How It Started Pt. 01

Story Info
I get introduced to the world of BDSM.
756 words
3.57
16.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kristofe
Kristofe
116 Followers

Do you ever sit and wonder "How did I get myself into this?" Well I now have. How did I get myself into being a Dom, well I'm still trying to figure that out.

It all started in an adult chatroom. The topic in discussion at the time was BDSM. I was naïve in such a subject as I have never thought about ever getting into that. The pain, the humiliation, and fear a person can have. I never thought I could do something like that. Yet reading what some of these people were into I stared rethinking what I would and could do.

During the first month I chatted in the room I met a nice Dom/sub couple. The more we talked the more knowledge I got about the lifestyle. We talked for hours each night, what it truly is and what people think it is. It surprised me at what I thought it was like truly wasn't it. They told me about their life and how they got into the lifestyle. Within the month they introduced me to their real names. Mark and Jane were 54 and 50 and had been Dom/sub to each other their whole marriage. For them it was not just about the sexual aspect but the whole life of her being submissive to him. We both learned that we lived a few minutes each other.

After a couple of weeks of chatting online and on the phone we decided to meet in person at a local restaurant. They day came and I was nervous as can be. Once I got to the restaurant I walked in and looked for them. I had seen pictures of them so I knew what they looked like. They waved me over to the table. After the real introductions we sat and talked for a time. Since we had talked about most everything online and on the phone this meeting was more about the physical aspect of knowing each other.

"What would you like from us?" Mark asked in his cultured voice.

"I want someone to teach me about it all. I would like a mentor." I replied nervously.

"Oh good. Mark has always wanted to be a mentor to a new comer to the lifestyle. Haven't you Sir?" He nodded

"Wow. Nice."

"What does your wife think about this?" Jane asked.

"Well. She likes that I'm exploring a new side though she's not sure she wants to be a part of it. She appreciates that I told her about meeting you two and is glad there is someone I can talk to." I say timidly.

"Well that good. I think once you have learned from us it will make it easier to talk with her and show her what you want. Well shall we get started?" Marks asks. I nod and after they pay the check I follow them to their house. It was a modest size home in a good neighborhood. Once we enter the door Mark sits down on stool as Jane removes his shoes. "Have a seat." He says as he waves to another stool. I sit down and Jane proceeds to remove my shoes. We move to the living room where Mark sits down in an overstuffed leather chair while I sat on the sofa next to him. Jane got down on the floor on her knees, sitting down on them with her hands in her lap next to Mark.

"Now I think we should start with your training. First you need to know whether you are like us. We live this all day every day and she is not allow to do anything without my permission. Some people also just do this during sex. So that's the first thing you need to think about." I nodded. "Second you need to know what yours and your sub's limits will be. Now you said you wouldn't be much into the physical pain aspect. You can be more of a loving Dom, more like a "Daddy"."

I look at him questioningly. "I don't mean in an incest way. More like a caring Dom that only uses an amount of pain to punish but treats their sub with the most respect."

"Ok"

"You need to think about what kind of Dom you want to be before I start training you." We sat there talking more about the different Dom styles and how they work. I watched as Jane had to ask to do anything and was explained that that is how they lived.

Kristofe
Kristofe
116 Followers