How To Be a Good Mentor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Voboy
Voboy
1,806 Followers

"Fuck," I gasped back. "I'm sorry. I feel like a junior higher."

"Great! That means you'll be able to pop right back up again in a few minutes, huh?" She laughed, tossing her head sideways as she swept her hair into some kind of order. Her breasts still jiggled between my thighs, the nipples firm and pointy now. "I'll say this, you taste good." Her tongue, such a lively thing of such unguessed talents, slipped out and licked her lips.

"I just should have lasted longer," I began, but she shut me up with a gentle smack to my balls.

"I told you," she crowed, crawling up over me, her mouth wide in a triumphant grin, "just go ahead and cum. Remember the goal, kid; nice and mellow." She cleared her throat, still working to get down the last of my semen. She laughed, resting a hand on my chest now as she laid alongside me, her eyes smoking. "Jesus, Dave. You weren't going to last anyway. All that tension with Lucy, and the fact that you've been pining for me for years, and all the rest of this... come on. You didn't stand a chance." She leaned over and kissed my forehead. "Don't worry. As it happens, I was looking for a quickie out of you anyway. This should clear you out for later."

I blinked. "Later."

"Oh yes." She was stroking my chest, smiling softly, her delicious body still gleaming in the light from the bathroom. "Remember, you're here all night. Now we can, you know, relax." Her lips found mine, the kiss sensual and grown-up and tasting like dick and cum. I didn't really mind. "We're not through with each other yet, dumbass. Hell, I've even still got my pants on." She frowned. "And you're still wearing your shoes."

"Ah." She was right, obviously. I felt deliciously, languidly sated, buried within the tousled sheets with a sense of profound gratitude, ready to take her on again. I rolled my head sideways, feeling the foolish grin as it spread across my face, getting used to the fact that my favorite woman in the word had just blown me epically. "Thank you."

"Don't mention it," she said, smooth and sexy and still in control. "Happy Valentine's Day."

* * *


We rested after that, a rain squall hissing in the sawgrass and rattling against the windows. She made me take off my shoes and pants, then she stood up and looked down at me, almost detached, as I lay naked across her bed. Without another word, she slid her nail-gnawed thumbs into her waistband and confirmed what I'd already figured out: no underwear. The yoga pants peeled off to show me the tight, perfect pussy I'd been dreaming of for years, trimmed close; actually, I thought as I looked more closely, it looked like her hair was growing in.

"I shave for my boyfriend," she explained self-consciously as she saw where I was looking. "This is, what, a week? Week and a half?" She shrugged then, regaining her poise with a slight effort. "It'll probably leave you all scratched up, but you won't care," she predicted confidently, and then her sleek legs were bringing her around the other side of the bed, and all I could do was watch in admiration as her ass came into view, as perfect as all the rest of her, strongly shadowed by the bathroom light.

I wasn't sure how to ask the next question, nor whether I even should, but I sensed she wouldn't mind. "How long you been dating him?"

She shrugged as she pulled the sheets back to get into bed. "About a year? He's a troubleshooter, so he leaves unpredictably and stays away indefinitely." She sighed, wedging herself into her pillow, then looked over to find me shaking my head. "What? A girl's got needs, Dave. And you," she finished pointedly, "shouldn't be complaining."

"No, no; it's not that," I protested. "No. I just wouldn't ever have guessed you were like this." I frowned, then shrugged. "It seems weird to me that my students won't realize how I am, either. Like, to me, it's no big deal; I know who I am. But they don't. It's just not something I've thought about before."

"Shit. Try looking at it from my side," she chuckled. "Imagine if, six or seven years from now, you end up in bed with Lucy Marsh. Like, really in bed. Not in fantasyland." Shamefully, I felt my dick give a little lurch, but she was right; it was a strange thing to think about in the real world. "That's what I'm going through now, Dave. I used to give you a grade; now I've just swallowed your cum." She half-shrugged.

"Is that weird?"

She thought about it. "No, actually. Not as weird as it should be." And then she was moving, turning onto her side with her eyes sparkling again, a moving lump beneath the sheets warning me that her hand was coming for my dick. "It'd be weirder with other guys, I think." Her face grew cunning as her palm found me, still gummy from her spit and my semen. "It'd definitely be weird with, say, Craig Metcalfe." Talented fingers tickled at my balls, and she smiled gleefully. "Thing is, I never really thought about you sexually at all when you were a student. That probably makes this a little easier."

I sighed again, still wondrously relaxed, now totally comfortable around her. She was going to get me erect again, and soon; after that, I'd be reaching the pinnacle of my sexual ambition, albeit a little late: I'd finally be screwing Ms Boyle. The rain kept up, and as I felt my penis harden again I realized I might never, ever have another night like this. The thought was a little painful, but not painful enough to keep me from turning toward her to look once more into those dancing eyes as I let my own hand reach out for her body. She watched me calmly, her hand warm around my dick as she waited to see what I would do; I caught the flutter of her eyelids, along with the merest gasp, when I made contact with her pussy.

"Well played, Dave," she murmured as she raised her left knee to give me access. Her vagina welcomed me with a generous squishing noise and an overwhelming sensation of vibrant heat; I became aware that I was holding my breath as I let it out, long and slow, when my other fingers found her lips. "Mmm," she hummed, low and sexy; her hand tightened around my hardening cock. "Watch out, kiddo. You're going to get me going here."

"Feels like you already are." Two fingers, then part of a third had no difficulty in getting into her, and she scoffed as she flexed her pussy around me, mocking my efforts.

"Shit. You ain't seen nothing yet." I was hard again, her hand sliding up and down with a slight, calculated twist down by the balls; for my part, I was rubbing softly at the sides of her labia, one finger steadily curling up to find her G spot. Her delighted gasp let me know when I found it. We lay there for a few minutes, saying nothing, just masturbating with dumb, goofy grins on our faces, the heat growing under the sheets.

"You know, Dave," she said casually, still throaty and with a slight sheen of perspiration coming out on her perfect breasts, "I think I've thought of a way to get you to forget about that little whore of yours. Lucy."

"Have you?" I slowly brought my other hand up to her right breast, my thumb playing with the little nipple there. She grinned. I was smelling the rich, wild smell of cunt by now. "Do tell."

"Well," she went on slowly, working to keep her voice under control, "I figure you'll forget all about fucking her if I let you fuck me instead." Her fingers tightened around my shaft. "In the interests of proper mentorship, you understand."

"Mmm." She tasted salty, acrid when I rolled closer and nibbled at her neck. "That sounds... reasonable."

"Not just reasonable, Dave," she chided, still husky-voiced. I felt the slickness across her wrist where my overexcited dick was leaving a trail. "I don't think you understand what I'm saying. I'm telling you," she said carefully, as if speaking to a student, "that I'm a goddamn sexual carnivore. Once you've had me, you'll forget about that little bimbo."

I was kissing up her neck. "What little bimbo?"

"Exactly." I could hear the grin in her voice. "You just lie down now, Dave. I hope you're ready for me." She scooted closer, the bed huge around us, and I rolled languidly onto my back; she was my mentor, after all. I figured it would pay to follow orders.

"Any, uh, ground rules?" I asked. She smiled warmly as she gathered herself to throw her leg over me.

"You'll find I'm an easy woman to please. I like getting eaten out, but if you want to do that I'll need to get rid of that fucking douchy facial hair."

"Ouch."

"The truth hurts, but not as much as a strip of Velcro rubbing along my pussy. Other than that?" She shrugged as she knelt beside me and looked down, smiling like a hunter stalking her kill. "I don't fake it, but I doubt I'll need to. You know what I mean?"

"Um." Her confidence overwhelmed me, but I got over it as soon as she snaked her long, shapely leg over me and got herself atop my thighs. "Actually, I was talking about condoms."

She laughed, her eyes crinkling. "Aren't you sweet! No, Dave; thanks, but I've got all that taken care of. You just do whatever you feel like doing." She blinked at me as she settled down, the smell of her aroused pussy now dominating me. I looked down my body to see her stubbly groin nudging against my balls with my penis once again a long, skinny rod pointed up off my belly. It was like I hadn't just blown a load in her mouth. "You, uh, you don't think you'll be faking an orgasm, Dave, do you?" she teased, eyeing my dick. "My mouth should have bought me a nice long ride up here. Pressure's on, bud."

"Don't I know it." Gone was my nervous anticipation: I was eager, totally excited to get on with this. I felt confident. "You might just wind up on the bottom, Ms Boyle."

"Ooh!" She smacked my chest, her hands trailing back down to rest comfortably on my cock. "Big talk, from such a shy boy," she mocked; she lifted my dick, holding it right up against her body while she started to breathe harder, moving her butt in tiny circles over my legs; I felt her pussy drooling onto me. Her whole upper body was pinkish in the dim light. My cockhead reached just above her belly button. "Mmm..." she sighed, playing with it; she moved it over herself, back and forth like a metronome, and she was right: her bristly pubes rasped on the underside of my shaft. "Can I ask you a personal question, Dave?"

I laughed loudly. "You're kidding. You're using my penis as a windshield wiper, and you're concerned about an awkward question?" I arched my back a tad, poking my dick a little higher. That made Shannon giggle.

"How many girls have you been with?"

It didn't require much thought. I was not the world's most experienced man. But I wasn't sure whether she was serious, or flirting, or teasing. "Girls, or women?"

"That," she purred, "is the right answer, Dave. I'm proud of you. Women, then. Don't be offended, sweetie, but I'm guessing... not many? Five? Less?"

"Less." I felt embarrassed, but I trusted her. I didn't sense she was trying to humiliate me.

"Thought so. Dave, do yourself a favor: watch my hips move while I'm fucking you. Do you know why?"

I was intrigued, but I nonchalantly reached up to cup her breasts, now hot and damp with sweat. "Are you sure I can't watch your boobs?"

She laughed again. "Well! The shy boy's getting uppity." She bent down, swift and sure, and smothered my lips in a tight, slippery kiss. "The way a woman moves her hips when she fucks, Dave, tells you a lot about whether she's into you." She straightened back up and then tossed her head back, the waves of her dark hair settling down her back. "When a woman really feels close to you, she'll take you inside her and rock back and forth, her hips just grinding. See?"

She demonstrated, laying my penis down and settling over it, a greedy grin spreading across her face as she smothered my dick right in between her labia. I gasped and twitched. "Like this," she whispered, and then she did something I would never have thought such an intelligent, polite woman capable of: she ground across my cock like a first-class whore, like a pole dancer at a high-dollar club. She seemed to have a motor in her pelvis, swinging back and forth machinelike, her bright red slit never losing contact with my cock. I groaned. "See?" She was breathing hard, holding her upper body steady while she worked. "I'll be doing this to you soon, Dave, but you'll have your dick in me. Does that sound like fun?"

"Jesus, Shannon."

"Relax, hon; I've got something else to show you." She was enjoying this immensely, even getting off on it; I could see she was barely holding it together. And me? Shit. If she hadn't drained me into her mouth an hour ago, I'd have already been wiping myself. She straightened her thighs, kneeling high, the gap between her legs shiny with her own discharge. My penis looked like someone had upended a bottle of honey over it. "But if she's more into getting off, like if she just needs an orgasm and you're the lucky bastard she's riding, she'll hop up and down." Grinning craftily, she reached down to hold my dick up, and then came plunging straight down onto it, no warning at all; she just took me all the way in, immediately, her vibrant red pussy sucking my dick in like a well-lobed piston, and then she popped right back up.

She was laughing and gasping with excitement as she rose. Holy fuck. I'd just seen my cock disappear into Ms Boyle! "Like that," she managed, breathing hard, her inner labia quaking, "only over and over and over again. Rinse and repeat, Dave." She looked into my face, but her eyes were far away. "A woman rides you like that, it means she's a freaky little bitch. But not emotional; she's just into sex." Then she shook her head, bringing her eyes back into focus, and stared straight at me. She wasn't smiling now, her expression feral. "Which way do you want my cunt first, Dave?"

Well. That certainly did it. I'd been eager before; now I nearly attacked her, lunging up to smear my chest against hers and grapple her into a sloppy kiss, teeth crashing together, tongues colliding as we both yelped like startled foxes. I held her close, probably bruising her as I clutched down at her ass and up at her shoulder blades, but in fairness she was just as horny; no sooner had my lips found hers than she began squirming, humping frantically to get her pussy lined up with my waiting cock. But I was holding her too tightly, straitjacket-tightly, and after awhile she swore in frustration and slid her arms free, planting them firmly on my ribcage to force me back down.

I was a sweaty, disheveled mess as I landed, in no condition to control anything as she rocked forward, her pussy swooping toward my face while she groped behind her for my penis. Her face was downright scary: she was a predator, a carnivore with a proud tight body and a voracious sexual appetite, and she was in the mood for my dick. So she took it, her eyes blazing into mine as, entirely by feel, she steered her body onto my cock and landed with a grunt, impaling herself in a single slick motion.

I gasped as I felt that heat again, squeezing viselike around me with a sickening splattery sound. We both cried out again, but by then she was in action, bracing her hands on my ribcage, looking down and over her shoulder as she fucked. Firm muscles tensed under my hands as her ass and thighs rippled powerfully, driving her thrashing body up and down with brutal force. I took awhile to get my breath back and do anything more than just lie there; Shannon was lost, a naked figure of wiry power and sheer passion, pushing herself for all she was worth as she gave me an overheated masterclass on the raw art of the steady, passionate fuck.

At length I snapped out of it and started to participate, gauging her bounces and thrusting up into her as best I could, then clamping both my hands onto her hipbones to keep her steady so that she could give her arms a rest. And she took advantage at once, her right hand flashing toward her clit while her left swept back to smack against my leg; she was bent backward now, my dick churning her as she kept up a rhythm that soon had my abs burning.

Someone was grunting desperately, in harsh time with the slapping as our bodies slammed together, but I swear I couldn't tell if it was me or her or both; not that it mattered. We were both completely in the moment, me trying to drive myself up and angle my dick to the spot where my finger had made her gasp earlier, she strumming herself with complete concentration while she got herself off. Her body rocked from side to side, the hard lumps of her abs flashing in and out of the shadows as she thrashed, and I watched in growing wonder as she began to get herself there. My dick disappearing into her stretched pussy was the most incredible thing I'd ever seen.

"Shit," she grated, clench-teethed, writhing with decreasing focus as her orgasm struck her, and then she was gone, a thick cry choking in her throat as she came. I felt her pussy spasm tight around me, pulsing frantically; her whole body shook, nipples taut and shuddery, and after a few more seconds of this a wide, beaming smile split her face.

I was entranced; as far as I knew, I'd never given a woman a genuine orgasm before. I remained underneath her, my dick still clasped firmly inside her soaked vagina, and kept my hands lamely on her hips as she got herself slowly under control again, wiping her mouth self-consciously on the back of her hand. "Holy fuck," I said, awed. "You okay?"

"Do I look okay?" No, she looked radiant: her heaving skin glowed with sweat and the pink flush of her exertions, her hair all over the place as her body rode me slowly. "I don't think you need to worry about me, Dave, but it's nice of you to ask." She was drooling a bit as she came back forward, abs flexing, to lean over me. "You and I are going to get along really, really well," she winked, and then she was kissing me, her hips waking back up, grinding slickly over my body. We sounded like a mop getting wrung out.

And that's when she started slithering, back into pole-dancer mode, only this time my cock was wedged inside her instead of lying against her. It was one of those magical, emotional moments: we'd both had our orgasm, and now we were just being close to each other, staring into each other's eyes, smiling like a pair of adolescents while we fucked slowly and deeply.

It felt suspiciously and frighteningly like love.

But eventually she brushed her hair back from her face, swept her tongue through my mouth one more time, and spoke gently into my ear. "My legs are getting a little tired, Dave," she lilted. "Think you can take over for awhile?"

"Yes ma'am," I panted, and she straightened up, looking at me with her eyebrows raised, waiting to be told where to go and what to do. I frowned for a moment, my penis twitching slick and hard above me, and then I decided. "On your knees, Ms Boyle," I said softly, and she grinned again, the picture of harsh, raw sexiness as she obeyed, her ass rising slowly as she teasingly arched her back, staring through her hair at me the entire time.

It was the single most intensely sexual sight I'd ever seen, right up until a couple seconds later as I watched my dick spear into her, her ass smooth and damp and perfect in my hands, and grunted once my pubes tickled her asshole. She sighed. "You feel good back there, Dave," she told me quietly, but I was already watching, mesmerized, as I pulled myself out and then went pushing back in; vaguely, I was aware that she was busy trying to figure out how she could brace herself for me, but that was her problem.

Her pussy, somehow loose and tight at the same time, clung to my shaft; our combined juices rolled slowly down her legs as I gave her everything I had. Once again the obscene, rhythmic slapping of sex filled the room. "Mmm," Shannon muttered into her pillow, looking back at me with a smirk. "This is fun."

Voboy
Voboy
1,806 Followers
1...345678