How Long Can He Hold It?

Story Info
His Mistress gives him an enema.
1.7k words
4.31
94.1k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RandiR
RandiR
6 Followers

He shifted carefully on his sore knees. His hands were shackled to his leather collar and attached to a short length of chain to an eyebolt in the floor. The tube in his ass fed a steady stream of warm water into his rectum filling him uncomfortably. The tube in his mouth fed a steady stream of cold water into his throat. The difference in temperature was maddening. He needed to pee badly and to make matters worse she was playing with his cock and stroking his ass.

"Is my poor little man having a problem?" she cooed. He nodded carefully so he wouldn't disturb the tube in his mouth. "Let me just check you out." She rubbed his stomach and gave it a little push. He moaned as he felt pressure on his bladder. She tugged the tube in his ass and he clenched his muscles. "There's still water left to go," she said. "Are you telling me you're not man enough to take it all?" She watched as he struggled to hold everything in. "I'll tell you what." She moved the container of cold water closer to him. He could reach the valve. "If you're not man enough.....you can turn it off." He groaned. She moved the container with the warm water so he could reach that valve as well.

He blinked his eyes and then closed them tightly. Relief was just inches away. But then what? He could turn off the flow but he would still be full. How long would she make him hold it? And if he took the rest how long would she make him hold it? He couldn't wait to be empty.

She stroked his cock and licked his ass next to the tube. She felt him swaying from side to side. She watched his hands flex and knew he was debating whether he should turn the water off. She tightened her hand around his cock. It got harder still and he thrust himself into her hand. "You feel like a man," she told him. The water was almost gone from both containers. "But maybe you're not really a man."

He was moaning and straining to hold the water in while jerking himself off in her hand. She let him go. His eyes flew open and he whimpered. She unfastened the modified ballgag holding the tube in his mouth. "Thank you, Mistress," he whispered. His jaw was stiff.

"Congratulations, my pet. You took it all." She rubbed his stomach again and moved her hands to his ass. She licked his asshole around the tube and tugged it gently.

The pressure in his intestines was intense. "Please, Ma'am...."

She pulled the tube a little more. "Please?" she said innocently. "Please, what?"

"Please, Ma'am. I need to go." He groaned as she slowly pulled the tube all the way out.

"Go?" she asked. "Go where?" She teased his asshole with her fingers before sliding them down the crack of his ass to grab his balls.

He jumped as she squeezed his nuts. "Oh God! Oh God! Mistress! Please!" He felt his stomach rumbling.

She glanced at the clock to see how long he had been holding it. She unhooked his hands and he remained in position. "Good boy." She patted his head. "You may stand."

"Yes, Ma'am. Thank you, Ma'am." He struggled to his feet slowly. His bladder and intestines were full and the contents were shifting as he changed positions. He groaned as the urgency swept over him.

She again took his cock in her hand and stroked him. He was rock hard. She licked the tip and swirled her tongue around it. He let out a low moan. How long could he last? She tightened her grasp on the base of his cock and took the entire length into her mouth quickly.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!" He loved when she sucked him. The feeling was intensified by his need to pee and defecate. His head was spinning.

She plunged her head onto his cock. Up and down. Faster and faster. Tongue swirling as she sucked. She felt him tense. She stopped suddenly.

"Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh." He needed to cum. He needed to pee. He needed to relieve his bowels.

"I want you to fuck me hard," she told him as she moved onto the bed and spread her legs. "I want you to make me cum on your hard cock. I want you to feel my pussy tighten around your cock."

He whimpered. He knew if he fucked her he would almost certainly cum and he knew if he came he would almost certainly lose control of the liquid inside him. But he couldn't disobey her.

She pulled her pussy lips open and showed him her wetness. "Now. Hard."

He positioned himself between her legs and aimed his cock at her opening. He buried himself in her pussy quickly and groaned as her felt her tightness. Now he had concentrate on not cumming too quickly, pleasing his Mistress and holding his bladder and bowels in check. He slowly pulled out of her and pushed back in.

"Faster, my pet! Harder!"

"Oh, God." He pulled her legs up over his shoulders. He knew she loved when he fucked her deeply. His cock was on fire. He pounded her pussy as hard as he could.

"Yes, my pet. Harder!" She raised her ass off the bed to meet his thrusts. She reached down to play with her clit. "Faster! Faster! Oh, God, baby!"

He felt himself bottoming out inside her. He moved faster. Pumping his cock in and out. Her pussy tightened around him and he clenched his teeth trying not to cum. "Can't hold it much longer, Ma'am," he bellowed.

She bounced her ass up and down on the bed. "Don't cum!" she commanded. She swirled her finger around her clit faster and felt her pussy tingling. He was so deep. Fucking her for all he was worth. She felt his cock swell as her orgasm overtook her.

"Arrrrrgggghhhh!!!!!!" Her pussy gripped him and he was very close to cumming. "Please, Ma'am! May I cum in your sweet pussy?"

"No, you may not!" she gasped, coming down slowly. "Stop!"

He froze in midthrust. His cock throbbed, aching to shoot. He was breathing heavily.

She took her legs off his shoulders and pulled his cock out of her. "Lay down."

"Yes, Ma'am." He lay down on the bed, his cock sticking straight up. Oh God, he thought, I'll never be able to hold it if she straddles me.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" she asked him as she hovered over him.

He grimaced. "Yes, Ma'am. Please fuck me."

She knew the pressure of her body on his would be incredible. She was pushing him and he was doing so well. She watched his face as she lowered herself onto him.

He sucked in a breath when he felt her pussy touch his cock. He wanted to cum so badly. He needed to pee. And his intestines were screaming for relief. Slowly her warm, wet pussy slid down his hard cock. He shook his head back and forth as he struggled not to cum.

She held most of her weight off of him. Taking him in all the way and just barely resting on him before beginning the slow journey back up again. She felt every vein on his cock as she rode him. She increased her pace but never put too much weight on him. She watched him arch his back and grab the sheets. She knew he was close. "Don't cum," she whispered. She rode him faster and felt her orgasm building. "I'm cumming on your cock, my pet. Ahhhhhhhhhhh....mmmmmmmmmm!!!!"

His face was clenched tightly. He felt her pussy undulating around his cock. He couldn't hold it much longer. But he knew he had to hold it until she gave her permission. He knew she wasn't done cumming.

She lifted herself off of him and kissed the tip of his cock causing it to jump. "I have one more thing I'd like you to do for me, my pet."

"Anything for you, Ma'am. How may I serve you?"

"Come into the bathroom." She let him stand and then said, "Crawl for me."

"Yes, Ma'am." He carefully dropped to his knees. His stomach and intestines were rumbling again. How long had he been holding it?

She took two large towels and folded them, then kneeled on the floor on them. "Ram your hard cock deep in my pussy. Make me cum and I just may let you cum."

He groaned. "Oh, yes, Ma'am." He put his cock against her pussy and shoved hard and fast deep inside her. She exhaled quickly from the force. He grabbed her hips and fucked her like a maniac.

"Ohhhhhhhh, my pet! That feels so good!" She reached down and rubbed her clit. Occasionally her fingers would touch his balls and he would gasp. She had a few small orgasms which she knew would lead to a huge orgasm. She felt it growing deep inside her. "Harder!!! Please fuck me harder!!" she yelled.

"Yes! Ma'am! Yes! Ma'am! Yes! Ma'am!" he growled as he pounded her. He felt her tiny orgasms and waited for the big one.

As her orgasm tore through her body she grabbed his balls and squeezed. "Cum for your Mistress, my pet! Fill me with your hot juices! Now! Now! Now!" she screamed.

When she grabbed his balls he knew he couldn't stop himself from cumming even if she had ordered him to. Cum forced its way from deep in his balls and exploded out of his cock deep into his Mistress' pussy. "Thank you, Ma'am!! Thank you!" He pulled out and kissed her ass. Amazingly he still held the liquid inside him but it was very evident that he wouldn't be able to hold it much longer. He could feel it creeping toward his openings.

She saw him grimacing as sweat poured from his forehead. She stood and went toward the bedroom. "You have performed well, my pet. You may relieve yourself now."

"Thank you, Mistress." He jumped to his feet and raced the few feet to the toilet. Just in time. The feeling was so intense that more cum oozed from his cock. He couldn't wait to be full again.

RandiR
RandiR
6 Followers