How Life Changes Ch. 01

Story Info
Gay reawakened.
1.2k words
4.14
11.7k
5

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/16/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bigskyben
bigskyben
13 Followers

A couple of years ago I wrote a couple of stories for Literotica and told about my first and only gay encounter when I was 19 year old guy. I never had another until my wife passed away 18 months ago. My life changed and so did my wanting for gay sex.

I was on a project and in Anchorage, Alaska and started out marching in the Gay pride parade. I started visiting gay hangouts and finally got hit on by a young gay man in Anchorage his name was Jason. We shared a cup of coffee and he confided in me he was really interested in me. We talked and agreed to meet for dinner and drinks on Friday night.

We hooked up at Café Paris for dinner and he had a couple of glasses of red wine. We got back to my car in the parking lot and started to kiss. He was insistent. I suggested we stop by the Castle store for some lube and condoms. Things had changed in the 40 years since I had sex with a male. Jason was walking in front of me I started to touch his back and buttock. We shopped for lube and then he suggested we get some Anal Ease. It had been a while since I had been in an adult store and was fascinated with the selections. Jason picked out a couple of lubes and then we started getting the condoms.

Jason confided in me he was a bottom and wanted me to fuck him when we got back to my hotel. We kissed again in the car and he started pulling on my cock. I was as had as a rock and was really interested in fucking this young stud. It had been almost a year since I had sex with anyone but a flesh light and myself.

We got back to the Residence Inn and I opened the door to my hotel room. We started kissing passionately. I reached for his nipples I rubbed them and then grew under my fingers. Jason was tugging at my trousers. Our kisses became more urgent and I pulled his shirt over his head so I could get at his nipples and give them the attention they deserved. I pulled on his belt to get his trousers down as he got mine down and went after my briefs. He now had my bottom half open and I had his top half bare.

We switched tactics and he pulled my shirt over my head and I then assaulted his belt and trousers. I got his pants and briefs down to his ankles and we both had to work on getting our shoes and socks off and then we lay on the couch kissing and touching each other. He was pulling on my dick and I was pulling on his nipples. We stopped to take a breath and I went after his nipples I sucked on his left nipple and then began to lightly bite it. Jason was moaning and pulling harder on my very hard cock. I switched nipples and pulled on his left nipple.

I suggested we get a little Anal Ease on his butt and continue kissing and with foreplay. I found the Castle bag and put the lube and condoms on the nightstand in the bedroom. I brought the Anal Ease into the living room and smiled at my young Adonis. Jason was lying on the couch stroking his cock and said, "Come and get it". I put some Anal Ease on my finger and Jason pulled his legs to his chest. I started around his asshole and rubbed the Anal Ease into his pucker.

Jason started kissing me again and then moved off the couch onto the floor and took my cock into his mouth and gave me a wonderful blowjob and deep throat. He also played with my asshole and stuck a finger up my ass and started to stroke my prostate. I was in heaven and told Jason so. I told Jason I was close to Cumming and he just kept the suction up and the pressure on my prostate. He looked up at me and just kept sucking. To say I came is an understatement. I came like I had never came before. Jason swallowed and licked his lips. He said to me he wanted me to last a while when I fucked him.

We kissed and Jason stroked my now limp cock. I played with his nipples and stroked his cock. I got on the floor and started to suck his cock. He was moaning and thrusting into my mouth. I put my finger against his asshole and pushed. I wiggle it around and started to stroke his prostate. I worked a second finger into his ass and Jason really started to moan and move he more into my mouth. He now stated he was going to cum if I did not stop so I sucked even harder. Jason held my head steady and thrust one more time in my mouth. I tried to swallow it but some of it leaked out of my mouth and down my chin.

Jason pulled me up and we swapped cum and spit and I managed to get another erection. I pulled Jason to his feet and led him into the bedroom. I had him get on his back, as I wanted to look into his eyes when I pushed into his ass. I pulled on a condom and lubed it up and then took some over to his asshole. I massaged a little around and into his ass.

Jason pulled his legs back and I crawled between them. I aimed my cock at his ass and lodged the head at the entry. I leaned in and kissed him and pushed my cock into his ass. I just wish it had been bareback so I could have felt the heat of his ass. This was the best I could do.

I started real slow. Moving in slow short strokes and Jason began moaning and moving under me. He was kissing me and holding on to me. He locked his legs behind me and pulled me into his ass. I started to pull back further and started to stroke into him faster. I pulled back and suggested we try another position as my knees were tired.

Jason said we should spoon so he rolled onto his side and I got behind him I pushed into his ass and reached around him and pulled on his nipples and then found his nor react cock. I stroked his cock and nipples alternating between them. I pulled on his nipples and Jason would back into me. I loved the feel of his nipples and was beginning to feel the stirring in my balls.

I pulled on his cock harder and started biting his ear and neck telling him I was about to come. Jason moaned and humped back into me. I bit his neck and came into the condom. He started Cumming into my hand. I slowly pulled out of his ass after my dick began to deflate. There was a little cum in my condom and on my hand. I got out of bed and pulled the condom off my now deflated cock and put it in the wastebasket. I washed my hand and brought a warm washcloth back to the bedroom and washed off Jason's cock and stomach.

We kissed and snuggled and I decided I had better put the do not disturb sign on my door for a good reason. I did not want to be disturbed in the morning. I wanted another turn with Jason.

The End of Chapter One

bigskyben
bigskyben
13 Followers