How Rob met Annie

Story Info
Rob tells how he met Annie, on the day of their wedding.
8.3k words
4.73
38k
78
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some of you will remember these two, from my series "Jay's Sex Club Adventures." If you have not read that series yet, then I recommend that you go and read it now, before checking this one out...that way you know a bit more about Rob and Annie, as well as the few other characters who appear throughout this story. If you've already read it, then I hope you enjoy this little spin-off that I decided to do. If it goes well, there may be a few others in the future, that will also involve Rob and Annie.

Hope you enjoy.

Whiskey.

*****

I stood at the altar, on a beautiful Saturday afternoon. All of my friends and family had shown up and everyone was so excited; not one of them, as excited as I was though.

Today, I was going to marry the love of my life...the only woman that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. Today, I was marrying my long time lover, Annie.

I watched as Annie walked down the isle, her father walking alongside of her. That beautiful smile on her face...that smile was one of the reasons, that I loved her as much as I did. Annie had really shown me the meaning of love and in the four years that we had been together, we had grown so much as a couple...she was my best fucking friend in the world.

How did we meet though?

How did this beautiful romance that I had come to know, begin in the first place? Well, let me take you back four years...just a few short months before I introduced my good friend Jay, to the wonderful sex club you all know as "The Raven."

You may recall me telling Jay, about the other relationship I had been in; shortly before I met Annie. The girl that I had really thought I was in love with, only to end up having my heart broken by her. I had been a total wreck for a while after that incident, and what made it worse, was that I had never experienced that in my life before.

I had never been in a serious relationship...never believed myself to be in love, with anyone. So when shit went south with her and I got hurt, I got hurt bad. The night I met Annie, was about two months after that incident happened. I walked into The Raven on a Friday night, having never heard of the place before that moment.

I had been out cruising the town for a good place...a new place...somewhere that I hadn't been before. All the bars that I had stopped at, were packed. I had made the mistake that night, of heading out rather late and as a result, everything was already very busy.

It didn't take me long to realize what sort of club this place was though. No more than a minute after I walked through the doors, I was being greeted by a very tall...but pretty sexy girl, with hair that was dyed blue.

"Hey baby," she said, in a sultry voice.

"Welcome to The Raven! This your first time in a place like this?"

"Uh...a place like this?"

"A transsexual club," she replied, as though I had known.

"Oh! No fucking way!"

I looked around at my surroundings, unable to believe what this girl had just told me. None of the women in this place could have made me think, that they were anything other than women.

"You don't have to be so rude," the girl said, angrily.

"What? No, I didn't mean it like that haha, I'm sorry. I just didn't realize that, this was that sort of place."

She smiled and giggled. "So then, this IS your first time in a place like this; right?"

"Yeah, that's a definite. I'm cool with it though."

When I said that I was cool with it, I didn't mean that in the sense that I had planned on hooking up with anyone. I just meant that I was already there and I wasn't homophobic or anything. The atmosphere seemed pretty positive and fun, so I decided to stick around and try to enjoy myself. That girl who greeted me was not Annie, the way; you know her as Holly.

Holly showed me around the club and introduced me to a few other girls, that were all just as sexy as she was. Every chick she introduced me to, could have easily fooled me if Holly didn't tell me that they were just like her. I never would have guessed that any of these girls, had anything extra between their legs.

After a while of walking around with Holly and sharing a few beers with her, she introduced me to her best friend; Lisa.

"A first timer, huh?" Lisa asked, with a grin. "Welcome to the club baby. You having fun, so far?"

"It's a pretty fun fucking place," I replied, raising my glass for a cheer.

"Oh, it is a fun...fucking...place," Lisa laughed.

We clanked glasses, took a long sip of our drinks and fell silent for a moment. Lisa was busy talking with Holly and I was trying to get the bar tenders attention, with the hopes of buying another drink. As I waved the bar tender over, I saw her standing there, on the other side of the bar. She had long blonde hair and was wearing a mini skirt and a pink spaghetti strap tank top, revealing some very impressive cleavage.

I was instantly drawn to her and couldn't take my eyes away, for a good few moments. I snapped out of my daze when the bar tender asked me what I wanted and I looked away, only for a moment, to order a shot.

After I downed my shot, I turned to Lisa and tapped her on the shoulder. "Who's that?" I asked, pointing towards the blonde.

"Oh, that's Annie...she's a really nice girl. Been hanging out around The Raven for a couple of years now."

"She single?"

"Oh," Lisa laughed. "I thought you weren't here for that?"

"Well...maybe I changed my mind. It's hard to ignore someone as beautiful as her."

"Oh, well have at her, lover boy."

I laughed, taking another shot and stepping away from Holly and Lisa, to head in Annie's direction. I couldn't believe it but, I actually felt nervous as I walked towards her. I was trying to think of the right way to introduce myself, without coming off like a weirdo or something like that. I reached her spot, right as she was ordering herself a drink; there was my way in.

"Mind if I cover it, for you?"

She turned and looked me right in the eye. I smiled at her and stepped closer, extending my hand to greet her properly. "My name is Rob. If you don't mind, I would love to buy your next drink for you."

"Well Rob...if you insist, than be my guest."

I paid the bar tender for the drink that she had already ordered, and sat down beside her, as she took a sip of the martini.

"Thank you very much Rob," she smiled at me. "I'm Annie by the way."

"I know," I replied.

She gave me an odd look and I realized, I probably seemed like a total creeper, telling her that I already knew her name like that.

"Uh...Lisa and Holly told me your name."

I pointed across the bar, to the two girls I had been talking to earlier and Annie smiled again. "Is that so? Those two are always trying to set me up, without talking to me first."

"Oh, you misunderstand...I came over here on my own. Lisa didn't tell me to come talk to you. I just saw you sitting over here and you looked a bit lonely. So I asked her your name and than decided to come and talk to you."

"Is that so?"

"That's how it happened."

"Well, it takes a lot of balls for a straight boy like yourself, to just come right over to a girl like me...I give you props."

"It would take a moron, not to talk to a girl as beautiful as-"

"Oh, cut the cheesy lines!"

I was surprised and almost thought she was angry with me, but Annie was still smiling at me and laughing, as she gave me a playful shove. "You don't have to try so hard, Rob...just be yourself, okay?"

I relaxed and smiled back at her, nodding my head in understanding. We got to talking and getting to know one another better. Annie was two years older than I was, making her 27-years of age. Like Lisa said, she had been coming to The Raven for a few years now and was pretty popular around the place. She had been single for a little over a year and unlike me, had ended her last relationship on relatively good terms.

We talked for a couple of hours, until around midnight. At that point, we were both feeling pretty drunk but, if you're thinking things escalated any further from that point...you're wrong. Annie had work in the morning and decided, as drunk as she was, that it was time for her to call it a night.

"I have to get home," she said, standing up and staggering a bit.

"I had a very fun time, hanging out with you!"

"Likewise," I said, standing along with her and kissing her on the hand. "Are you okay getting home? You're not driving, are you?"

"Hell no," Annie laughed. "I've got my roommate picking me up. I'll be home, safe and sound, in a matter of minutes."

"I just wanted to be sure."

"Such a gentlemen!"

"That's the way my mother raised me," I smiled.

Annie stared at me for a few moments, gently biting at her lower lip and than grabbed my hand and pulled me close. She wrapped her arms around me and hugged me, resting her head on my chest. "You're a very sweet guy," she whispered.

"Give me your cell phone and I'll put my number in there."

"I didn't even have to ask," I joked.

I handed her my phone and she inserted her phone number, in the contacts list. Handing my cell back to me, Annie then leaned in and kissed me on the cheek. "Promise you'll call?"

"Of course," I replied. "I'd be a fool not to."

And with that, she turned and ran towards the exit, stating that her roommate had just texted that she was outside waiting. I really wished, that she could have stayed a little while longer...I had been having so much fun. I had another drink and tried to locate Holly and Lisa, but...they were nowhere to be found. I assumed that they must have gone home as well, or were somewhere in the club, where I just could not see them. In any case, it was getting later and I decided to head home too.

That night, I couldn't seem to get Annie off of my mind. She was all I could think of and it kept me awake, at least half the night. When I finally fell asleep, she was in my dreams too!

I woke the next morning and decided, I didn't want to wait the usual three days that I normally took to call a girl; I wanted to reach out to Annie, as soon as possible. I knew she was at work though and I had no idea where she worked at, or what time she would be finished. I decided to wait until later in the day, hoping that when I did call, I wouldn't be interrupting her job or anything.

I held off until around 4:00 that afternoon, before I picked up my phone and dialed her number. Annie picked up after just a few short rings.

"Hello?"

"Do you know who this is?"

"I believe this is the gentlemen, that I met at The Raven last night...am I right?"

"Winner, winner, chicken dinner."

"Are you inviting me out to dinner?" She asked, laughing.

"Well, I was going to ask that part next..."

"Where did you have in mind?"

We talked for a few minutes, trying to think of somewhere that we would both like to go for dinner. We eventually decided however, to hang out at my apartment and order out. I gave her my address and she said she would be over, as soon as she was finished work...probably around seven o'clock she believed.

I hung up the phone and immediately started getting the place ready. Living alone, I didn't spend much time cleaning the apartment on a regular basis. Not that it was a dirt hole or anything like that, but I did need to run the vacuum cleaner and clear the dishes out of the kitchen sink at least.

After I finished cleaning the apartment, I jumped in the shower and washed up nice and good. Around 7:15 Annie texted me and said, she had just gotten done work. She was on her way over at that exact moment.

I placed an order for a large pizza, before she even arrived at my place. I didn't want either of us to have to wait too long. I knew that I was hungry and after working all day, I figured that Annie was probably starving as well. When she knocked on my door, I welcomed her into the apartment and she smiled, stepping past me.

"This is a pretty nice place you've got, Rob."

"Thanks," I said, shutting the door behind her.

"It's not the best, but it's home."

"It's better than what I have," she laughed. "I'm not really even sure you could call my place an apartment; it's more like a room. It fucking sucks but, it's all I can afford right now."

"Where is it that you work; if you don't mind me asking?"

"Of course not. I work for a cell phone shop...crappy unheard of company, that's only been around for about six or seven months. Since we're so unheard of right now, business is pretty slow. That's why I'm not really making a lot of money."

"I'm sure it'll pick up after a while."

"I sure hope so. Enough about my job though; what do you do?"

"I work for a construction company. I'm a carpenter by trade."

Our conversation carried on and soon enough, the pizza had arrived. With our food sitting before us, we sat down and started watching a few movies on Netflix. We finished eating and shared a few drinks together. The night was moving by quickly...a faster than I had originally anticipated. We were about midway through some Netflix original movie that we were watching, when Annie suddenly snuggled up closer to me on the couch.

I had no problem with that and proceeded, to move one arm around. She laid her head on my shoulder and her hand slid down over my crotch, gently rubbing me through my pants.

I hadn't quite anticipated that but of course, I had no problem with it. Annie lifted her head from my shoulder and I turned to look her in the eyes; that's when her lips pressed softly against mine, for the very first time and I happily returned the kiss.

It started out slow and soft, gradually becoming much more passionate, turning into a burning inferno of passionate kissing. Our hands began to roam and I grabbed her, pulling her into my lap. Annie draped her arms around my neck, sliding her tongue deeper into my mouth and I groaned. My cock was hard as a rock and she must have felt it, because she began dry humping me. Her lips moved to my neck, biting, licking and sucking at my flesh; I shivered and moaned loudly.

"God, you're killing me!"

"Mm, at least you'll die happy; right?"

"Fucking damn straight!"

Annie laughed, kissing me on the lips again and then I watched, as she slid from my lap and to the floor on her knees. She tugged at my sweats and pulled them down, along with my boxers. I lifted my ass off of the couch, to help her pull them down, freeing my throbbing erection. Annie licked her lips and gave me a look of satisfaction, at the sight of my cock.

I had always been quite proud of my eight inch cock and the ladies had always liked it, so that was a huge bonus; Annie was obviously no exception.

I watched, as this beautiful girl wrapped her fingers around my shaft and leaned in, swallowing me whole. I gasped, throwing my head back and moaned. Annie worked my cock like a fucking champ, bobbing her head up and down nice and slow and stroking at the same time; and DAMN did she know how to deep throat.

As she continued sucking and slurping all over my cock, Annie suddenly snaked one of her hands between my legs. I paid little attention to this at first and seemed to actually enjoy it, as she gently rubbed the spot between my balls and my anus.

Then slowly, I became more aware of how close her finger seemed to be getting, to my crack. It clicked, as soon as her finger slipped between my crack and started rubbing my hole.

"Whoa," I gasped and jumped in surprise.

"Sorry," she said, releasing my cock from her mouth.

"I don't have to do that, if you're not up for it..."

I had to think about it for a moment. I had never had anything in my ass before, not even a finger; I never had anyone offer though. I had definitely heard a few guys mention before, that it felt pretty good though. Something about the prostate gland and a lot of people referred to it as, the "male G-spot."

I was a bit skeptical but figured, why not give it a try...

"It's okay," I replied finally. "You just surprised me."

"So...I should keep doing it?"

Chewing on my bottom lip, I nodded my head and Annie smiled. She immediately resumed probing my hole with her finger, teasing it for a few moments and then gently pushing it into me. As her finger slid into my ass, Annie swallowed my cock once again and resumed sucking. She kept pushing her finger deeper and deeper, until she was up to the knuckle inside of me and rubbing what I could only assume, was the prostate.

The moment her finger touched that spot inside of me, I gasped and my body gave a violent jerk. My cock twitched in her mouth and I gripped the cushions of the couch, lifting my ass up and forcing her mouth down further over my dick.

"Fuuck!" I groaned, surprised at the intensity of her finger.

She continued rubbing my prostate, keeping my cock deep in her mouth and rubbing my balls with her free hand. My heart was pounding and the pleasure just seemed to keep building. Between the suction of her warm, wet mouth and her finger pressing gently against my prostate...I wouldn't last much longer.

As if she could sense that I was about to explode, Annie suddenly stopped everything all together. She released my cock from her mouth and slowly pulled her finger from my ass, and my whole body seemed to sink back into the soft cushions.

"W-Why did you stop?"

"Because, I want you to fuck my ass, silly."

"Ha...I can't say no to that."

Annie stood up and smiling down at me, she began a sort of strip tease. Dancing slowly in the middle of my living room, to no music, she started by pulling her shirt up over her head. She tossed it to the floor and then moved on to her pants, gliding down her long, smooth legs and stepping out of them. She stood in front of me now, with nothing but her bra and panties...I could see the bulge of her cock in the front of her panties.

I had nearly forgotten, that Annie was packing something extra.

Annie stepped forward and within seconds, she was sitting on my lap again and straddling me. She kissed me and shoved her tongue into my mouth. My cock rose to attention immediately and I reached back, casually removing her bra as we kissed.

Then, I stood up and lifted her up with me, turning around and laying her flat on her back on the couch. She pulled me into her and my left hand moved up, to cup one of her breasts. I moved my head down some and buried my face between her gorgeous tits, breathing in her scent and groaning in ecstasy.

I started kissing my way down her belly and down to her waist line...stopping, just above the bulge in her panties. I hooked my thumbs under the elastic waistband and gently pulled them down...out flopped her cock, hard as a rock and standing at almost a whole nine inches.

I could feel the heat radiating from her dick and smell the fresh scent of sweat, breathing it in through my nose.

I had never been so up close and personal with another cock; it was strange to see one right in front of me, besides my own.

"You don't have to do anything like that, if you don't want," Annie said, gently stroking my cheek.

I took a deep breath and exhaled. Without saying a word, I opened my mouth and wrapped my lips around her cock. I definitely took her off guard. Annie gasped, then let out a very long moan and arched her back, as I started gently bobbing my head. I of course, had no real idea what I was doing...so I just did what I knew I enjoyed, having done to me.

My tongue flicked the underside of her cock, the part where the head connects to the shaft. Annie groaned, writhing around underneath of me and clearly enjoying herself so far. I was trying to take it easy; no deep throating, just yet. I didn't want to struggle with it and I knew, that would be something I would struggle with, since I had no experience with it.

Annie didn't seem to have any issues with that; she was incredibly patient with me and probably surprised, that I was even doing this much.