How Shall Our First Time Be?

Story Info
Online lover describes your first meeting.
1.9k words
4.35
23.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
v_swift
v_swift
5 Followers

Dear M,

I've been thinking about us and I can't wait to meet you. I'm hoping it will go a little something like this...

Lickably yours,

V

****

You walk up to my front door. You are wearing a crisp white shirt, dark suit and a red tie. You are carrying a briefcase and knock on the door assertively. I open the door wearing a knee-length satiny robe. Through the thin material, you can tell that not only am I wearing nothing under it, but my nipples are hard. I've been waiting for you, entertaining myself with my vibe until your scheduled arrival. "Come on in, it's about time you showed up," I say. I grab your tie and pull you in through the threshold.

I lead you over to the sofa and playfully push you back so you are sitting down. I climb on top of you, one leg straddled to each side of your legs. I start to suck on your ear and whisper, "My pussy is so wet, I know you want to taste it, if you are a good boy, I'll let you."

You put your hands on my hips and flip me onto my back on the sofa, "No, if you are a good girl I'll let you taste my dick, I'm the one in charge here, and if you don't do as I say, there will be consequences!" My eyes widen with surprise, and then a smirk spreads across my face. "Is that clear!?" I nod, smiling the whole time.

"Now, be a good little slut and take me to the bedroom," you demand. I get up and walk down the hall, you close behind, and I feel a swift little slap on my ass as we get to the bedroom door. You tell me to stand at the foot of the bed. You set your briefcase down on the nightstand, and climb onto the bed and spread your legs out wide, half sitting, propped up by the pillows.

I can see the bulge in your pants, and I want to jump on top of you right then and there, but I know I can't move until I'm instructed to do so. The excitement is getting me so wet, I can start to feel my juices trickle down the inside of my leg. You see my vibe on the bed, still glistening from its use a few minutes earlier. "You naughty girl, getting started without me! What am I going to have to do about this!? Here, take it and lick it clean!" I walk over and reach out for it, but you grab my hair and pull me back onto the bed. "Open your mouth slut"

I look up at you and open my mouth wide. My lips are wet and I stick out my tongue and you shove the vibe in and tell me to suck hard. I lick and suck all my wetness off the vibe, just slightly salty, Mmmmmmm. "Do you like that? I know you do, you're such a good little whore. Now go back to the foot of the bed so we can get started." you forcefully tell me.

I walk back to my spot, still in nothing but my robe. You sit there smiling, so happy at the control you have over me, loving how good I am at following directions and how eager I am to please you. "Now take off that stupid thing, so I can look at your beautiful body" you direct me. I slowly undo the tie, and let the robe drop to the floor. Now you can really see how hard my nipples are, how soft and full my breasts are, nice DDs - so much fun to play with, to suck on, "oh the possibilities" you think to yourself.

"Good job, V, you are doing fine so far, and I'm pleased, now I want you to undress me, starting with my shoes and slowly working your way up. You however, can't touch my dick, and you can not under any circumstances put your mouth on me until I've instructed to do so - do you understand?"

I nod yes and start to undo your shoes, take off your socks, run my hands up along the inside of your legs, I graze along your cock as I get near the zipper. I loosen the belt, and put it off to the side. Slowly unzipping the fly and pulling your slacks off, my fingernails lightly running along your leg as I take them off, exciting your senses. I slide off your boxers, your dick springing up to attention, and grazing my cheek, I can see a drop of delicious precum on the tip of your dick, and I can't help myself and lick your amazing dick so I can have a taste. You smile. You knew I couldn't resist your dick, I'm powerless and give into my primal urges when you are near me.

You let me savor your precum for a moment, and then return to your stern facade. "Uh, oh, somebody wasn't doing as she was told - you know you will have to be punished for that!" A slight look of worry runs across my face for a second, but then I remember that I'm safe with you, and that I'll enjoy anything you'll do to me. "Okay slut, lay across my lap, ass in the air, you will receive a stern spanking for indulging yourself before I said you could."

My naked body crosses yours, my hips perpendicular to yours, lying sideways on the bed. Before I even have time to think about what you are going to do, I feel a swift firm slap from your right hand on my ass. My hips buck down into yours and I let out a gasp. "Shhhh... don't make any noise during your punishment or else I'll have to start all over again." you tell me. I feel another slap on my ass, I bite my tongue to stop myself from moaning. The burn starts to radiate out across my whole backside. Again, a loud slap fills the air, I jerk forward, this time was harder than the first two.

You slowly run your hand across my ass, "Wow, V, you are already getting red and I barely got started." My fair skin doesn't take much, and after a few more spanks, my butt cheek is bright red. "Now then, let's get back to business, shall we?"

"MmHMMmmmmm!" I quickly reply.

"Now finish undressing me you sexy thing," you smile. I slowly undo your tie, staring deep into your eyes as I loosen it and throw it to the floor. "Okay honey, I know you want your lips on my skin, you may kiss my chest as you undo each button."

I kiss and lick my way down your chest, until I'm right above the base of your cock. Once again, I can't resist your dick, I'm a sucker for it, and I lick around the shaft to your balls, and slowly suck each one into my mouth, and then the other, continuing to lick up the bottom of your dick until I get to the tip and suck only the tip into my mouth. I can taste that sweet salty taste, and I run my tongue on the tip, trying to open you up a bit more so I can taste more.

You love the feeling and let me go for a few moments, then regain your composure, "That's it V, I warned you not to touch my dick, now you're really going to get it." You toss me back onto the bed. "Now start fingering yourself" you demand. I run my hand down along my breast, slowly down to my warm pussy, slowly spread out the lips with two fingers and start to rub my clit in little circles with my other hand. You straddle my shoulders, pinning my arms down and tell me to open my mouth.

"Open wide you little bitch, you wanted my dick so bad you didn't wait like you were told - so I'm going to give you just what you wanted!" I open my mouth wide and you grab my hair with one hand and feed your cock to me with your other. You go slowly at first, enjoying the warm wet sensation surrounding your dick. You love it just as much as I do. Maybe even a little bit more, but you would never admit it.

"Take it all in, like a good little slut, take it all baby!!" You put one hand on each side of my head and start to fuck my mouth like it was a pussy. You can feel me gag a little as you go further down my throat, so you back off for a second and then plunge it back down, all the way to your base. This position seems to have opened up my throat more than usual and I can take all of you in. This pleases you greatly, and you can start to feel yourself wanting to cum. But you don't want that, not yet. You pull out and kiss me deeply, inching your body down so you are lying on top of me. You suck and lick on my tits, biting them lightly, tracing your tongue around the areolas, thinking to yourself how great they are and how much you would love to fuck them.

"Mmmmm, that feels sooOOoooo Good!!" I moan. I love the way your lips feel on me, so warm and wet, making my pussy throb for you. "Please, will you fuck me!! I need you inside me, filling me with your hot cummm, pleassse!" I beg. You smile, happy that you've found such a good little slut, who wants you so very much.

"I'm sorry honey, but I'm going to fuck you from head to toe, and right now, it's time for your tits!" You lick my chest, and tits until they are all wet, then you straddle me again, a little bit lower than the first time. My hands are no longer pinned and I squeeze my tits together, engulfing your rock hard dick between them. It feels so goood, slick and tight, just the way you love it. You love looking down at my pink nipples, seeing the smile on my face and rocking your hips - your cock gliding between my perfect tits. I stick out my tongue, trying to get a taste of your dick as you fuck my tits, but you are going too fast for me to get my mouth back on you. Your ass clenches, and you feel yourself on the cusp of an orgasm. "Fuck!" you yell out as you grab the headboard and pound ferociously away on me.

Finally, you can't hold it any longer and you feel your hot cum spraying out all over my face, mouth and tits. Throbbing as several huge squirts empty out all over me. You collapse down next to me, breathing heavy and closing your eyes for a moment. You look back and me and see me rubbing your cum all over my tits, smiling back at you and slowly licking and tasting my fingers. You offer to help and start to suck on my tits again. "MMmmmm that was amazing V... I love fucking you!!" Now, I'm going to really give it to you and you slowly kiss your way down toward my pussy....

To be continued...

v_swift
v_swift
5 Followers