How It Is With Lindy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When my young hand first touched my young cunt that had been the image in my mind. It was the one which always brought me themostpleasure; though I had seen Kyle fuck in many different positions, I could get off just from thinking about the way he kissed. God! He was such a great kisser.

I was on fire now from all the thoughts running through my mind. I knew the signs, and my fingers moved faster, urging my body to hurdle over the cliff.

Dragging my nightshirt off, I used my other hand to stimulate one of my breasts, pinching the stiff nipple until there was that slight hit of pain. I loved that hit! It caused a jolt that felt like lighting to move directly to my cunt, and I bounced harder on my fingers, pushing myself closer and closer toward the brink.

I was so close...so close, but I needed to taste myself to take me fully over the edge. The taste of my pussy always reminds me of how wet my brother makes me, and how much I want him to fuck me.

Switching hands, I bring the one drenched with wetness to my lips, licking and sucking the syrupy moisture away.

"Oh Kyle...you make me so wet," I moan.

I'm almost there. I can feel it. Dazedly, I open my eyes, and Kyle is standing in front of me. I smile at him, knowing he's just a figment of my imagination, but he looks so real and life-like it's as though I can smell his expensive cologne. I've even dreamed him up wearing one of his expensive business suits, and he looks so hot. Eagerly, my eyes fall to his cock, which I can clearly see through the opening of his blazer. It's like a large metal rod in his pants. I imagine it inside me, fucking my body, and I come violently, screaming aloud.

I feel like I'm floating there's so much pleasure, and I fall back against the cushions with a bounce, closing my eyes.

It takes a few seconds before I feel capable of moving, and when I lift up and open my eyes again, I'm stunned because my imaginary Kyle is still there.

********

Kyle

A few small decisions led to the biggest revelation of my life, and as my eyes moved over my little sister's naked body, I knew it would be impossible to forget what I had just seen and heard. The image of her writhing was emblazoned in my mind. The sight of her glistening pink pussy gushing fluid like a diminutive flood would never leave me. The look of her breasts as they swelled from her touch would forever be imprinted. I was mesmerized by my little sister, and she appeared equally mesmerized as she stared back at me.

When Lindy had first opened her eyes—right after saying how wet I made her—it was clear she wasn't really seeing me. I wasn't surprised because she appeared to be in some kind of dream state. She'd been so engrossed. She hadn't even noticed when I entered the room. I'd been watching my little sister play with her cunt for five minutes, and she had no idea I was there.

It was clear, though, Lindy knew I was there now. Her lips trembled, but she stayed mute. There were no words really. I think she knew that.

I wanted her, and I didn't try to hide it. Any guilt or shame I had for feeling this way had long ago passed. I wrestled with it for what felt like eons, upset with the fact I couldn't take my eyes off my sister's naked body; yet, every time the wordincestcame into my mind, it only made me want Lindy more. The forbidden aspect played heavily into the excessive charge of desire I was feeling, but knowing that didn't make me want to stop it. Moreover, I wanted it to continue. There was no doubt in my mind where this would go. Already I was visualizing putting my head between my sister's legs, so I could taste the sweet cunt juice I could smell tainting the air. Then I would let her taste herself with a long, hot kiss. I'd let her lick all her syrupy wetness from my face. When I was done I would feast on the rest of her body, starting with her delicious breasts.

Lindy had large titties, bigger than I had ever imagined, and they were paired with two gorgeously fine nipples that stuck out like tiny pebbles. My gaze fell to her shining pussy lips, and the pink clit I could see peeking out like a small bud. Shaking my head and flaring my nostrils for more of her scent, I knew I would be at that ass all night. I planned to fuck her silly.

Moving forward, intent on my goal, the rumble of the garage door hit me like a cold splash of water. That sound could only mean one thing—mom and dad were home.

Oh shit!

For a second, my thoughts are scrambled, so I can't really do anything but gape at my sister. Then I finally get into gear. "Go upstairs to your room. I'll deal with mom and dad," I say quickly.

"But aren't—"

"Go upstairs. Now, Lindy. If they catch us like this we'll both be in a heap of shit."

Finally, Lindy jumps from the chaise, picking up her nightgown as she goes. Without another word, she bolts for the stairs and I can't help by watch her naked body go up, but I'm in gear now so as soon as she's out of sight I quickly button my suit jacket to cover my cock. I think for a second about sitting on the couch, but decide I need more coverage and go to the kitchen bar instead.

I'm just sliding onto the barstool when my parents finally walk through the door, arguing with one another.

"If you had taken the card I told you to take then we would have won the pot. That was the card Joan took," my mother says loudly.

"She took the card next to that one, which was the card I wanted, but you wouldn't let me have it," my father responds.

"I'm telling you it wasn't—Oh Kyle. You're here," my mother blurts, obviously startled to find me in her kitchen since I don't live there anymore. "I didn't see your car in the driveway."

"I parked on the street and came in through the side door. I didn't want to block the driveway since I didn't know when you guys were coming home."

I laugh to myself, thinking my efforts to be considerate to my parents had cause me to walk in on my little sister masturbating. Now I desperately wanted to fuck her. Funny how life worked sometimes.

"Oh that's sweet of you. So did you get a chance to talk to your sister?"

Unable to tell my mother the truth about "my talk" with Lindy, I told her I handled everything and she shouldn't have any more problems. That wasn't the truth, of course, but I wasn't going to tell her what really happened.

My parents asked me to stay for a bite to eat, but I was desperate to get out of there. Scenes from my little sister's masturbation kept running through my mind, which was extremely uncomfortable while talking to our parents. Ihadto get out of there, and away fromher.

I drove home in a daze, and popped four successive shots of Grey Goose as soon as I walked through the door. Away from my sister's sexual thrall, I was bombarded with the feelings of guilt and shame I easily placed aside earlier. How could I be thinking of my little sister in that way? I wasn't some teenager ruled by hormones. I was a grown man. I had lived with the results of enough of my mistakes to know that certain shit mattered. What in the hell was I thinking wanting to fuck my little sister? I was devastated with myself, and determined to drink the whole damn bottle of vodka if that would help me banish the thoughts of Lindy's naked body.

Two weeks passed with me using the bottle and Jess as a substitute for what had become my obsession with Lindy. I couldn't go completely off the rails. I had a business to run, but work and fucking Jess were the only ways I got through it. I went to work and focused on work. I came home, or went to Jess's house, and fucked her like a maniac. I didn't call or try to contact my sister, and she didn't call or try to contact me either. I thought about calling Lindy more than a few times, but I had no idea what to say, and I didn't think I could look at her without wanting to fuck her. So, I kept my distance.

I guess one positive thing to happen is Lindsey must have decided to behave. My mother called me at work to thank me for speaking with her, and said my sister had been a virtual saint ever since our discussion. I wasn't sure what to make of that, but I assured my mom that it was all Lindsey, which of course was the truth since I hadn't said a word to her.

My mom was in a chatty mood, but I had a meeting in about five minutes, so I was trying to rush her off the phone. Before I could, she finally got to the other reason she was calling.

"Oh, I called Jess and invited her to dinner at the house this Wednesday. She said you guys didn't have anything planned. I hope that's okay. I mentioned dinner last time we spoke. Do you remember?"

I didn't remember, but damn I wasn't ready to see Lindy, and undoubtedly she would be there. Shit! She lived there. Unfortunately, there was no way I could back out of the invitation. Ihadsaid I would come.

"I'm sorry, Mom, I had forgotten, but Wednesday sounds good. Jess and I will be there."

"Great honey! See you tomorrow then."

I say good bye to my mother then hang my head in my hands, my meeting totally forgotten.

********

Lindsey

I knew when I got home I would be in trouble with mom and dad for ditching school, but I didn't care. I had to see Kyle. It had been two weeks since he'd caught me masturbating, and though I had expected him to call, send an email, or...something. I hadn't heard from him. Of course, I was tempted to call him, but every time I picked up my cell I couldn't bring myself to hit the call button. I had no idea what I would say. What did you say when you wanted your brother to fuck you? Did you make an appointment? I had no idea, so for two weeks I was on an emotional roller coaster, and naturally everything around me started to suffer. I bombed tests, my coach benched me after some horrible game play, and my friends were all pissed because I wouldn't hang out with them. Every day, I came straight home from school and went to my room to think about Kyle. My parents were happy, since I was no longer sneaking out and breaking curfew, but I was miserable.

The worst part was I doubted Kyle wanted me like I wanted him. There was no mistaking the look I had seen in his eyes, but I began to think what had happened was nothing more than a fluke. Most guys would get hard from watching a chick masturbate, even if it is their sister. And though I still thought Kyle would have fucked me if my parents hadn't come home, the shitty part—at least to me—was I didn't know how to replicate that moment so I could bring that dream to fruition. The more I thought about it. The more I realized it was...a fluke.

That realization led me to a drastic step, and when I woke up in the morning I was determined to see Kyle and determined to see that look in his eyes again. I didn't care what it took. After breakfast, I dressed in my normal school uniform, which is basically just a blue skirt that hangs right above the knee and a white button down top, but I made sure to grab my special bag which has a different uniform that I use for...special occasions.

My plan was simple, and I couldn't believe I hadn't thought to do it before. I was going to go skip school, go to Kyle's office, and seduce him. Simple as that, and I had a secret weapon to do it, so I knew it would work. Well...I felt confident it would work anyway.

Kyle works in Torrance, which was about an hour and half away from where my parents live in the Valley, but the morning LA traffic stretched the commute to nearly two hours; so it was just after ten o'clock when I arrived at the large, mirrored building housing my brother's small empire.

It had dawned on me that Kyle might not even be at work, so I was relieved when I saw his expensive European sedan in a parking spot near the front entrance. Thankfully, I had been to his place of business a few times over the years, always with my mother or father, and then I usually sat in the car, but I had gone up once or twice, so I knew which floor to go to.

"Can I help you?"

I turned to look at the young black male sitting at the receptionist desk. He'd must have spotted me as soon as I stepped off the elevator and thought I looked out of place. I guess I did look out of place because I was in a school uniform with a backpack, but not in school.

As I walk toward him, I'm trying to remember if I have ever seen him before. I didn't remember there being a receptionist last time I was here, so I doubted it.

"I'm here to see my brother, Kyle Talbot."

"Your brother?" The receptionist gives me an odd look. "Oh...I know where I've seen you before. Your picture." I frown wondering when this stranger has seen my picture, and he laughs. "Mr. Talbot has picture of you, your mom and your dad on his desk."

Understanding, I laugh with him for a bit, but I'm starting to get a bit impatient. I didn't come here to chat up the receptionist, even though he seems like a really friendly guy. "Well, could you tell him Lindsey, his sister, needs to see him?" I ask, hoping to move things along.

The talkative fellow starts to click on the computer keyboard in front of him, looking intently at something under the lid of the desk, which I assume is his monitor.

"You know he's actually in a tele-conference right now, Lindsey, but I'll go in and let him know you're here. Do you want some bottled water while you wait?"

My well-laid plans are going to hell in a hand basket, and I quickly interject, "Can I wait in his office? I know he won't mind."

"Uh...I'm not sure that's such—"

"I do it all the time when I have to wait for him. I promise you won't get in trouble," I say, taking advantage of the fact I know this guy doesn't want to tell his boss's sister no, and the fact he can't possibly know I have never been in Kyle's office.

"Well, I guess that will be fine."

Success! I'm elated my plan is going just how I want it, and I know I'm wearing a shit-eating grin as I follow the receptionist, who later identifies himself as Bernard, through the security doors leading to office's inner sanctum. It's a pretty large area, with about fifty small cubicles. I hear the typical sounds when people are working, like fingers tapping on keyboards and multiple phones ringing at once. The very sight is starting to make me wet because it's like a fantasy come true. I know I can pull this off.

"Here we are," Bernard says, ushering me into a large and luxurious office.

"Wow," I utter, then I catch myself because I remember I'm supposed to be familiar with Kyle's office. "I almost forgot what it looked like. It's been a while."

"Mr. Talbot...your brother, recently had some renovations. It pays to be the boss."

I nod and quickly thank Bernard as I walk over to the large leather couch to sit down. I don't want to turn the chatterbox on, so I'm hoping he takes the hint.

"Okay, you wait here, and I'll run in the meeting and let him know you're waiting. Are you sure I can't get you any water or some...tea? I was going to say coffee, but you're young and probably don't drink coffee."

I laugh. If only Bernard know about my Starbucks adventures. I drank a lot of coffee!

"No, I'm good. Thanks."

Bernard smiles once more and finally closes the door. Once it's closed, I race to it and stand in front, just in case he comes back. I know I only have a few minutes or so before Kyle will be here, and I smile broadly as I pull my secret weapon from my backpack.

********

Kyle

I stared at the sticky note Bernie slid next to my elbow for a long time before I actually thought about moving.

Your sister Lindsey is waiting in your office. She says she has to see you.

My first thought is 'What is Lindsey doing here?'

She's only ever come to the office with one or both of our parents, so I'm wondering if they here too. Yet, I figure my efficient male receptionist, Bernard, would have written "your family", and not "your sister", if my parents were here, which likely meant Lindy was alone; though, that thought perplexed me further because she should have been in school.

"I have to take care of something in my office," I whisper to Quinn, my business partner.

"No worries. You know how I love these virtual meetings. I'll just pretend to be you if they ask a question I don't know."

"Asshole," I mutter, but I'm not actually sure if Quinn is playing. He's a huge practical joker, and pretending to be me is something he would do. "Don't blow a two million dollar contract."

"C'mon...it could be fun."

I shake my head at Quinn in warning before leaving the meeting and making my way to my office. I'm still wondering why Lindy is here. There's no reason for her to be unless something is wrong. Maybe she wrecked her car, or needs some money. I'm racking my brain trying to figure it out. It doesn't even dawn on me she could be here because of...what happened. That thought doesn't occur until I open my office door, and see my little baby sister sitting on my desk looking like the naughtiest school girl in America.

I gape at Lindy, and I'm sure my mouth is hanging wide open, because she's wearing a super short red and black plaid skirt, with a cropped, button-down white blouse that looks two sizes too small. Her cleavage is on prominent display. It doesn't look she's wearing a bra, and I can see her flat stomach and long, long legs.

Quickly I close the door behind me, but I'm frozen in place, truly unable to believe what I am seeing. "Why aren't you in school?" I ask, my voice sounding a bit hoarse.

"I wanted to come and see you," she purrs, before gracefully bouncing to her heeled Mary Jane's. My shaft, by this point, has already filled with blood, so when she looks at my groin, I know I'm already hard. "And from the looks of it, you're happy that I did."

God...she really is going there, I think, and I shake my head violently. "Lindsey, we can't—"

"We can't what? Can't fuck? Can't do what we both want? Why can't we, Kyle?"

Lindy's close enough to me now that if move one inch forward her shirt-covered nipples would graze my chest.

I want to back up, but the door is behind me, and I'm still frozen. "You're my sister!"

"And you're my brother, but I still want your dick inside me. So now tell me why we can't?"

Just then Lindy closes the gap between us, placing a palm on top of my pants covered cock. I hiss out a breath because her slight touch feels like heaven, and I place my hand atop hers with every intention of removing it, but I can't help rocking against her, which causes her to press up against me harder.

"Too...young," I groan.

"I'm eighteen. Legal. It's not a crime if you do this." Then she places my hand on one of her breasts. Again, I have every intention of removing it, but instead I squeeze the soft mound once...then twice, my thumb glancing over the rigid, pointy nipple.

"Or if I do this," she says, her fingers tugging at my zipper.

"Mom...and dad."

Lindy smiles at me seductively, her deft fingers rooting around in my pants, her eyes never leaving mine. "I'm not going to tell them. Are you?"

"No...no...not gonna tell them...but we need...to...stop."

The last word comes out on a harsh breath of air because my little sister has finally found my cock. My eyes roll back in my head from the caress of her soft fingers, and my mind is now completely scrambled. When she grabs my tie, and pulls me forward, I am absolutely powerless to resist.

Lindy leads me to my desk, sitting me down in my chair, then she kneels so she's on her knees between my spread legs.

"Oh, we'll stop, Kyle. We'll stop right after I suck your big, beautiful cock," she says, skillfully unbuckling my belt. Within the next second, she has my pants and boxers pulled down to around my thighs, so my dick is waving in her face ready to give her chin a high five. "I've wanted to taste you for so long. I can't wait. Just can't wait..."