How The World Should Be Ran Ch. 01

Story Info
How the world should be run. No sex in chapter 1 opener.
1.6k words
3.98
51.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How The World Should Be Run: The Chronicles of Femdom

Chapter 1: Katy Meets Uke

I walked down the busy street passing women in business clothing, leather, dresses, just the normal stuff. The men accompanying the women were mostly nude, but others wore business clothing, leather, dresses...the normal stuff. I passed K9s, sissies, leathers, bois, servants, so many different flavors. Although these are everyday sights I started to feel the emptiness in me come back, I needed a male. I was about to promise myself to visit a slave dealer after work, but then u-turned and headed to the Male Emporium. Every day I promise myself to go after work, but by the time I leave I'm too tired. I think I deserve a day off; I've not missed a day in over two years. I e-mailed in sick from my phone, I was going to get my boy. The emporium was two blocks away, which gave me plenty more time to look at the passing boys like I was window shopping, looking for ideas. I couldn't figure out which of the boys I'd want, I wanted them all.

The lady in the Male Emporium was in a shiny leather outfit, clinging tightly to her small frame. She was telling a boy to grab the broom and sweep the shop's sidewalk as I walked to the front desk. The boy walked past me, with his head kept down, carrying a broom. He opened the door and walked out wearing his black, frilly French maid outfit. As he stepped out, I noticed the back was open; it was completely backless, besides the tiny string tying it around his slender frame.

"Hello, Darling," the woman said with a smile, "Are you here to purchase a new boy?"

"If I find one I like I am prepared to pay in full today," I said.

"Well, I assure you we will have something that you're sure to enjoy. We have all types of boys here," she opened the door and entered the back, "follow me miss".

She lead me through a narrow path that reminded me of a dog pound. There were no beds, only a small cotton blanket in a corner. Two bowls on the floor, next to the door of the cage. The cages were small, just enough room to lie down in and maybe walk in a small circle. A small pang of guilt went through me, but only for a second. They were animals after all, right?

The boys in the cages were all nude, ranging from all sorts. The lady spoke about the different groups, but I wasn't listening much, my attention was focused on cages. The boys were almost all totally different to each other, besides the few things they all had in common. They all had no body hair, seeing as it was law that they could not. Each had a leather collar locked around their neck, and an ID number etched in a tag. Every boy was on his knees in front of the cage, as if trained to do so. A final similarity they shared in common was silence, none of the boys spoke, whimpered, or whined. It hit me the room was silent, besides the clicking of our heels on the concrete.

We passed Blacks, Whites, Asians, Mexicans, Europeans, almost any nationality I could want. Hair was about half-and-half. Half of the boys were shaved completely, destroying any identity they had, the other half had whatever hair the Emporium let them keep. Ages of all kind behind bars, ranging from teenage to senior.

"Well, you can look around and decide what boy suits your taste and once you've decided you can let me know. Paperwork doesn't take long, and we have a prep room where you can buy whatever needed for your boy. Take your time."

I walked around the room paying more attention to the boys. They all seemed nice, it would be hard to find the perfect one. Older men are nice because they are experienced and would behave better. Younger would be easier to mold, and not to mention they are cuter. I decided against someone with a shaved head, hair grows, but I'd rather have something to pull now. I was thinking about what I wanted exactly when my eyes fell on one.

He wasn't looking up at me like the majority of them, so it was hard to make out his face. I could tell he was very young though and that he seemed very boyish. I bent down and asked him to look up at me. I knew that I wanted him once I seen his face. He was a young boy for sure. He had blonde hair that went straight down to above the center of his back. His eyes were crystal blue, but were reddened from tears. He looked very androgynous; if he wasn't naked he could pass for a girl. He wasn't well endowed, but he wouldn't be using his cock much anyway. He was tiny, feminine, pathetic..

"That is a very good choice, Miss," the lady told me as I signed the paperwork, "I just got him in actually, just turned of age last week."

American Male Slave Association

Certification of Ownership

ID: 197498

Race: WHT

Ht: 5-4

Wt: 119

Penis: 5/cut

Eyes: BLU

Hair: BLN

DOB: 06/23/1995

Name Given: UKE .

Owner Signature Katy Savage .

The male slave does not speak unless ordered to do so by his Mistress.

The male slave agrees to sign over control of all his assets, monies, or investments to his Mistress for her use, comfort, and disposal.

When in the presents of any Female (regardless of her age) the slave's view is always lowered to the feet of the Female unless ordered otherwise by his Mistress..

With each question asked by the male slave, the Mistress administers punishment. Male slaves are inferior and always wrong. Males do not have the right to question their Mistress.

In appropriate situations when the Mistress enters or leaves a room the slave takes the basic position.

The slave moves in the following positions:

Basic Position. On the knees sitting, feet together, legs spread, head lowered, arms either on the knees (palms upward) or behind the back, the torso straight.

Rise Position. Standing on the knees, legs spread, (to expose his genitals for punishment) feet together, head lowered, torso straight, and the hands behind the back.

Stand Position. Standing, legs together, arms behind the back, head lowered, torso straight, the hands thereby remain always behind the back and the head lowered to the feet of his Mistress..

The male slave functions at the whim of his Mistress as a piece of furniture, an ashtray, a stool, human toilet, or just a whipping boy for the Superior Females pleasure.

If the Mistress instructs the slave not to speak to any people this speech prohibition applies: the male slave must reply with I apologize: however my Mistress has forbidden me to speak with other people.

Mistress does not accept "Sorry Mistress" as a valid response for incompetence, inadequacy or other failure on the part of the slave! If such a response is used the slave will be punished.

If the Mistress requires a cigarette, then the slave ensures the Mistress has a light, kneels at Her feet and offers his mouth as Her ashtray.

If the Mistress is busy the slave is required to be attentive and resume his basic position with his head bowed to Her feet. He will raise his head on command with mouth open to be used as her ashtray, toilet, or to be spit into to reaffirm his subjugation and devotion to his Mistress.

The slave always walks behind the Mistress but attentive to open doors, take Her coat, etc.

The slave treats all Females, regardless of age, with comparable respect or punishment will follow.

The slave always greets the Mistress by resuming the basic position and kissing Her feet until she tells the slave to stop.

The slave keeps all toys hygienically clean.

The slave carries the Mistresses bags, luggage or any other object that is deemed a burden by his Mistress.

The slave is to be efficient in his service to the Mistress and must kneel and thank her for the privilege of serving Her.

The slave must offer small tokens of appreciation with each attendance while in the company of the Mistress. Failure to do so will be met with a stern slap across his face.

The slave agrees that sex will be non existent except for oral stimulation and worship of his Mistress or any Female in control at that time.

The slave completes all instructions completely or severe punishment will follow.

The male slave further understands and agrees that he is nothing more than chattel. A piece of property owned by his Mistress and may be loaned, rented, or sold to any other Females at any time, or disposed of as his Mistress deems necessary.

There wasn't much paperwork involved other than the basics, it was mostly like changing a title over. I chose a name and signed a few dotted lines and that was it...He was mine.

Before we left we went into the Emporium's prep room. It was filled with all sorts of outfits and toys. He wouldn't need a lot of outfits, but I did like clothes. I settled for a maid outfit, a leather suit, a couple dresses and skirts, and puppy play gear. He didn't need work clothes, since I had an important job I did not really need a money slave. Toys I would get as we went along, but I did get a few basics, chastity device, locking cuff and collar set, gags, plugs, lotions, massage oils, et cetera.

I left the shop with my boy, walking him for the first time. I felt empowered as I took him down the street. He walked behind me, carrying my bags, as I guided him on a leash.