How My Life Has Changed Ch. 09

Story Info
Marion and George learn about the group.
3.5k words
4.28
34.3k
1
0

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 04/17/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Group

I wasn't sure what to wear and George was no help at all. I decided it had to be something middle of the road ... not too dowdy ... not too risqué. I settled on a thin blouse and a figure-hugging knee-length skirt. Knowing my blouse would not conceal my bra I chose a white one with lots of lace. The only way to avoid any panty lines with this skirt was to go without.

Once ready I joined George in the lounge.

"Are you as nervous as I am," I quizzed.

"Hard to answer, not knowing how nervous you are," he said, "But I am a little apprehensive. I think a couple of gins will provide us the fortification we need."

A little after eight having finished our gin we left.

Wenche met us at the door and having taken our coats led us into the lounge.

Casting my eyes around quickly I was glad I wasn't more provocatively dressed. A couple of the women wore trousers, Wenche was in a long skirt, and the other two wore dresses. I knew we were the youngest couple but it was hard to guess the ages of the others. There wasn't one showing any signs of being overweight; in fact they were all pretty trim and that included the males.

"Could I have your attention, please," shouted Wenche. "I'd like to introduce our new neighbors, Marion and George Clarke. They have just recently moved here from the UK. George works for a merchant bank and Marion, like me, is a lady of leisure. Tor, will you introduce the others while I get Marion and George some wine."

"Sure," replied Tor. "Let's start on the left with Lars and Tordis. Lars runs a construction company and Tordis is a nurse."

"Next to Tordis are Pierre and Martine. Pierre works at the French Embassy and Martine does some teaching. Martine's lucky in that she only works mornings."

I recognised her immediately as the woman with Wenche the afternoon of George's office bash. What a change from the sensual beauty writhing on the bed with Wenche ... I was now looking at a conservatively dressed lady in a calf-length skirt and low heels ... the long hair was neatly plaited and she was wearing specs so typical of those worn by teachers.

"Next to Martine are Morten and Gerd," he continued. "Morten is a lecturer in law at the university here in Oslo and Gerd is a competitor in medical practice but a dear friend nevertheless."

"Moving right we've got Rita and Terry. They're from Canada but both have Norwegian roots. They've been in Oslo a couple of years or so. Terry works in the oil sector."

She looked so different fully clothed. It was hard to imagine that it was the same woman we'd watched cavorting with Tor and Wenche. Did she know she'd been the catalyst for this party, I wondered?

We circulated and chatted to all of the couples but not one had given any inclination as to what held this group together. Just before midnight we chose to depart ... leaving the others to their deliberations.

Back home we concluded the last thing we could imagine was we'd been talking to a group of swingers. But in a sense it only reinforced our wish to join them.

We phoned Tor and Wenche the next day and said we were game.

The Visit

A couple of days later Lars called and asked if he and Tordis could visit and tell us more about the group. We agreed on the following evening.

Both were casually dressed. Yet again no outward indication of their mission

"We're all glad that you're both keen to join and I'm pleased to say the group's decision was unanimous. I'm not sure how much Tor and Wenche have mentioned but I'll try my best to give you the full picture.

"The group was formed 10 years ago and the founding members were ourselves and your neighbours, the Johanessens. Over a few years we grew to six couples and we've tried to keep that number which we feel is the optimum size.

"Safe sex is our paramount goal. We have two medical practitioners in the group who screen new members but regularly check existing members. The cardinal rule is no sex outside of the group. Prior to joining the group you'll need to submit to a rather intimate questionnaire and exam."

George and I both nodded.

"I'll tell you a bit about our activities. The group activities are every second Friday. We alternate between couples and threesomes. For couples' night the lady of the host house stays ... her husband travels ... as does her partner for the evening. On the threesomes' evenings again the lady of the house stays and is joined by either a couple of gents or lady and gent. The host ladies like to have half an hour to themselves so husbands are requested to leave at seven and guests should not arrive before seven thirty. Evenings end at eleven and husbands should not arrive home before eleven fifteen. I've written a program that selects the partners randomly and sends out emails securely. The travellers are told where they are going ... the hosts are not informed who's coming. The emails are so secure ... not even I know the assignations other than my own. It all adds to the suspense and excitement.

"Now I apologise if I'm sounding rather crude but I need to discuss anal sex. If anal sex takes place a condom must be used ... no ifs or buts. A lady indicates her willingness by placing condoms in a visible position ... bedside table or wherever. Condoms can be introduced during a session but not withdrawn and ladies can change their preference from session to session to suit her mood.

"Now I'm glad that's over. All of our ladies are openly bi but not all the males are. If you are uncomfortable by an approach, George, just say 'no thank you' ... no offence will be taken.

"A couple of times a year we have what we call a weekend away. The male makes the arrangements, buys the tickets, and sends meeting arrangements in an email to our secure email system which strips out the originator's name and forwards to the lady. Passports should always be taken and only the equivalent of carry-on baggage."

Tordis chimed in. "The weekends away are lots of fun and allow the group to get to know each other much better ... bringing us closer together."

"In addition," continued Lars, "We have the occasional surprise evening ... maybe the males are the hosts ... maybe the ladies wear blindfolds and so on. It all adds to the mystery and the fun. I forgot to mention that almost anything goes except heavy bondage, water sports, S&M, and other end of the spectrum activities. But, and I emphasise, but only if it's consensual and in this sense it's the lady's call. If she says no then no it is ... anybody breaking this rule will be expelled. We want to have fun but we want to be sure our wives are safe and comfortable with their situation. I can add we've never expelled anybody yet.

"A final practical point. When the husband leaves the main door should be left unlocked. The guest should ring twice so the lady knows it's her partner. He should enter, lock the door, remove any outer wear and make his way inside. We've found this to be the best arrangement ... the ladies are not always suitably dressed to be meeting guests at the front door," he finished with a broad grin.

It was Tordis' turn again. "It may seem that we have lots of rules but don't be put off they're all for our wellbeing. If you've got any questions you can call us or ask Tor and Wenche. We hope you're not put off. The group really wants you to join. If you decide to go ahead let us know and we'll arrange the exams."

"There's no need to wait," said George. "We've already decided and nothing you've said tonight changes our mind. Does it, Darling?"

"No not at all."

"Oh we're so pleased ... a full house again," said Tordis and with that she gave me big hug. It was hard to believe I would soon be in bed with this beauty with my husband's blessing

The Exam

The next morning I got a call from Tor's surgery.

"Good morning, Mrs Clarke?" she asked.

"Yes," I replied.

"I'm the receptionist at Doctor Johannesen's surgery. I understand from him that you'd like an appointment for an examination. He's fully booked today but said he could see you at five this evening."

"That'll be fine," I replied.

"I'll let him know you're coming," she said before hanging up.

Not knowing exactly where his surgery was I found the address in the phone book and checked the map. It was on the tram route so would be easy to get to.

Around three I started to get ready. I showered and dressed ... nothing too provocative ... white undies ... hold-up stockings ... sleeveless pinafore dress ... rounded off with a jacket. I grabbed my handbag and left for the tram.

It was just before 5 when I arrived at the surgery. When I tried to open the door I found it was locked so rang the bell. To my surprise it was Tor himself who opened the door.

"Come in, Marion. The surgery normally closes at 4 so I'm on my own," he said.

He led me into the office and offered me a seat.

"I need to take a blood and urine sample, ask some questions, and finally do a physical examination. It shouldn't take more than about half an hour," he said.

"Sounds fine," I replied.

"Why don't you hang your jacket here and we can start with the urine sample."

He opened the door to a small toilet.

"There are sample cups on the shelf. If you could partly fill one and put it through the hatch when you've finished."

He took the blood sample as soon as I returned and then started the series of questions.

"These questions are inevitably of a rather intimate nature. I hope you don't mind?"

"No ask away," I answered trying to sound confident.

"I'd like to start with relationships. How long have you and George been together?" he quizzed.

"Nearly four years," I responded.

"And in that time have you had other partners?" he continued.

"No male partners," I replied somewhat sheepishly.

"I know about your tryst with Wenche ... have their been others?"

"Just one."

"Was this a brief encounter or was it over a period of time?"

"It lasted several years from before I met George and continued after we married. Until we discussed it at your house George knew nothing about it. He thinks it was a pre-marriage thing and I'd prefer it to stay that way," I begged.

"You have my solemn oath ... we doctors are required to keep all information strictly confidential. How would you describe your sexual relationship with George?" he continued.

"Loving and extremely satisfying."

"How often do you make love?"

"At least once a day when we are together."

"What then attracts you to joining our group?"

"I suppose the opportunity to bring into the open my bisexual side ... to bring to reality a long held fantasy of making love to a male and female concurrently ... the thrill of other lovers without feeling I was cheating on my husband."

"What might George's answer be?"

"I expect the prospect of intimacy with one or more other women. With the male instinct being what it is I doubt many men would turn down such a chance."

"I'm sure you're right. You mentioned you had a an extremely satisfying sex life can I infer that you always reach orgasm?"

"Always."

"Do you need clitoral stimulation to climax?"

"No but my orgasm is stronger and more satisfying if my clitoris is rubbed."

"Might you experience more than one climax?"

"Quite often ... depending on my mood and the amount of foreplay."

"What method of birth control do you use?"

"I'm on the pill."

"Do you and George make love while you're menstruating?"

"Yes ... although perhaps more low key"

"Wenche's period doesn't change our routines but to enjoy the group's biweekly activities to the full it's best not to be menstruating. You probably know you can change your cycle by stopping taking the pill a little earlier each month. Do you and George have any taboos?"

"We are not into pain and bondage or anything that is gross."

"No form of bondage or just heavy bondage?" he probed.

"Well I suppose I mean heavy bondage."

"So blindfolds and light restraint with scarves and things are ok?"

"Yes."

"By gross I imagine you mean things like watersports and the like?"

"Yes."

"So oral sex is ok?"

I nodded.

"What about anal intercourse?"

I nodded again.

"Do you find it pleasurable?"

"Yes."

"Is it ever painful?"

"No ... George is always gentle."

"Well, Marion, you'll be glad to know there are no more questions. I'm sorry if they were somewhat intimate but it's important that we match the sexual profile of the group. I'm pleased to say your profile fits the group perfectly."

I breathed a sigh of relief that the inquest was over.

"Now all that remains is the exam which we'll do in the next room."

He led the way.

"Perhaps you'd be good enough to remove your dress," he asked, offering me a hanger.

I unbuttoned it and slipped it off. He picked up his stethoscope and began to sound my chest and heart.

"That sounded fine. Now if you would take off your bra. Do you know how to check your breasts properly for lumps?" he asked.

"I'm not sure about properly," I replied as I unclipped my bra and hung it over the back of the chair.

"Well if you'll stand in front of the mirror over there I'll show you."

He stood behind me and started to examine my right breast. Starting at the outside he gently felt all the way around then moving closer to the centre repeated his exploration. Watching him feel my breast was quite a turn on in itself but the sensation was even stronger ... my breathing became more laboured ... my protruding nipple was begging to be fondled. The tips of his fingers lightly prodded around my aureole and the base of my nipple ... it was electrifying. He briefly squeezed my nipple and I groaned involuntarily. He released my nipple.

"Don't stop," I pleaded.

"Marion! Surely I don't need to remind you this is a medical examination," he chided.

I felt so silly and embarrassed. He continued his work on the other breast.

"Now that I've finished your breast exam maybe you'd like me to play with those pretty nipples," he said with a broad grin. Without waiting for an answer he held each nipple between finger and thumb and tenderly rubbed and squeezed them ... sheer heaven. Despite the surroundings and circumstances I was on the brink of climax. A few more seconds and I was gasping for breath and groaning, savouring the release of pent-up desires.

"I have never encountered a woman with such sensitive nipples."

I just purred.

"We need to continue with the exam if that's ok.

I nodded.

"I'd like you to remove your panties and sit on the examination table."

I pulled my panties down before carefully slipping them over my shoes. God they were wet ... I wanted to hide them ... there was no point ... there was no way to hide the source of the dampness. I left them abandoned on the floor and sat on the table.

I layed back as he fastened my calves in the stirrups spreading my legs wide apart. I was fully exposed. He picked up some surgical gloves and lubricant and sat on his stool. He slipped on the gloves and began an external exam of my genitals. Softly he explored the folds of my labia and slowly made his way to my clitoris. He pulled back my hood and delicately circled my clitty with a finger. God, it was so sensitive. Forgetting this was supposed to be an examination I couldn't resist fondling my nipples to heighten my pleasure.

His finger moved to my anus and without the need for any artificial lubrication he easily penetrated past my receptive sphincter not stopping before he was deep inside. He gingerly explored my inner recess, as I became ever so more aroused. He withdrew and discarded the soiled glove before immediately donning a fresh one. He returned to his stool and began his vaginal exam. I nearly came as his finger brushed my golden spot but it was just a brief encounter and to my utter disappointment I felt his finger depart.

He stood up and removed his gloves. He moved to the basin and washed his hands.

"Your examination is complete and I'm glad to say everything seems in order," he said in a professional manner but then his tone softened. "I sense you are on the verge of a climax. Would you like me to help you or will you manage on your own?"

"Help me," I begged.

He returned to his stool and once again held back my hood and fondled my engorged clitty. Several times he took me to the brink of climax but each time he paused denying me the release I craved.

Eventually I sensed his fingers penetrating my vagina. He knew exactly where to find my g-spot ... yet again he teased me ... but fortunately not for long. I was soon passed the point of no return groaning as wave after wave of sheer ecstasy washed over every part of me. It took a while before I was able to settle back and enjoy the last vestiges of climax and the post orgasmic afterglow. He released my legs from the stirrups and moved to the sink to wash his yet again.

"That was an incredible experience, Tor. I can't thank you enough," I whispered.

"You are a truly sensual woman, Marion. You will be a real asset to the group. I doubt anything from the blood or urine test will prevent you're being eligible as a member. I'd be really disappointed if you weren't to join  and so would Wenche," he replied. "I'll let you freshen up and get dressed. Come through to my office when you're ready."

I tried the best I could to freshen up as he put it but that needed a shower more than a small wash basin. I dressed and fixed my hair and makeup before joining him in his office.

"I'm just about ready to leave. Can I give you a lift home?" he asked.

"That would be great."

We chatted the whole way home but there was neither mention of the afternoon's happenings nor the group ... he was a true professional.

I was home before George and took the opportunity to have the shower I so desperately needed. I slipped into something loose and simple.

I had barely sat down when he returned.

"Well how was it?" I quizzed.

He had gone through a very similar process to me with Gerd ... blood and urine tests ... the intimate questions ... the exam ...

"Then she told me she needed a sample of semen and asked whether I wanted her to help me provide the specimen. Her probing of my prostrate gland had produced an intense erection so providing some semen would not have been a problem but I felt sort of embarrassed doing it in front of her. She must have sensed my reluctance because she stripped off her white coat revealing a completely naked body. She took my hand and urged me to stroke her pussy as she busily played with my penis. She had her sample in no time at all but things weren't to stop until she had her climax too."

I recounted my experience as we cuddled on the sofa. As our ardour increased we went upstairs to bed and made passionate love.

A couple of days later we both got calls to confirm the tests were clear. Lars called later that night to ask if we wanted to join would we call him back later.

I looked at George ... he looked at me.

We discussed things backwards and forwards. We were both keen from a curiosity standpoint but were both worried about the effect on our relationship. We reiterated we would join on the understanding that if either of us had any reservations at any time we would leave the group ... neither wished our relationship to be put at risk.

George called Lars ... it was going to happen come what may.

The following Wednesday we received our separate emails. All I ascertained was that it was a couple's night and that my guest should arrive at 7:30.