How Lieke Became Mistress Ginger Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry, so sorry, I didn't mean to I hurt you, I totally lost control!"

I rolled over to him and put my hand on his chest

"Mike, I don't know what to think, that was beyond any experience I could have ever imagined! It did scare me, but don't say that you are sorry, because I didn't really want to stop you. I told you to fuck me hard and, while I didn't mean exactly that, that is what you did."

He turned toward me, started to cry, and said:

"You mean you enjoyed it?"

I pulled his head to my breasts and ran my fingers over the burr of his hair, while he sobbed, and whispered:

"Yeh, I guess that, in some way that I don't yet understand, I did!"

Over the next two months I slept over at Mike's fairly regularly and we discussed how we wanted to push our sexual experiences. Mike kept suggesting things and introducing toys that he had bought, most of which placed me in a more subservient role. Blindfolds, gags, restraints, nipple clamps, anal plugs ¬-- all appeared in the bedroom and were used on me. As I enjoyed giving him that power, I began to explore BDSM materials on the internet that excited me. It turned me on that Mike was becoming more dominant, maybe because I knew the soft side existed and felt safe, even the night that he first beat me with a riding crop.

Strangely, that evening's beginning briefly altered our developing sub-dom roles. We had plans to have drinks with friends. When he picked me up around seven, he talked about how tired and achy he was from playing racketball for the first time in months. We enjoyed a light dinner with our friends at a place on the harbor, but drank more than usual. When we returned to his place, he went right to bed, while I watched a TV program that was a regular for me.

When I came into the bedroom, he was face down. His passive image excited me, so I got some massage oil, sat on his butt and began to knead his shoulders. Working rhythmically over and under the muscles, pulling down along the spine, pressing my palm's heel in small circles, all of which elicited grunts of drowsy approval as I finished with his back. But I seemed to really get his attention when he felt the drizzle of oil on his butt and I began to grab and release those globes, mixing in some scratches and slaps. Running an oily finger up and down his crack, I could feel our roles begin to switch as I kidded:

"Why's your asshole twitching, Babe? You want my finger inside?"

"Would you?" he asked in an excited, but anxious tone.

"Well, I don't know," I teased, "What happen to the 'Iron Mike' who has been lording over me, now it seems like you're begging!?" I felt my tone changing as the pleasure of power introduced itself.

"Fuck you, just do it, it's feeling so good!"

"I'm not sure you can really take more that this," I taunted, as I continued to trail my finger. "I don't think that you really want THIS!" He jumped as I stabbed him with the tip of a fingernail.

"Hell, just clip them and do it, already!"

"I can give up a nail or two," I thought to myself, "It'll be fun." I walked to the bathroom where I recalled seeing some nail clippers. They weren't in the drawer that I remembered, so I was opening more, when my jaw dropped. At the bottom of one were two elegant, but discrete packages, the picture on one of which had caught my eye when we were in the sex shop together. Evidently Mike had seen it as well, because here it was.

I sauntered back into the room, carrying them stacked on my extended palms like gifts and said, trying for a tone between meek and demanding:

"My diminished master, exactly what are these?"

Glancing my way, Mike blanched, then blushed, since he clearly did not intend to introduce them to our play so soon.

"Shit, on second thought, just keep your mouth shut and be still, you pussy, I know what they are, but you're going to help me get ready to use them!"

Mike remained prone, but turned his head away, seeming to be a little embarrassed and also nervous about the change of my persona. I sat on the bed's edge and began to open the boxes.

"Wow, a double-headed dildo and it looks like at least one woman is supposed to be the fucker, not the fucked. It's huge and pretty stiff. The part that is going in me is thicker than you. And the other end, were your eyes greedier than your ass can take? It's not a thick as you, but it's sure longer. Beautiful harness, incredible leather with all these pretty rivets and rings. Called a 'Minx'?! Is that what you fantasize? OK, you'll get it, since you choose Dark Red, so so sweet, my favorite color. You must have envisioned helping me put it on, since I can't reach the laces in the back. Oh, you're going to help all right, roll over right now!! I may be getting wet, but you need make me wetter for this thing to slip inside me."

I climbed up, straddled Mike's head, and settled right onto his nose and mouth. In response to his muffled protest, I lifted up, looked him upside down in the face, and said with some threat:

"Listen up, my imaginative master, you dreamed about it; this is my time and you better follow instructions! Stick your tongue out as far as you can, because I'm going to fuck that little sucker!"

As I began to raise and lower my cunt, I examined the dildo in my hands. It really was big. Seeing that Mike was getting hard, I rapped his prick a couple of time with the silicone one and said, as confidently as I could:

"Oh no, just like you fantasized, I'm the one that is going to have the hard-on, not you!"

His tongue action was not really doing much for me, it was the power that was getting me off, so I got up and made him scoot his ass to the edge of the bed. I seated the longer dildo through the harnesses O ring and stepped through the leg openings. By squeezing some lube on the bulb and fiddling with its angle, I finally got it stuffed up my vagina. After cinching the leg straps tight with their D rings, I turned around and said:

"Pull and tie off the laces of this little corset. Come on, you fucker!! Tighter, if this thing is really going to be part of me!

I walked around, ground my hips several times, and jumped up and down. It was amazing to have this upward curving stiff thing protruding from me. It was incredibly alien, but tightly fused with me through the part that was seated on my clit and the bulb that so solidly filled my cunt. As I danced toward Mike, I told him:

"Don't lay your head back, look right at this thing! You wanted something in your ass, so how about this nozzle first!" I squirted a healthy amount of lube inside him and also onto the dildo, beginning to stroke my right hand on it. Lots remained, so I wiped my hand off on his limp dick. "Come on, put your ankles on my shoulders and hike your hips up so I can get at you!!" I planted the tip at his anus and began to gently press and circle my hips, popping it open. "YEH, more than you bargained for, isn't it! Don't look away, I want to see your eyes as you take it!"

Mike's face was incredibly apprehensive, but I took it easy, wanting to help him experience the pleasures of accepting something into his intimate depths, as well as giving up control, even welcoming pain from his lover, as I was learning to do. Sliding slowly deeper and then in and out rhythmically, I took a softer tone in my urgings.

Mike, how is it? Is the pain gone? It feels like its gliding really easily." The gritted teeth were gone, as I looked at Mike's face. Like the now vacant look in his eyes as he focused internally, pants were being to come from his open mouth. "Mike, talk to me!" His eyes focused and seemed to respond to the concern in my eyes:

"Lieke, it's weird, but amazing. I want to come, but I'm not getting hard. Angle it up into me some more, that feels really good."

I began to vary my rhythm by dipping my hips and making the curved tip thrust up toward his belly, causing him to being to rock his hips some. I reached out and began to stroke his dick, causing a frantic expression on his face.

"Yes, Yes, I feel it, keep going!"

He swelled quickly, filling my hand, which began to slide his foreskin much faster than I could crank my hips. Suddenly he screamed and I just squeezed him as tightly as I could, as the glans bulged and spit out stream after stream of milky cum, splattering over his chest and then oozing over my hand as I finished with long firm strokes to drain him. Mike immediately rolled over and drew his knees to his chest, seeming to distance himself from me. I went to the bathroom, dropped the harness to the floor, and cleaned myself with a towel. Grapping another, I returned and pitched it at Mike, saying, jokingly:

"Clean yourself up, you're a mess."

Mike sat on the end of the bed, avoiding my eyes, and wiped himself off.

I began to get a bit frantic inside as I tried to figure out what was up with him. Finally, I ventured:

"It's your turn to take me! That thing didn't really get me off, but seeing you cum has gotten me excited. Please, please tie me to the bedposts and edge me to orgasm."

He smiled, but continued to seem uneasy. After a few seconds, he looked directly at me and said: "OK, Get the restraints!!" once again in a strong voice.

I went to the workout room where they were kept, and set their Velcro round my wrists and ankles before returning. I jumped past him, bouncing into the middle of the bed. I continued to squirm and giggle as he tied me off to the posts. Just as he finished the final one, I said:

"You know, I went back and bought something as well. Go look in my overnight bag."

He walked over and opened the bag and said: "Wow," returning while popping a riding crop's tongue in his palm and looking right into my green eyes, bright with anticipation. Recalling this evening from all of our experiences from that point on, Mike had incredible intuition about how to begin a session, just say quietly:

"Close your eyes and open your hands!"

He lightly popped my right palm very rapidly for about twenty seconds and then trailed the tongue down my right side, ending by pattering my sole. As this repeated on my left side from bottom to top, I thought. "The distance that the implement establishes makes this much more exciting than spanking!" Then nothing . . . .

As Mike walked around the bed brushing the crop along Lieke's body he was stiffening and his mind was rushing just as much as his blood. She was so beautiful -- her big curvaceous body. The volume of her copper hair fanned out around her head and, with her limbs spread, the clumps in her armpits and below her belly were prominent against her creamy complextion. He extended the tongue up between her legs and pulled it down against the inside of her legs several times, during which she opened her eyes and moaned.

"KEEP THEM CLOSED!!" He barked, punctuating the command with a sharp swat to the top of her left thigh.

It really hurt, but again, nothing. Just the sound of him moving about, but suddenly I jerked at the crack of the crop on the bed, followed my others that heightened my anticipation.

"OK, Lieke, I'm going to start cropping you!"

SCIZZZZ PAPP! It was like a wasp had stung right next to my belly button, followed similarly intense pains on my thighs, upper arms, breasts, sides, and belly. All of them continued to burn, as new ones came faster and faster and I began to cry, tears streaming from my eyes as they opened and sought his. He was flushed and wildly unfocused, until he saw my panic.

"Mike, I don't know how to deal with the intensity of this," I sobbed. "I have no idea about how to shift my focus, the pain is just overwhelming. "

"I going to uncuff you, Lieke."

"No, please, please don't, I have an idea. I read that some people can orgasm from this, but I clearly don't understand how to go beyond the pain. Maybe we can focus the sensations more on my tits and pussy."

Mike reluctantly got the clamps, but, having an idea, adjusted the length of chain between them. After letting them bit into her nipples, he said: "Here, take the chain between your teeth and see if you can tug them by moving your head."

It was perfect. "Yeh, this is great, I can control this myself. Start working the crop around my cunt and let me see how it feels."

Mike walked to the foot of the bed and leaned forward, tapping the tongue on Lieke's mound, while she began to jiggle her nipples. He popped the inside of her thighs sharply to her grunted approval and then dragged the tongue up through her lips when it came away with a thread of glistening mucus clinging to it. He could see that her clit was swelling out from under its hood and he began to occasionally tap it lightly, amidst increasingly rapid and sharper swats to her mound. As she began a loud droning, he shifting these rapid beats directly onto the clit. Suddenly she pulled way back on the chain while a hiss exploded from her clenched teeth and her hips arched. He could see her clit pulsing as the crop hovered above. After several minutes watching her tremble on the bed with blank eyes, Mike released the clamps and cuffs and took her in his arms.

While nestling her head against his chest, he whispered: "I don't know where all of this is going, but I hope that you will go with me. I started out a while ago, but stopped. I tried in a small way with Connie, hinting around at spanking and light bondage, ideas that were beginning to excite me in a way that our normal, but sporadic sex no longer did. But she was repulsed, asking 'You want to confess THAT to Father James??' We separated soon after, saying that we would come back together, but I really knew that it was over between us, because I just wanted more."

He continued: "I moved to this apartment and began to explore the internet and buy some of the toys that I discovered. I dated some women, had better sex than with Connie, but was too anxious to try much more. After about six months, I was in negotiations with a bank's lawyer and she looked me in the eye and said she wanted to go out with me. Her name was Nina and she took control of everything about our relationship from the start."

"You just let her?" I asked.

"Her will was so strong that I felt like she would just break it off with me if I complained," he replied and continued: "Many of the things that I had been fantasizing, she just did or asked for. It was incredibly exciting to me. Then, one night, she told me that she want us to visit a private club. I asked what it was and she said it was just called X and was exclusive, having about fifty wealthy members and was just for them and their friends. Intrigued, but nervous, I agreed."

"It was in the basement of a four-story brownstone in Back Bay. After descending the steps and going through the door, there was a coatroom, but no attendant since it was summer. Just on the other side of a heavy curtain, there was a spot-lit figure shackled to an X-shaped cross. Her skin was the color of dark-chocolate, almost black, glistening because it had been oiled. She was very slight, small high breasts, completely shaved and had a dark purple leather hood on her head. She gave no indication that she was aware of us, maybe senseless because of the hood. There were chains that connected clamps on her nipples and clit, which Nina jerked as she walked quickly past."

"Once inside, it was fairly dark, with a bar and people sitting at tables, the décor elegant, but understated like a university alumni club. There were some doors to the sides, but also spot-lit scenes like we passed at the entrance, only with some figures around the person in bondage. I was stunned as I followed Nina to an empty table and she ordered drinks. 'Well?' she asked. I must have blushed as I fumbled for a response. 'It's disorienting, but exciting.' I responded. 'Of course it is, that's the whole point," she said and began to tell me in very graphic terms about what was happening in the various scenes."

"As I looked around, I felt more and more out of place. First of all because of the way we were dressed. Nina wore a tight dark blue mini-skirt with a light yellow blouse through which her bra was visible, while I just had on a linen dress shirt with black pants. Almost everyone else was in various types of BDSM gear, mostly leather. I got a closer look when two men stood at another table and walked over to ours."

"As they approached, I recognized the small white guy who was trailing behind and dressed in leather shorts with a cut-out crotch -- he was a stockbroker with whom I had negotiated a couple of times. If he recognized me, he gave not indication as he knelt, while his much larger partner said hello to Nina and asked if they could join us."

"'Sure, Juan, have a seat. This is Mike who is here with me for the first time,' Nina responded. She told me that Juan was Sam's master, but also his driver. Juan just grinned at the surprise that must have spread across my face. We continued to eye each other as I took in his shaved head and the tattoos that peeked out from the neck of his tight black T-shirt. Turning away, he began to chat with Nina, while I grew more and more uncomfortable. Nina must have been amused by my too-apparent feelings, because suddenly she said: 'Juan, why don't you ask Sam if he would like for Mike to do a scene with him?' So Juan turned and asked, to which Sam replied with his eyes still lowered: 'Since you asked if I would like that, my answer is that I don't think it would work.' Both Nina and Juan laughed as I must have reddened with humiliation"

"They were continuing their conversation, as I saw a woman leave one of the scenes and approach the table. She was an average-size black woman dressed in tight black leggings and a white shirt that was clinging to her skin with sweat. Her braids matched the flogger that she carried in her hand. I recognized her as a Harvard history professor who often appeared on television for commentary about black issues. She said: 'Hi, Nina, I saw you in the distance over here and wondered I you would like to have a go at a former student that I brought with me tonight.' Nina glanced at the woman hanging in the distance and said: 'Yeh, she looks interesting, I'd be delighted.' So they walked back and I saw the professor step close to her partner, appearing to whisper to and soothe her, while Nina disappeared for a few minutes. "

"When she reappeared, Nina was carrying a switch. She stepped close to the woman who was on her tiptoes with her hands bound above her and made her turn as she examined her. She was tall, slender, and white, but well tanned, even her head, which was shaved like the rest of her. She was also blindfolded and gagged. Nina stepped back, removed her blouse, whipped the switch about several times, and popped the hanging woman. It was a disconcerting sight, Nina in her bra, short pencil skirt, and high heels, circling the woman, occasionally pushing her of balance, so that she would turn. As she began to really slash at her, many directed at her breasts and pubis, I felt revulsion, but then relief as the professor stepped forward and Nina dropped the switch, turned and walked to our table. 'Let's go," she said and I followed her out as she put on her blouse."

"She called me the next day and said she didn't think that things were going to work out with us. I felt humiliated, but also angry and was glad when I heard that the bank had transferred her to another city. The whole thing was even more of a problem because Connie had been having me followed by an investigator, who reported the club visit to her. She threatened to reveal everything in court if I contested any part of the divorce settlement for which she was asking. I just turned my complete attention to the company until we began to see each other."

All of this rushed through my mind, as I soaked in the tub. I considered how we had continued to talk that night and agreed to the mutual path that had somehow led to this point. Suddenly, I realized that Mike was downstairs waiting for me and that he would be leaving soon. So I hurriedly rushed to see him.