How Nathan became Natalie Ch. 02

Story Info
Nathan enjoys some alone time with Kevin.
6.6k words
4.51
31k
29

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
saintlycd
saintlycd
97 Followers

"Studying hard, sexy." Kevin's deep voice said as he entered our dorm room.

I was lying on my bed on my stomach with an open notebook and chemistry text book in front of me. I was wearing what was my now typical "hanging around the dorm room" outfit was; tight short girl's athletic shorts, and a cropped girls tee shirt with our colleges logo and mascot on it, was tight across the chest, and exposed the bottom half of my torso and on my feet were a pair of white crew socks. The shorts really accented the shape of my small feminine butt and under the shorts I was wearing a pair of pink bikini cut panties. My hair was styled more feminine than usual and holding up the bangs that I brushed over to the right side were two pink barrette hair clips shaped like bows. The shorts and tee shirt Kevin had bought me to wear from the college book store, the panties I bought per his "suggestion", but the hair style and barrettes were my own doing. This was how I was to dress for Kevin while alone in our form room per his instructions.

It had been three and a half weeks since Kevin made me his willing "dorm room bitch" and I loved it. I did everything he asked me to in the way I dressed when alone in the room and even removing all my body hair. I told Jennifer that I wanted to just to see what it was like and she laughed at me and told me she did not mind. I used hair removal cream on my body and after testing three brands I found one brand of facial hair removal cream that did not burn or leave a rash, and I trimmed and shaved my private areas completely and my body was always very smooth and hairless for Kevin. The first time Jennifer saw my hairless penis and pubic area she said it was "cute" and somehow seemed to fit me.

Over the past two and a half weeks I submitted to Kevin's sexual desires with me. I gave him many blow jobs, swallowed his cum, we kissed a lot, Kevin was true to his word and enjoyed giving me a blow job but never to completion, he masturbated me as he kissed me and sucked my nipples, we 69'd often with me on top and he would rim my tight hole and I loved that, we slept in the same bed cuddling afterwards sometimes, and after a little over a week of me becoming his sissy boy slut he took my anal virginity.

It was late at night and we were laying in his bed kissing and fondling each other and I asked him if I could give him a blow job now, more like almost begged because it gave me great pleasure to suck his cock; made me feel very feminine being his "sissy cock sucking bitch". Kevin shook his head and told me no that he was going to fuck me instead. I did not tell him no. I knew eventually this moment would come and while I was scared about it I wanted him inside me. I wanted to do anything to please Kevin, but I was not expecting how it would feel or the great deal of pleasure I could get out of it. Kevin told me he would go easy at first and let me get adjusted to him. Keven took a condom and a small bottle of lubricant out of the top draw of his night stand, lubricated his hard black cock, put on the condom, applied some more lubricant on his penis, laid me on my back on the bed and spread my legs. I waited nervously as he slowly penetrated my tight virgin hole and I won't lie, it hurt!

As he slowly entered me I clutched his back and whimpered out how much it hurt and begged him to stop; Kevin paused and kissed my lips and told me to relax and started pushing inside me again. I had tears in my eyes from the pain as he slowly thrust all the way into me and once fully inside me he did not move but started kissing me and whispering in my ear it was going to be okay. I cried a little and pleaded with him to take it out but he just kept whispering encouraging words and telling me how tight I was and how good it made him feel. Keven held his cock deep in me, placed his muscular body on top of my thin body, and started kissing me and running his hands over my nipples and tweaking them gently as I whimpered in the pain and discomfort of having his cock in my little hole. After several minutes the pain eased up and it actually started to feel pleasant and Kevin rotated his hips to cause his cock to put more pressure on the inside of my ass and I moaned loudly in pleasure as I clutched his strong back. It was not much longer when the slight pleasant feeling increased as Kevin moved his hips in a circular motion harder and soon my whimpers and cries of pain were now whimpers and cries of pleasure. Kevin lifted his upper body a little and looked down at me and grinned.

"Feels good now doesn't it?" He asked.

"Yes...ohhh...God...Kevin...yes...I...I never thought it would feel this good." I gasped out.

"Oh it gets better."

With that promise, my strong black lover pulled his penis out of me a few inches and then pushed back into me causing me to give a louder cry of pleasure. Kevin repeated that motion several more times, each time pulling out a little more and thrusting back into me in one hard but slow push. The sensation of him going in and out of me was incredible and gave me great pleasure, but he was done with just slowly fucking me. After several more times, Kevin lifted his body off of mine, grabbed my legs right below my knees with his well-toned arms, put them on his shoulders, and took my smaller penis in his right hand and started to stoke my erect cock slowly. Once again I gave girlish whimpers of pleasure as Kevin masturbated me while keeping his hard cock in my ass. I cried out in ecstasy when I came quickly, shooting my sex fluid over his developed abs and my own stomach. Kevin kept jerking my cock until I was begging him to stop due to the intense sensitivity of my penis after I came. He let go of me and looked down and grinned at me I lay under his control panting with my eyes closed in my slated state. My new masculine lover gathered up as much of my cum in his fingers as he could and brought his hand to my mouth as I opened my eyes and looked at him as I greedily sucked and licked his fingers clean of my own fluid.

"Fuck, Nate, you are so sexy and pretty. Prettier than a lot of girls I have been with."

I smiled and blushed at his compliment. Ever since we started out taboo and discreet affair, Kevin often complimented me on my feminine looks and mannerism. In the past when people told me I was feminine and sissy acting and looking I always took it as it as an insult (except when Jennifer told me such things; she never meant it as an insult or to make fun of me. She often told me she liked my feminine mannerisms and looks.), but since I became Kevin's sissy "bitch" I took it as a compliment even when it was said in an offending manner and I loved when Kevin told me such things. I also had to admit when I was alone with Kevin I acted more feminine than I normally did as well.

"Thank you."

"Did that feel good? You like my cock in your pussy?" I giggled because I liked when he called my tight hole a "pussy" or "man pussy."

"Umm...yes it feels...well...I can't describe it but it feels so good. I never knew it could feel so good...I much more than I ever expected and cumming with you inside me was...oh God was incredible."

Kevin grinned down at me, "Good and it only gets better. I am going to fuck you now."

And he did. Kevin let go of my legs and I spread them further apart for him and bent them at the knees as he lay back on top of me and started to fuck me. He started slow once more, kissing my lips and nipples as he thrust in and out of my ass as I again wrapped my arms around his back. Soon Kevin was fucking me harder and harder as my fingers dug into his back even in my state of sexual bliss I could hear the bed squeaking a little, my cries of pleasure, and Kevin's own masculine grunts of pleasure. Kevin was fucking me hard and fast when he orgasmed and I looked into his face when he came, enjoying the manly serious of grunts he made and the look on his face as he came. When he was finished he collapsed on top of me was breathing heavily as I kissed his face, neck, and shoulders. He fucked me hard and it had been wonderful. I know knew why some people, both male and female, enjoyed anal sex. Later that night as we cuddled Kevin became aroused once more and fucked me again, this time from behind with me on my stomach and my butt in the air. Both times after he came he removed the condom and had me "milk" his cum out of it with my mouth; something I greedily did. I loved swallowing Kevin's cum a great deal.

"Studying hard, sexy." Kevin's deep voice said as he entered our dorm room.

I smiled and looked over my shoulder, "Yes and you should be also instead of going to the gym six times a week."

Kevin laughed and removed his sweat soaked tee shirt. "Got to keep my bod in shape for my ladies."

"And me?" I teased back by wiggling my little but.

Kevin smiled at me as his eyes roamed over my body and rested on my ass. "Like I said, my ladies."

I closed the text book and notebook and turned over on my back. "Oh so I graduated from your bitch to your lady now?" I stuck out my tongue.

"You'll always be my bitch, baby."

Kevin always said the word "bitch" with affection. Well most of the time. Sometimes he used it and other words such as slut and cocksucker and sissy and twink boy in a humiliating tone when he was fucking me or when I was sucking his cock, but I did not mind. I rather enjoyed it honestly.

Kevin walked over to his bed and I turned on my side and propped my hand under me head and I stared at his lovely masculine body as he removed his shorts and turned to face me just in his blue boxer briefs and it was obvious he was sexually aroused. Kevin was always sexually aroused when he got back from the gym and working out. The young man enjoyed strenuous physical activities and got pleasure from working out or hard football practices.

"I'm horny." He said as he grinned at me.

I laughed, "You are always horny."

Kevin walked over to my bed and leaned down a little and ran his hands over my bare legs all the way up to my inner thigh. I swallowed hard from lust.

"We...you...you really need to study." I said softly as he continued to caress my leg.

"I really need a blow job." He smiled down at me.

I blushed, "Just a blow job?" I asked hopefully.

Kevin laughed, "Well aren't you just a little horny slut today."

I grinned up at him, "Cause you make me and if you keep touching me like you are its going to be obvious how horny I am."

That made him chuckle again, "As little as your dick is I doubt anyone could tell."

I pouted and pulled back from him and rolled over on my stomach. "It's not that small." I feigned hurt feelings.

In truth I guess I was smaller than average and it really did not bother me. When I was with Kevin sexually having a small penis made me feel more feminine and I know he liked that I did and Jennifer never complained and often when I would tell her I wished I was larger for her she would smile and reassure me I was large enough and tell me it was "cute". Of course Jennifer was very sexually inexperienced and besides the times we watched porn together never saw another man's penis and would tell me the black men we saw in the videos would be too large for her anyway.

Kevin got on the bed next to me and ran his hand up the back of my thigh and under my shorts and panties to caress my naked butt.

"Yes you are but I like it and I love your ass. I like skinny, white, sexy asses and yours is about as skinny and white as they come."

I blushed at first about his comments about my pale complexion and small body, but I knew he meant it as a compliment and then I moaned as he ran his hand over my butt cheeks and when he started kissing the back of my neck. He knew my feelings were not really hurt and he knew he was arousing me and I would not deny him a blow job.

I turned back to my side to face him and put my arms around Kevin and he put his around me at my butt and pulled me tight against him. I could feel his hard cock pressing into me and I started kissing his neck. I inhaled his masculine musky sweat smell. I enjoyed smelling him after his works outs.

"We can do more than just a blow job." I whispered into his ear hopefully again.

"No, baby, I got a date tonight and when I fuck you I really want to fuck you hard and I can't fuck you like I want and you want in our room."

I was disappointed. Not that he had a date, yes I may have been a little jealous but who was I to be that way? I was dating Jennifer and while her and I yet still had not had sex we still kissed and she gave me oral almost after every date before she sent me back to my dorm room so I was not very jealous Kevin was dating and at least he was only seeing one girl and not the two he was previously dating.

The two girls he was dating before had found out about each other and they both stopped seeing Kevin, which he was not upset about at all. As he told me and Jennifer one night at dinner they were just sex anyway. Kevin had started seeing another girl but had yet introduced me and Jennifer to her regardless of how much we asked to meet her. He told us she was white and still had a hang up about being seen with a black man she was dating in public so when they went out to movies, or dinner, or even clubs they went on their dates the next town over so none of her friends or family would see her. He said she was a local girl but went to the same college as us. I thought it was appalling she was ashamed to be seen in public with Kevin and said she was racist, but he just smiled his charming smile and told us the girl was not racist but some of her family may be and he did not mind because she was so hot and sexy and "a great piece of ass". After all, he told Jennifer and I when the three of us were hanging out one night, I am not going to marry the white slut, just fuck her brains out as long as I can...she likes black cock and can't get enough. I laughed at that while Jennifer blushed and looked uncomfortable. She was not used to men talking about girls like that. I was not one hundred percent sure, but I do believe he had me suck his penis after he got back from dates with her after he had fucked her. I never tasted a girl's sex before so I could not be sure but I had my suspicions.

I was disappointed he was not going to fuck me, but he was right. We could not fuck like we both enjoyed in our room. After the first night he fucked my "man pussy", we discovered how loud I was having sex and sound carried in the dorms. The next day few of the other students on the floor teased Kevin about the girl he fucked the previous night and how loud she was. My cries of pleasure were so girly sounding they had no idea it was me. He fucked me a few times after that over the next three and a half weeks but it was slow and soft compared to the first time and I still had to use a pillow to muffle my sound sounds of pleasure. So we did not have intercourse most of the time but settled on oral sex and mutual fondling. One night we did go to one of the motels in the area near campus and Kevin fucked me several times as hard or as soft as he wanted and it was wonderful. While the gentle "love making" was very enjoyable and satisfying we both wanted the hard fucking as well. He even stopped using condoms on me that night and would cum in my ass and I loved it. I loved him fucking me and started to crave it and desire it. I never thought one could crave anal sex but I did.

I pouted again and Kevin chuckled and started kissing my lips. I parted my lips when I felt his tongue trying to gain access to my mouth and we started making out heavily. Kevin ran his hand over my ass (just one of his large hands would cover both my girlish butt cheeks) and I made little whimpering sounds as I ran my hands over his back and shoulders. Kevin rolled me over onto my back and I spread my legs as he got on top of me and started kissing my neck as one hand continued to hold onto my butt and the other went under my shirt to play with my nipples. I gasped out and used both my hands to pull his underwear down.

"You clean, baby?" He asked me.

I blushed and moaned out a yes. I knew what he meant. Kevin had guidelines for me. The no body hair, the way I was to dress for him, how I was to be available to please him sexually anytime he wanted when we were alone in our room, and also hygiene. I will only talk about this once in my story since I never have found bathroom humor funny and often got very uncomfortable when with the few male friend I had growing up and in college when they would make such jokes or fart jokes. Now I practiced good personal hygiene always but Kevin told me I was to always be clean for him and that included my "man pussy" as he liked my asshole. He more than suggested I take a shower every day when I got home from class and also use an enema because he liked to fuck me "bareback" and also enjoyed rimming my tight hole. I had a supply of ready to use over the counter saline solution enemas on hand and used them every day before I took a shower so I would be ready for him.

Kevin got off of me and lay on his back. "Good. Stand up and take off your clothes and suck my dick."

I hurriedly got off the bed and did as he told me as he pulled off his underwear completely.

"I like the pink ones." He said as I took off my shorts to reveal my panties.

"Thank you, I do too." I said pulled the clothes off and stepped out of them.

I stared at his erect penis before getting back in the bed. I loved looking at him naked. Kevin grinned and started stroking himself slowly.

"Get to it, sissy boy, and put that ass up here." Kevin said.

I smiled and knew what he wanted. I moved on top of Kevin and swung my right leg over his upper body and positioned myself so my face was at his crotch and my ass was close to his face. Before I took his wonderful cock in my mouth I pressed my nose against his pubic area, his coarse black hairs tickling my nose, and inhaled deeply. I loved the masculine scent of him and since he had just finished working out it was much stronger and musky smelling and I loved it. I then gasped as he grabbed my small ass in his large hands and started massaging my butt cheeks, spreading them open to expose my hole more and then pressing them together. I then stuck out my tongue and ran it up and down and around his shaft from base to the tip of the head several times tasting him. Kevin gave my butt a smack and I yelped but giggled when he told me to stop teasing and suck his cock. I parted my lips and took him into my mouth. I took my time and worshipped his cock and made love to it with my mouth as he continued to massage my butt cheeks. I had gotten very good at giving him a blow job and as many times as I had sucked his cock on the past three and a half weeks I got plenty of practice.

I could deep throat him almost all the way now and no longer gagged when I did so. As I was slowly taking him down my throat I gave a muffed whimper as Kevin's own mouth went around my much small but just as hard penis. Kevin gave me blowjobs on occasion and they felt great, but like my girlfriend he never sucked my cock to completion and would pull his mouth off of me before I came and either jerk me off to orgasm or tell me to finish it myself as he watched. Jennifer liked to do it until I was about to cum, pull away, masturbate me until I came and then keep jerking my cock until I was begging her to stop because it became very sensitive and she would giggle as she kept going for a while longer; she seemed to see me squirm and beg her to stop.

Kevin sucked me slowly as I worked on his larger cock, taking my time and enjoying him in my mouth. I gave another muffed gasp and came close to biting his penis as my body tightened in surprise when he placed his large forefinger in my ass; it felt very good it just surprised me. I recovered quickly and went back to making love with my mouth to his wonderful penis. Kevin fingered my tight hole for a little longer while he sucked me and when I got close to orgasm he removed his mouth from my penis; spread my ass cheeks further apart and started licking around the entrance to my "man pussy". I started squirming and whimpering in pleasure but still kept my attention to sucking his cock. I really loved the feeling of him in my mouth and the taste of his manly sex organ.

saintlycd
saintlycd
97 Followers
12