How My Family Ended Up Here Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were still just barely on "that line" at this point. That line where we could stop now and go back to normal. It would be a weird memory and not one we'd talk about probably ever again, but it wouldn't be that bad. We were both drunk, it was a weird day, and there was still a "playful" spirit about the way were acting. All of this could have stopped if I simply got up or turned on the TV or something. But I was frozen in the moment. Her body was right in front of me. Her shirt rode up pretty far and I could admire smooth tight waist. Her cute tiny ass was within touching distance and her tight yoga pants clung to every curve. All I had to do was say nothing or just something that was a joke or a redirection, but I couldn't. All I could muster was a quiet, "Yes."

There was a mirror across from the bed and I could see her face in the reflection. She could see my face and she knew I was staring at her ass right up until answering her question. We made eye contact and she smiled. "Say it, then," she directed."

"Say what?"

"Say, 'I like your cute little butt." She giggled a little as she spoke.

I was too dumbfounded to speak. I couldn't look away from her ass, but I also couldn't let things progress to the point where we did something we couldn't take back.

She lowered her head and shoulders so that she was now leaning forward on her elbows with her ass sticking up higher than the rest of body. She leaned back so that her butt came closer to me and the yoga pants she was wearing stretched to the point that I could make out the fabric of the thong she wore underneath. It was a colorful striped thong.

"Say it, and I'll let you see it."

"I like your cute little butt," I obeyed.

My sister lowered her head so that she could free up her hands. She was balancing on her knees and let her head rest on the bed. She reached back and put both thumbs into the waist line of her pants. She started to pull down her pants and revealed the top of the thong that I already knew was there. She paused. "Say 'please,' brother."

"Please."

She proceeded to peel her pants down around her firm ass cheeks. I followed the top of her thong as it narrowed through her ass crack and spread out over her pussy. There was a little bit of pubic hair showing from the sides of the thong as it met her pussy. She had got her pants down to her thighs so that the elastic waistband stretched across her legs.

"You've been pretty naughty, brother. Is this what a naughty boy gets as punishment? To be teased by his little sister's ass?"

My cock was about to explode in my pants and I couldn't take my eyes off of her. "I am a naughty boy."

It was quiet for a minute and I wasn't sure if she was just going to stop or if it should be my turn to say something. I had no clue what I could say. She reached her hand further back so that her fingers could rub her pussy and ass through her thong. "I should get to have fun too, right?"

Her tone was in her normal voice again. It was like she was taking a moment just to masturbate in front of me, not for my benefit, but just because she wanted to. The character she was playing seemed to be leaving and she was just my sister rubbing her pussy about a foot from my face. My dick was throbbing.

"Do you want to get your dick out?" She asked kind of bluntly. "You can take it out and jerk off. I've done this with my friend before. We just get off and get dressed again. We don't have sex or anything."

I wondered for second what friend she meant. Was it a girl or a guy. I guess it didn't matter presently. I took off my belt and unzipped my pants. When she saw my erection she smiled and said, "I think you need to do something about that."

We started masturbating simultaneously. I stared at her ass and her fingers working her pussy while she stared at my cock.

"This should help us both," she said as she moved the thong to the side revealing her pussy. "I am a virgin, but I masturbate and have used a vibrator before."

I was still silent. I still couldn't believe what was happening and really I didn't care what the consequences would be. I was lost in the beauty of her body and having a cute teenager working her pussy in front of me like this was the hottest thing I had ever seen in my life -- sister or not.

Again, things were kind of quiet before she spoke up again. "Do you like this? I mean..." She sort of laughed, "I can tell your dick likes this just fine, but do you want to do something else...something more?"

The truth was that I had been on the edge of an orgasm the minute she stuck her ass in the air, but the thought that this might go further kept me from taking myself past the edge. Here seemed to be an invitation to move things to the next level, but I still didn't know what she really wanted. Was she asking if we should do something to each other or just a new position or some thing.

"Ummm..." I lingered over the next word.

"Here," she got up from the position she was in and sort of sat up on her knees for a second. "I don't think we should have sex, but maybe we could try some things...I just don't know if we should touch each other."

She looked down at me and I simply nodded in agreement. She looked up and down my body and sort of lingered on my cock.

"Stay like that," she directed and I obeyed.

She slid her pants all the way off so she was just in her shirt and thong. The she leaned and then put out her left leg and put it across my body. "Scoot down so you can be underneath me."

She was getting us into the 69 position, but since she said she wasn't sure if we should touch I just followed instructions and didn't grab her or touch any part of her that she wasn't already touching me with. We ended with her legs spread across my chest and her calves sort of hooked around my shoulders and arms. I wanted her to keep going and just have her thighs directly around my head, but I wasn't going to push it. When she leaned forward I was just several inches away from her pussy and I stared at the crack of her ass still covered by the thong.

"I'm going to spit on your dick so it is nice and wet while you jerk off. I'll keep it lubed for you."

It was quiet for a second and then I felt a drop of her warm saliva hit the head of my cock and run down my shaft. That almost send me over the edge when she told me to start rubbing it. "I'll give you more." She let more spit fall out of her mouth so that my hand slid smoothly over my dick. Something about my sister's spit on my cock met it feel even more amazing.

"What do you want me to do for you?" I asked.

"You put some of your spit on my fingers so it helps me." She leaned back and her ass pressed against my chest. She reached her fingers to my mouth and stuck three fingers into it. While her fingers were in my mouth, I licked and swirled my tongue and tried to make them as slippery as possible. Since these fingers had just been rubbing her pussy moments before I could smell her scent and imagined diving into her pussy with my kisses.

She leaned forward again and slipped her wet fingers past her thong and into her pussy. She let more saliva land on my cock and I jerked off slowly staring at her perfect ass and pussy. She was moaning and I was doing my best not to orgasm. I still didn't know how far things were going to go, but I knew I didn't want it to end. We stayed in this position for another minute or so.

"I love looking at your dick right now," she said with sort of a surprise in her voice. "Does Shannon suck you off ever?"

"Sometimes," I answered, "Like on my birthday and stuff."

"God, I feel like I would suck you off every day."

She was still rubbing her pussy, but I could tell her mind was thinking of the next fun thing to do. To hear her say she would like to suck me off sounded amazing.

"Do you want me to rub some of my pussy juice on your dick? I'll just rub some on with my hand and then you can keep jerking off."

"That sounds amazing." I replied without even thinking.

I watched her hand come out from under her thong and reach around towards my cock. When I felt her wet hand wrap around my cock I almost lost it. "Slowly," I said.

She swirled her hand around my shaft and I felt her spit a little more so that my cock was completely lubed. A moment had gone by and her hand hadn't left my cock.

"I haven't done this before." She wasn't moving very fast, but her hand was gripping my cock and slowly moving up and down. "I guess it is about the same thing if I am watching you jerk off right in front of me and I am fingering myself in front of you, right? We just using each other's' hands."

Her small hand continued to slowly move up and down my cock. I loved the feel of it, and I loved hearing her voice as she considered giving me a handjob. I took the chance and moved my hands onto her ass cheeks. They felt amazing and I rubbed my hands and fingers in a motion that brought me closer and closer to her pussy.

"Tell me you want me to jerk your cock."

"I want you to jerk my cock."

"Make me feel good, then."

I began to rub and finger my sister's pussy. For a moment her had was remained still on my dick but soon she started stroking it.

"Do you like the way your sister's hand feels around your cock?" The character she was playing earlier seemed to be returning and she sped up her stroking and she moaned from the pleasure I was giving her.

"I love the way it feels," I responded.

With her pumping me I knew I couldn't last long. The words felt strange, but I had to say them, "Do you want me to cum?"

"Not yet, not yet."

She quickly stopped stroking me and pulled herself off my body. My dick was still throbbing in the cool hotel room air.

"Would you like me to suck you?"

It may sound funny, but this was the moment I knew we were crossing a new line. Prior to that moment, this had almost been a game. We were sort of just treating each other like sex toys -- using each other's bodies.

When she turned and asked whether I wanted her to give me a blowjob our eyes met and I knew that was exactly what I wanted. I didn't just want a blowjob, I wanted her mouth around my dick with her eyes looking up at me. I wanted her face bobbing on my cock and I wanted to run my fingers through her hair. I wanted her. I wanted my sister.

She pulled her shirt over her head and unhooked her bra. She was just wearing her thong and standing at the foot of the bed. I scooted my body down the bed so I could sit at the end of it. She leaned forward and gave me a deep kiss. She pulled away just little and we looked at each other.

"Do you want me to get you off with my mouth, brother?"

I couldn't answer because I wasn't sure if she knew what that would do to me. If she sucked me off, I would be hers whenever she wanted and however she wanted. I would do whatever she wanted.

She slowly started kissing my neck and began lowering herself down to her knees between my legs.

"Seems like it's the least I could do for ruining your other date," she motioned over the phone.

She looked down at my cock and wrapped her hand around it again pointing it towards her mouth. "God, I think I might love this," she said as she lowered he head onto my dick.

I knew this was her first time giving a blowjob and for some reason that made it feel even better. She moved her mouth up and down and I could feel her tongue rolling along my shaft. Every once in a while her teeth would lightly graze my dick and it gave me a sense of exactly where I was in her mouth. It was wet and warm and I moaned. She put her hand on my chest to push me back so I could lay down. Before leaning back I looked down at her body and saw her figure. Her slender frame led to her small but round ass just above the floor. I lay back and leaned by head forward to watch her. Her eyes looked up and me and I saw a drop of saliva escape her lips and run down my shaft before disappearing into my pubic hair. She was gorgeous.

I knew the moment was coming and I warned her, "I'm going to cum."

I expected her to pull away but instead she kind of adjusted her shoulders as though she was getting into a stance. It started and I could hardly keep my eyes open the orgasm was so powerful. She kept moving her mouth and my cum started to shoot. I was moaning like crazy and she kept sucking.

"Don't stop. Don't stop." I begged.

I felt her pause briefly to swallow some of the cum that had filled her mouth. Some was falling out but she was keeping most of it and when she finally pulled off she took one last gulp.

I couldn't believe what had just happened and I got the feeling it wouldn't be the last time. I assumed things were going to be awkward the moment after, but instead she got up and poured another vodka for us both. We lay in the bed still mostly undressed and she grabbed the remote. "Let's watch something," she said smiling.

12