How It Started

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Impressive, normally she runs from new people," I said picking my keys up off the floor and placing them on the table. My apartment was a simple one bedroom. The front hall led straight into the livingroom with an open kitchen in the corner. A second hallway led to the bedroom with the bathroom on the opposite side.

"Aw! She's so cute!" Jasmine said running her hand across Piper's stomach. I sat against the table watching the two bonding on the floor. It wasn't long after the initial meeting that Piper meowed and ran down the hall to the bathroom. I usually found her hiding in the bathtub after house guests leave.

"She doesn't like me" she pouted.

"She doesn't like a lot of people," I replied.

"But you like me" Jasmine stood up and rested herself against me. Her hands massaged my chest and shoulders as we locked eyes once more.

"I do indeed" my hands slid down her shoulders, sides, and came to rest on her thighs. My thumbs slowly grazing the hem of her dress. Despite everything that had happened from the train to here, it took every ounce of willpower I had to resist pushing her dress up and bending her over the table.

"What about elevator girl? You like her too?" she raised an eyebrow. I followed suit with my own quizzical expression.

"She's very pretty. Haven't spoken beyond the usual 'Hi' 'Hello' neighbors have," I said neglecting the part where I've wanted to fuck her brains out since I'd first laid eyes on her, and moving one hand to embrace Jasmine's ass cheek.

"I like her too...maybe we can have a threesome" Jasmine beamed that delightful, joyous smile. I laughed just in case she was joking, but the imagery was already running ramped through my mind. The thought of both of them running their tongues up and down my shaft made my already swollen cock press painfully against my jeans.

"But you're mine tonight," she said once again pulling me from thoughts of my neighbors tight, petite body.

"I thought you were just here to meet my cat," I said tilting my head to the side. She giggled and started undoing the buttons of my shirt. She said nothing as her hands worked their way down. Soon my shirt was open and my belt buckle and zipper came shortly after. Neither of us could break eye contact. Neither of us could stop the heaviness of our breaths. Even now, after the events leading us here, the sexual build up was unbearable.

Then it snapped. I scooped her up off her feet and turned her onto the table. She tore my shirt back off my arms as I unzipped her dress and yanked it down and off of her. I dove between her legs with a look of starvation. My tongue plunged inside her causing a load moan that had been muffled to me by her thighs squeezed around my ears. I wrapped my lips around her swollen clit and sucked, rolling my tongue over it as my fingers replaced it inside of her. Jasmine pushed her fingers through my hair and pulled when I felt her body shook with her orgasm.

"Fuck me...please" she begged as she rode out each wave by rocking her hips. I pushed my pants down to my ankles and stepped out of them before thrusting my cock deep into her aching pussy. Jasmine gasped and dug her nails into my back as I entered and without missing a beat began fucking her like a piston. I moaned into her ear, biting her lobe when I felt her pussy squeezing me with every outward motion.

"Fuck fuck fuck FUCK!" she screamed as another orgasm took hold of her. She grabbed the back of my head and kissed me deeply. She moaned as my tongue slid into and wrestled with hers. I kissed her passionately, hauling my hips and enjoying every second. After a few moments, my arms hooked beneath her legs and I continued pounding her into the table. We fucked so vigorously I hadn't noticed her ass had lifted off the table. She hung tightly off my neck, our thighs colliding, my balls slapping against her ass over and over again.

I broke our kiss and gasped, the endless assault on her pussy gearing down to slow gentle movements. "Less take to the bedroom" I managed to say between breaths. She could only nod as she was panting, and with that, I carried her off down the hall.

As my back hit the bed I could hear Piper's claws dart across the laminate floor. Laughter erupted from the two of us before she bent down to kiss me. My hands slid around and took handfuls of her soft ass cheeks. She ground back and forth on top of me as we kissed. Her teeth caught my lower lip as she pulled away and sat up straight. My mouth gaped at the sight of her. Her beautiful brown skin glistened with sweat in the dim light from the lamp on my nightstand.

"Whats that look for cutey?" she said pushing her long brown hair back over her shoulders.

I smiled and moved one hand from her ass to her stomach just above her pelvis.

"You're gorgeous," I said tracing my thumb along her hot skin. She smiled down at me, her hands pressing firmly against my chest as her slow grinding became a steady rocking motion. Her cheerful expression shifted to one of passion and lust as her rhythm increased. Soon our hips moved in perfect harmony. The longer we went the faster we moved.

Her hands pressed harder into me as she began lifting her ass and throwing it back down to impale herself repeatedly on my cock. Her big tits bounced and jiggled in front of my face. I leaned up and sucked one of her nipples into my mouth as squeezed and pinched the other.

"Ah..." I gasped and fell back feeling a stirring in my balls. My hands grabbed hold of her hips. Every movement she made felt like it would be the last before I'd burst. She must have picked up on this because, right when I thought this couldn't feel any better, she leaned back down and kissed my ear.

"Does that feel good Daddy?" her strained voice whispered in my ear. I couldn't take another second. Without another word, I flipped her over onto her back.

"Yes! Fuck yes Daddy fuck me! Fuck that tight little pussy!" she screamed as I pounded her into my mattress. Every thrust made her scream louder and dig her nails into me harder. Her hands shot back and pulled handfuls of sheets from the bed.

"Cum for me Daddy!" she said as her own orgasm washed over her. That last tightening of her pussy was all I could take.

"Fuck!" I yelled before pulling back as quickly as I could. Before I could take hold of my cock it erupted. Rope after rope showered her stomach and breasts. She shook with delight, her hand rubbing vigorously at her clit getting herself off one last time as the last drops of cum dripped onto her. I collapsed stopping myself just above her as I fought to catch my breath. To this day I don't think I've cum that hard or that much. Jasmine reached up and placed her hands on either side of my face. I looked down and smirked. Both of us were thoroughly enjoying the looks we gave one another. Relief, desire, and definitely exhaustion.

The sunlight poured through my bedroom window and cast itself across my face. I groaned and stirred before finally opening my eyes. The last thing I remembered was falling asleep with Jasmine wrapped around my arm. I turned over and reached only to find the other side of the bed empty. Confused I sat up in bed and looked around the room. She had definitely stayed the night, but there were no traces she had ever been there.

I walked into the kitchen to Piper sitting happily enjoying her breakfast. I turned to the door and noticed a note on the table.

Sorry I couldn't stay! I was really looking forward to the morning sex! I fed Piper before I left. I hope you don't mind!

Below was a phone number, and...

P.S I want to see you again...soon. Toby's Tavern on 4th Ave...8 pm.

As it that wasn't enough...

P.P.S Bring your neighbor ;)

End.

12