How to Brand a Woman

Story Info
Amanda returns the book with dire consequences.
2.5k words
4.28
61.2k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda sat straight up in bed again. Her body was covered in a sheet of sweat that drenched her hair and soaked her thin t-shirt. The fabric clung to her tight tone form displaying her rock hard nipples through the fabric. For the fifth time in as many days she peeled the top off to search her skin for the marks and evidence of last night's abuse. Again her pale white flesh was spared the atrocities of her dreams. She rolled back over in bed and felt the leather bound book laying next to her.

Amanda flipped to the back of the book where the last drawings had been. She came to the page from her nightmare, a page that last night had been completely blank. She took a deep breath thinking about the previous four pages that displayed the horrors of the past four nights of dreams.

In this latest sketch Amanda straddled a saw horse from her dream. Her arms were stretched painfully behind her and upward. Her ankles had been frogtied to each thigh with thick leather straps. This had forced her to sit on the saw horse with all her weight pressed against her pubic mound. Her unforeseen torementer had used a thin single tail whip to decorate her lower back and ass with new red lines.

Laying in bed, Amanda's hand slid under her panties again to rub her clit. She told herself she was just checking to see if the sharp edge of the horse had done damage to her pussy but that wasn't the truth. She moaned as she examined the drawing and all the welts, whip marks and bruises to her body from almost a week worth of torment sessions. While she would wake each morning to unmarked flesh, each dream seemed to compound the damage done to her dream-self's soft tone young body.

She rubbed faster as she remembered the rings. She remembered in the dream they seemed to hover in the air with almost their own will and life. She flinched remembering the cold steel pressing to her hard nipples. With a simple pressing motion they seemed to pass through her flesh until seated deep within each nipple. An intense pain followed as she felt the nerve endings in her tender nipples severed and replaced by the thick heavy nipple rings. She remembered screaming in the pain and feeling her perky tits sag slightly under the slight increase in weight.

Amanda brought herself to orgasm with her fingers remembering the devious torment. Coming down from the high she read the page beside her new image.

When a pain slut has been initiated into her rightful place as the object of a sadist. She should always be pierced and ringed to display her status to other slaves. Tattooing, branding or marking of many kinds can further her degradation and placement as an toy to be used and abused.

Amanda laid in bed thankful her body had received no such marking. She did recall the final moments of the dream as she was made to orally service the member of unknown spirit only to have his seed decorate her well whipped lower back and ass.

Amanda rolled out of bed and headed to the shower to prepare for another work day. Once in the office she had little that would take her mind off the continual midnight torment. Suddenly her bosses voice boomed above her cubicle.

"Ms. James, making any head way on those disappearances?" He asked.

"Some sir but I've ran into a little trouble getting much further." She replied making sure to shift the old leather book on her desk out of his view.

"Well. I'll need something to publish this Friday." He said. "Just give me what you got by then."

Amanda slouched in her desk knowing she didn't have the story he wanted. She didn't know what to do next until she heard him pop his head back in her cubicle.

"I always say if you get stuck on something. Go back to basics. Go back to the origin. Find a place or person that can start the investigation anew." He smiled leaving.

Amanda felt a pit in her stomach knowing he was right. She had been avoiding going back to the mansion because of what it had awaken within her dreams. She grabbed her coat, the book and headed out the office door.

In an hour she found herself standing at the same library she had been in five days before. A eerie feeling made the hairs on the back of her neck stand at attention. She slowly began making her way around the huge library.

Beside an empty fireplace she noticed a space on one of the bookshelves. It was the perfect size for the leather book she held in her hand. She brushed off the dust of the book beside it and read the title. How to Brand a Woman. Amanda nearly dropped the book in her hand as she stepped back reading the words of the title. Quickly she pushed the book in her hand into the empty space determined to be rid of the whole ordeal.

Amanda turned to walk away but heard something mechanically moving behind her. The entire book shelf had moved forward a few inches and cracked opened to reveal a dark secret passage. Amanda's curiosity got the better of her as she flipped on the flashlight on her phone, pushed the bookcase open further and started down the passageway.

The stone floor curved and dipped before reached a long flight of cold dark stone stairs. Amanda slowly descended the staircase feeling the cool air of the subterranean dungeon. At the bottom she could hear strange sounds off in the distance as a corridor led her onward. She stopped seeing a wooden door with bars to her left. She gripped the cold metal bars and pulled herself up to view inside.

The cell was lit by a single torchlight as a naked woman was strung up in chains from the celiling. Amanda watched as a leather crop slamming into her ass cheeks with a loud "Plop!" sound as the woman groaned. Again the user of the crop was unseen in the darkness but the woman moaned in agony of the torment. As she rotated around hanging by the chains Amanda could see she was one of the missing women.

Amanda wanted to break down the door and rescue the woman but something inside her pulled her away and deeper into the depths of the dungeon. She passed door after door with similar sounds and screams being expelled from each. Finally she reached the end of the hallway and a wooden door stood open. She knew this was her cell, this was her personal prison but she couldn't stop herself. She stepped inside and heard the wooden door slam shut behind her.

Amanda walked toward the far wall of the large chamber as she could see a torch illuminating a large mirror. As she got closer she could see her reflection in the glass. She nearly gasp seeing the image of her naked body matching her step by step. Welts, bruises and cuts covered her dirty skin along with two large nipple rings hanging from her tits. She could see the dried remnants of specter's seed that matted her hair and coated her inner thighs. It was so shocking to see what had become of her dream-self.

Amanda's hands moved on their own as if possessed. She unbuttoned her blouse and dropped it to the floor. Stepping out of her skirt and heels next discarding them next to her top. Her bra and panties soon joined them laying in a heap on the floor. She stepped closer to the mirror as both her naked unblemished body and the beaten and bruised one came together. Amanda looked down to see that her neatly trimmed pubic hair was missing on her mirror image. She shuddered thinking of the humiliation of the specter shaving her down there to enslave her body further.

She reached out and touched the glass feeling its cool surface. Her image did the same as Amanda watched something float in the air behind her. She watched and felt her hair brushed out of the way. She could see and feel a cold thick metal collar open and wrap around her neck. She felt it close tight around her slender neck and heard it lock with a click. Her dark brown hair brushed back into place as her bright blue eyes glistened in the torch light.

She felt a jolt to her body as her fingers still touched the mirror. She watched as the dirty skin of her mirrored image started appearing on her own arm. Her breath quickened as she soon could feel the ache of a week worth of bondage on her arm touching the mirror. Like a virus spreading over Amanda's body, she moaned and groaned as the welts and cuts began appearing on her white unblemished flesh. She collapsed to the floor in pain as the thick nipple rings seemingly appeared topping off her B cup sized breasts. She lay on the floor for a moment as now both Amanda and her mirror image were identical.

She pulled her gaze away from the mirror to look down at her now completely changed body. She wanted this to be a dream like the experiences before but something inside told her it was very real. She stood weakly on tired and shaking knees as her legs ached from the previous nights bondage. Her pussy ached painfully from riding the sharp edge of the wooden horse and also what must have been a brutal fucking from her ghostly captor.

A disembodied voice spoke to her. "Welcome Painslut Amanda to your new home. Prepare for your marking..." the voice trailed off.

Amanda felt a spur of defiance rush through her. "I know what you want. Let the other women go and I will give it to you willingly." She said to the darkness.

The specter growled angrily. "No... I need them..."

Amanda's strength and resistance was fading but she pushed her worn body further. "Then I won't be the painslut you desperately crave. Do they beg for the lash as I do?"

She heard a low growl. "It will be done..." was all she heard followed by chains and shackles clanking to the floor in other rooms of the dungeon. Wooden doors slammed open and she could hear the poor women talking and leaving making their way to freedom.

Amanda felt a cold hand press to her chest below her metal collar. It pushed her back until she rested against a cold stone wall. She felt her arms lifted and chained to the wall behind her. Her feet were lifted off the ground next and spread as chains seemed to loop around her knees and hold them up like in a sling. She was lewdly displayed against the wall as she heard the eerie voice again. "You are now mine."

Amanda's worn and used body responded to the bondage as she had before. She felt an arousal stir within her at the helpless and degraded position she was in. She gasp and moaned as a ghostly cold hand brushed over her shaven and exposed mound. She closed her eyes savoring her brutal captors touch but it was short and then gone. She heard the strands cut through the air first before feeling the cat-o-nine tails whip slam into her lower stomach and pussy mound.

"Ahhhhhh..." Amanda screamed as the blow was repeated. She looked past her pierced tits to see her white flesh turning a shade of red in the torch light. She watched close as the next blow slammed hard against her inner thighs. She squirmed in the chains, hanging and helpless to stop the onslaught.

The ghostly voice echoed in her ears. "Cum for me... cum for the whip..." again the nine strands of the whip impacted her between her spread legs. She could feel through the pain a deep arousal inside. Her clit was throbbing with the pounding of the leather strands but also in excitement. She pushed her hips forward off of the wall begging for the next blow.

CRACK... CRACK...CRACK... CRACK... CRACK...

Over and over the spirit brought the blows down on Amanda's helpless body. She could feel herself getting so close to release. She could feel her pussy start to spasm in orgasm. Then from the darkness the harshest of blows landed squarely on her mound and lips.

Amanda screamed in orgasm as she couldn't stand the torturous pain and how it aroused her. She shuddered against the wall as she watched the whip turned around and the handle pressed to her pussy lips. It was roughly pushed inside as she rode out the remainer of the orgasm on the thick whip's handle. She slumped in her bondage her eyes fluttering closed in exhaustion.

She heard the voices first and then slowly opened her eyes. She had wanted it to all be a dream but the cool dungeon air told her she wasn't in her bed. Naked and still hanging on the wall she shivered and could feel a deep ache in her shoulders. She looked down to see the cat-o-nine tails laying on the ground between her spread and hanging legs. Her vision caught something that terrified her to her core.

On the ground beside the whip lay a different leather bound book. It's pages were opened to reveal a sketch of Amanda in her current position. She squinted trying to look close. She could see a symbol drawn just above her mound but below her navel. It was a brand, a marking as the monster's painslut. She looked back to her own skin and sure enough the symbol was burned into her flesh just below her waistline. She was his, his painslut, his slave forever.

The wooden door opened and several uniformed officers burst into the room. Amanda was quickly unchained and her collar removed. A thick blanket wrapped up her naked body as she was carried out the door by one of the strong police officers.

"It's a good thing we got to her." She heard one say.

"Yes, those other women led us right here. They were muttering something about how she had saved them." Another replied.

Amanda felt her body lifted into a stretcher and placed in an ambulance. She closed her eyes and drifted off to deep sleep with the thought of how she had rescued the women.

It wasn't long before she began to dream.

"Hello Painslut. So glad to see you're awake!" She heard the familiar evil voice say. She knew that she might have escaped further torment in real life but her dreams would forever be haunted by her new owner.

"Yes Sir. I'm here to please you with my body. Use it as you see fit..." she heard her own voice say. As she dropped to her knees kneeling before him.