How My Mall Flashing...

Story Info
Teasing leads to ravishment.
3.9k words
4.59
167.9k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MaryJ
MaryJ
113 Followers

How My Mall Flashing Went Too Far

I remember everything about that day. It was a Wednesday in late September; the temperate was mild and the sky clear and brilliant blue. Late in the afternoon I decided to ask my teenaged daughter to baby-sit the kids, and called my husband to have him meet at the Annapolis Towne Center when he got off work. Being an upscale mall, I always liked to look and dress nice whenever I went there. This time I'd dress a little sexier to give my husband a special treat.

Joe likes it when we go out walking around and other men notice me. He says it makes him feel like a 'king holding court', watching other men look at me as they ignore their own wives. He envisions what they must be thinking as they watch me walk by. We've had many hot and steamy love sessions as he whispered in my ear the things they'd do to me if they could. He'd grab my arms forcing them over my head pinning me down, telling me how they would fuck me hard until they came in my clean-shaven pussy.

I don't know why, but that day while cleaning the house and waiting for the kid's school bus to arrive, I kept thinking of those men and Joe's stories. I decided to really push the envelope this time when I dressed for our meeting. I pranced into the bedroom and pulled from my lingerie drawer a sheer white lace push-up bra with matching g-string. From the closet I took out a white silk blouse that buttoned down the front sporting a plunging neckline, and an extremely short black skirt Joe insisted that I buy several months ago. The one which I'd never intend to wear in public, but bought just to humor him. However, this day I would.

As I sat at my dressing table teasing my short blond hair and putting on extra make-up, my mind drifted off to the men that would be watching me as I strutted around the mall. They'd be staring at me with that hungry, lustful look in their eyes, wanting me, wishing I'd be the one in their bed that night, sucking them off, riding their cocks.

Continuing to dress, I sprayed perfume on my neck, wrists, and belly. I pulled the bra around my back and snapped the front clasp, enclosing my 36C breasts. I loved the way my dark brown areoles were visible through the lace just ever so slightly. Next, I pulled the g-string up my long tanned legs. I'm only 5'8" but have been blessed with a figure that consists of a short body with extra long legs, a twenty-five inch waist and thirty-seven inch hips. I'm proud of my shapely, womanly figure and have worked hard to keep it nice for a 35-year-old with three kids.

I put on the blouse leaving the top button undone, and pulled on the skirt. I then rubbed baby oil on my legs to give them that nice soft sheen. Finally, the shoes. Which ones to wear? My black pumps, sling backs, heeled sandals? Ah yes, the 3" sandals. I slid them on and took a look at myself in the mirror. Wow, now this will get some attention.

I met Joe around 5:30 in the parking lot outside ofJ.C. Penney. Watching his jaw drop when he saw me climb out of the minivan was priceless. He had the biggest grin on his face as we walked into the mall. We window-shopped for about an hour and boy did I turn some heads. Joe kept whispering to me that this guy over here, and then that one over there was staring at me or following us. I suggest that we go into the auto department atSearsandsee what happens.

Joe wanted me to go in first and he would follow a few moments later. I strutted into the department and watched with amusement as the guys working there literally fell over themselves trying to be the first to wait on me. I pretended I needed tires for my Odyssey as this nice middle-aged gentleman helped me. As he showed me the various styles I'd lean over every now and then, letting my blouse fall open. I'm sure by the way it fell, he could see my nipples poking through the sheer bra, and all the way down to my waist. You know the view; the rare times you get to look down a woman's top and see all the way down past her cleavage to the clasp at the bottom of her bra, even catching a glimpse of her bare stomach. That poor guy was trying to be so polite as he tried to get all the view he could take in.

My husband later said that the whole department stopped dead the one time I bent over. I did it with legs straight and ankles crossed. I could feel the cold air begin to blow across the back of my thighs as my skirt creped up. He said that you could see the bottom of my ass cheeks. They were all so disappointed when I left and walked to the food court to get a bite to eat.

Joe got a chicken sandwich and waffle fries from Chick-Fil-A. I bought a Cesar salad and a diet Coke from the deli. As we sat there eating, Joe kept telling how he couldn't wait to get me home, out of that outfit, and into bed.

That's when I saw him. That man, looking at me.

He was sitting at a table about ten feet away from us, behind my husband, off to his left. The way we were positioned across the aisle from each other, I knew he had fully view of my long shapely legs. Sitting there with them crossed in that short skirt, not much was hidden. I could feel the cold vinyl of the seat cushion on my exposed thighs. Joe couldn't see him, so I didn't say anything.

The man was just looking at me. Not in that leering, lustful way, but with what I can only describe as a soft, peaceful look. Like he was admiring a painting at an art gallery. As I continued to listen to my husband's desires, I would occasionally glance over at this gentleman. He'd always be watching, sipping his coffee gazing at me, so I decided to give him a little treat.

I dropped a napkin on the floor and bent down to pick it up. Once again my blouse fell open, and he had full view of my lace-covered mounds. I looked at him as I retrieved my napkin and he gave me a small sheepish grin. I then turned my legs out toward the aisle and slowly uncrossed and re-crossed my legs. Not quite Sharon Stone style, but close enough. He once again watched intently and smiled.

I told my husband that there was one more store I had to go to, and since he had his own car, to go home ahead of me and get the kids ready for bed. I knew this would get him moving, and he stood up, gave me a kiss and told me not to be long.

Now it was time to have some flashing fun. As Joe went out the door I stood up and walked past my admirer. He was handsome, with a nice tan, and had neatly trimmed salt and pepper hair. Dressed in a dark blue business suit he looked sharp. I gave him a knowing grin as I passed and proceeded down the mall.

I went intoMacy's and wandered into their shoe department. Picking out several styles with very high-heels, I gave them to the sales-lady. As she went to get them in size eight for me, my admirer walked by. I knew he'd be following me, and he didn't disappoint.

He stood off to the side acting like he was looking at scarves on a display table, but I knew it was me he wanted to see.

When I flash for men, it makes me feel so sexy and desirable. I feel like I have some sort of secret power over them. My mind again started to wander as I thought of this man having his way with me. To quickly my daydream was broken when the lady returned with a stack of boxes. I told her I'd take care of trying them on myself and sat down. Mr. X was directly in front of me and I knew he'd be able to see up my skirt as I tried them on, and just the thought of him seeing that much of me started to get me a little aroused.

I once again bent down to give him another tittie shot as I slipped my red polished manicured feet out of my shoes, and picked up the first box from the top of the stack. I raised each leg up and in, my knee sliding up over my thigh as I slipped on each new shoe. I knew this would expose to him my panties and that sweet, soft spot around my pussy where a woman's ass cheeks and inner thighs meet. As I pulled each shoe on I could feel my g-string starting to wedge itself between my pussy lips. I'd try on a pair, walking around a little, sashaying from my chair to the floor mirror, and then back to repeat the process.

By the time I had made it to the last pair, my undies were fully enclosed within my mound. From the up-skirt shot I was giving this man the pleasure to see, I knew it probably looked like I didn't have any panties on at all. They kept pressing on and rubbing at my clit as I walked around. The sensation was incredible. I started really getting hot from the friction within my pussy and the thrill of being watched. My pussy was getting moist and my nipples started to harden, and they both began to get that lovely burning sensation. The adrenalin rush was starting to get to me and I soon found myself uncharacteristically becoming quite bold.

I walked right up to him and said, 'Since you have seen every pair, which ones did you like best'.

He looked at me with soft blue inviting eyes and said, 'I like yours the best'

The perfect answer, I just melted.

'Well then would you like to put them back on me?', I inquired.

'With pleasure my sweet', he replied.

We walked back to my chair and he knelt down on one knee in front of me.

He lightly grabbed my right ankle and raised my leg up to remove the first shoe. My pussy was fully exposed and just feet away from this total stranger's face. I started to blush, and I couldn't tell if it was from embarrassment or arousal. He placed my shoe back on and proceeded to the other leg. He commented on how I had the sexiest legs he'd ever seen, and would love to caress ever inch if them. I just sat there and let him change the other shoe.

The saleslady suddenly arrived and seemed unsure how to react to what was unfolding in front of her. I told her all was fine and I only saw one thing that I was interested in. I just looked at Mr. X and smiled.

He took me by the hand and gently guided me over to the table of scarves. He asked me which ones I liked, because he would love to buy a few for me. I asked him why?

'To gently tie you up with', he gently whispered.

'Me?', I inquired.

'Yes'

'Why?'

'Because you're so magnificent, I've love to caress those fabulous legs and worship your pussy'

'I beg your pardon'

'Please, don't be offended; I just want to pleasure you. That's all'

'But I'm married, you saw my husband'

'Yes, that's why I'd have to tie you up. It'd be like I'm taking you against your will.'

'Oh, I could never let another man do that to me'

'But, you're so lovely, your heavenly body, your pretty face. Please, I'm begging you.'

'You wouldn't hurt me, would you?'

'Never my sweet'

My mind was racing, thoughts streaking through my head. Should I let him pleasure me? How can I even be talking to him, I'm a married woman. I've got a husband waiting for me at home. But my pussy was burning with desire, urging to be let go. It would only be this one time. What if we're caught? My God he's gorgeous.

Suddenly words came out of my mouth,

'Red'

'What?'

'I like the red ones'....

I stood off to the side as he purchased the scarves. He then led me by the hand out into the parking garage, neither of us saying a word. He walked me to the far end of the nearly empty garage and opened a door into a dirty, cold stairwell. We walked up several flights of steps to a small landing. He backed me up into the corner against a rusty steel pipe that ran from the stark concrete floor to the ceiling.

I was instructed to hold my hands together in front of me. He took one of the scarves from the bag and tightly tied my wrists together. He then took another, pulled my arms high up over my head, and tied my hands to a wheel sticking out from the pipe. There I was; tied, arms stretched upward, waiting to be violated in a public stairwell. He reached behind my waist and unzipped my skirt. He let go and I wiggled out of it as it fell to the ground. My body was shaking as he knelt before me spreading my ankles.

He began by lightly running his hands up and down my legs, one hand on each. Starting at my ankles he'd work them ever so slowly around my calves, behind my knees, then inside and outside my thighs. He'd push my thighs open with his fingers, stopping as his thumbs barely touched my pussy, and then started over. My knees began to weaken and my thighs began to quiver, as he continued his deliberate teasing. Everytime his thumbs would near my pussy, I'd push my hips forward in a fruitless attempt to make him finger me.

After repeating his leg worshipping ritual for several minutes he let his hands continue past my now sopping wet mound, running them up onto my stomach and catching my g-string with his thumbs. It was still wedged in my cunt, and his thumbs forced it up and in even further. As he pushed me crudely against he wall, I could feel his hot breath on my smooth mound. I could hear him taking in deep breaths, as he smelled my once sweet perfumed pussy, which now emitted the strong odor of animal lust.

Electricity shot though me as his tongue darted from his mouth and contacted my glistening lips. He worked it around, up and down both sides, playfully trying to work it into me as my panties block his attempts. My breathing started to become labored and my chest started to heave. I tossed my head backwards and gasped as he pressed his mouth onto me and began to suck. I was literally being eaten alive as he gnawed at my quivering snatch.

I was starting to loose any control that I still had. I could feel my thighs spasm and my stomach start to tighten as my impending orgasm neared. My head was jerking from side to side and long low moans emanated from my ruby red lips. Just as I reached the edge of ecstasy he abruptly stopped. I looked down at him and begged him to continue.

He stood up placing his hands on my face and neck, kissing me. I passionately kissed him back and his hands began to lower. He ripped open my blouse as buttons flew into the air. He pulled down on my bra as the clasp released from the pressure and my tits popped free. He began to assault my breasts, pulling at their soft flesh and biting my rock nipples. As he kissed his way back up my neck, he suddenly pinched both of my hardened points between his thumb and forefingers and yanked them to the sides, stretching them as far as they would go. His mouth smothered my scream as he pressed it against mine, force-feeding me his tongue.

He stopped his manhandling of my breasts and stepped back. I was breathing so heavily, that I hardly got out the words. 'Don't stop please, please don't stop'

He undid his belt, lowered his fly, and pulled out the most marvelous rock hard cock I'd ever seen.

'What about your husband?', He asked.

'Please', I panted.

'Please what?'

'Please do me?'

'What?'

'Fuck me, please fuck me!!"

He stepped forward and grabbed the front of my g-string. He pulled up hard as it ripped into my soft flesh. He kept lifting me up and I lost my shoes as I tried desperately to stand on my once perfectly manicured toes. He leaned his full weight into me and whispered into my ear.

'What do you want?'

'You'

'Me?'

'Yes you. Your cock'

'Where?', as he yanked even harder and I could feel his twitching member pulsing against the front of my abused pussy.

'In me', I panted.

'Now?'

'Oh god, yes now'

'You're my mall slut aren't you?'

'Yes'

'You're what?'

'I'm your mall slut', I said in submission.

'Does the slut want to be fucked?'

'Yes'

'What?'

'Yes, your mall slut wants to be fucked, please shove your rock hard cock into me, NOW'

With that he let go and pulled what was left of my g-string to the side. He grabbed my ass checks, lifted me up and spread me open. I was so wet that as he lowered me, I easily slid onto his member. He shoved his raging hard-on into me with one, long hard thrust. It was like lighting bolts going off in my pussy. I immediately started to moan again and move my hips to his rhythm. He was again slow and methodical, lifting me up and down, pounding into me like a jackhammer. I wrapped my long tanned legs around his back and squeezed my legs together to pull him father into me. He let go of my ass and the full weight of my body pushed my pussy down onto base off his cock. I'd never been penetrated so far before as he ground into me. His member was so deep I could feel it pushing against my cervix and I could actually feel his pelvic hair inside me, scratching at my engorged clit.

Once again as I neared an explosive orgasm he stopped. Little did I know that before I could beg him to start again, my physically punishment would begin. 'A mall slut like you needs to be taught a lesson', he hissed, grabbing my hair and wrenching my head back. He leaned backwards; his cock still securely imbedded in my pussy and slapped my breast. My body jolted as his hand smacked my sweaty flesh. Every time the back of his hand made contact, my tits swayed violently from side to side. Pain would shoot through my engorged nipples, and a shock wave would fire though my body, causing my cunt to contract and twitch.

I was totally out of control. The muscles in my legs couldn't take the strain any longer and fell from his waist. I was flailing like a rag doll, impaled on his thick cock. My orgasm hit me so hard I started to scream. He placed his hand over my mouth to quiet me, only adding to the passion of the moment of being bound, abused, and literally raped in public. After several minutes my orgasm began to subside and he put his arms under my thighs lifting my legs up. He pressed his hands against both walls and painfully spread me open. He once again began to slowly grind his cock into me and soon began to grunt. He rammed his member into me on last time as I felt it start to twitch.

Oh God!! No!! He's coming. In Me!!!

I tried in vain to extricate myself from him, but my struggles only increased and quickened his orgasm.

Soon one, two, three, four spurts of hot cum fired into my pussy.

He leaned into me until he caught his breath as his cock retreated and slid out of me. As he released my legs and lowered them to the floor, I could hardly stand I was so spent. Only the scarves binding my hands kept me from collapsing onto the cold, dirty concrete floor. I just hung there, my pussy seeping cum, breasts red and swollen from the assault.

After he had returned his sticky member back into his pants, he reached down and picked up my purse. He opened it, searched around, and pulled out my phone.

'What are you doing?', I asked in amazement and indignation.

'Making a call my little slut', he replied.

'To who? Why?'

He fumbled through the menu, pressed a button and placed the phone to his ear, and in a few moments began to speak.

'Hello'

'Who's this?'

'Joe?'

'Hey Joe.'

'Yes, this is your wife's phone'

I was mortified. What was he doing? He just looked at me and gave me a wink and that soft smile.

'Oh she's fine, just a little messy, but you'll need to come pick her up. No, she can't come to the phone right now. You'll find her in the mall parking garage, stairwell number five'

As he hung up I demanded, 'You bastard, untie me'

'Why?', he replied.

'You can't seriously be thinking about leaving me this way are you? Please, untie me', I begged.

'Oh, you're right, I can't leave you looking like this', he answered. 'I do need to do one more thing'

He again reached into my purse and pulled out my red lipstick. He walked up to me and as I struggled to move away from his hands, he began to write....

Across my chest he wrote –I'M A MALL SLUT

On my stomach he placed an arrow pointing down at my dripping pussy, and above it he wrote –FUCK ME NOW

He told me that he hopes my husband finds me before anyone else does. He then turned and walked away. I heard him walk to the bottom of the stairwell, the door closing behind him, and started to cry. There I was, hanging in a filthy cold stairwell, the clothes that I still had on torn to spreads, with cum dripping down my legs onto the floor around my now dirty feet.

MaryJ
MaryJ
113 Followers
12