How Lisa & I Saved Our Marriage Ch. 02

Story Info
Husband's journey from jealousy to cuckold.
2.4k words
4.25
92.3k
71

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/19/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,585 Followers

This is a story of a once jealous guy who learned to deal with the jealousy monster while finding out how to separate sex from love. My wife Lisa and I were able to come through the rocky start of our marriage into a more secure agreement that took into account both of our private needs. Instead of divorce, we learned that experiences that spiced up our sex life were a wonder garnish to our marriage. Lisa is a 4'- 11" ball of energy who loves to show off all her assets. She regularly goes braless and shows off her nice size areolas and nipples. She is a large A and very firm.

Once the lid was off of the box, and I became more confident that Lisa was not going to run off with every guy she fucked, we began to settle back into a routine. I could concentrate on my job and she could stop hating my jealous behavior. Her first lover that I knew about, Paul, tried his best to hook up time and again with Lisa. She finally convinced him that there was not any way she was going back and advised him to move on. We had agreed that to keep my jealousy to a minimum, she would not take a regular lover. Our sex life was at its best anyway. Between sharing the memories and looking forward to playing again, we were always aroused for each other. We both knew it was no longer a one- time thing.

After about six months, the opportunity began to present itself. I played in a recreational basketball league once a week. The team was formed from guys who showed up regularly for pickup games. I met a guy named Richard one night just hanging out playing one on one games. He noticed that while I was not the most experienced ball handler, I was quick. After seeing him a few times, he suggested that I might want to come join a new team he was getting up. Some of the guys were married, some single. Some black, some white. When we formed up and started practicing, Lisa took me to practice one night and dropped me off while she picked up some groceries. She came back by to pick me up and when I came out, I introduced her to Richard. He seemed very pleased to meet her and she him.

After a time, Lisa would come in the gym as we were finishing practice. She attracted quite a lot of attention from my teammates. I introduced her after one of the practices and everyone else seemed pleased to meet her also. One night, I was going to meet Lisa for a late snack and drink, so I brought in my clothes to change into after practice. A few of the guys were also showering in the locker room. It just so happened that Richard was coming out of the shower as I was going in.

I could not help but notice that his cock was very impressive even soft. He looked to me to be at least two inches longer than me and considerably bigger in diameter. Now I am not at all ashamed of my 7 inch cock, but Richard definitely had me bested. In addition Richard is about 6'-3", about 4 inches taller than me. Nothing happened that night, but I did think this could be a bigger cock for Lisa. He was bigger than me and even bigger than Paul, her first stud that she fucked with my approval. She had a little trouble accommodating Paul's 8 inch cock, but in the end she was able to ride him cowgirl and take the whole thing.

One night after practice, I invited Richard over for a beer. He gladly accepted. He was single, but so far I had not met any girlfriends. He did date regularly, but nothing significant to live together or bring anyone to practice. I he was concerned about meeting Lisa without changing clothes, But I told him not to worry. I was going home just like I was and we could sit out by the hot tub and drink beer. I told Lisa about our plans and she was fine with that.

When we got to our house, Lisa sent us out to the hot tub and brought us a beer. We talked together a bit and Lisa decided to go get her bikini and sit in the hot tub. When she came back, she had chosen a thin white suit that left nothing to the imagination. As she bobbed into the warm water, the suit became practically transparent. His gorgeous nipples were poking a hole through the skimpy top. She finally sank her shoulders below the water leaving Richard and I just wishing she would bob back up and show her firm breasts.

As Richard and I talked, the conversation seemed to steer to Lisa. He asked the usual things; how long we had been married, how we met, etc. He told me how lucky I was to have such a cute and sexy wife. I also noticed that he was developing a bulge in his gym shorts. Lisa undoubtedly noticed this too. In about 15 minutes, she turned off the blower and said that she was cooked. I told her to sit and I would get her a beer. She sat in my deck chair and I went to the kitchen. When I got back, she and Richard were laughing. She had forgotten to bring out a towel to dry off with and Richard suggested that she drip dry. We all drank a couple of more beers and Lisa was getting looser by the minute. Finally she asked me to go get her a towel, even though she was probably dry enough by then. She did not want to drip on the floor.

I told her that she should have thought of a towel before she came out and that if she did not want to drip on the floor, she should take her bikini off outside and hang it up. Richard's eyes got very big when I said that. Lisa of course smarted back that if it weren't for Richard being there she would gladly do that and that I would not get any that night for not getting her a towel. When I offered to finally get her a towel, she said, "forget it , buster".

With that she went over to Richard and hugged him goodbye. She told him it was good to see him again and hoped that she had not embarrassed him. With that she took a few steps and then pulled her top off while slowly walking to the back door. Then she tugged her bottom off and threw them both back at me and told me to hang them up to dry. Richard certainly got an eye full in the brief seconds. She was turned almost completely toward us but not quite. We both got a quick look at those beautiful breasts and nipples, along with her slick shaved pussy.

Richard was quite aroused but tried to stay cool and laugh. He told me that he had hardly met anyone with Lisa's energy and guile. I told him he had no idea how much of both she had. He was trying to rest his beer bottle to hide his rising cock, but even through the baggy basketball shorts, he was getting quite a rise. I looked and his bulge and said that we should charge extra for Lisa's show. He sheepishly said that he would certainly pay extra for that. Then he quickly apologized for the remark. I just laughed and told him I better get us another beer so he could settle down before he tried to drive with that tent in his shorts. After another beer, he thanked me for the drinks and said it was a good thing that he did not have a date that night or he might fuck the poor girl to death. I left that one alone and bid him goodbye.

Two weeks later I invited Richard back over to our house again. Lisa was well aware that he was coming over. When we got there, Lisa told us that she had just returned home from shopping. Richard and I went out to the patio again. Lisa came out in about 5 minutes and suggested we all get in the hot tub. Richard thought that sounded good, but he had no suit to wear and if he got in his gym shorts that he would have to drive home wet.

Lisa said he could borrow one of mine or we could just get in au natural. She told us that we had already seen her and turn about was fair play. Richard and I looked at each other. I said I would, no problem. It was up to him to decide. While we were deciding, Lisa stripped all the way down to her panties. Then she pulled down her lacy sheer pink panties and kicked them back toward us. I was right behind her into the tub. My cock was at full mast. Richard said what the heck and got naked next. His cock was just as we had thought. When hard, he was a good 9 inches. Lisa licked her lips as she smiled at me. Richard tried to cover his erection, but Lisa would have none of that. She begged him to linger while we both inspected his swollen cock. She then said,"Honey, he has such a gorgeous cock and he is even larger than you are." I asked Lisa if she had ever had one that big. She said, "No, but the night is young."

As Richard tried to sink below the water, Lisa asked if she could touch it. He was very reluctant and kept making eye contact with me. I just nodded my head to give him the go ahead. Lisa reached out and placed her small hand on his cock. She could not reach completely around it. Then she began slowly working the skin on his huge uncircumcised cock. The more she stroked, the more the purple plum like head began to escape. As he rose to his largest and hardest, Lisa leaned forward and licked the head. Richard was very nervous, but also excited. I told Lisa that that if she kept this up they we going to have to find a different place.

She then told me that if it was OK with Richard, she wanted to show him our bedroom. She added that in about thirty minutes I should bring up refreshments. Right on time, I carried up a beer and a glass of red wine. When I got there, Lisa was just starting to scream with her third orgasm. She also moaned that he was splitting her in two. Just as I set the drinks down, Richard began to groan and shake. I knew he was planting his seed very deep into Lisa's stretched pussy. As the mating slowed, the moans from both of them turned into sighs.

Finally they took their drinks while I watched a steady flow of cum flowing out of Lisa's stretched pussy. She told me that I might not be able to satisfy her after Richard had fucked her. She wanted to know if he had put his whole cock into her belly. Richard assured her that he was only concerned with how tight her pussy had been.

While they rested, Lisa came up with the idea that I should take pictures of his cock entering her cunt. I got my phone ready and she had Richard lay down on the bed while she mounted him reverse cowgirl. I got the surprise of my life as she lifted so high to line up his huge cock and then plunged quickly down on his shimmering shaft. She made it about six inches down on her first plunge and quickly raised back up for another downward plunge. It took her about five minutes of serious bouncing before she gave up with about an inch to go. As she bottomed out she began crying out on each thrust. Each stroke brought a higher pitched scream. Finally Richard cried out that he was cumming. Lisa raised her hips all the way up and grabbed his huge tool in both hands as he began to shoot globs and streams of cum up her body, across her breasts and onto her face and hair.

She scooped up as much of his cum as she could, sucked it into her sexy mouth and motioned for me to come closer. When I got there, she grabbed me by the neck and snowballed her mouthful of cum into my mouth. Not knowing what to do, I held it there until she nodded her head, indicating I should swallow. I did. Then she gave me another sloppy French kiss. I was so turned on that I pulled my pants down and shoved my cock into her waiting mouth. I came almost immediately and of course, she held it in her mouth and then French kissed it back to me. I swallowed my second load of the night just like it was routine.

Richard left shortly after that and Lisa and I fucked three more times before going to sleep. The next morning, Lisa asked me if we were going to let Richard go like we did Paul. I asked how she felt about it. We agreed that since we had met Richard as a couple, there was no need to carry on any deception. Beside, Lisa said that she wanted to see if she could take the other inch.

I talked to Richard the next day and told him how much Lisa and I both appreciated his friendship. I also assured him that Lisa really adored his cock and wanted more. About six months later, Richard had a new girlfriend move in with him and we decided that it might be a problem if we tried to carry on our affair. We secretly hoped that one day we could make it a foursome. During that time, Richard fucked Lisa at least once a month. Yes, she did finally master that last inch. I could tell the difference whenever I fucked her. I no longer had to move it around slowly to lubricate her.

It was so sexy to see my petite wife take such a large cock up her formerly tight pussy.

jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,585 Followers