How Lucky Can You Get? Ch. 02

Story Info
Ben foot fetish is popular.
6.2k words
4.41
10k
7
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/08/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This second chapter is a bit more spicy. Also I'm introducing a little plot, to make it more interesting.

Hope you enjoy!

Red8_2Play

*****

The cafeteria is full of people when I cross the threshold.

Luc had kept a seat for me, and after selecting my lunch from the counter, I walk to his table.

He's sitting with Louise and Sara, chatting about some plans they're planning for the weekend. I sit down with my food, and gladly listen to their conversation.

Louise and Sara are arguing about the best place to spend a day at the beach, naming different lakes north of Montreal. In my mind, images are still flashing from my little adventure with Lee Ann. Luc punch me lightly on the shoulder, to bring me back to reality, and ask what was on my mind.

"Oh not much, still trying to figure out how to deal with Miss Brown. I'm supposed to spend the next few hours in her office, to continue my survey. I had to deal with her earlier, while I was working near her office, and she seemed a little bossy."

Luc look at me smiling and says: "My friend, you're just about to learn how bossy she really is. Her office almost always close, so we all wonder what's going on when she's in there."

Then he added, with a larger smile, "there's also quite a lot of gossip going around the office this morning, about the great foot massage you gave Sara (and he shoot her a look across the table), and especially the one you gave to Carole."

I smile back and say: "Oh yeah! They both seemed to enjoy my reflexology knowledge very much!"

Luc shoot right back: "My dear Ben, you're on all the woman's agenda for a taste of your talents!" Laughing loudly.

"I'm sure you're exaggerating a bit about that."

As soon as I finish my comment, a lovely young lady I've met only briefly yesterday, stop at our table just behind me. Bending over so her mouth is right in my ear, she whispers that she'd love to have a taste of my massage skills. Not remembering her name, I'm saved by Luc who never miss anything:

"Linda, why the secret talk to our friend here?"

Linda wink at him: "I'm sure you'd like to know, but it's for Ben's ears only!"

Then she goes back whispering to me, that she heard we live in the same part of the city this morning at the gym. So, maybe we could take the train back together this evening, and talk about those skills.

I turn around slowly, take a good look at her and almost gasp. This girl is so hot. She's still bend near me, I follow her lead, and turn my head near her ear, and whisper back in her ear.

"I would be honor to share the ride back home with you. Just come by the IT department at the end of the day, so we can head out together. If that's ok?"

She brush her lovely scenting hair on the side of my cheek, and whispered back:

"Absolutely, see you later!" Nipping the bottom of my ear with her lips.

Accidental or on purpose, the effect is the same because I shiver with delight. After that, she playfully slap the back of Luc's head, as she walk pass him on her way out. Both Luc and me, have our eyes glued to her swaying hips... Almost sighing at the same time. That gets a burst of laughter from Sara and Louise. Sara can't stop herself from commenting:

"My dear Ben, looks like you're going to have quite the reputation from now on."

"Ah come on Sara, I'm sure she's just curious and want to talk a bit. She just ask me if I wanted to transit with her, since we're living in the same part of the city. Nothing to write about, I'm sure she whispered just to get you guys talking. I'm guessing here, but it seem to be working real well!" Chuckling at that.

Sara gives me a strange look, and answer a bit too seriously: "Ben my friend, you have no idea how much charm you got. You should've listen what half the girls were saying about you this morning in the gym. They were all quivering for a taste of your massage skills. You would've turn redder then a fresh cook lobster!" Laughing so hard, I'm almost convinced she's having a seizure. Seems like it's contagious, because everyone at the table is laughing out loud too.

I guess everybody is having a good time at my expense now, but I'm good about it. No better way to show you're a good sport and take it like a man. So I keep smiling at their having a good time. We finish our lunch with everybody's joking around.

I pass by the It department, take a quick look into Carole's office but it's empty. I'll talk to later later. So I pick up my tech kit, and make my way to Miss Brown's office.

Well her door's close (just like Luc said), so I knock and wait for an answer. It take about a full minute before she open her door, and without a word goes right back to her desk.

So I entered her inner sanctum, and say:

"Hello Miss Brown, very sorry to disturb you, but as we talked earlier I have to survey your office."

She barely looks up from her laptop, still typing something on it, she answer dismissively:

"You do what you have to do, I have to concentrate on this for a while, so don't interrupt me and just work as fast as you can."

I couldn't help notice that even if she is a bit cold, she's still a stunning woman. I quickly add:

"Let me just take a minute here to explain what I'll have to do, so I don't startled you. A bit like my survey at Lee Ann's desk earlier, although it's not a wall plate, but a trap in the floor, unfortunately it's right under your desk. I'm very sorry, but I'll have to crawl underneath again."

"I don't care, but I can't stop what I'm doing. The president ask me to follow up on the presentation of this morning, and he want's it as soon as possible. You'll have to do with me still sitting at my desk, I can't get away."

Then she lookup for the first time, and with a little smile at the corner of her mouth, she add:

"Looks like it'll be your lucky day, working beneath two woman in the same day."

I swear I see a glimpse of amusement in her eyes. But she push back her chair, and indicate with a small nod to go ahead.

Men, I guess I kind of misjudge her character. Maybe she wasn't as cold as everyone seems to think. So, I bend down swiftly on my knees, and started to crawl in front of her. She didn't push a lot from her desk, so I have to pass really close to her.

I can't miss the fact that her shoes are off, and her nylon covered feet are mere inches from my hands. As I'm moving on all four in front of her, she even push one of her foot, as I squeezed my way in. I'm quite sure she hear the short breath intake I take, as her foot brush lightly my hand.

Being the straight forward kind, she chuckle a bit at that and says:

"So, I guess that all the talk about you is true, you do like women's feet!"

I can't believe my ears, everybody had heard about my massage session from yesterday evening.

Trying to act bold since she bring it up, I humbly reply:

"That's very true, nothing more lovely than a woman feet draped in nylon. And yes you heard correctly, I do give a very pleasurable foot massage."

Now the worst that can happen, she kick me out of her office or I've just given her an opening, for some consenting adult afternoon fun.

She must be smiling when she answer, because you can hear the good humour in her comment.

"Ben, I might just take you on this nice offer. But first I must finish this report I just told you about, and if I'm not mistaken you do have a survey to conduct yourself. So... Work first and play later!"

With that, she pushed me with one of her foot and chuckled as again I take a very audible breath at her move. Wow, nobody will believe me, if I tell them about our last exchange. Maybe there is a playful side in her. Playful maybe, but I am about to find out that she makes the rules.

I quickly locate the trap door, and go about my survey. As it happened with Lee Ann earlier, she lightly brush my legs with her nylon-clad foot once in awhile. But I can still hear her typing away on her keyboard. That makes me smile while I continue to work on my survey.

Obviously she wants to play. Good, so do I. But like she said, let's finish our task at hand and then we'll see how far she wants to go. There is quite a few patch cables and switches crossing under there, and it takes me a little over an hour to complete the survey.

As I'm writing down my notes, I reposition myself. I am now on my side and facing her chair. With my flashlight casting a nice glow underneath the desk, I'm able to get quite a view of her lovely legs and feet.

As she did previously, her foot extend slowly to rub my legs, but instead land on the side of my face. Man does she smell heavenly. She can sense the difference, and bring up her other foot encircling my face on both side. She start to rub her feet all around, my cock growing by the seconds.

I can't stand it anymore, and grab one of her foot, and start to caress it, feeling every parts of her delicious nylon covered flesh. I bring it close to my nose, and inhale deeply. My head is spinning from the deep scent of leather and sweat all mix with some kind of foot cream delicate perfume. This woman is taking good care of her feet.

Without even asking, I gently suck on her toes, and get a strong reaction from Miss Brown. Her other foot slide lower, and pushing her chair forward, she's now able to rub my stomach and going lower still. She finally reach my crotch and sensing the big bulge down there, emit a content audible sigh.

"Haaa! That's what I am looking for. Well Ben, it seem you're really turned on right now."

Now pushing her foot harder on my cock, bending her toes to squeeze it over my pants.

I stop munching on her delicious toes, and answer: "Miss Brown, I'm so turned on I think my cock will rip a hole through my pants."

"My dear Ben, do you really want to play?"

With that, she moves her other foot down to my crotch, and now with both feet, she's grabbing, nudging, pushing, toying really with my rock hard cock. I am moaning from the sweet sensations.

I barely whisper my answer: "Miss Brown, please tell me exactly what you want. I don't want to cross any line here. So just ask and I'll do."

"Now you get it, I make the rules of our little game here. When I tell you to do something, you do it blindly, no questions ask. Are you ok with that Ben?"

Inhaling hard, I answer right away: "I'm all yours Miss Brown!"

"Now that's a good boy!"

With that she squeeze her delicious nylon clad toes real hard and pinched my cock. Telling me:

"First let me make sure the door is lock, we don't want to be interrupt here. Don't you dare move an inch until I say so."

She push her chair from the desk, and before standing up, she bend down to put back her heels on. While she's bending, I'm surprised to see the top buttons now undone, and allowing me to get a good look at the top of her breast.

She then walk straight to her door, and I hear an audible click as she lock her door. She takes the time to close the lights, leaving just a desk light on. This set a more intimate atmosphere in her office. After that she walk toward a small couch near a wall opposite her desk.

In a sultry voice, she says: "Now Ben, you will slowly come out from under my desk, and walk on all four in front of me. I don't want to hear one more word out of you, unless I ask you to speak. Are we clear?"

"Crystal clear!" Moving from under the desk as I answer her. I slowly make my way to her, and stop on all four with my head down, looking at her lovely heels.

"Now let's start by making you more comfortable my dear Ben. Sit on the floor and take out all, and I mean all of your clothes."

I'm a bit shocked by her demands. I thought we would engage in some low key foot massage,

with her showing me a bit of her lingerie without going too far. But obviously she wants to play further than that.

Ok I tell myself, let's see where this goes.

I sit down and pull over my head my polo shirt, displaying my muscled bare-chest. Her eyes are like twin laser beams, detailing every inch of my exposed flesh. First I take out my shoes and socks, then I unhook my belt and peel off my pants.

I change position to extract them from my legs, and she has a small appreciative smile on her lips. Now looking her straight in the eyes, I hook my finger on the waistband of my underwear. I take my time to push them down my extended legs, letting my raging hard on snap onto my stomach. My eight inches hard meat is proudly on display. Her eyes are focus on it, and that smile widen a bit.

"Well... well... Looks like you are all hot and ready for the next step! So let's start by worshiping my feet. I want you to kiss every inches of my heels. Then using only your mouth, you will take them off my feet."

She didn't have to ask twice. I move again on all four, and start kissing and inhaling her sweet foot scent. After a few minutes, I engage in the task of getting her shoes off. She makes things easy for me, lifting them a bit from the floor. I complete my task savouring the moment. Then looking up at her while still on my knees, I wait for the next step.

"Please keep still, I'm going to make myself more comfortable here, it's getting a little hot!"

So right in my face she stand up. Slowly and sensually she start taking off her shirt, drop it on the floor in front of me. She then move to her skirt, undoing the zipper and letting it fall to the floor.

Now all she has on is a very nice red lacy bra, that barely keep her large breast inside. Also she's got matching panties and of course her stay up red nylon hoses. My mouth is watering at the sight. Sitting back on the couch, she ask:

"Ben be a good boy, and pick up my clothes and hang them on the back of my desk chair, so they don't get all wrinkled."

I guess that's part of her game, she likes being in control. I don't mind playing the game. I carefully pick up her clothes, and walk slowly to her chair. I'm giving her time to detail my body.

I neatly drape her skirt on the back of her chair and place the shirt over it. Then I walk back and stand right in her face. My hard stick pulsing at the excitement I am feeling, from the little game we are playing. It is leveled with her face, and she licks her lips.

With a smile at the corner of her mouth, she moves her hands to catch my rock hard cock. Then start to caress my length with her red fingernails. My cock pulsed again at the sensation of her nails lightly scratching the skin of my cock.

Then, grabbing my balls with her other hand, she pulled me closer to her open mouth, and with a hungry look, close her lips on the tip of my cock. Alternatively licking and sucking it with gusto. She's moaning with pleasure around my cock.

Done with the sucking, she push her head down to insert it more into her hungry mouth. She's moving down slowly, getting a feel of my cock right at the edge of her throat. She's taking almost all of it except a couple of inches. She then slowly pull back and let it fall from her mouth. My hard cock is shining from all the saliva that's coating it.

She look me in the eyes, a pure lust shining in them, and says:

"Mmm! Ben, your cock taste so good, I might eat more of it later. Now what I really want, it's a feel of your massage skills."

Adjusting herself on the couch, she continue: "Please lie down on your back, and alongside the couch, with your head just past my feet."

Following her instructions, I sit down first and recline on my back, positioned about how she ask.

"That's perfect Ben, now I will put my feet on your stomach, and I want you to show me how good a massage you can give me."

So, she put put both of her delicious foot on my stomach. I grab one in my hands, and start to caress and feel all the differents parts of her foot. It's the first time I give a massage in that position, but I can only guess that's part of her control game.

I've been massaging her foot for a few minutes, applying myself to give her a taste of my knowledge. As I am working her sole with soft pressure point to relax her and give her pleasure at the same time, I start to feel her other foot slowly rubbing my cock. She is pinning it down on my stomach, and playing with it with her toes.

Both of us are emitting satisfied sound. After a few minutes she's feeling satisfied I guess, so she pull her foot from my hands. But only to join her other foot and grab my cock in between them.

She's masturbating me slowly at first, melting every inches with her delightful toes. She's rolling my cock from tip to the base. My body is jerking around on the floor, my hips trying to add to the feeling of her sweet nylon covered feet. She increase the speed and she squeeze it again between her toes. She's giving me one of the best footjob ever. This Lady is also very skilled.

Clearly enjoying herself by making me putty with her feet, she says:

"Don't you dare cum on my feet, I'll tell you when you can cum!"

My balls are boiling hotly, and I'm fighting the urge to let go. She keep her pace for another minute and stop suddenly.

With lightning speed, she jump out of the couch, and sit squarely on my face. Her panties so wet they're almost dripping from her cum. She let out a huge sigh and start to grind her pussy covered panties on my face. I'm trying to push my tongue out and lick her, but she is going at it like a mad woman in heat.

After a few minutes she slows down, and lift herself from my face. Grabbing both side of her panties, she pull them down to her knees. Without any care for me, she shift her position and take them off. She's giving me quite a show.

I can see her pussy lips shining from all the cum bubbling between them. She turn half way around, and shoves her smelly panties in my mouth. She smiles at the sight, and say:

"Oh what a lovely sight, I'm going to fuck you till your balls explode. I want you to cum with my panties in your mouth. Don't you dare spit them out."

First she almost rip her bra out, letting me see her big tits. Her nipples jutting out about half an inches long. She then turn facing my cock, and moves a bit forward. She drop her head toward my hard as steel member, and suck it in her hot mouth. She's almost gagging on it, having swallow it further down this time.

I guess she is more than enjoying the taste right now. She's licking lot's of my pre-cum, and toying with my cock. I'm just getting such a great view of her pussy and rosebud. I can't keep my hands idled. So I start caressing her legs, getting a good feel of her stay up red nylon.

My hands are moving higher up, and I slowly insert a finger inside her dripping wet pussy. She wiggle her ass at the feeling of my finger entering her. So I push further and start massaging her inside.

I then insert a second one, and with my other hand, start caressing her ass, making small circle around her butt hole without entering it.

She's now moaning around my cock. Both of us are moving faster toward a mutual orgasm. Sensing that I could explode soon, she stop worshiping my hard meat. She turn around and sit facing me between my legs.

My rock hard eight inches sitting on top of her pussy, she start grinding her pussy lips on my cock. She extend her legs over my chest, and start to squeeze my cock between her thighs. My cock jutting out a few inches from her closed legs, oozing pre-cum and coating her warm flesh.

She stays that way for a few seconds, and then extend one of her nylon foot in my face. She's caressing all around, sometimes pushing her toes on the panties in my mouth. She's now enjoying the feeling of my cock with on her pussy.

"Now Ben for you to cum, you have to make me cum first. Are you up for it?" Licking her full lips after she finished talking.

She then bring back her legs and squat with her knees outside my legs, still facing me. She lower herself on my hard cock in one smooth motion of her hips. I'm looking at my cock disappearing inside her warm love hole. She push herself down on it, stopping only when every inch of my hard cock is lodged deep inside her. She then slowly moves her hips in small circle to grind herself fully impaled.

12