How Many is Too Many

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried my luck with the hot guy. I looked up and asked him if he spoke English. He didn't even take his eyes off the TV and look down at me. I called again, and this time he looked down and said something like "no English" - I think. I wanted him to write his phone number and tried to explain to him with sign language to give me his phone number, not with much luck. Sign language is not easy, especially when you don't know it in the first place, and then you have two guys putting their dicks in your hands and the one you're signing to fucking your mouth while intently watching TV! Not that it would help much if I had his number, considering there was no common language between us, apart from our obvious enjoyment of the act at hand (in mouth?) I thought I'd try to get to him later in the day - he was hot. I wanted to be his slave!!

Shortly after my futile attempts at communication, he pulled his cock out of my mouth and started jerking off, obviously wanting to cum. I always prefer making guys cum myself. I see it as somewhat of a failure if a guy has to jerk himself off. Of all the guys that day, I particularly wanted to serve this one, so I let go of one of the other cocks and tried to grab his cock from his hand so I could stroke it for him. He didn't like that. He didn't like it at all. While still jerking off, with his free hand, he slapped my face so hard that I saw stars. Having made another mental note as to why I liked this guy even more, I decided it was best to let him finish it himself, but I was still intent on swallowing his cum, or at least having a taste. Thankfully that wish was granted. When he started cumming, he pointed his cock at my open mouth and shot his entire load in it. Then he put his cock in there too, letting me drain all the cum out of it and swallow. I would have enjoyed waiting like that until he got hard again and started fucking my mouth, but the other guys, seeing as he'd already cum, wasted no time in pressuring me. I've never been known to turn down a cock, so I had to let the hot guy's limp cock out of my mouth and started working on the others.

After this, I lost count. I lost count of how many shots of cum I received, and I certainly had no idea how many guys were in that room that day. It's possible that there were around thirty guys in total who took turns with me, or some of them left after giving me their load and new ones came. I must have had at least thirty loads of cum on my face and in my mouth, with at least that many on other parts of my body.

I remember seeing very young guys around 18 - 19, and much older guys over 50, maybe 60. I remember small cocks, big cocks, cut and uncut cocks, pretty and ugly cocks. I'm proud to report that I never turned one down, worked on them with utmost care and attention - as much as I could provide, with so many guys slapping my ass, riding on my back, playing with my balls, and doing all kinds of stuff that I can't even accurately recall.

An interesting thing during the whole event was the fact that the neighbour was almost always on the phone, and the people didn't really seem to know each other. So it couldn't have been a sex party among friends, and besides, who would have this many horny gay friends? (But tell me if you do ;o) And to add to that, from what little I could see, the neighbour appeared to be counting cash in his hand every time he let a new person in.

The party went well into the evening, till almost midnight. The "guests" dwindled down to 5 or 6, and after I gave them what they were after, they too left, leaving me with the "neighbour". Once again, he took his cock out, got me on my knees, fucked my mouth, as if I wasn't there. I actually enjoy being treated like that, so I was only happy to oblige. After he shot his cum on my face - again, he went and got my clothes and handed them to me.

I took the g-string off, and just as I was beginning to put my clothes back on, I remembered my entire body was covered in cum especially my back and ass cheeks, and the hair on my chest. There was even cum stuck on the hair on my shoulders, and on top of my head! Most of it was dry, but some was still sticky and very smelly. Of course there were spots of cum on the floor and on the couch.

I had to shower, so I asked the guy if I could. Since he didn't understand English, I tried to explain with hand signals, but he pointed at my clothes and showed me the door. I'm sure he understood, but he just didn't care. He wanted me out.

I tried to wipe off some of the cum with my hands and put my baggy pants on, and also put my shirt on without doing the buttons. I didn't put on my underwear because I didn't want it to completely stick to my ass - not knowing I was having a much worse result with the pants and I'd have been better off sacrificing the underwear.

I figured I'd go down to Samuel's place for a shower, all the while hoping he'd be in. Otherwise I was looking at sitting in a taxi reeking of a hundred shots of cum - well, not a hundred maybe, but not that far off either :)

I took the elevator down to the eighth floor and walked to Samuel's door. I could see light through the peep hole, so I was in luck. Not wanting to wake up the neighbours on the same floor, I quietly knocked on his door. No answer. I knocked again, and again no answer. So I pressed the buzzer. No answer. And again, and still nothing. I put my ear against the door and could hear people talking, so I knew he was there, so I buzzed again and again, until he opened the door. He opened it only an inch, obviously not wanting me in. I told him I had just finished all the guys and I was covered in cum and I had to have a shower. He thought for a moment, and then let me in, but led me directly to the bathroom. I figured he had guests in the living room, and understood why he wouldn't want to introduce to them a white man covered in cum. I showered, and wiped my shirt with toilet paper as much as I could, and used some of Samuel's after-shave and deodorant to mask the smell. It didn't get any better, but at least it now smelled just awful, not noticeably like a hundred shots of cum - did I say that before? :o)

I walked out of the bathroom, but Samuel wasn't there. I really wanted to ask him where the hell he'd been all day, so I started walking towards the living room. Through the doorway, I could see a girl. A girl wearing a super mini skirt, or maybe no skirt? I got curious. I knocked on the living room door, and through the opening, the girl could now see me, and she said something to Samuel, who got up and reluctantly opened the door and let me in - not all the way in. There was another girl there. So he was sitting in his living room, with two female friends. No big deal. Yet there was something about the girls. They weren't quite his type. He's quite well off and well-dressed and stylish, but both the girls were anything but classy, and dressed tastelessly, like, like... prostitutes??!!

He said something to the girls (in Mandarin) and turned to me and led me out again. Instead of asking him where the hell he'd been, now having my attention averted to something more strange, I asked him who these girls were. Quite casually, he said they were prostitutes. Prostitutes??!!! and FEMALE prostitutes?? I guess I didn't really know Samuel that well, in fact, I didn't know him at all apart from our little Internet chat where he told me he was looking for a cum-slut, and the Saturday spent at his apartment with very little talking and lots of sucking. So he was bi-sexual. I see absolutely nothing wrong with that, and if anything, I much prefer bi guys. So I was actually very happy to see this side of him, albeit a little shocked. He then went into the kitchen, took some money out of his wallet and handed it to me. I assumed he was giving me cabfare back to my hotel, so I said it wasn't necessary, I had enough cash for the cab. He said it wasn't just for the cab, but this was my cut for the work that day. He gave me NT$5,000 (about AU$200; do the calculation in your own currency) which is really not a lot for a whole day's work. But since I wasn't expecting any money in the first place, I took it anyway. I asked him if he hired the girls with his cut, and he said yes. I asked him if there was any more left, and he said not much.

So I was sold that day as a sex slave, how about that? I didn't know what to say. I guess I could see what was happening, and I'm sure I would have worked it out once I had a quiet moment, but all day with all the sucking and the gagging and the stroking, I couldn't think straight and didn't realise I was a whore for the day!

I never found out how much money I generated that day. With his cut for introducing me to the pimp neighbour, Samuel had enough to hire himself two prostitutes. These were not fat and ugly, but very good-looking as far as prostitutes go, just not classy. And he could afford to give me NT$5,000, with little left over.

So I guess I'm not a bad little whore after all...

12