How My Cheating Wife Saved Our Marr

Story Info
Affair with another man rekindles the fires of passion.
2.5k words
3.55
46.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story. I hope it will encourage someone's marriage and sex life.

Joyce and I were both raised in conservative, moral homes and we shared the same views on just about everything. We were a perfect match and wasted no time deepening our relationship. We were both virgins when we met, I was 20 and she was barely 18. We dated for about 10 months before our wedding and intended to wait till we were married to have sex. That didn't happen. Within a few weeks of our January engagement we were doing some serious making out in my truck, almost every night. We'd usually start out just talking, then kissing and then before we knew it, her top would be off, I'd be sucking hard on her perfect little less-than a-cup boobs, and my fingers would be deep in her soaked, hairy pussy. A short time later we had progressed to oral pleasures, thinking this would satisfy our sexual needs at least till the wedding. Needless to say it didn't. By our 3rd month we were fucking like rabbits.

This passion carried over into our marriage. In fact, our sex life was awesome and only seemed to get better for the next 12 or 13 years and the birth of our three kids. I had a great job and was making buckets of money and things were great, at least I thought they were. All the money allowed Joyce to stay home and homeschool our kids. The down side to the great job was it required a lot of my time and most of my energies. Our sex life was still good, but had become just fucking. Though the physical needs were met, Joyce's emotional needs were not. As she watched many of her friends succeed in their careers, she began to believe that as a wife and mom her life wasn't interesting. So, she began chatting online a lot and role-playing the successful mom with a busy career and always on the run. I knew about the chatting and role-playing but seen no harm in it.

After a few months, I begin to notice a change in Joyce. She was buying stylish and flattering new clothes and going out a couple of nights a week with her friends. I liked the change. She seemed to have gotten her self esteem back and it was paying dividends! She almost always came home horny as a $2 whore and practically rape me. It seemed we had the passion back in our sex life! The only thing that seemed odd was she no longer wanted me to go dawn on her. At first, I thought this was weird because she loved getting eat out. As I have already stated, we learned the joys of oral sex in the early months of our relationship and it had only gotten better over the years. I didn't give it a lot of thought and openly accepted her excuse for the reduced tongue-time which was, she was so horny and wet already and just wanted to fuck. What husband would question that?

This pattern went on for several months and seemed to get better and better. In fact, it was like a dream come true! Joyce had always had an appetite for sex but now she was starving for it! One night she came in from a night out with the girls to find me on the couch, naked, watching TV. (We have always been home nudists so this was the norm.) She barely sad hello but immediately slid her panties off from under her skirt, sucked me hard and crammed my meat into her dripping cunt. God it was good! After several minutes we rolled out onto the floor, her on her back, legs spread, high heels and thigh-high stockings, her freshly fucked pussy glistening, I just couldn't resist. I went down on her and before she knew it I was chin-deep in her glorious snatch! Immediately she tensed up and almost broke my neck with her thighs, but I kept on licking. After a few minutes she relaxed and I ate her out to two quivering orgasms and then fucked her to a third and filled her neatly trimmed hot hole with a huge load of cum. That was possibly the best sex we'd ever had and even better, for some reason for that night on she wanted me to eat her out again. In fact, the very next night out with the girls she came through the basement where i was working on my old hot rod. I was under the car on a creeper when I heard the door and her high heels clicking across the concrete floor. I said, "Hi baby, how was you evening?" She replied that she had a good time but was wanting my tongue. I was surprised as hell when I felt her tug at my ankles, pulling me from under the car and almost immediately straddled my face with her pantiless crotch! God she tasted so good! She came in my mouth almost instantly! Afterward, we fucked all over the basement for nearly an hour before I blew my load deep in her pussy.

After we caught our breath, I asked where her panties were? She said they were in her purse. She told me she had taken them off while out with the girls and had masturbated in a public restroom. The story made he hard again and she immediately rewarded my hard cock with her wet mouth. She sucked me to the point I was about to shoot a load down her throat. Sensing I was about to blow my load she stood, turned and backed onto my cock doggy style. Her cunt was still oozing from the cum I had shot in there just moments before. My cock easily slid in and in minutes I was gushing another load into her hairy, cum-filled gash! Joyce didn't have any taboos about cum at all. Over the years I had shot loads over every inch of her hot body and in her mouth, where she swallowed every drop. However, she had a fetish for creampie. She loved to have a cunt full of cum. Once on a hiking trip, we fucked about 6 times and each time she had me cum inside her and she'd immediately pull her panties and shorts up to keep as much as possible inside her pussy. By the 6th time she looked as though she'd been gang banged! God it looked good!

Like the saying goes, all good things must come to an end. On one of her girls night out, she came in clearly disturbed, almost trembling. She told me she had something to tell me that was going to hurt me. I held her hand and assured her that whatever it was, we'd work through it. She told me how she had met a man in a chat room and became buddies. She said, he had told her that he was older and that his wife had died and that he was lonely for a friend to talk to. She had felt sorry for him and they developed a close friendship. Little did she know that he had been taking notes and gathering enough information to know where we lived, my place of employment, where we went to church, even where she shopped. One afternoon she had taken the kids out to do the grocery shopping and out of nowhere he walked up and hugged her. At first she was very uncomfortable, but he assured her it was OK and that he was passing through town and just wanted to meet her and say hi. He left, no harm done. Their friendship grew and the gifts became more personal and before long he had convinced her to come to his motel room, that he had something special for her but had forgotten to bring it to dinner. She reluctantly agreed. When she got to his room, sure enough there was a gift-wrapped box on the bed. She opened it to find an expensive but somewhat conservative negligee It was full length and sheer but also had a robe with it that made it less easy to see through. She thanked him but expressed her concern for where their friendship was heading and also wondered how she would explain the new nightie to me.

He told her to simply tell me that she had found it on sale and assured her that he was just a lonely, harmless old man who simply need someone to talk to. Then he asked if she'd try it on for him. She said no and started to leave. It was here that things begin to change. He became more aggressive. Told her that if she didn't try it on for him that he'd tell people at church that she'd been seeing him. She considered what he said and agreed. Long story short, this led to more and more and soon he had talked her into a sexual relationship.

Now, in Joyce's defense, she had always been gullible, it was a trait that I adored. After we met, it had turned into a naughty innocence that would try anything sexually. She didn't have the stupid inhibitions that most women have about sex. She liked to suck my cock. Loved to fuck like a minx and as I've already stated, loved to have huge loads of cum shot inside her tight pussy. We had often discussed the possibility of swinging and had even met a couple once at a resort with whom we had same-room-sex. We had met them in the hot tub at the resort. We'd all had plenty to drink and we had so much in common. After a very short time, we became very good friends. Me and the other hubby soon had our ladies nude under the water line and were freely touching. Joyce and Donna even kissed and felt each other up! This was when we decided it was best to take it back to the room.

The next morning, Joyce and I lay in the bed talking about the night before. She ashamedly confessed that she would have liked to have taken it further, but was concerned that I would have been jealous. I assured her that that was nothing to worry about! I had often fantasized of her sucking my dick while another guy was balls-deep in her pussy. What husband doesn't have this fantasy? The only thing off limits was our love for each other. Neither of us was hung up about being with other physically, but had no desire to love anyone else. With this background, its easy to see how things happened and why I didn't want to give the old bastard a beating.

After she had told me all the whole story, at first I was mad as hell. Not because he had fucked her, but because he had dug into our personal lives and threatened to expose her. This too was her concern. She admitted that, although he wasn't very satisfying sexually, she had really enjoyed the whole affair. Oddly, my anger waned and instantly I was unbelievably horny! It had begin to sink in. Another dude had been fucking my wife! God I was hard! I pretended to be gathering info and asked more details. She reluctantly told me that he had eaten her out and that she had sucked his dick. Acting concerned I asked if he'd used a condom. She said he had used one the first time but that it had come off, so they didn't bother after that. She had had her tubes tied. My only concern was if he had a VD, but she assured me he was clean. My dick got harder. Wait, the condom came off? How, I asked. She told me he was pretty small, even demonstrated with her pinky finger. We laughed. I wasn't sure if she was telling the truth or just pumping my ego.

It all made sense. His romancing her got her all hornied up, but even with the blue pills and her blowing him, he just didn't have enough to satisfy her. This explained why she'd been coming home hot as a freshly fucked fox. I got even harder.

As we talked further, I understood why she had stopped letting me go down on her before we fucked. Even though she had showered at his room after fucking him, she was afraid I would smell or taste where he had fucked her. She said that was why she got all tense the night I went down on her in the floor. After that she realized I didn't suspect anything. This is where it gets so hot! After she was sure I was totally stupid to the fact that she was fucking on the side, she admitted to coming home without washing her pussy. She confessed the night she came home when I was working on the hot rod, that he had came inside her and that she didn't even wipe afterward. She just slid into her panties, got dressed and drove home. Outside the house she took her cum-soaked panties off came in and sat squarely on my face. I didn't know what to think! At first, yuck! Disgusting! Another dude's cum in my old lady's pussy and her pussy on my mouth! At this point my dick had poked out of the peter pocket of my boxers and was throbbing. Joyce smiled and took me in her mouth. I came instantly.

We talked more. I assured her all was OK between us. Hell, it was actually better! She was still concerned that he would make a scene. She said he had gotten possessive and actually got mad when she told him I was still fucking her. He wanted her all to himself. I called him. He never said a word but listened as I explained how I'd put my 12 gauge in his ass a pull the trigger if he caused her any trouble. It was at this point his ego took over. He laughed, cussed me and told me he'd be to our house in 30 minutes to whip my ass and take Joyce. I let her tell him that she had no love for him and that it had been fun and that he'd could still fuck her, but she was not going to leave me. He got belligerent, called her a whore and hung up. As he promised, in 30 minutes he was at the stop sign across the street from our home. I fired a 12 gauge round across his bow (hood of his car) just to let him know I don't lie. He pealed out and hasn't been heard from since. Pity. The fun could have continued if he hadn't been such a possessive asshole.

Its been about 15 years since and we still talk about it from time to time. Still makes me hard as hell and she still getting the fuckings of a lifetime and our love is stronger than ever.