How Philosophy Lost My Virginity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whoa, he sure didn't mess around.

I had no idea what I was doing, but I must have done something right because we stood under that streetlight and made out for minutes at a time. I was thankful it was night. I didn't want a professor or friend to see me with the tongue of a guy I'd only just met down my throat. Promiscuity wasn't usually associated with me. I wanted to keep it that way.

I felt his tongue glide over mine. I pressed my body against his, loving the feeling of heat. I couldn't get close enough. His lips tasted like strawberry. All of the sudden, he pulled back. My first thought was that I had done something wrong. I bowed my head in shame. He hooked two fingers under my chin and guided my eyes to his.

"I just don't want to ruin anything. I don't want to push you into anything you're not up to."

I thought I might cry. He didn't want me. I knew I must be looking as vulnerable as I felt. I turned away from him. How dare he embarrass me.

"Wait, now slow down," he said. "Don't misunderstand me. I want you, badly, I just know I'm moving too fast. I don't want to hurt you. You need to know I care. I've been paying more attention to you lately than is probably legal. I don't want to scare you."

"Well, say something, May, please. Tell me you're okay. You're alright. Are we moving too quickly? Are you freaked out?"

I responded with the only thing I could think about. I pulled him down and licked his bottom lip, then dove in. He tasted amazing. I ground my body into his. Lip lock felt impossibly wonderful.

I felt his hand reach for my ass. He snaked another hand down my neck to the opening of my blouse and began tugging at it. I whispered in his ear that we needed to get to his dorm as soon as possible. He groaned in response and led me toward his building.

We interrupted brief periods of brisk walking with frantic, hurried kissing. He was such an amazing kisser.

We reached the stairs to his building and he picked me up again. It was pitch black both outside and inside. I guessed everyone had either gone to bed or that they were out like we had been. He carried me up the stairs while telling me to be sure, be very sure, that I was alright with this.

What a gentleman, he didn't want to take advantage of me. I kissed down his neck in response. He groaned again, more roughly this time.

Finally, we reached his floor. The third floor. We had cleared two flights of stairs in less than minute. I didn't even have time to take this in before I was inside, being propped up against the door to the bathroom. I wondered briefly what Liesal and Jay would think about me right now. Would they be amused? Proud? Disappointed? I'd have to find out later.

Eli stepped away and stared at me. He took a few strained breaths, raked his pale fingers through his mussed hair, and launched into a lecture.

"May, listen to me, I want you to be absolutely positive about this. I care about you, a lot. I know you like me, and I'm not asking you to return everything I give you. This isn't marriage. I don't want you to feel pressured in any way. Do you still want to do this?"

"Of course I do. Of course I'm sure. I like you just as much as you like me if not more. This feels right. Really right. I have no objections. I think you need it as badly as I do. Please don't back away. I love you."

I hadn't meant to say it, and when I saw the look on his face I wished I hadn't. He was genuinely startled. I expected him to tell me to leave, he wasn't ready, but he just moved towards me and murmured that he had hoped he wasn't the only one feeling that.

When he began kissing my neck I thought I might faint. He wrapped both arms around me protectively and kissed me so deeply I gasped for breath when he pulled away. This was so very perfect. He was perfect. Everything I had ever wanted. I did love him. His kisses turned to licks, and arrowed their way from my lips to my collarbone. He licked and sucked seductively. I begged for more. I pressed against his crotch and moaned.

Oh, did we need sex that night.

He reached my necklace and unfastened it. It fell to the floor with a dull thud. He fumbled with the buttons on my shirt while I ran my hands underneath his. He was beautifully defined in every muscle, I could feel. I helped him with my buttons while his hands wound themselves in my hair. I pulled it off my shoulders and began licking and kissing everything in sight. I could only sigh in contentment. The world, I felt, could never have been better.

He gathered me in his arms and hoisted me over a shoulder while unzipping my pants. I knew I was again dripping with wetness. It had been so long since I had last masturbated. Months and months.

My bottoms and bra fell away at the same time, landing with a soft sigh into the rug. Still holding me, he bowed his head and sucked on my nipples until they were slightly red, then ran his hot tongue around each breast. I thought I would melt.

All I had on were ballet flats and that skimpy thong Jay had picked out. I resolved to thank him and Liesal as soon I could. I had the feeling I'd be with Eli for more than just tonight of the long weekend.

My lace thong was visibly wet at the crotch, and when Eli set me on his bed I got back up, and began undressing him. Why should he have all the fun? Running my hands over his ass and back, I sucked on his lower lip and pushed my tongue inside his mouth.

He started to kiss me back, but I told him not to, to just let me do it. He parted his gorgeous lips and surrendered. I nipped and bit and sucked everything in sight. He was moaning for me in earnest by the time I moved to his lower half.

I crouched down to unbuckle his belt and slipped his shirt over his head. He fell back on the bed. He never once rushed me, and I know I took a tantalizingly long time before I rolled his boxers off his massive dick and kissed it twice, then engulfed it.

It had to be at least eight inches, but I swallowed all I could. He tasted unlike anything I had ever had before. Heavenly. And salty.

I pulled back and wrapped both hands around the throbbing base. The tip of his cock was a faint purple, and I realized he was uncircumcised. Even better. I pushed his foreskin back with my tongue and licked the underside. He groaned and dug both hands in my hair.

I could feel myself dripping onto his wood floor. I was so turned on. I swallowed it twice more and started bobbing up and down his dick.

He gasped, sat up, leaned down, and pulled me off his cock. I, being the ever eloquent person I am, asked him what the fuck he thought he was doing.

He took my mouth again, more possessively, and laid me down on the bed. He sucked both tits, licked around my bellybutton, and wedged his hand between my thighs. I eagerly parted my legs.

He told me he appreciated that I shaved myself hairless, and ran his tongue down the folds of my soaked pussy. I felt my eyes roll back in ecstasy. Why hadn't I done this before today?

He sucked my clitoris and used his hands to spread my lips apart. He licked one finger on his left hand and pushed it into my pussy. I actually screamed a little. He pushed in another finger, then another, all the while alternately sucking my clit and pinching my nipples. I begged him to fuck me, to impale me on his massive cock. I knew I was still incredibly wet, and I wanted his cock so badly I could taste it. He pushed his tongue inside my vagina and I had to bite down on a pillow to keep from screaming again. I felt high.

His licks became more frantic, and he pushed his tongue in further. I began grinding myself against his mouth in my pussy. He held me back and told me to be patient, otherwise he might hurt me.

I realized with a start that we didn't have any condoms. Lube wasn't necessary, I was wet enough, but I couldn't have sex without a condom. Not the first time. I sighed deeply and sat up.

"What's wrong, May? Was I being too rough?"

"No, you were fine. Beyond fine. We don't have any condoms though. Do we?"

"You think I'd fuck you without a condom? Now?"

I had actually hoped he would, but that was a stupid thought to have. He must have saw the hurt on my face. He assured me he had ample condoms, and that it would be fine. It wasn't enough. I was crushed. He'd fuck me? Wasn't that a little harsh? Of course, harsh, at least coming from him, turned me on.

I pulled him up with my hands and pushed him back on the bed. He rolled a condom on his huge dick and laid down. I spread my legs and eased myself down on his cock.

That being my first time, it probably wasn't the best way to have sex, but I wanted it.

I sank down as far as possible, feeling him fill my pussy, his hair tickling my opening. I was stretched to the max. Anymore and I couldn't have taken him. I started bouncing up and down on his dick. Riding him. Riding Eli. Oh God, it felt so unequivocally good.

He thrust into me while holding my hips still. What previously hurt now felt like heaven. He was so large. He pulled out and laid me down on my back.

"I want to see your face while I fuck you. I need to see you lick your lips and beg for me."

I moaned and he entered me with one sure, swift thrust. He plowed in and out for what seemed like an hour, each time stroking what I later found out was my g-spot. He sucked each nipple numerous times and licked everything he could reach. I succumbed to his will. He was a god. Truly perfect. With each thrust I felt him sheath his full length into me.

Even to this day we have amazing sex. He pulled out once more and came all over my tits. I had already came twice by that time. He leaned down and suckled each breast again, picking up his cum in his mouth.

He then gave me the most passionate kiss we've ever had, and I finished by cleaning him off with my tongue.

~~~~~~~~~

It is much to my pleasure that we married two years later. After I had graduated and he had secured a job in a nearby high school as head of the literature department. I had never been more proud. Even three years later when we found out that I would never bear children he stuck with me. He's never left my side.

Liesal and Jay are our best friends, and Eli was awarded so many certificates for his teaching skills that a university, our old college, offered him a very generous job. He took it, of course, and now we live quite comfortably in a spacious apartment overlooking the river. I've never been more happy. He works so hard.

That's why today I took off from my clerk job at the local DSS early. I wanted to give myself plenty of time to prepare for our perfect evening. The cake is just coming out of the oven.

12