How Marissa Became a Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He varies his technique, building up speed varying the thrust, stopping altogether and licking her. Soon her moaning is unmistakable. She has an orgasm crying out as he works her used hole over with his mouth. He stands up, sliding his throbbing cock into her again, taking her, but making love to her at the same time. His thrusts are hard and firms but not rushed, He paces for her orgasms and thrusts hard to finish again deep in her.

He withdraws and gently washes her as she leans into him. Once she is clean, he dries her off. "We need to talk to your wife now he says. She needs to understand what is happening and what you need."

"I know I have been here the entire time." Lisa says from the doorway. "I need a shower. The two of you go into the living room and wait for me. We will talk about where things go from here when I come out."

They slide past her, stopping long enough for Marissa to kiss her wife lovingly and deeply. They head for the living room to talk and wait. As they sit on the couch, Marissa cuddles up to Gary and lays her head on his shoulder while they talk. He places an arm over her pulling her to him.

When Lisa enters the living room, she looks at them. "Well I see that you have really taken to having a man loving you."

"Oh yes," Marissa says pushing up to sit level and talk. "Lisa, I don't know how to explain things to you. You allowed me to experience a love that I cannot ever forget, a love that went beyond the physical act of fucking to an emotional openness with someone who desired me as Marissa.

I know that you love me and I enjoy you fucking me very much, but at some level, it's just not the same. I love you. I don't want to hurt you and I can't lose you over this. While I would love to see Gary and let him have me as much as he wants, I will not endanger our marriage for it. I have experienced it and I can put it away and never see Gary again if that is your wish."

"Lisa you know that I am very attracted to Marissa, but the fact that you love her so much to allow this to happen, means that you deserve her and all her love. I will not come between you. If it means that I never see Marissa again I can live with that decision and will respect it."

Lisa looks at both of them sternly. "Henry is my husband and will remain so. Marissa is a part of our lives that we have come to enjoy only once a month. That will not change. I will not be sharing her with you every month. However, occasionally, we would enjoy your company and I'm sure Marissa will enjoy the sex. That means that Marissa and Gary are not allowed to see each other without my consent. Is that understood?" The tone left no room for argument, as she looked expectantly at them.

Marissa was shocked; Gary was smiling like the cat who ate the canary. "Yes" they both said.

They talked some more about boundaries and what each of them was looking for in this new relationship, when Gary was visibly aroused from the conversation Marissa lived out her other fantasy and dropped to her knees and gave the first blow job of her life with Lisa right there watching and praising her. Gary lasted quite a while before he erupted in her mouth, giving her warning so she could pull off if she realty did not want to swallow. She placed the head near the back of her mouth and swallowed every drop of his cum.

Gary has become a regular at their house both when Marissa is around and not. Lisa and Marissa have grown a stronger bond, and Lisa has joined in on Marissa and Gary's love making from time to time. However, those are stories for another time.

12