How Nathan became Natalie Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
saintlycd
saintlycd
97 Followers

Steve put another finger in my ass and picked up the vibrator, turned it on, and placed it on the head of my hard cock. The sensation felt wonderful. With Steve fingering me, James kissing my neck and sometimes lips and playing with my nipples, and the sensation of the vibrator on the head of my cock I came after about a minute. My body jerked as I gave squeaky sounding whimpers and gasps of pleasure and my little penis jerked and my cum shot upward and splashed over my stomach and even some landed between my nipples on my chest.

"She came really nice." James said and moved from behind me and got next to me with his head propped up on his elbow.

"Yeah she did. I think our new little slut has been enjoying herself so far this evening." Steve grinned at me, "Are you, Natalie?"

I nodded, "Yes...a great deal."

"Well we are far from done. Who gets to fuck her first?" Steve asked James.

James chuckled, "As my guest you can."

I laid down on my back as Steve lubricated his cock and again spread my legs wide and lifted them up to have access to my hole. He got on top of me and I put my arms around his neck and lifted my head and started kissing him. As we kissed one of his hands cupped my butt and the other guided his hard cock to my hole and I moaned into his mouth as he penetrated me slowly.

"Fuck you are nice and tight, baby." Steve told me when he was about halfway into me, stopped kissing me, and looked into my eyes.

He then pushed his cock into my ass until he was all the way in as I moved my hands from around his neck and placed them on his back and gave a louder moan from the pleasure I felt. Steve placed his hands flat on the bed next to my body and started fucking me as he looked down at my face. He started slow and gradually picked up his pace and was fucking me in a nice firm but not too hard rhythm. It felt so wonderful and I moaned and whimpered louder and looked up at him as he fucked me and still kept looking at my face.

"God damn, James, she feels so good. I love watching her expressions when I fuck her." Steve told his friend who was lying next to me observing me getting fucked.

"I like her moans and whimpers. She sounds like she is enjoying herself very much and sounds like a girl getting fucked." James laughed. He reached over and pinched my nipple hard causing me to gasp out in pain and pleasure. "You enjoying Steve's cock in you, Natalie."

"Yes...ohhhh God...ohhhh he feels so good...ohhh God...fuck me, please...fuck my pussy...please." I moaned out.

Steve grinned, "You pussy huh? Your tight little man pussy needs to get fucked harder?" He teased me.

"Yes...please...I love it...I love getting fucked. Please...ohhh my God...don't stop...please don't stop...it feels to good." I begged.

Steve started fucking me harder bit by bit and soon my hands were clenching his back and I could hear slapping sounds over his manly grunts and my girlish screams of passion as his body hit mine as he fucked me hard. I could feel the large mushroom head of his cock coming almost all the way out of my ass then then being slammed back into me nice and deep; the sensation was amazing. Steve fucked me for a long time and I called his name and out to God often between my screams of bliss and then he pulled out of me and straddled my chest.

"Get up here; I want to cum in your mouth again." He told me.

I raised my body and head, opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue and Steve jerked his cock until he shot his cum into my mouth. I swallowed it all greedily and when he was finished; Steve leaned back on his knees and I took his cock into my mouth and ran my tongue around its large head.

"Fuck she is amazing." He said after I removed my mouth and lay back down on my back.

"My turn now." James said. "Get on top of me." James told me without letting me catch my breath.

Steve helped me remove my skirt, blouse and bra and I climbed on top of James's larger body, and when I reached behind me to take his cock in my hand I felt it was slick; he had lubricated it while Steve was fucking me. I guided it into my ass and being loosened by Steve it slid in easily. I was still tight and I again moaned from the pleasure of being penetrated. James let me lean my small body on top of my big one and let me kiss him as he thrust up into me in a slow but steady pace. My small penis was hard once again and as I rotated my hips with James inside me I could feel it rub against him.

James placed his hands on my hips and sat me up and reached up and started playing with my nipples, very gentle and seductively. I closed my eyes and threw my head back and moaned as I kept rotating my hips and ran my hands over his hairy chest and liked how the hairs were fine and soft and not coarse at all. It felt so wonderful having his cock inside me and running my fingers through his large hairy chest. James was so much larger than me I felt like a little doll as I was on top of him.

"Play with yourself, Natalie, until you cum." James told me.

I grinned and as I moved my hips I reached down and started stroking my own penis as he continued to play with my erect nipples. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Steve watching us closely. The sensation of James's cock in my ass, him playing with my nipples, and being watched by another man made me cum quickly. As I whimpered in pleasure at my orgasm and my cum shot all over James's hairy chest. After I was finished and enjoying the blissful state of my orgasm; James pulled down and I licked my cum off his chest and started kissing him again. James grabbed my butt cheeks with both of his large hands and started thrusting his lower body up hard and fast.

"Ohhh fuck...ohhh my God...ohhhh James...uhhhh uhhhh uhhhh...ohhh God, James!" I screamed and moaned that phrase loudly and repeatedly as the man as he rammed his cock hard and repeatedly into my ass and I buried my head on his hairy chest as he fucked me hard.

James did not last as long as Steve did and I assume it was because he was more aroused by watching his friend fuck me and he gave a hard deep thrust into my ass and a series of grunts as he came in me. I whimpered loudly at the very pleasing sensation of James's cum shooting into my ass so deep. He gave a few more hard thrusts as he came and when he was finished he brought his hands to my face and lifted my head and started kissing me passionately. After a several seconds I could feel his cock get soft and it slid out of my ass and he gently moved me off of him to lie between him and Steve.

"Damn, Natalie, that was great." James told me.

I rolled to my side and pressed my body to James's and kissed his chest. "Ummm...it was wonderful." I told him.

I felt Steve press his body to mine from behind and I lifted my head off of James's body and turned it and kissed Steve, "Both of you felt wonderful inside me."

Steve pressed his pelvis to my ass as I kissed him and I could feel his cock was almost fully erect again as he rubbed it against my butt cheeks.

"Oh, darling, please not yet. Please let me rest a moment." I said in a whiney voice.

Steve chuckled, "I was going to let you, baby."

I smiled and placed my head back on James's large chest as Steve hugged me from behind. We made small talk as we all three lay in bed together, the men complemented me on my feminine looks and manners and how feminine I was during sex, and they pampered me and treated me like a girl as we lay there. I would say that their compliments and their way they treated me like a girl all evening got annoying, but that would be a lie; I enjoyed it immensely.

After a while James turned his body to face me and started kissing me again and since I was positioned low down on his body I could feel his hard cock rubbing against my smaller erection. Steve then lifted my leg and put it over James's thigh, spread my ass apart, and penetrated me again. He fucked me gentle and slow as James kissed me and ran his hand over my penis. They did that for several minutes and then Steve moved me on all fours and got behind me without removing his cock from my "man pussy" as James got in front of me on his knees and I took him in my mouth. I sucked James's penis while Steve fucked me from behind and it was not easy. I tried my best not to remove my mouth from James's dick but when Steve started fucking me harder I could not keep the other man in my mouth as I moaned out my pleasure. Before he orgasmed, Steve reached between my legs and jerked my cock until I came for the third time that night and then he fucked me harder until he came inside me. Once he was done and pulled out of me, James laid me on my back, lifted my legs onto his massive shoulders, entered my ass, and fucked me with my legs bent up close to my head.

I was fucked a lot that night, sucked their cocks a lot, swallowed a lot of their cum, rimmed their butts, came a lot myself, had my ass rimmed, and my body was splashed with their cum at times, before we three went to sleep. I woke up the next morning and saw on the digital clock it was a little after ten in the morning. The bed was empty, but I heard the shower in the master bathroom running. My body was so sore; not just my ass, but my leg muscles ached from the different positions the two men put me in while they fucked me or I sucked their cocks. I was completely naked except for the thigh high socks I wore. My lips were chapped and as I ran my tongue over them I could taste some dried cum in the corners of my mouth. I giggled as I moved to lie on my back and pulled the sheets and blankets all the way up to my chin. Even though I was sore the night had been well worth it.

I loved the things they did to me and had me do to them but I think my favorite was when James was on top of me fucking me. I just loved how his large body seemed to swallow my smaller body and I felt like a little China doll; a little China sex doll. I wished I had Steve's point of view when James fucked me like that; just the image I had in my head turned me on and I imagine seeing it would be so sexy.

The bathroom do opened and James walked out with a large towel wrapped around his waist. He saw I was wake and smile at me as I sat up in the bed, the sheet and blanket still pulled up to my chin like. I imagine it was a comical sight, me trying to have some modestly after the things they did to me. James sat down on the edge of the bed.

"Enjoy yourself last night?" He asked.

"Ummm...it was ok." I teased.

James laughed. "Yeah by the way you screamed like a little slut and the things you begged us to do I think it was more than ok."

I blushed, "You should not talk about a lady that way. Where is Steve?"

James chuckled, "He left about an hour ago to drive home." James looked at me, "So I was thinking about something."

"Oh please I can't...really James I am to sore. I...I can use my mouth but I can't get fucked again right now." I whined out.

James laughed, "No not that, silly girl. I was thinking why don't you move your stuff into here. We can play house for the rest of the summer."

I thought about what he said for a moment before saying, "Can...can I dress all the time and you would call me Natalie all the time...I mean...I...I would want that. To be a girl all the time for you."

James smiled, "That was my intention yes. You would always dress as Natalie for me and the only time you would dress as a boy is when you go to work. As soon as you get home you become Natalie. You will sleep in my bed as Natalie, I will only call you Natalie, and I will only fuck you as Natalie. Sometimes Steve may come visit and he will fuck you also."

"I...I would like that a great deal."

James leaned over and kissed my lips, "Good. Now I think there was something mentioned about a blow job?"

I giggled and got out of the bed, knelt between his legs, opened the towel, and took his cock in my mouth.

That was how it was the rest of the summer until I went back to college. A week after my threesome with James and Steve my work hours were cut to only work from nine in the morning to twelve in the afternoon, but I did not mind. Since I was living with James I no longer need to pay rent plus it gave me plenty of time to get ready to be Natalie before James got home from work. I would get home, take a shower, clean myself very well, make sure I was void of any body hair, and get dressed to wait for him. I liked to imagine I was his young pretty trophy wife.

James bought my several outfits, some panties of various styles, some bras, and the cutest satin pajama set. It was a peach color and had a camisole top that was trimmed with black lace and the bottoms were shorts and baggy in the thighs but tight around my butt. I cleaned his house for him while I waited for him to get home, sometimes cooked for him, we would snuggle on the sofa and watch television or a movie or sometimes a baseball game; which I had no interest in but he liked baseball. Then there was the sex.

I won't say we had sex every night, some nights we did not, but most of the nights we had some type of sexual activity. Sometimes it was just me giving him a blowjob and then I would cuddle next to him as we slept, sometimes we would kiss and fondle one another and he would remove my pajama bottoms and fuck me once and I would cuddle next to him and go to sleep, other nights it was hours of fucking and sucking and rimming before we went to sleep. Sometimes he would fuck me right when he got home or after we were snuggling on the sofa and I would tease him while he watched baseball until he finally gave in and fucked me. Steve came over a few weekends and both of them fucked me like they did that first night and twice when James was out of town on business Steve came over and fucked me. Those nights I pretended I was married to James but having an affair with Steve.

It was a great summer and I enjoyed being Natalie so much and got to the point I was a total girl for James by the time Jennifer came home. She came home about two weeks before school was to start and I moved back into the guest house but I when I was not with my girlfriend I did spend the night with James as Natalie. I was happy to see Jennifer again because I did love her and she seemed very happy to see me as well. The first night she came over after she got home we quickly started making out and she had me go down on her two times before she gave me oral sex. The first time I brought her to orgasm but the second time we were in the sixty nine position and I rimmed her butt; figuring since I liked it done to me as did James and Steve, Jennifer would enjoy it. She didn't. She immediately stopped what we were doing and told me that was gross and then had me kiss her and suck her nipples as she masturbated to get herself off the second time. After she came she gave me a blow job and when I was about to orgasm she removed her mouth form my penis and jerked me off until I came. Jennifer said she hated when I came in her mouth.

After my experiences and the things I did with Kevin, the three guys I met online, and specially with James and Steve; I began to feel sorry for my girlfriend who was so sexually repressed.

Two and a half weeks after Jennifer came home we started our senior year of college and I said goodbye to both James and Steve with another night of me being Natalie and lots of sex. I did not love James but I had feelings for him and I was going to miss being Natalie everyday as I was with him that summer.

saintlycd
saintlycd
97 Followers