How The Tables Have Turned Pt. 03

Story Info
The father in law fills the voids in his fantasies.
1.9k words
4.31
56.9k
11

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/25/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This piece takes the voyeurism a little further and involves a bit of science fiction . Nothing very wonderful, just a tool (It's something that I am working on in real life but don't intend to use it for lewd purpose). For the impatient readers I would recommend skipping to... Please don't skip. It's all part of a long chain with every element equally important. Thank you.

***

Mr. Raghu had a couple of close calls while watching his daughter in law Maya. He had no intentions of getting caught or taking it beyond voyeurism but it was too hard to resist. More than once he spied upon her changing her clothes. This did give him a good view of her bare back but still the most intimate parts of her remained obscure to his eyes. His doubts that Maya knew anything about his secret mission were also slowly fading away because they had no conversation related to "observing" or sexuality of homo-sapiens in general.

He was maintaining his pace but one fine night a realization dawned upon him.

"I don't have much longer to live. I'm already 64 and average human age is 70. Most probably it'll be my end within a year or two. Not to mention the probability of accidents. In that case should I up my game? Should I be a little bolder? What have I got to lose?"

He fell asleep fantasizing about his beautiful daughter in law.

In his fantasies almost invariably he had sex with his daughter in law. It was non-consensual sex. He liked to imagine himself in the position of power and dominance. This matched the profile of his daughter in law who was relatively docile and like a puppy. In his fantasies he would see his daughter in law coming out of the bathroom and he would be waiting for her at the steps of the main building. From there he would lift her and take her to his room on the first floor and then remove the already 'scanty' clothes that she had worn. But beyond this point it would be a blur because he didn't have any idea what lied beneath those garments! He could just imagine Maya's face but not the rest of it. He tried to fill the void using the bodies of sexy fashion TV models but it just didn't cut the deal. His fantasies seemed unrealistic and no amount of replacement beats the actual thing.

At this point he became bolder. He knew that he had to fill the void. He had to see beneath those clothes. His brilliant mind started scheming again.

The next day he looked at the observations that he had made about her. He tried to find a window of opportunity. A window in which his daughter in law would be completely naked. At first he thought he could plant a spy camera in his son's bedroom. That way he could record her when she changed in her room. But his observations made it clear that she rarely changed in the bedroom. She almost always went to the bathroom to change. So could he plant a camera in the bathroom? No. The bathroom is too small and any kind of electronic gadget would become clearly visible to anyone using the bathroom. It was a very risky option.

For a moment he even thought about contacting his past colleague who specialized in military surveillance systems. He could get a camera as small as a bug and with decent resolution. He stopped this train of thought. If he involved a third party in this plan then he would be risking his position. More importantly it would be so expensive that he would die before he could gather the funds.

He finally settled upon the frugal method that had always been at the back of his head. It was a system that he had worked on in his leisure. A spying system. But there were 2 hindrances. First that he needed to assemble the parts and second that it would take at least 3 months to build. He took a deep breath and resolved to finish this project. He didn't know why he was willing to go so far, but he knew that he would regret if he didn't.

***

3 months passed since he started his big project to satisfy his voyeuristic needs. And he had succeeded. He thanked his lucky stars that he could finish it without raising anyone's suspicion. What he had told his son and daughter in law was that he was just trying to relive his old days of engineering in the storeroom adjacent to the bathroom. But little did they know what he was actually doing.

In all these time he had not spared any opportunity to ogle Maya's body. He felt that her body was giving him strength. Finally the machine was ready.

The machine was simply a multiple angle image recorder that merged information to create a 2.5 D video. He was proud of his innovation and was ready to put it to use after his son and daughter in law returned from their honeymoon.

He had planted 5 rudimentary camera like devices in the wall common to the bathroom and the storeroom. It was crucial for him to select the right points on the wall because it had to be such that the drills blend with the design of the wall and at the same time satisfy the boundary conditions for his final image processing. And there it was. He sat one full day beta testing his machine. He put it on RECORD mode and played with himself in the bathroom.

The device was perfect both in function and camouflage.

***

The day arrived. It was a cold day in December. Early at 5 AM he had snuck into the storeroom and taken his position anticipating the regular ritual of Maya. At about 6 AM she entered the bathroom. The lecherous old man already had his penis in his hands. He was seeing it all very clearly.

As usual she entered the bathroom with the clothes in one hand. But this time she had a bucket of hot water in her other hand. They days were cold. The bathroom was steamy and so was the entire view. She placed the bucket under the tap and let the water run to adjust the temperature to a more bearable one. She put the clothes on the bar to her right side. All this time she was facing away from the common wall behind which her father in law was stroking his penis oblivious to her.

She began to undress.

The moment that this old man had waited for was right in front of him. Several flashbacks of the time that had passed came and went in his mind.

She first slid the loose end of the sari from her shoulder and grabbed it with her left hand. Then she circled it around her waist and tugged the knot in the front side. This loosened the garment and she collected it in one hand. She placed this lumped garment carelessly on the cloth hanging bar. She paused the undressing for a couple of seconds to check the temperature of water. It was just right. She turned the knob of the tap.

Steam rising from the bucket was similar to the steam rising from the crotch of Mr. Raghu. His hand had stopped moving. He had unconsciously leaned forward drooling with lust, as if that would take him closer to his daughter in law. He watched with undivided attention.

She began unbuttoning her blouse. It was orange in color and had a short sleeve. When she moved her hand to her back to remove the blouse her breasts protruded forward a bit making Mr. Raghu skip a heartbeat. As soon as she placed the blouse on the hanger her hand reached the back of her body. Time to remove the bra. Mr. Raghu was going crazy with lust. If he had been an idiot he would have clapped and whistled to the sight he was seeing. But he was no idiot. He controlled his voice. One big void in his fantasies was about to be filled.

Her naked breasts were anything but meek. It seemed to him that they were calling him with an inaudible voice. The shape was much different from what he had expected. Probably the bra made it look smaller. Without the bra they would be easily a C cup. They were taut and didn't droop. The nipples were a darker shade of brown and shaped like raisins surrounded by an outward fading brown. It was almost angelic. Similar to the old western paintings depicting perfect females.

The time seemed to stop there for Mr. Raghu. But his hand was now moving faster between his fingers. And he came with a massive orgasm before her hands dropped to untie the knot that held her petticoat in place. But his orgasm wasn't a single one. His hand couldn't stop moving with the slimy cum now enhancing the motion.

As her petticoat dropped to the ground Mr. Raghu moved closer to the screen. His eyes glued to the screen staring at that perfect beauty. The second void was filled.

Her tummy was a smooth one devoid of any clear cut abs. They were simply flat. The dips on either side of her pubis moved closer with every inch that his eyes went downward until they got lost into the dark colored pubic hair. The pubic hairs were not curly and dense like his wife had. They were neat and sparse giving just enough view of the pussy lips to make a 64 year old man come twice.

Mr. Raghu sat there motionless still staring at his screen and hands slimy.

Thoughts were escaping him. The time she raised the mug to pour the first splash of water on her beautiful body Mr. Raghu could feel his penis twitch. But his 64 year old body had its limitation. But his mind did not. He captured every detail minutely. He sat there with his limp dick in one hand and other hanging freely.

He watched as she proceeded to wash her privates and in doing so parted her pussy lips ever so slightly. He watched as she vigorously scrubbed her ass with the hand towel which in turn made her breasts jiggle. He watched as she moved her hand across her breasts as elegantly as a cat licking its own paw. He watched as she tied her hair into a bun; the raised arms giving a sexier look to her cute face. He watched as she released the mug and let it fall into the bucket making the water splash on her hairless smooth thighs.

He watched....

Even an hour after Maya had left the bathroom after dressing herself in the usual traditional ritual fashion Mr. Raghu sat their playing the video again and again. His fantasies will be more complete the next time. Whatever he witnessed there was something that had been etched into his memory. He walked out of the storeroom when he decided that he had spent enough time marveling at his success. He had to avoid suspicion. So he moved as quickly and stealthily as possible.

Maya caught a glimpse from the kitchen window of her father in law acting weird and secretive. Something was definitely up. What could that be, she didn't know.

To be continued...