How It Started

Story Info
How June became an exhibitionist and a slut.
9.6k words
4.48
59.6k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,403 Followers

Some years ago, when I was 20 and a junior in college, I had a serious boyfriend Mike. We were in love and we spent all our free time together. The sex was great, but after fucking each other exclusively for over a year, Mike made occasional noises that it might be fun for us to try other people for a while. I shot that down fast.

I did realize we were young, and I was only the third girl Mike had ever slept with, and I guessed it was natural for him to want to sample others. That's the way men are programmed. But women are not, and I had no desire to spread my legs for anyone else. So I ignored these remarks of Mike after I would shoot them down, and then I tried to give him great sex to keep him happy.

I told my best friend Mary (my name is June) about these periodic problems with Mike and his wanderlust. She suggested trying out unusual things, like strange positions, or strange situations. I thought about this, and decided it was worth a shot.

One day I took him to the local park near our college around dusk. We walked hand and hand and drank from a nice bottle of red wine I had brought along. As it got dark, the park began to empty out, and soon we were almost alone in the park. I sat Mike down on a park bench surrounded by a grove of trees, took out his cock, and gave him a blowjob. He came in my mouth and I swallowed it all. Mike was really surprised. Shocked would be a better description.

"June, that was the most erotic thing I have ever done. You are amazing, and awesome. I love you madly," he said. I smiled at him, took his hand and we took a romantic walk and finished off the bottle. There was no more talk of us sleeping around for a couple of months.

When Mike began to get his wanderlust again, I took off my panties and changed into a short dress. The dress barely came down to a couple of inches below my privates. I got a bottle of red wine and took him back to the same park. He thought he knew what was coming, and he had the smile of the Cheshire cat on his face. But I surprised him.

I once again sat him down, on the same bench, took out his cock and sucked it hard. It was just about hard when I started, and a minute after I began it was rock hard. He was ready for me. I stopped sucking, and Mike protested. "Sssh," I said.

I lifted my dress, exposing my cunt to him, and then sat down on his cock, letting my skirt fall around us, so any passers by could not explicitly see what was going on, even if they could easily infer. We quietly and passionately fucked. He put his hands on my hips and helped me to ride his cock up and down, right there out in the open on "our" park bench.

Something happened to me that night, that it took quite some time before I understood. It was clear Mike was truly excited and turned on by my wanton behavior. But so was I. Behind the bench I saw a man watching us from a distance. I pretended not to notice him.

When Mike shot his load into me I groaned in pleasure a bit too loudly. It was for Mike's benefit as well as my own, of course, but I also wanted our voyeur to hear it. Then I got off him, lifted my short skirt high, and said to Mike, "See your gorgeous cum in my pussy? Do you like that?"

Mike nodded, and his cock stirred. I took him home and fucked him silly. But my open, brazen display was not so much for Mike as it was for my silent voyeur, and any other possible voyeurs behind us. It was only much later I realized I was an exhibitionist. The only thing I knew just then was that I was super turned on, and wanted more sex. A lot more.

After the outdoor fuck in the park, I had him wrapped around my little finger. He was in awe of me, and I could do no wrong. This too wore off after a couple of months. I was in despair. Once again Mary came to the rescue.

Mike's younger cousin Steve, a freshman at a nearby college, was coming to visit Mike for the weekend. Mary suggested we put on a show for him. I was a bit incredulous. "You mean let Steve watch us fuck? Are you nuts?"

Mary said, "Men love that. They love to show off their women. They're all perverts you know."

"Have you ever..." I began to ask, when Mary stopped me by nodding. "Wow," I said, "Could you tell me about it?" She did. It was with a previous boyfriend, and he too had wanderlust, my term for men who want to sample other women. She had practiced what she had been preaching to me.

Apparently it had worked for a year or so, but then they broke up. The exhibitionist sex had kept him in line the longest, though. "What was it like?" I asked.

"Oh God June," she said, "It was like nothing else I had ever experienced. I found it so erotic that I had the most massive orgasms of my life. I will never forget." She quickly added, "But it was freaky, too, and I'll never do it again. It is just a wonderful memory."

"Is it safe?" I asked. "I mean what if the guy watching wants..."

Mary once again interrupted, "No, it is definitely not safe. The guy watching will want sloppy seconds, or he'll think you're easy and try something behind Mike's back, and if Mike wants him to take you it will be hyper awkward. It is fraught with problems."

"But it's wonderful," she added, her voice having a dreamy quality. "For me it was worth the risk. If you do it, you will never forget it, even if you might ultimately lose Mike that way."

I was impressed. Mary had never opened up like this with me before. Usually she is a private person. I said, "It's the visit of Mike's cousin Steve that is why you are telling me this now, right?"

"Yes, that's what gave me the idea. From what I know of Mike, it might be highly effective in keeping him hooked on you," Mary said.

Steve came on Thursday afternoon. Mike had bought an air mattress for him to sleep on. Since I have a roommate, my room provides no privacy so our sex life is based at Mike's place. With Steve there, we had nowhere to have sex. But it was only for a weekend.

Mike took me out for dinner, and he surprised me when he asked to tell me something in complete confidence. I said, "Sure," but I was nervous since I had no idea what he was going to say.

"It's about my cousin Steve," he said, and I got relaxed. It was not about some problem Mike had, or that Mike had with me. Mike continued, "Steve has never had sex. He's never even kissed a girl, or felt the lusciousness of a girl's breasts. He's never even seen a girl naked."

This surprised me, but I knew there were men who were shy and took a while to open up to women, and I told Mike this. Or maybe he was gay? Mike assured me he was not gay, and moreover he wanted Mike to set him up with someone. I had some friends, but Mike made clear he wanted sex, not a relationship. I did not have any friends who would be up for something like that.

"This is why the world has, and has always had, prostitutes" I said, and then quickly added, "My love."

"Yes of course I realize that," Mike said, "But Steve is religious, and is forbidden to use them."

"I see," I said, even if I had no idea where this was going. I excused myself to go to the women's room, and from there I gave a quick call to Mary.

"What's going on?" I desperately asked Mary, knowing the conversation had to be short.

"No sugar coating, June. Mike wants you to seduce his cousin and introduce him to the wonders of sex with a nice girl," she said. As soon as she said it, I realized that is what Mike had been building up to. "Shock him by suggesting it before he does. But then remember you'll have to do it. So only shock him this way if you are willing. Is Steve at least cute?"

"Yeah, he's attractive. Maybe you want to do him?" I asked.

"No way, babe. You know I'm not like that. Mike wants you to fuck Steve. It's probably a fantasy he has. He may even want to watch!" Mary said.

"Thanks, Mary, this has been eye opening. You're the greatest. Gotta get back now, thanks again," I said and we hung up. I returned to our table.

"You want me to help out Steve, don't you?" I asked Mike. He just looked down at the tablecloth; he was embarrassed. "If I do, will you love me forever? You can watch if you want to."

"You would do that for me?" Mike said.

"Don't make me say it again. I would do anything for you; don't you know that, lover?"

Friday night the three of us went out to dinner. Mike and I had agreed Mike would speak to Steve, and tell him it was okay with him if he put the moves on me. I am not sure what else he told Steve, but it must have been good, because Steve was a nervous wreck at dinner.

I had told Mike to tell Steve that this was one of our "no underwear Fridays," something we did for fun on Fridays, just the two of us. This was not true, and in fact I had never gone out without underwear other than that time I fucked Mike in our local park. It too had been a Friday. I found however that the idea excited me.

I wore a blouse with buttons, and had left open one button too many, so when I leaned forward one could see a lot of my boobs. When I sat up straight, my nipples poked at the thin fabric of my blouse, and if I leaned back for example to stretch, the shape of my boobs was visible, since the blouse was tight.

I also wore a very short skirt, and high heels. If I were to bend over keeping my legs straight, I could only imagine what someone behind me would see.

During dinner I leaned forward quite a bit, finding excuses to do so, and smiled a lot directly at Steve. At one point I leaned backward and stretched. Quite a few other men at the restaurant enjoyed looking at my boobs too when I did these little maneuvers. To my great surprise, this got me very aroused. My cunt was getting rather wet, and there were no panties to absorb the moisture.

I did not know at the time what exactly was going on with me. I had never even thought about exhibitionism in this sense. I decided to try something else. I excused myself to go to the ladies room, and when I stood from the table, I knocked a spoon off the table, pretending I was clumsy. I did it so that I could bend over to pick it up with my back to Steve, and partially also to Mike.

I locked my knees and bent over to pick it up. It was like touching one's toes, and my entire ass was exposed to anyone lucky enough to have been behind me at the time, such as Steve and Mike. Mike told me later he and Steve could also see my entire cunt. I don't shave or anything down there, so it was a nice furry bush they got to look at.

I put the spoon on the table, saw the look of shock on Steve's face, and then rushed off to the ladies, where I took a stall and fingered myself. Whew, I thought, that was hot! Feeling brazen and randy, I unbuttoned another button. Now if I leaned forward one could even see my nipples. I knew, because I practiced in front of the bathroom mirror.

When I returned to the table, it was time to order dessert. Mike made a crude remark, saying he would like me for dessert. I wanted to tell him off, but I also did not want to blow this opportunity to get Mike hooked on me. So I just smiled, leaned forward giving both Mike and Steve a view of my entire boobs, and asked Steve what he wanted for dessert.

I saw that two men at the next table were openly staring at me, looking down my blouse at my display of my boobs, and I got wet with excitement. I knew then there was something wrong with me. Concentrating instead on Steve, I realized he was staring at my boobs and was rendered speechless.

I sat up straight, ending the show, although my nipples were hard and poking at the blouse even in its current partially unbuttoned state. Steve regained his composure a little, and he said, "Maybe the ice cream? What do you recommend?"

We ended up skipping dessert, since Mike said he had ice cream at this place, and he added, very crudely, "June, lean forward again and show Steve what else is available for dessert."

I blushed deep red when he said that, but I did lean forward and said, in my best imitation of a sex kitten, "Whatever could you mean?" Steve got another good look at my entire boobs, and I could only imagine what was going on in his virginal head.

When we left the restaurant, I remarked how I had had too much to drink, and pretended to stumble and fell into Steve. I said, "Thanks for catching me, you handsome guy," and then I gave him a nice kiss on the mouth by way of thanks. Steve was so surprised he did not kiss back.

"Did you not like my kiss?" I asked, in my best imitation of the purr of a sex kitten. "Let me try again," I said, and I put my arms around Steve's neck, pulled him into me, and kissed him long and lingeringly.

Steve learned how to kiss in real time, and I pried open his mouth and stuck my tongue in it, French kissing him. He groaned in appreciation. I rubbed our loins together and felt his rock hard cock through his clothes. Finally I broke the kiss. We were in the street, right outside the restaurant.

"Thanks again for catching your cousin's drunk girlfriend," I said. I had removed my earring while we kissed and then dropped it. I said, "Oh! My earring!" and I did another locked knee toe-touching bend to pick it up, giving Steve another nice view of my ass and cunt.

We began the walk home, and I walked between the two men, with my arms around each of them, "for support" I explained. It's true I was a little tipsy from the wine with dinner, but I was not nearly as drunk as I was pretending to be.

Mike's hand slipped up my skirt and caressed my bare ass as we walked. He was pushing up my skirt so that anyone behind us could see my ass, I was sure.

When we got back to Mike's place, Mike suggested we play cards, and we played poker. I soon lost all my chips and had to quit the game. My shoes were off for comfort, but Mike said with a twinkle in his eye that he would give me $10 in chips for my blouse.

"You're kidding, right?" I said.

"That way we can continue the game," Mike said.

"You'll give me my blouse back later?" I asked, pretending to be naïve. Mike nodded, smiling broadly. Steve was quiet and I think in shock at Mike's suggestion. They both knew I had no underwear on.

I stood up, turned my back to the men, and slowly and (I hope) sexily removed my blouse. I sat back down, with my hands covering my boobs. My boobs are a little bigger than my hands, so I could only cover most of them.

At this point I should tell you that I have a nice body, with curves in all the right places, and if anything, I'm a little on the skinny side, but not too much.

Mike leaned over to give me my $10 of poker chips, and then playfully pushed me. My arms shot out automatically to stop my fall, and now my breasts were completely exposed. "Very clever, asshole," I said to Mike, but then I undid the slur with a smile.

I quickly lost all my chips again. I think Mike was cheating: he is pretty smooth with how he shuffles and deals the cards. Anyway, he offered $10 more chips if I would lend him my skirt. This time he put on some music, and I stood up and did a little strip tease as I took off my skirt. Of course, there were no panties to remove.

Now I was naked. I complained, saying, "Boys, I am now naked. Aren't the two of you a bit overdressed?" Mike smiled and stripped down to his briefs. Steve however just sat there. I crawled over to him and kissed him and this time he kissed me right back. I took off his shirt, kissed him again, and then undid his pants and pulled them off. I left him in his briefs. I kissed his chest, and kissed his briefs where his cock was tenting them.

"That's much better," I said, giggling.

I lost my chips again, and said in my sex kitten purr, "I have nothing left to offer for more chips. I guess the game is over."

Mike said, just as I thought he would, "Well June, I disagree. You have a lot to offer. Don't you agree, Steve?"

Finally, Steve spoke. "June, I'll give you all my chips for another one of those amazing kisses."

"Just a kiss?" I said. He nodded, looking sheepish. "How about a little more? You have such a big tent in your briefs, you know." I looked at Mike. He nodded, and smiled. Steve looked scared. No, not scared: he looked terrified.

I said, "I won't bite," and Steve came over and kissed me again. I kissed back, and as we kissed he tentatively touched my boobs. To encourage him I moaned, and it worked: he began to caress my boobs. He kissed and fondled my boobs for a long time.

When he finally stopped, I lay down and said, "God, I am so turned on," and I spread my legs a little. I began to finger myself. "Take off your briefs, Steve, and come over here," I said.

He did. He could not find my entrance, so I took his cock in my hand and guided it in.

Steve said, "Oh my God," did one pump in and out, and immediately shot a load into me. I smiled, and crawled over and cleaned off his cock with my mouth, and then kept my mouth on his cock and began to give him a slow blowjob. He lost his fear and began to fondle my boobs as I sucked him. Only minutes later his cock was rock hard.

"Let's do this again," I said, and I guided his cock back into my pussy. He knew what to do. He gave me a nice, long, satisfying fuck. He kissed me while we fucked, and he played with my boobs, too. When he was done, I looked at Mike. This is what he had wanted, I knew. I did not know he wanted more, although in retrospect I should have.

Mike beckoned me and I crawled over, and he put me on all fours and fucked the bejesus out of me. Steve watched in rapt attention. When Mike was done, Steve took me another time, now his third, and when Steve was done, Mike took me again, this time in missionary position.

Both men fucked me in the morning, too, one after the other. We went to brunch, and then they took me home and I let Mike fuck me while I blew his cousin. This was of course my first time servicing two men at once. My orgasm was over the top.

We had one more wild session before Steve had to leave. Mike filmed Steve and me doing it, being careful not to film my face, or so he said. He gave a copy to Steve. Steve wanted to see me again, but I said no, I loved Mike and this weekend had been a one-time thing. He should find some girls at his own college, now that he knew what he was doing.

Mike told me later Steve fucked a girl in his chemistry class the very next weekend. She had been a virgin, too.

The first time after Steve went home that I fully realized I was an exhibitionist was when Mike decided to take me out to the countryside one Saturday. It was spring, and that particular day was very warm. Mike drove to a small lake where we had a picnic. We were alone. Mike wanted to go for a swim.

"I wish you had told me we were going to a lake," I said, "I would have brought a bathing suit." After a lot of discussion, Mike pressured me to into skinny-dipping. We went in the lake naked, splashed around and had a lot of fun. I found it very erotic to be naked like that where in theory anyone could come and discover us there naked.

Apparently Mike found it erotic, too, since he started feeling up my boobs as we played in the water. One thing led to another and he ended up taking me on the shore of the lake. I had discovered he liked it when I was noisy, so I let myself go and moaned loudly as he nailed me, and in fact I had a screaming orgasm.

When we finished, after Mike had shot his load deep inside me, I heard a splash, and at the other end of the lake several other students from our school were also skinny-dipping. They had to have heard my moans and my scream, but fortunately they were ignoring us. I was horribly embarrassed, and shamed, but also had other erotic feelings I did not understand.

I went back into the water for modesty, and Mike joined me. The other students swam over to us, and they were all boys. Shit. It was not easy, but I maintained my aplomb, and even though I was nude in the water in front of four nude guys I did not know, plus of course Mike, I let them introduce themselves and carried on polite conversation.

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,403 Followers