How Lisa & I Saved Our Marriage Ch. 04

Story Info
Cuckold couple continue to search for the ultimate cock.
4.4k words
4.43
74.7k
56

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/19/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,562 Followers

Over time we picked up some guys in bars or whatever. One of our favorite games was for Lisa to dress in her sexiest outfits and 6" heels and go out to clubs. She would wear tastefully done makeup, but slightly on the slutty side. I would let her go in an hour ahead of me. I knew she would have plenty of suitors and I wanted to give her time to work the dance floor and bar. Her skirts were so short that all she had to do was bend forward and her ass was exposed. She would wear thongs, crotchless panties or no panties. Finding a stud or two for the evening was never in question. The only problem was convincing some of them that they had to fuck her in front of her husband. A few guys could not do this, but I was surprised that the chance to fuck such a delectable creature was strong enough to make them shed their inhibitions. When her lover or lovers were finished, she usually told them to show their way out because her husband was going to fuck her for the rest of the night.

One time she pickup up a young white guy who surprised us when she took a nine inch long very thick cock out of his jeans. He assured her that he would not be rough with her and would stop whenever she hurt. Lisa pushed him down on the bed, straddled his cock and gave him the fucking of his young life. She fucked this guy so hard and he came so many times that he was worn out in three hours. He almost crawled out of the bed while I took his place and fucked her as long and hard as I could. We were both so turned on by her mating with this young stud that we fucked three more times before finally falling asleep. The next day, we laughed about the young man not wanting to hurt her.

I continued to play basketball with Richard, James and the rest of the guys. At some point we realized that we were getting killed by all the big men we played against. We decided to try to find a bigger center and move our center to power forward. We tried a few guys until Jerome came on the scene. He was 6-10 and could really play. After a few workouts, we talked him into joining us.

Weeks later as we got to know Jerome, he really began fitting in to our team and our group as a whole. One day he asked me about my sexy wife. He said that James had told him she was really hot. I was a little suspicious, so I asked James what he had told Jerome about Lisa. James was rather evasive and seemed not to want to talk about it. Finally he admitted that he had told Jerome that she was a minx in bed. I really berated James and told him how disappointed Lisa and I both were with him. He apologized, but the damage was done. Lisa was furious with James when I told her about Jerome. She called James and told him he would not be sinking his black cock in her pussy anymore.

With Lisa and I doing very well in our marriage and our occasional romp out to the clubs to pick up a guy, we settled down to a more routine schedule. The league season was on and Lisa would see James and Richard at the games. She was warm to both of them and it really seemed to put things at ease. Lisa asked about Jerome and I told her that nothing else had been said. Jerome was a great player and we were winning most of our games. Occasionally we would drink beef after practice and Jerome really fit in. He was funny and almost hyper most of the time.

After a time I realized that I had never seen Jerome in the shower. He usually grabbed his stuff and went home to shower. One night after a game I had to ice my ankle and was a little late getting to the locker room. Jerome had showered on this night as we were going out for a few drinks. He came out of the shower with a towel wrapped around him and headed to his locker. I went to the shower and then realized that I had left my shampoo in my locker. As I turned back around, Jerome was just pulling his towel off. Even though he had just showered, his cock was amazing. I turned away rather quickly but I was sure that he was the most hung guy on our team.

I told Lisa about it that night. She asked if he was bigger than James. I told her that it was a fleeting glance, but I was sure he was quite a bit bigger than James. Lisa got that special gleam in her eye and told me that we just might have to find out. From that point on Lisa seemed to make a special point of speaking to Jerome and taking an interest in speaking of him. She was definitely making him feel more comfortable as time went by. One night she invited Jerome to come by for a beer after practice. Jerome seemed a little nervous and asked me if it was really ok. I told him he was surely welcome and that we often had guys by after practice.

Nothing much happened that night except that Lisa was dressed in short shorts and a tank top with no bra. Jerome was very attentive but also very respectful. The next time Jerome came by Lisa was dressed in a short silky robe with just panties underneath. When Jerome rang the doorbell, Lisa answered it and pulled his face to hers as she gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. Of course her robe fell open exposing her firm breasts. She casually tucked her breast back into her robe and re-tightened her belt as she smiled at Jerome. Lisa sat across from Jerome and pulled her legs up under herself as we had a drink. Jerome was checking her out and caught a few glimpses of her panties under her robe.

This teasing continued for months as Jerome became more comfortable around us. He began openly flirting and teasing Lisa about being so short and such as that. As the sexual tension began to be more noticeable, Jerome began trying to apologize to me if I thought he was being inappropriate. I told him that we both enjoyed having him over and that he should just be himself. Then Lisa told him the next time he came over, we would get in the hot tub. Well the next week, Jerome brought some gym shorts to wear in the hot tub and Lisa came out wearing the tiniest and thinnest yellow bikini I ever saw. She might as well have been naked. Jerome's eyes about popped out of his head. He complimented her on her suit and she told him how much she appreciated his compliment.

When she got in the hot tub and began splashing water over herself, the bikini showed her beautiful areolas and nipples. The bottom was a mere film over her shaved vaginal lips. She encouraged Jerome and me to hop in with her. I had on a speedo which clung to my seven inch cock and Jerome had on his gym shorts. Lisa looked at me and commented that I must be advertising to Jerome because she already knew how big my cock was. Then she asked Jerome if he was too shy to advertise his package. He was not the braggart that James was and seemed to be quite modest. As we all talked, Lisa and I cuddle some and rubbed each other under the water.

Lisa slowly began to get more intimated with me finally straddling my body with her legs and giving me a really sloppy French kiss. She was checking Jerome out every so often to see what his reaction was. As she became more aggressive, she started bucking her hips and raising out of the water planting her breasts in my face. Finally, Jerome told us that he thought he better leave so we could have some privacy. That was the opening that Lisa was waiting for. She said, "I am so sorry, Jerome for neglecting you." She then paddled over and kissed Jerome on the lips and told him that she was rude and would make it up to him.

Lisa began teasing Jerome about being so modest. She told him that we were both feeling relaxed enough around him to wear things that we normally wore together. Of course, she told Jerome that we often got in the tub au natural. Jerome was slow to engage in the conversation so Lisa began rubbing his arms and neck and telling him how big and handsome he was. She asked if he had a steady girlfriend. Jerome said that he was more a one night stand type of guy. Lisa laughed and asked, "What's the matter Jerome, are you not satisfying the girls?" Jerome looked at me for direction. I just laughed and told Lisa to knock it off. Jerome told her that he thought some of the girls just wanted him for sex, kind of a novelty thing. At this, she acted puzzled. She was really trying to get him to explain what he meant. Jerome said that he does indeed get some repeat dates and even has some older hot wives who keep calling him. These are the ones who he said just mainly wanted sex with no strings attached.

Now Lisa had him on the topic. She gradually moved on to what these hot ladies were doing with Jerome while the husbands had no idea of what was going on. Jerome told her that it just kind of snowballed after he had sex with a fortyish married woman. Lisa asked him if the sex was good with these ladies. Jerome smiled and said that actually most of the sex with these married ladies was some of the best he had ever had. Lisa asked why. Jerome was very guarded as her beat around the bush, but he seemed to say that they had more experience and "depth". Lisa, ever the sly one asked him if the depth he was talking about was emotional or physical. Jerome knew she was messing with him and said she would just have to figure that one out.

Lisa then told Jerome that with him being so coy she might have to do a firsthand physical. As she said this, she reached under the water and began stroking his thigh. She told him that all this talk was making her excited about what was obviously a big package under his gym shorts. She told him that we were both very open when it came to sex and that he should not be so nervous about the topic. She said, 'Brent has a nice cock, but we have seen some that make him look small." Surely his was no bigger than other guys we had seen. She delicately did not use the term of other guys she had fucked. However, Jerome knew that James had fucked Lisa with my permission and he had to be aware that his cock was surely bigger than James'.

Lisa then climbed over Jerome facing him and pushing her breasts into his chest as she reached her arms around his neck. She laughingly asked Jerome if he had enough to raise her tiny body out of the water. Jerome began laughing with both of us. She had finally got him to get past the nervous stage and I am sure was getting him in a more aroused state. Then Lisa abruptly said that she needed to get out of the hot water and cool down. She told Jerome that she was all worked up thinking about his cock. She got out and took her bikini off. Not that it was hiding anything. She asked me if I would hang it up for her while she took a cold shower. Then she turned her naked body directly to Jerome, gave him a quick kiss and told him to stay as long as he liked. As she walked into the back door, she called out, "Brent, after Jerome leaves, come upstairs. Don't be too long or I may start without you. I have something that is going to keep you up all night."

Jerome looked at me and started apologizing. I stopped him immediately by saying,"Jerome, we both know what we are talking about. I know that James told you he fucked Lisa with my permission. While Lisa and I are upset that James could not keep our relationship private, we understand that bragging rights go along with a hookup. "I told him that he and James were both our friends and that we should just enjoy ourselves together. He then said that he would never make a pass at Lisa for real because he knew his cock would rip her vagina apart. I laughed at this and told him about the young guy who had said the same thing. Then I told him that he should Lisa decide if the time came. When he got out of the hot tub, his huge cock was poking out the bottom of his shorts. They were big shorts. Jerome grabbed his cock and said, "Brent, look at this. No way she can take this cock. Some of the married wives I fuck can't take it all."

We continued to have Jerome over for drinks and dips in the hot tub. Lisa kept the pressure up on him by varying her choice of clothes. I bet Jerome thought she burned her bras because she never wore one when he was over. Sometimes she would wear a short pullover dress with no underwear. Other times she would wear revealing lingerie. She loved walking up to Jerome and making her eyes focus on his mid section. She would look up to him and ask dumb questions like "How's the weather up there?"

One night, after we had all had a few drinks, Lisa began making out with me on the couch. Jerome asked if it was time for him to leave. She told him leave if he wanted to but she was going to give me a blowjob. With that she pulled my shorts off and began sucking and slurping on my seven inch cock. Jerome had not left and did not appear to want to. Lisa looked up and told Jerome to take his clothes off and enjoy the show. When we looked over a little later, Jerome had his pants off and was stroking his enormous black cock. Lisa had shed all but her white lace panties and was shaking her ass toward Jerome while she slowly sucked my cock into her talented mouth.

When I finally came in her mouth, she drained every drop. She then got up and faced Jerome as he stroked his cock. She said "O' my Jerome, were you happy to see us." She then asked if he needed any help with that big cock. Without waiting for him to answer, she walked over and placed her tiny white hand over the plum sized head of his cock. She then draped her legs across Jerome's huge thighs and began stroking his black pole with both her hands. Jerome started fondling her firm breasts and tweaking her hard nipples. The more he grasped her breasts, the more she stroked up and down his big cock. I got up and walked over beside them and began to stroke my now hard cock.

Lisa looked over and me and laughed without missing a stroke. She said, "Honey look how big and black Jerome's cock is. Can you believe anyone could take this up her pussy?" She continued to compliment Jerome on the size and shape of his cock. She told him that this was the most beautiful cock she had ever seen.

Jerome told Lisa that he was about to cum. She told him to cum when he wanted. She kept up stroking his cock until Jerome unleashed a full rope of steamy white cum about three feet into the air. It came down into Lisa's hair just as he let go another spurt. This one hit her in the face and splattered all over before running down her chin. Lisa continued to stroke his cock as the ejaculations became a little less. By the time he stopped cumming, Lisa had cum in her hair, on her face, running down her chin, onto her breasts and in her hands. Jerome had cum running down his stomach and back down between his legs and onto his balls. Lisa laughed and gave Jerome a quick kiss on his lips. She then began scooping cum off her and off Jerome and rubbing it on her face, breasts, pussy and all over Jerome. She smeared some across her lips and insisted on giving me a sloppy kiss.

After resting for a while, I got some wet towels out for us all. We cleaned up while Lisa was continuing to talk to Jerome about what a wonderful cock he had. She thanked him over and over for sharing with both of us. Then she told him to come back next week and we would see if he had another gift for a horny white wife.

Jerome could not wait for the next week after practice. Actually Lisa and I were anticipating what would happen when he came over. The following week, Jerome kept waiting for me to indicate he should come by for drinks. I took all the suspense out by asking him over before we practiced. He wanted to know how to act around Lisa. I laughed and chided him for being so nervous. I told him that Lisa had already stroked his massive cock to a huge orgasm, drenched both of them in his cum and even shared some with me in a sloppy kiss. What else was there to be nervous about? He was nervous because he wanted to know if he could fuck her and also if he would hurt her if he tried. We knew by now that Jerome was packing more than twelve inches of thick black cock. It had taken Lisa several tries before she could take all of the big cocks of her other lovers.

Lisa and I talked about what the next step in our relationship with Jerome should be. We decided that I would hold his cock while she gave him a blow job. We got quite excited and fucked three times while agreeing to let me be a part of Jerome's seduction. Lisa wanted to try to fuck him, but she knew this would be a progressive thing. We figured that bringing him off with her mouth would settle him down enough to be more comfortable for her as he tried to stick his cock in her pussy.

Then the day arrived and Jerome came by. We had both showered at practice and Lisa met us at the door in a lacy push up bra, very high heels, black crotchless panties and a sheer black duster with only one tie. Jerome was already showing a huge tent in his pants as she kissed him and gave him a drink. She said, "Why don't both of you slip out of those clothes?" We gulped down our first drinks and Lisa put her hair up in a loose bun. Then she said, "So, Jerome, where were we? Oh yes, I remember, you came all over the living room last week." She then headed upstairs to the bedroom and asked if we were coming or were we going to stay with each other. At that, we bolted up the stairs. Lisa told Jerome to lay down on the king sized bed and let her play with is cock. He complied. Again she complimented him on his nice cock and told him she could not wait to get that thing in her cunt. She looked over and me and asked if I wanted to hold it while she gave him a blow job. Jerome looked at me and said he was cool. I was a little apprehensive but climbed on the bed and grasped his huge black cock. I felt so big but very velvety to the touch. I held it straight up as Lisa moved forward and began licking the bulbous head. His pre-cum was flowing as Lisa licked and cooed about how juicy his big cock was.

Of course she could barely take his plum sized head into her mouth. But she tried to get as much as she could down her throat. As she pulled her mouth back for air, the head of his cock made her jaw pop. She grabbed the top of his cock and began licking the head all around and then sliding her tongue all around the head and shaft. She topped my hands with hers as we slid them up and down Jerome's thick shaft. She alternately sucked and helped me jack his cock. We kept this up for about ten minutes until Jerome groaned that he was cumming. Lisa grabbed the top of his shaft and popped the head into her mouth. He spasmed and grunted as he began shooting load after load down her throat. She kept swallowing until she pulled off his cock and was coughing his cum out. Jerome shot one more blast into her face as she released a mouthful of cum back down his shaft. I still had my hands around his cock as the cum slid back down around my fingers. I took the cum and smeared it around his cock and began slowly stroking his cock getting the last lazy flow of cum running out of his slit.

Lisa added the leftovers of his cum in her mouth and then asked Jerome to fuck he doggy style while I held his cock and lined it up to her waiting pussy. Amazingly, he did not go soft. I guided the bulbous head toward her pussy lips as Jerome pushed his cock forward. When the lubricated cock lined up with her pussy, Jerome began thrusting into her. He was amazed at how deep he could sink his cock into her. I withdrew my hand from around his cock. He sunk nine inches or so into her rather easily. Not only was his cock longer than any she had taken, it was also thicker. When he fucked her, her pussy lips clung so closely to his cock that it looked like he was pulling her pussy out of her body. Each thrust became a little harder and deeper. Lisa began to moan, and then shriek as he busted his cock deeply into her. She came over and over while Jerome continued to buck back and forth. Finally, Lisa screamed and lurched forward onto the bed. She was a mixture of screaming and laughing as her orgasm subsided. She told Jerome that he had fucked her into submission. I could tell that he did not get his whole cock into her because he was too thick.

jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,562 Followers
12