How to Avoid Studying

Story Info
She follows husband's long-distance suggestion.
2.4k words
3.95
57k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For those of you who are like me and enjoy knowing that an erotic story is true, rest assured that this one actually happened. It took place in October of 2002, and I still get a rush out of it. I'm not sure I'm up to another night like this one, but I'm sure glad to have lived it once.

So yeah, I returned to college a few years back, and last year I received a scholarship to go to a university that was over 100 miles away from our home. I moved on up to start school, but since my wife (I'll call her Kerri) was supporting us financially, we had to wait until she could get a job transfer in order for her to join me at my new school. I was actually living in a dorm at the time until an apartment became available for me. It was really rough because we are incredibly in-love and are best friends as well. I was driving home every weekend, and occasionally she drove up to see me during the week. The whole thing was very stressful, and we both were suffering from withdrawal from each other. Fortunately, we found that it was easy and cheap to Instant-Message each other online, and so we did a lot of that in the evenings. It allowed us to just chat about anything without having to worry about phone bills. Of course, she had a lot of friends around our town that she also began to message with at night while talking with me. These were people we both knew from ordinary life.

There was this one guy (I'll call him Sean) that she had known from amongst our crowd for some time, and she had developed a bit of a crush on him. Actually, she had developed a big crush on him. He did have a lot going for him, I must admit. He was built strong and had rugged good looks, and he was really intelligent as well. Add to that a sort of bad-boy air, and you have the makings of some real magnetism. We both had always considered crushes to be a normal part of life, even after marriage. We had decided from the start that crushes were okay within reason, and we always told each other about them. Thus, I was well aware of her crush on Sean and teased her about it from time to time.

On the night this event occurred, I was online with her, just chatting away. I had a big Genetics test the next morning and I was putting off studying for it. In fact, it was the mid-term exam, and I was so stressed about it that I was doing anything to avoid looking at the material. As usual, our chat session provided an excellent distraction. I was also feeling kinda horny and wanting to spice up the conversation. That's about when she mentioned that Sean was IM'ing with her as well. I asked her how that was going, and she said, "I think he's flirting with me."

That caught my attention, and I said, "Oh, really? Like, what's he saying?" She told me that he had started off kinda mild, with little complements, but now seemed to be testing the waters to see how she would react to more overt comments. I knew she was thrilled by it even before she told me she was, simply because I knew of her attraction to him. I felt a little jealous, him hitting on my wife, knowing I was out of town, but I also noticed that I was turned on by it too. So, I asked her if she would mind filling me in as the conversation moved on. She seemed to really like the idea, and so it began.

As their conversation was playing out, she was IM'ing me the play-by-play. She told me he was becoming more direct, saying things like, "You know, I've always thought you were really hot." And, "John sure is a lucky man." She also told me that she couldn't help it, she was flirting back and hinting about her own attraction to him. Again, jealousy combined with intense arousal. They went back and forth for a while, getting more and more direct as time went on. He had advanced to commenting on her tits and ass. She was loving it and telling him that she was very intrigued by him. Before long, she told me that she had confessed to him that she sometimes fantasized about sex with him, to which he replied that he had spent more than a few nights thinking about her. I asked her if she was excited by this conversation with him, and she replied with a "Hell, yes! Are you kidding?"

I got a sort of sinking feeling that my wife was moving ahead with this with more enthusiasm than I had bargained for. Oh, she was quite honest with me through the whole thing, and was constantly reassuring me that she wouldn't do anything with him and would stop the conversation immediately if I felt uncomfortable, but there was something troubling about the way she was telling me her part of the conversation well after she actually made her comments to him. So yeah, I felt uncomfortable, but the raging hard-on I had far outweighed the anxiety. I was dizzy with excitement at the thought of my faithful wife being so aroused and caught up in this moment.

I realized that she was as much a sexual being as she was before we married, and that really intrigued me. She was human and turned-on! I love her tremendously, so my thoughts were as much about how much fun she was having and how good she must feel as they were about how insecure I felt at that moment. Plus, I was more excited than I had ever been before in my life, and don't think that didn't confuse the hell out of me! I decided to live the moment and enjoy the thrill. Before I realized what I was doing, I had typed a message to her and hit send before I could change my mind. The feeling was like jumping out of an airplane. The message said, "FUCK HIM, FUCK HIM, FUCK HIM!!" It was such a rush to realize that I had sent it and I couldn't take it back.

She was surprised by this and very puzzled. She replied, "Are you serious?"

Once again, I typed and sent "Yes!" before I had a chance to chicken-out.

Despite the fact that I wanted her to say what she said, her reply really took me off guard, "Oh, John. That would be soooo cool! I'm so turned on thinking about it!"

I typed, "Then do it!"

She was totally freaked out. She typed, "Are you serious? Do you really want me to?"

I was caught up in this strange adrenaline game I had started. Again, before I could chicken-out, I typed, "PLEASE!!"

Still taken back, she typed, "Well, I'll think about it. It's a really exciting thought. I don't know if I could do it, though."

That comment took the edge off a bit, but she continued her conversation with him. They were both getting more and more straightforward. Finally she messaged me, "He wants to know if he can come over." I almost passed out when I read it. Her next message floored me. "Can he?" Again, I allowed myself no hesitation, no chance to question myself. I typed in bold caps, "YES!"

She typed, "Do you mean it? Can I have him over?"

I replied by repeating, "FUCK HIM, FUCK HIM, FUCK HIM!!"

She typed, "Oh John, thank you! Really? You really want me to?"

I messaged back, "PLEASE, I NEED YOU TO! I WANT YOU TO! I'M SO TURNED ON! I have my dick in my hand and I've been jacking off for a long time now. I keep stopping so it will last. Please fuck him! I'm dizzy with excitement."

There was a long pause. No message for several minutes. I looked over at my textbook on the bed and my notebook full of lecture notes. I thought, Screw that crap. There's no way I'm gonna study tonight! It's worth a "C." Then it came, the message I'd been holding my breath for. "I told him 'Okay."

I almost came. Trembling, I asked, "So, he's coming over?"

She replied, "Hold on. The phone is ringing."

I knew who it was. "That was him," she said. "He wanted directions." Then she asked if she could call me and talk about it. I said, "Sure!" She called, and we talked. She was so excited that her voice was shaking. She still couldn't believe that she was doing it. She asked several more times if I was sure about it. Oh, I was committed. I wanted to keep feeling this incredible excitement that was WAY beyond anything I had ever felt before. Then her call-waiting beeped. She told me to hold on. When she came back, she said, "He's on his way. He's almost here. I think I should hang up before he gets here." But I wanted to stay on with her as long as possible, so we kept talking until she gasped, "He's here! I gotta go!"

The next hour was agony and pleasure and jealousy and mind-numbing excitement. I tried to imagine what they were doing. How far had they gotten? Is she really going through with it? Have they kissed yet? Has he seen her tits yet? Has he touched them? Has she seen his dick yet? Would she suck it? Has it been enough time? Are they fucking at this very moment? I was dizzy and shaking and hard as a rock.

An hour turned into two. Two turned into three. I had cum several times imagining my faithful wife fucking someone else and enjoying every minute of it. Every time I came, I was hard again within minutes! I had never been so unstoppable. All I had to do was picture the scene; her beneath him; him behind her; her smiling and screaming with pleasure, having a wonderful time! I must have cum six times in four hours, and that's with trying to prolong things for the pleasure.

It was almost dawn and I couldn't take it any more. I had tried to read my textbook, but it was absurdly impossible to concentrate. I didn't want to disturb them, but I just had to find out, so I called. She answered the phone in a hushed voice.

"He's still here," she said.

"Are you serious? Okay, I'll let you go, but give me this bit of info: Are you naked?"

"Yes," she whispered. "Is he nearby?" "Yes."

"Is he naked?"

"Yes, but I have to go." She hung up the phone abruptly.

Okay, now I was definitely jealous. Was I just blown off by my own wife? Wait a minute! I still want to be the favorite guy! Now I was spinning in new directions. The jealousy was much stronger. Weirdly enough so was the excitement. I came more. I was literally wearing my dick out!

I gave it another hour, then I called again. She told me that he had just left. "Well...?" I asked. She began to give the order of events. He came to the door and she was trembling. She hoped she was hiding it well. She invited him in and they sat on the sofa and began to chat. It was just normal conversation, nothing overtly sexual. Suddenly, he leaned toward her and she knew he wanted to kiss her. She leaned to him and their lips met. They kissed for a very long time. Soon, they were making out like teenagers on the sofa. After a bit, he leaned into her further and she reclined backward onto the sofa with him on top of her. Still clothed, they kissed and held each other for an even longer time. She said she felt cherished. They stared into each other's eyes and kissed and kissed and kissed. I pressed her to tell more. She said that he took off his shirt and they made out some more. She said she loved having her arms wrapped around his bare back. She held him tight.

"Then what happened?" I could barely speak.

"Well, uhm...he stood up and started to take off his pants."

"What did you do?"

"I sat up and took off my shirt."

"Were you wearing a bra?"

"No."

"So, he was seeing your bare tits?"

"Yes. Is that okay?"

"Oh Kerri! It's so okay that I'm about to cum. Then what? Tell me everything!"

"I slipped off my pants and ...uhm...well, we sort of had sex."

"You 'sort of had sex??' Really?!! You did?!!

"Yes, is that okay?"

I could only choke out my reply. "Yes. Please tell me about it."

"John, I rode him hard."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. We fucked all night! We fucked and fucked and fucked. We rested a while and cuddled and slept with the door open listening to the rain outside. It was so romantic. We were both all sweaty and exhausted, dozing in and out of sleep. Then you called woke us up and we fucked some more. John, I fucked him!! I fucked Sean!"

"Ohhhh Kerri!" At those words I came yet again. She could tell and asked me if I was cumming. I told her I was and she groaned, "Oh John, I love you so much!! You're really happy? You're happy I fucked Sean?" I told her that words couldn't describe how good this felt. MY WIFE FUCKED ANOTHER MAN!! WHY DOES THIS FEEL SO GOOD? I was confused, but damn, it felt good!

After that night, the two of them got their wires crossed. Unfortunately, they each thought the other was somehow no longer interested. Only much later did they find out that they both had remained totally infatuated with each other, but were too shy to risk telling each other. Sean's now engaged to another woman, and we have no desire to interfere with that relationship. Fun with permission is one thing, but cheating would be another. The thing is, DAMN, I LIKED THAT! I really, REALLY liked it. But it was pretty stressful too. I still fantasize about that night and what they did together, and occasionally I wish that Kerri would do something like that again. But for me to enjoy it, it has to be her desire, her pleasure. It has to be someone she really wants, a crush. We'll just take life naturally, and if such an opportunity ever comes up and feels right, I guess we'll have a repeat.

By the way, we're even more in love now than we were before. We still stay honest, and we're best buds. Life is good.