How to Become a Real Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's wrong? Are you supposed to be bigger?"

"I don't know about supposed to. I have a body so it worked I guess, I just didn't consider how small your screen would be." Her hair was now positively shimmering indigo shades in the light of his computer screen.

"Would a bigger screen help?"

"Like what?"

"I have a big screen tv downstairs. My laptop has HMDI-out so I can put you up on that."

"Show me!" Izzy said as she jumped towards Alex. Surprised, he managed to gently basket catch her by cupping his hands against his chest. He looked down to make sure she was okay, and she was pressing her whole body and spread arms around his chest.

"Ooh! I wanted to hug you so bad!"

Alex smiled. She might have been even more adorable than ever. He held out his hand palm up and let her ride there, cross legged. He carefully made his way to his living room.

Alex's main TV was a 60' plasma screen. He'd gotten it recently without the gimmick bells and whistles like 3D or Smart TV, so it was pretty reasonably priced for such a big screen. Izzy told him to set her down and stand next to the TV so she could see its size.

"Okay that'll definitely work, I just have to make sure the camgate is the right distance from the camera. I hope I don't come out too big!"

"Alright, let me get my laptop and we'll set it up."

Soon he had a feed from his computer room was showing on his plasma screen. He took Izzy back to the camera and she insisted on measuring out the distances to figure out where the gate should be set up.

"Alright, so now you make another gate," guessed Alex, now sitting at his desk.

"Well... I need more magic. I don't really have enough to do anything cool right now."

"How do we do that?"

"Love."

"That sounds a bit abstract."

"Dummy. Love is easy to make."

"Oh. Oh! Oh, wait. It's usually easy to make but..." He looked at the miniature teen uncertainly.

"I know, dang it. Don't worry, I thought about this and I think I have a plan."

Alex gulped.

"Don't be silly," she said as she clambered over to his dick. "Boys are supposed to like this."

The situation wasn't much of a turn on, though he still had a half erection from thinking about what might happen when she was full size. She straddled a member just as big as she was and addressed it directly. "Hey there sailor." She bounced up and down on it, tried to grind back and forth a bit and even wrapped her arms around it to give it a hug, but it didn't respond much. As playful as the fairy was, this was a bit of a job for her.

He plucked her up and brought her to his face. She looked at him sadly. "Izzy, let me try you." Alex had enough practice stimulating his dick, which was approximately her current size. Of course, he'd have to be more gentle with her.

He laid her down on the back of her hand. "Just relax on your stomach." She did and he began using his other hand's finger and thumb to give her a tremendous but gentle massage. She moaned as he rubbed her back. He also ran his fingertips over her fantastic butt. He'd wanted to touch it and more while watching her show, and this was still a hell of a lot closer than he'd ever been before. He played out his fantasies as best he could before she turned over with lust in her eyes.

It was his first time meeting intense Izzy in person. He brought her up to his eye level as she sat in her pussy play position and started giving him a personal show.

"I really want you Alex. Mmm, I'm so turned on imagining it." John's giant fingertip reached in to massage her perfectly formed breasts. "Ooh, naughty boy! Do you like touching your little fairy?"

Alex looked at her agape. When it became apparent his dumbfounded expression was the only reply she could expect, Izzy assumed a doggystyle position. She reached back began fingering her displayed sex. Passion overtook her and she savored the pleasure with her eyes shut. She cried out at an early peak, and when she opened her eyes she realized she could see over the edge of Alex's hand and down to his lap. "Mmm, looks like we're making progress down there OH!"

The challenging logistics of their proportions no longer troubled Alex's lust filled mind after Izzy's horny performance. When he saw her ass and pussy looking delicious and no longer occupied by busy fingers, he didn't think twice. Before he knew it he was giving her entire nether regions a slow, giant lick.

He pulled back, worried that his impulse would be frightening or uncomfortable for his fairy lover. Her arms had collapsed, and her face was buried in his skin. But then she wiggled her butt in his direction.

He licked, kissed, and slurped away. He could do a better job with a smaller tongue, but this situation offered unique options. He snaked the edge of his tongue between her legs and dragged it all the way through the crack of her ass, ignoring her sudden pull on his tiny hairs and bulldog bite onto the skin on the back of his hand. He used the very tip to massage her pussy, managing to spread her lips to get more of the faint sweet taste he'd noticed. He teased the back of each thigh and each butt cheek with a lick designed to tickle (a lickle?). Then he started the whole process over. He stopped only when she pounded her fist in surrender after several minutes of oral attention.

She rolled onto her back to catch her breath. When their eyes met, she gave him her cute smile to reassure him. Then she lifted her legs up and then behind her to tumble backwards off the edge of his hand.

Her fall was intentional. She landed in his lap and pounced on his now solid erection.

It was strong enough now to stick straight up. The girl wrapped her arms and legs around it, her pussy in contact with the ridge of skin on its underside. It was vibrating! The pulse of blood rushing through it was powerful enough to tingle her insides. She began humping automatically, trying to get more of the sensation.

Alex hadn't even thought about his own arousal while devoting his attention to her pleasure, but he was now tremendously turned on. The tiny nubile body pressing tits and pussy onto his dick felt amazing. Her movements and visual sexiness generated enough pleasure to drive him near the edge.

"I can feel the pulse... so powerful." Izzy puncuated her statement with a few more emphatic humps. "Your dick feels so GOOD!"

"Hmm." He flexed his love muscle, briefly increasing the flow and causing her mount to buck like a bronco.

Izzy let out a gasping cry. "Yes! More!" She tightened the grip of her arms and wrapped legs to avoid being thrown as the dick flexed repeatedly. When Alex paused for a break, she began kissing, licking, and humping whatever she could reach.

Alex himself moaned at that. Her tighter grip resulted in a new sensation from her humps - her legs were now jacking him off quite successfully.

"Feels good? Was it this?" Izzy rubbed her tits on the ridge of his cockhead and made out with the tip of his penis. "Or this?" She humped as hard as she could.

"That!" Alex gasped, but Izzy had no intention of stopping either way. Her efforts were being rewarded with ever stronger pulses and involuntary flexes. She'd gotten her pussy to rub just the right spot and was on the way to her own orgasm.

"Yes! Izz you're going to make me cum!"

"Cum! I want it! I want your cum!" Izzy redoubled her efforts as her steed swelled up even more. At the last moment she liplocked the tip of his penis - forming a seal around the hole!

She needed to absorb as much cum as possible to cast her spell, but the stream of semen rushing under her clit set off her own orgasm. She lost her seal as her mouth opened a bit wider to accommodate a silent moan. Her mouth and face were blasted by the first torrent of cum, which for better or worse was the most powerful of Alex's life. She recovered enough to latch back on for the next stream, which was still more than enough to fill her belly. She let the next burst come out free and it fountained only a bit before flowing down to coat the mighty cock and her heavenly body.

When Alex discovered her fae identity, he didn't expect this. He sat there spent for a moment, watching Izzy clean his cum off her face and licking it up like a cat giving itself a bath. When she looked up her eyes glowed pure white, reminding Alex of their original goal. He picked her up and set her near the marked camgate spot.

Izzy was imbued with plenty of magic for what she needed to do. Her tiny clap made a full sized clapping sound and flash of magic. The gate appeared and she sprang through it.

Alex stared at the empty spot, but heard a promising thump in the TV room. He raced to join his lover.

She was waiting for him, standing there with a fresh body no longer coated in cum and saliva. Her form still fulfilled every fantasy he had; furthermore, she was almost five feet tall. She leapt into his arms, wrapping him in a full body hug that mirrored her earlier embrace of his dick. She kissed him wildly, planting her lips on his neck, jaw, and face as he twisted his head to capture her mouth with his own. When he succeeded he didn't let her go, supporting her with a handful of her cute butt and keeping her head in place with his other hand buried in her wild locks. Her hair shimmered like an oil slick, but felt soft as cotton candy.

Alex didn't think of his home as cluttered, but there turned out to be a large number of obstacles to trip over and bump into as he carried her to the bedroom. When he laid her down she assumed an enticing pose: arms spread to present her naked body, legs twisted to the side to show all her teenage curves and sweet pussy. She was his ideal vision of youth and beauty.

He climbed on the bed to loom over her, worshipping her body with an assault of kisses. She bit her lip as he poked her entrance. "Be careful, Alex. It's my first time."

It seemed ridiculous, but as he parted her folds there was indeed virginal resistance. He looked at her wide eyed.

"It's true. Brand new body." She kissed his astonished face. "You made me a real girl. Now make me a woman." She hugged him around the neck. "I'm ready." They kissed passionately.

Alex pressed through her maidenhead, eliciting a jerk from Izzy. Their kiss continued and so did his slow progress. The tightness and potpurri of amazing sensations were just as he remembered. When he was fully inside her he pulled away to see her face, frozen with open mouth and closed eyes. Those eyes fluttered open to meet his and her mouth formed a smile.

"Now fuck me."

He did, with the slow powerful rhythm she'd used to finish off his disembodied penis before. Finally! The girl of his dreams was under him, her beautiful face being driven to the orgasmic expressions that haunted him - now caused by his own dick!

He wanted to touch her, and used one hand to caress and grope desperately at every spot he could reach. Her leg, belly, arm, and neck were explored before he spent extra attention on her breast, massaging, squeezing and tweaking it. All the while he kept his stroke, rewarded by the gasps and lip bites he'd already known and loved. When he could stand it no more he covered her with his body and gripped her ass with both hands as he strengthened his efforts.

"Alex! Oh, fuck Alex! It's good! It's soo good!" Alex, face buried in the bed to support some of his weight and avoid crushing the girl, could only reply with a muffled groan. He felt her writhe in a silent orgasm, spurring him to new urgency. Her peak jolted his cock with that electric rush he guessed was magic.

His control left him. His body sought to fuck Izzy as deeply and thoroughly as possible, reaching a new tightness with each thrust. His climax froze him at her deepest spot and he spent inside her.

Izzy came to her senses trapped by his weight. She smiled secretly; the uncomfortable position she was in was a clear stamp of a mission thoroughly accomplished. Man: pleased.

She was actually disappointed we he rolled off of her. However he wrapped her in strong arms and drew her body close to his. She cooed in approval.

"Izzy..."

"Shh." She kissed his nose. "Sleep now." And they did.

_____

Slurp, slurp, slurp. Alex was woken by a blowjob for the second time in as many days and also the second time in his life. The milestone seemed irrelevant after the events of the previous day. He opened his eyes and saw Izzy sucking away, letting the dick escape with a pop before taking him again. A few pops later she placed his cock next to her cheek, giving him an adorable and sexy look that he swore was calculated.

"I'm too big now," she pouted. "I'm supposed to be 4'9". I'm 4'11" and a half!"

"Isabella, you define perfection. Perfection doesn't define you."

Her eyes widened and her expression lost its playfulness as his statement sank in. The first emotion he could identify was determination. She straddled his stomach and gazed down at him.

"It's lines like that, that almost make me want to stay." She bopped him on the forehead. "You're a special guy, Alex. You're always going to be a part of me. But a girl needs to see the world outside the Internet. Thanks to you I'm free! And while I treasure what you've done, I need to build myself out of more than just a relationship."

She got out of bed with her back to Alex. "No, I won't hear of it. I am going to college. I've already chosen a school with a magic sorority I can join. I need to learn and grow on my own, at least for a while."

She turned to smile at him. "But I think I'll get bored looking before I find a guy as sweet as you. 'You define perfection!'" She snorted.

Alex couldn't reply.

"Anyway, TTFN, big guy," she bade the average sized man. She noticed his still hard erection sticking straight up. "On second thought, maybe a longer goodbye is in order."

Over the next five hours and forty-five minutes, she rode him mercilessly. She climaxed eleven times and somewhere in the middle she sucked his dick for most of a luxurious hour. Then she walked out his front door, still nude.

About fifteen minutes after that, the fairy warp wore off and Alex experienced her long goodbye compressed into a single second. As reality slowed to normal for him, he experienced six orgasms simultaneously.

_____

Alex knew Izzy was right. Despite the connection he'd felt, something told him a fairy wouldn't be a long term relationship kind of girl. He ignored the voice that told him she kind of implied she might return. The best thing to do would be to move on for now and be happy with the memories.

He went into a heartbroken malaise for several months.

He was just shedding his funk when he received an email with no reply address.

Subject: The Return of Lil_Izzy

I hope you didn't forget me, Alex!

I've just started college. The board here are in the know about magic so I just had to submit an essay and take some tests. I passed!

I'm living in a big house with some other girls. Everyone here is so nice! And they're cute too. Without going into the gory details, it's safe to say you'd like it here.

Even as a cyberfairy, I had no idea how magic the real world is. I don't know how people don't believe in fairies! Even so, our time together still ranks at the top of my list... for now! I still have a lot of exploring to do, but if it's okay with you I might explore your place a bit more on winter break. ;)

I have a "special" toy show planned for my cam comeback tonight and I hope you're watching!

XxxOXOooX

Isabella Perfection

12