How Life Changes Ch. 01

Story Info
After father dies son inhabits everything including his mom.
2.6k words
4.11
205.4k
132
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SagaFuck
SagaFuck
72 Followers

My name is Xander Blayer I live in New York and have just graduated high school with honors and I got a football scholarship to a good college. Summer after graduating high school suppose to be the first step to the rest of your life. But mine took drastic turn.

It all started with my fathers death from driving drunk he went head up with a semi and the semi won. He was business man, a hard drinker and a asshole. But it devastated mom all the same she fell into a deep depression. Latter the funeral she quit her job at one of New York's biggest law firms and barely left our suburban house.

Lucky for us my dad had a great life insurance policy and he was a fucking genius with money and stocks. He left us over thirty million dollars and good stocks that made money for us without us having to lift a finger and all in my name for some reason. I mean I'm his only child and we had a functional relationship he didn't leave my mom anything not one penny she was his wife.

So here I am a millionaire without a clue of what to do. Who the fuck leaves a eighteen year old that much fucking money along with everything they own car, house, boat everything.

I wake up on a bright Saturday morning. It's only a month since my dad died and my mind is still spinning. I get up and walk out of my room headed toward the bathroom when I freeze and sniff the air. I smell breakfast but I'm not cooking it like I have had to do for the last month.

I jog down stairs and find my mother in the kitchen in a silk robe and slippers working over the stove.

She hears me and turns and says "Hey baby breakfast is almost done."

I just stare her blonde hair isn't the mess it has been for the last month. Her face is smooth and her light chocolate complexion glowing again. She even has only some light make up. There is no doubt about it my mom is bombshell, I have always known that but recently she had lost all her natural beauty to depression but it seems she has shaken it.

She somehow takes my stunned silence for something being wrong and ask "Do I look ok am I wearing too much make up?"

I quickly put up my hands and say "No mom your beautiful you look ready to hit the run way."

My mom smiles like school girl and says "Thank you baby."

That was weird though when did she start calling me baby my mom loves me I know and has her nick names for me like sweetie, darling or her most common X. I shrug it off and sit at the table and she hurries and brings me coffee and a news paper. I look surprised but don't say anything about it.

I drink the coffee and read the sports section as she brings my food. I eat not noticing that she is not she just stands by the counter and sips her own coffee and watches me. When I'm done she comes and takes my dishes away and washes them on the spot.

Now I know something weird is going on with her and I ask "Mom are you ok."

She continues washing and never looks at me and says "Yes baby everything is fine."

"Mom look at me." I say in a flat voice.

She freezes and quietly asks "Is that a order?"

I look at her like she is nuts and say "No mom I'm just worried what makes you think I can give you orders?"

She turns slowly and says "Because it's your house you own everything in it even me."

This stuns me to silence and she pulls out a piece of folded paper and hands it to me. I take it slowly never taking my wide eyes off of her until it's open. It's from my father.

Dear Xander,

If you are reading this I'm dead and you know have possession of everything I own including your mother. You may not understand this right away but my job wasn't what I told u it was. I didn't work for a oil company. I was a negotiator for a human trafficking ring my job was to buy and sale slaves from all over the world and I was good at it. Made a lot of money in it money that is now yours son. This was something I never wanted u to know about but now that I'm gone you have to understand the facts.

Fact one: you are not a millionaire you are a billionaire I have money in accounts all over the world all left to you.

Fact two: no one from my world will hurt you, you are free to live how you chose.

Fact three: your mother Janet is both my wife and my slave that I bought and trained to serve me and ended up falling in love with but now that I'm gone she is yours as well she will do what u say when you say no questions you are her owner and master now.

Enjoy kid I know I did.

My heart is beating so fast it hurts and my breathing is labored. My dad sold people living people like cattle. He bought my mom. She was his slave and now she is mine.

I look up at the beautiful woman I called mother for eighteen years and something dark and perverted clawed its way to the surface and my ten inch dock got rock hard in my pants.

I put the letter down on the table and say "So that's why he didn't leave you anything."

My mother nods slowly and say "I am apart of the property he left you."

"So your marriage was all fake?"

"No, no your father and I fell in love but that doesn't change the fact that I am a slave and you are his son and his heir." As she says this she slow gets on her knees "So now I am your slave and your mother you are master of the house and every aspect of my life is yours to command."

Here I was looking at my sexy forty three year old mother. Even under the robe her curves were deadly and her huge breast and fat ass could not be hidden. Yes, something dark and perverted came over me.

I stand up and walk to her still on her knees my crotch lined up perfectly with her face and I say "Unzip my pants and suck my dick."

I don't know what came over me at that moment I didn't see my mother I see only a beautiful slave. Without pause she reaches up and unzips my jeans, puts her hand in and pulls out my huge cock.

Her eyes go wide as she sees the size and she slowly wraps her pretty red lips around it. There we go with one action we have crossed the line of mother and son and we are now master and slave. She slowly moves her head up and down on my dick taking more each time she goes down.

I put my head in the air and moan my satisfaction as she sucks me like a pro. She obviously had a lot of practice with dad. I run my hand through her bleach blonde hair and suddenly wonder was it her idea or just another order given by her previous owner.

Suddenly she pushes herself forward taking eight inches of my cock down her throat and forcing me to yell "Oh fuck." As I cum down her throat and into her stomach, I could believe it my mother just deep throated me like a ten year hooker.

I'd pull myself out and stare at her. Could this really be the woman who use to read me bedtime stories and take care of me when I was hurt or sick. Yes, she is one and the same and now she has a new role my totally submissive lover a role she didn't seen to mind.

"How did I do baby?" She asks in her most sensual voice a voice I never in a million years thought I'd hear from her mouth.

"That was amazing I have never cum so fast from a blow job." I can't take my eyes off her body. "Stand up and take off the robe."

Once again she doesn't hesitate. She stands up and loosens the belt on her black silk robe and let it fall to the floor. Here she stands in a black lacy see through bra and matching thong. She sees the look in my eye and without being told does a slow 360 degree spin showing me her amazing legs and her plump perfect ass. My mother is in great shape spa treatments, the gym and yoga classes all combined to make one hell of a body. In the last month she had put on some weight but it made her no less beautiful. She has done her own nails in a effort I'm sure to make herself look her best for this moment she chose red a simple color I don't like simple but it'll do for now I'll have to make sure she fixes it after. Wow where did that come from I'm starting to see her the way my father did not as a woman I have loved for eighteen years but as my possession.

"Take off the bra and thong and bend over the table." I say as I feel my dick getting hard again and I know what I want.

She does as told and takes off her remaining underwear and exposes her perfect breast and for the first time I realize my mother has breast implants. How did I miss that me being a breast man and I can see the work is flawless. Her pussy is bald and looks smooth damn dad had her trained well. She walks one the the table and bends over it with her as in the air and her pussy exposed.

I walk behind her and run my hand over her ass she giggles and says "Like father like son this was his favorite position and he started off by feeling my ass too."

I smile and ask "How does it feel to have your son do it?"

She coos and says "Very naughty I'm a bad mommy please punish me baby."

I smile and say don't move and I walk out and head upstairs and get my leather belt and come back down snapping it as I walk back in.

The sound makes her jump and she says "You are his son."

"So dad whipped you?" I ask not really surprised anymore.

"Yes all the time when you he would do it and couldn't make a sound it was one of his favorite games mine two honestly I'm a pain freak the rougher the better." She replied with a smile.

This just keeps getting better and better and I say "Ok less play not one peep other then to count your lashes."

"As you wish baby." Was her answer in that same sensual voice. "Can I make a request baby."

"Go ahead."

"Don't he gentle it's been a month and need it so bad." She said in a almost pleading voice.

Here is my naked mother bent over the kitchen table asking me to beat her ass. But no wait she is not just my mother but my slave and a master has the right to beat his slave.

"Ok I'll give you what you want." I say as I double the belt and without smack her across her ass with it so hard it echoes.

She gasp but makes no other sound and then says "1."

I grin evilly and then I go to work on her ass beating her ass hard and fast but she never once screams she just counts and wiggles her ass for more. After thirty lashes her ass and the back of her legs are now red with belt marks and her pussy is soaking wet.

I drop the belt and move in behind her with my know raging hard on and hold her waist and slide my dick in the hole she birth me out of eight years earlier.

She moans loud and long as I'd slowly feed my cock all the way in until I'm ball deep and touching the back. She is breathing hard know and shivering from her first orgasm that happened while I was a little over half way in.

"I'm sorry baby please don't be mad I have never had a dick as big as yours and I haven't cum in month." She whines almost in tears.

"Why would I be mad at you?" I ask holding still and letting her pussy massage my dick as she finishes her orgasm.

"I'm not allowed to cum and I'm not allowed to play with myself without permission."

"Just shut up and enjoy yourself mom I'm going to fuck your brains out." And with that I start thrusting.

Slow at first and I start building up speed and soon she is moaning and screaming while I'm power fucking her pussy in my kitchen. I move my hands up and hold her shoulders for more leverage and I go even harder.

"Oh baby your smashing my pussy oh it hurts so good!" She screams as another orgasm rocks her.

I put my hands around her throat and choke her while I'm fucking her. She struggles for air but doesn't try to break my grip at all. As her face turns red and her mouth is hanging open with her tongue out I release her and go to max speed while she is light headed. The sound of my hips smacking her perfect as I'd delicious and he pussy is duck heaven.

She barely has her breath back when her second orgasm in three minute hit her and its overwhelming for both of us. She falls flat on the table as her arms give out. I fall on my back out of her pussy as I cum harder then I ever thought possible and flood my mothers pussy with my seed.

I breath hard like I just got out a football game but this was a million times better. As I compose myself I stand and walk over to her pick her up in my arms and walk her up to her bedroom and put her back in bed. She is looking at me with a smile on her face and a sparkle in her eyes and I get on top of her in my new bed and kiss her.

She says "Please baby take me again."

I'm already hard again and I'd guide my dick back into her her wet sloppy pussy and feel our combined cum inside. I start thrusting slow and keep the pace as I kiss her. Our tongues wrestle and she wraps her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. I take it slow and easy enjoying my mother's pussy showing her that I love her even if she is my slave now she is still to woman who raised me.

After half and hour of making love I shoot another load into her pussy. I keep thrusting until I go soft and then I pull out and lay beside her. She goes down on my and puts my soft snake in her mouth and sucks her own juices off of it.

I smile knowing that my life has changed forever. I'd rolling on the floor laughing if I only knew how much.

SagaFuck
SagaFuck
72 Followers