How The Tables Have Turned Pt. 05

Story Info
The DIL's point of view. A burnt page from her diary.
1.3k words
4.24
36.8k
7

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/25/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear readers, as disappointing as the last chapter may have looked, this chapter will probably give you hope about what adventure that follows next. Things are not always what they seem like. Humans are strange beings and human relations are stranger.

***

The tables had turned that night. The events that had unfolded were not what Mr. Raghu had ever anticipated. He was shocked beyond redemption and he was dying inside. Maya had just burnt down the elaborate system that her father in law had created to snoop on her. She returned to her room and shut the door from inside. It was nearly 3 AM but sleep didn't come to her. With what she had just been through that's quite natural. She sat down on the table to write her diary. She needed to take it out of her system; everything that had happened that night. She needed to forget it. And so she wrote something and for the first time it felt like the toughest thing to do! It was like letting your deepest secret out and being constantly scared that it would spread to the world.

May 15

"What happened today is something that I can't let another living soul know. I can't share it with Ansh although I share everything with him. This is something that will remain between a paper and my heart. My father in law raped me today....

The decency of a reputable man is so easily corrupted even at an old age! I just can't believe it. Why would he do that to me? And what's with that supercomputer behind that bathroom? How long has it been there? I don't know. But I'll write what happened today in order of events.

In the morning things got weird when he talked about "satisfying his needs". I can't even bring myself to call him father in law anymore. I knew something was fishy when he talked about it because that was not his usual character. I was taken by surprise with that kind of question but I thought maybe it's normal for an old age. The whole day I tried to act normal and to make things less weird I did try to make conversations. But I think that only gave him more courage to do what he did.

I think my final mistake was going to his room at that time to "help him out". Now that I think about it I shouldn't have tried to help out in such a thing! But he suggested that I make him feel nice?! How dare he? I swear if he didn't have anything against me then I would have stormed out of that room. But the way he put things in front of me I became scared. A woman without a degree... the only thing I have is my reputation and my husband's reputation attached to it. If there was even an ounce of truth in his words then I would be damned! So I had to do what he said. But I was too stiff.

It was too disgusting what he was doing to me. The way he pumped my breasts and forced me to kiss him were disgusting. Every single thing he was doing was disgusting me... until the point he put his face close to my crotch. Now I'm disgusted with myself. How could I even get aroused with it at that time? Maybe because I'm a human being after all. I was all rigid and stiff before that but when I felt his breath on my naked crotch I felt light-headed. It must have been due to the conflict in my mind. I was trying my best to look uninterested and sincerely disgusted but my body was betraying me. Is there any woman who wouldn't feel the same or am I the only one who has fallen that low. His breath was one thing his tongue was another. His tongue seemed to move in a way as if it knew me so well. It pushed all the right buttons. I hope he didn't notice the rhythmic sway of my hips which I was so desperately trying to suppress.

At that time there were only two things running in my mind in spite of my arousal. I wanted to make sure that this would be the last time. For that I needed to destroy anything he had against me. I figured out that the only way he could have seen me naked in the bathroom in such details would be if he had done something in the leisure room. He spends an awful lot time there and is very secretive about it. Nobody has a key to that locked door. Probably the whirring noises I hear while bathing are not from the geyser but from some sort of machine in that room. I decided that I'd check it out after this is over.

The second thing I would have to do is to discourage him from doing this ever again. I thought for a moment that if I show him some emotional side then he'd feel bad about himself and give it up, but there's no guarantee of that because he has fallen to this extent! So I would have to establish a power of dominance.

By the time these thoughts were running in my mind he was preparing to put his penis in me. The moment his penis head entered my vaginal lips I realized that it was bigger than my husband's. It was a serious thing because a bigger penis might feel better and I was already aroused. I think in his excitement he didn't notice that I was wet. If he had noticed that he could have used it against me and I wouldn't stand a chance at power play.

His penis was bigger but luckily the time he could handle himself was short. But in those 5 minutes or so my head had completely gone blank. I wasn't stiff from resistance anymore, I was stiff from the blankness that was shadowing me. I had never felt so good from sex before. I didn't even know that sex should feel that good. I think it is the lewdness of the whole situation that acted as steroid.

For a few minutes after he ejaculated I was blank... numb. But I had to think quickly because the more I delayed the lesser my chance of getting the upper hand. Although the sex was good, it can't compare with the cost I would have to pay. Could I face myself in the mirror if I just went with it? No! I could not let lust win this battle. I'm a wife and I have some duty for my husband. I'm not a slut and I needed to establish that.

So I attacked him where it would hurt any man the most. His manhood. I lied to him that his penis was small and ridiculed it. I know that a man will always be insecure about his penis no matter how big he might be. Hence, I did what had to done. I ridiculed his penis saying it was so small and to make things ultimate I converted him into my fucktoy. There's no way I'm going to have sex with him again but I wanted to instill the sense of fear and defeat every time he sees me. So that all the lewd thoughts he has in his mind would be weeded out.

I know I'm a disgusting creature for having enjoyed this immoral act even if for a minute. I deserve punishment. But at least I didn't let myself fall into that vicious spiral and managed to save myself. Now that I have written about it my conscience is a bit lighter and I can live with myself. I think after what happened today he won't attempt a similar thing again. I can't forgive him for this.

But I've won as a wife today. "

***

She immediately tore the two papers from her diary and shredded them to pieces and burned them. The ashes swayed their way to the trash can. She hoped that the memories of that night could also be dumped in some trash can in her mind. But that hope was a futile one. It had left a permanent imprint.