she said as I reached back with my free hand to adjust my shorts, "leave those be."

"Yes Ms. Linda." I replied sheepishly and thankful that these shorts were only showing the bottom quarter of my ass and not more.

She moved me past her with her left hand, which she'd helped me out of the car with, then gave my ass a firm slap with her right. So firm it seemed to echo through the parking lot! I could feel the red fingerprints starting to form on the exposed part of my bottom. It could not be glowing more than my face and now my chest was! She moved past me as I entered the parking lot aisle then grabbed my hand to get me to follow her. The looks I was getting were a range of disgust to guys elbowing their buddies to see me walk past. More than once I heard the word "slut" uttered from males and female onlookers. Once inside even the older gentleman greeting people who walked in stammered over his words as he caught a glimpse of me. Ms. Linda paid no attention to any of it and I was almost at a run trying to keep up with her. Passing the paint section was the coup de grâce though. From behind me I heard the following.

"Mommy I can see that ladies bum bum!" A child of about 5 or 6 called out loud enough for the entire store to hear.

I wanted to die. Ms. Linda stopped just past the registers and self check out. I saw her mouth moving but couldn't make out what she was saying. A firm pinch of my left nipple, which was still achingly erect, snapped me back to reality.

"Which is your house key?" She asked sternly. I pointed in response. "Take it off the ring," she said thrusting the keys into my hand, "I don't want to break a nail doing it myself."

"Yes Ms. Linda." I all but whispered.

"I didn't hear you slut." She said far louder than I wanted.

"Yes Ms. Linda." I replied in closer to a conversational tone while struggling to remove my house key from the ring. With it finally removed I held it up triumphantly to her.

"Put it in the machine slut," she said neither hiding her disdain nor her calling me a slut loud enough for people passing by to hear, "we need two copies of that key."

"Yes Ms. Linda." I replied doing my best to not announce her title.

"You can either speak loud enough for me to hear," she leaned in and hissed in my ear, "or I can bend you over right her and turn your ass as red as your hair!"

"Yes Ms. Linda," I replied feeling truly fearful I'd be arrested for indecent exposure, "I am sorry."

I quickly glanced the instructions and went to put the key into the machine. As I did I felt her hand lightly move up my back underneath my sweatshirt. Without a word I knew what she wanted, she wanted me to keep my legs straight and bend at the hips to do it. Sticking my ass out even more than it already was I did as she commanded through the lightest and simplest of touches hearing no shortage of reactions behind me, mostly from guys passing by. It made the task at hand quite difficult to manage but finally the first key started to get cut inside the machine. When it dropped out of the drawer I rushed to get the second one cut hoping to take both keys out of the slot at the same time because it would require me to bend even further forward.

"Oh no," Ms. Linda instructed putting her hand on my back again, "pick up the new key first."

Her hand pushed me well beyond low enough to pick up the key as I ended up standing with my back parallel to the ground and the key slot less than a foot from my face. With it retrieved she slowly let me up but kept me leaning forward a few inches by leaving her hand on my bare back. The second key seemed to take forever to cut but finally dropped as well. With all three keys in hand I turned to face Ms. Linda, out of the corner of my eye I could see a couple men putting their phones away, they'd obviously taken pictures of my ass as I'd bent forward causing me to blush again.

"Where do you dance?" A very tall, very large, gruff looking man asked as he approached me.

"Excuse me?" I asked softly as my eyes, even in 7 inch heels, came level with his collar bone.

"Where do you dance?" He repeated. "With an ass and legs like that you've got to be a pro."

I looked at Ms. Linda quizzically not understanding the question I was being asked.

"He wants to know if you're a stripper," she barely stifled a giggle as she spoke, "and where you do it!"

"Oh, ummm, sorry," my words were escaping me as well as my ability to form them, "I'm not a stripper."

"Well that is disappointing." The man towering over me said.

"Do you mind taking our picture?" He asked. I looked up to realize he wasn't asking me for permission.

"OH not at all!" Ms. Linda openly laughed as she replied. "Let's just move her to the tool aisle though."

They exchanged a smirk as my head swam with what was going on around me. He led and Ms. Linda pushed me into a nearby aisle where he turned to face the two of us leaving me essentially walking into him.

"Put your arms around my neck sweet ass!" He all but commanded.

I felt like I was in the presence of a giant, a giant that could easily tear off the two articles of clothing I had on and split me in two with his giant cock. I did as he wanted having to stand on my toes to interlock my fingers behind his neck. I finally stared into his bright blue eyes, which gleamed brightly, as he reached down with both hands and grabbed my ass lifting me off the floor. His thumbs had slid underneath the thin material covering me, I even heard a seam rip slightly as his hands engulfed my ass. I squealed loudly causing him to laugh even louder than I was squealing.

"You'll be in my spank bank for a long time sweet ass!" he all but bellowed before setting me down.

"What do you say?" Ms. Linda asked as she handed him his phone back.

"Thank you Sir." I replied softly causing another loud laugh to fill the surrounding area. "Ms.Linda," I stuttered as I spoke trying to stay somewhat quiet, "may I adjust my shorts?" I turned slightly so that she would see my shorts were now more like a thong causing her to laugh.

"I will tell you what slut," she said looking up at the giant who'd just groped me, "why don't you ask your new friend for help?"

I looked pleadingly at Ms. Linda but was given a stern look as a reply, no, I would not be getting out of asking him to adjust my shorts. She turned her finger to motion for me to face him and ask. Knowing I had no choice I turned to see his beaming face.

"Sir," I started feeling my will shrink, "could you please fix my shorts? You seem to have pulled them up quite a bit when you hugged me and I don't want to get arrested."

"Oh I will take care of that ass of yours!" He exclaimed. "Now turn back around," he said pulling up his phone again, "our first pictures were okay but my hands covered most of your ass."

I did as told and turned back around only to be instructed by Ms. Linda that I needed to arch my back. The giant chuckled behind me as I stuck my ass out toward him. Just hen my eyes whited over as I felt a sharp stinging pain on my right ass cheek! He'd spanked me! Ms. Linda smiled wide as I looked to her for guidance. A second loud slap came as his massive paw slapped my other ass cheek.

"Just a couple pictures of that lily white ass of yours with my big red prints on them sweet ass and I'll take care of you." He said as he leaned in close to me.

"Yes sir." I replied powerless to do much at this point. "Thank you Sir."

He laughed again as he spoke. "I love it," he said pulling the material from between my ass cheeks, "a hot chick thanking me for spanking and groping her ass in public!"

"And you called her a stripper!" Ms. Linda interjected.

"Yeah that too!" He said giving me another firm grab with one hand all but pushing a finger into my asshole.

"Come now slut," Ms. Linda said taking my hand, "that's enough flirting for one day."

"Yes Ms. Linda." I replied as I quickly followed her out of the aisle and to the first available register.

Thankfully I was able to discreetly fish my credit card out of my shorts. The young man who cashed us out was quite pleased that we'd chosen his aisle. I made sure to give him a bit of a wink as I took my receipt suddenly feeling a bit powerful. Or maybe I was just embracing my slutty side. Before I could figure it out Ms. Linda was leading me back to my car. She led me to the passenger side door, holding it open for me, but not letting me in.

"Let's see what that did for you." She said thrusting her hand down the front of my boyshots. "Oh you are wet and swollen aren't you?" As she spoke she pressed her fingers roughly between the folds of my pussy.

Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,364 Followers